Retirement Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his lips, Reed stoked the inside of her pussy, sucking and licking every surface over and over. As her hips thrust into his face, he reached up with both hands to take handfuls of her breasts. Massaging the undersides and stroking the tops, he pinched her nipples with each pass.

Ragged breathing along with gasps for air reached his ears as she spread her legs to their maximum, forcing him to pull his arms back and place them on top of her thighs. Placing his hands on her inner knees, he pushed her knees forward and down, spreading her pussy to the fullest, allowing his mouth to devour her flowing cunt.

Suddenly, without warning, she thrust her hips forward, her thighs pushing out to trap his head between them. Hands grabbed his head, pulling him into her center, thrusting her hips against his face. Time and again, she thrust and thrust and thrust. His tongue kept probing and she kept thrusting until she fell as though lifeless onto the bed.

Extracting his head from her thighs, he pushed them apart and placed his rock hard cock at her entrance. Stroking it lightly across her lips, he never entered her. Watching her face, he saw her eyes open, knowing what he was asking, and nodding 'yes'. With a single thrust of his own, he buried his cock to the hilt inside her. The gasps that both made at the invasion was all the sound they made until he started to stroke, slow and long.

Each slow entrance brought a moan from her lips while each slow exit brought an intake of air. In and out, slow and easy, long and steady. Building and building, the intensity of the feelings were like none either had ever felt. With each exit she tried to thrust forward but he would have nothing of it, controlling her hips with his thighs.

As they neared the point of no return, he lay forward across her, bringing his face close to hers. The look he saw in her eyes was one of pure lust and desire. She could not, she would not have stopped him for anything in the world. For her, this moment was the ultimate release of sexual tension having built for many years. Today Reed was getting everything she had.

Finally, they reached the pinnacle of their combined desires, his mouth covering hers as she screamed with the orgasm that invaded her body. Twitching and grabbing, her legs pulling him deeper, her arms encircling his neck, holding his mouth on hers, her tongue fighting with his in some erotic dance. The orgasm she experienced lasted for several minutes, minutes he held on for dear life. Small of form she might be but strong and limber she proved also.

Incoherent words escaped her lips once the orgasm started to subside. Biting and sucking and kissing, she tried in every way to thank him for the release. Her spirit soared with the freedom of relief while her body continued to spasm and jerk. His cock died within her but still she held on. Pushing her clit against his pelvis, she sought to keep the feelings coursing through her body.

Finally, when it released her, she lay still beneath him, taking long, deep breaths. Rolling to a position beside her, he removed her hair from her face, lightly touching her cheeks and mouth, providing the physical contact she needed to come down slowly. In the end, she spoke.

"On the day I die, I will still be praising your name for what you have done for me today." Reaching a hand over to his face, she drew him down to her lips, kissing him long and deep, the passion still present and alive.

"What I did any man would have loved to do. You are a beautiful, passionate, sexy lover and the best partner this old man has ever experienced. Thank you, Alice." For once, Reed was able to relate how he felt without misunderstanding. She kissed him again as a 'thank you'.

-------------------------------------------- As the summer wore on, Reed found more and more jobs coming his way at the property next to his. With each job, he negotiated with Alice for the proper payment, sometimes in services she rendered, sometimes in shows she performed. Never again was Reed allowed to lick her pussy or enter her with his cock. She was willing to provide relief by sucking his cock, giving a hand job, or dancing naked while he beat off. She controlled her passions, allowing him to see her only as a woman he desired, not a woman he could have.

Their friendship grew, giving them each someone they could share life's problems and triumphs with. Most of Alice's problems stemmed from her relationship with John, her husband of eight years. During the eight years of marriage, she calculated he was home with her and the children less than one year. He always said he could make better money doing long-haul, staying out longer periods, taking more loads. When she looked at his log book, the listing of all his loads and destinations, she found a destination in St. Louis he visited more than his home in Florida. Without spending money she did not have, she had no way of knowing what he did there.

Reed told her about his dates with women from the free dating sites online. She loved hearing about some of the people he met, women that wanted nothing more than a free lunch, some who wanted nothing less than marriage. From what they could tell, there were very few in the middle of that range.

Reed started carrying his laptop over to her house at night, logging in on his wifi connection, and surfing the available women with Alice beside him. They loved leaving emails for new women but mostly, Alice loved the forums where she could talk to other people. Toward the end of the summer, Reed presented her with a laptop of her own, allowing her to use his wifi connection to get online.

One evening, when he suggested they get online, she took her laptop and logged onto a sight called AmateursOnline, a sight where men and women could post their own pictures and see those of others like them. Taking him to a specific page, she pointed to a woman there, a woman that looked a lot like she did. Same color hair, same general body type. What she really wanted him to see was the third picture in the set. A mirror was behind the model, a mirror that showed the person behind the camera.

"That is John," she said. "The woman is located in St. Louis and her husband of five years took the pictures. The man standing behind that camera is my husband too." Her face was livid with rage, madder than Reed had ever seen her. The meek, gentle, ever smiling mouse was no longer a mouse. Today she was a tiger.

"What are you going to do?" Reed had come to realize long ago, Alice was far smarter than you would ever think possible. She made plans far in advance, tested theories, making more plans. How she ever got trapped in John's snare he never learned.

"First, I am going to find her number the next time John is here. I know where he leaves his truck, I know how to get into it, and I would almost bet her number is in his cell phone. He would never consider me capable of looking or even guessing there was someone else.

"Next I will check his log and contact the company he works for, get his schedule, and contact her when he has just left there. That will give me the most time to work my plan.

"If she knows about me I will be sunk. If, as I expect, he has not told her about me and his children here, I will send her a packet of pictures with him holding his children. Any pictures that will convince her of his trick. At the same time, I will get a lawyer to start proceedings against him for having too may wives and kids, whatever you call it, and divorce him at the same time.

"This is where you come in. If you can help me for a little while until the child support gets started and I get a job, I will make it worth your while. I will pay back every cent with interest. In case you are wondering how, I am a licensed CPA with corporate credentials. I quit five years ago when the first kid was born."

Reed sat back, looking at this mouse with new respect. "Exactly how old are you, Alice?" he asked.

"Never could guess, could you? No one ever can. What would you guess?" Alice loved games and he usually obliged.

"I was thinking late twenty's, early thirties. How far off am I?"

"Forty-one in three weeks. Momma looked thirty when she died of a heart attack at fifty-three."

"So I, who you insist on calling old man, am only nine years older than you. I look more my age but we could date when you are divorced." Reed liked the idea of dating Alice, taking her to a restaurant and watching the people gawk at an old man with a young chick.

"What makes you think I would date an old farkle like you?" She laughed at his pained expression.

"Because this old farkle gave you the best sex of your life and can do it again." He had her there and she knew it. Never a week passed without her bringing up their past liaison. She wanted to try again but Reed thought she was afraid it would be less than the first time. She was afraid to try.

"If you help me, and I know you will, I will promise to try again. You can pick the time and I will be ready for a repeat performance." Reed knew she was serious if she was willing to commit to that.

"When do we start, girl. We have a life to live and that bum is tying me down now." Reed saw some future with this woman and her attachment to John was no longer tolerable. "When he comes through next, are you going to bed with him?" Reed suddenly hated the idea of her spending another second in bed with John.

"Of course, silly man. He is my husband and I can hardly afford to tip my hand before the plan is ready. He is really a good lover, just a terrible husband." The look she gave Reed told him to shut up and he knew better than to argue with stubborn people.

Three months past before Alice was ready to start the ball rolling. Three more postings of the St Louis woman had come online but no more pictures of John. As expected, her home and cell numbers were both in his phone, and a simple back trace gave them an address.

Accessing the St Louis area legal records, provided them with a marriage license dated three years after the one with Alice. John's name was listed as the owner of the house where they lived, he owned the car they drove, and with some added work, they found a resort cottage with his name as well.

Her divorce lawyer, when seeing the records they already had, opted to do a little research of his own. Bank records listed in both Alice and John's name were found in three local banks, totaling eighty-eight thousand dollars. The day after he found them, Alice left them at zero, placing the money in an account bearing Reed's name. When he ask her if that was safe, she said as long as she upheld her part of the bargain.

On December 16, a large packet of photo's was delivered to an address in St Louis, Missouri to a Janet Joiner. On December 21, an eviction notice was delivered to the same address, from asset seizure in an impending divorce case in Homosassa, Florida. Janet found her car towed, her bank account frozen, her cell phone cut off and even her YMCA membership revoked.

On December 24, John was arrested in Portland, Oregon. Held overnight, he was released without a job, transportation and no money but the few dollars in his wallet. All his credit cards were canceled and his phone shut off. On December 25, he called his 'home' in Florida to find a rather unpleasant woman on the other end of the line.

"Hello, John. When, and if, you ever get to Florida again, you will want to avoid this location. An arrest warrant has been sworn out for your sorry carcass should I see it anywhere outside of a courtroom. The woman you married in St Louis will not want to see you either since all she had, the house, the car, the resort property, have all been seized for liquidation. Dear Janet was not happy when I spoke with her last week. And yes, I saw her pictures on the internet.

"Goodbye, John. If you want to see your children again, I suggest you get a good lawyer and lots of money for child support. If you would like to relinquish all rights as their father, I will drop all the charges and leave you alone. Otherwise, expect to be harassed for the next twenty years."

Hanging up, she turned to Reed who just happened to be jacking off on her bed as he looked at her naked body, and said, "Fuck me!" What started as an easy payment plan, became an Retirement Package with a new wife and three children for Reed. His mouse became a full-service tiger in the sack.

12