Retirement Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night progressed Abby found out that Tom hadn't managed to finish his dessert and port before she ruined his evening. She insisted on finding him some dessert and poured him a large glass of her father's really excellent port. One glass led to another and by one a.m. Tom was way too drunk to drive. Abby insisted he stay for the night. She led him upstairs to a guest bedroom. In truth, Abby was well past the legal BAC for driving also. She was at the 'giggly' stage of drunkenness. Their stumbling attempts to navigate the stairs were hilarious to her.

As she was turning to leave Tom's room she stopped and turned back to face him. She walked up until her breasts were almost touching his chest and looked up into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Tom, you're a very nice man. I don't think your clothes can be called shining armor but I'm pretty sure your truck qualifies as an acceptable steed." She giggled once more and continued, "Tom, you're my knight in shining armor any way. Tom, thank you so much for tonight. You have turned a disaster of a date into a really enjoyable evening."

Abby stood on her tiptoes and gave Tom a kiss. Without thinking about it he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. He felt his cock twitch and he began returning her kiss with a fervor he hadn't known since before he had moved from LA.

Abby moaned into his mouth and ground her pelvis into his. Their hands began roaming as they fondled each other. Abby pushed Tom back against the bed and began unbuttoning his shirt. Then she removed his pants. She dropped to her knees and pulled his painfully erect phallus into her hungry mouth.

Tom moaned when he felt her tongue caressing the underside of his cock then her mouth opened wider and she slowly slid her mouth over his cock until he felt her nose buried in his pubic hair. Slowly, so slowly Abby pulled back flicking her tongue over his cock until once again she was teasing the underside of his cock head. Tom felt his hips involuntarily beginning to thrust into her mouth. His hands went to the back of her head. "Abby. Abby you'd better stop I'm.."

Abby looked up into his eyes and smiled then redoubled her efforts. With a groan and a hard thrust forward Tom emptied his balls into her mouth. She didn't miss a drop, swallowing repeatedly until he was empty. She stood, gave him a quick kiss then said; "Now it's my turn."

Abby stepped back and quickly undressed. She then lay across the bed, drawing her legs up and splaying them apart. Her right fingers were rolling her nipple and her left middle finger was teasing her clit as she looked at him. Tom rapidly fell between her thighs and began eating her dripping cunt. As his tongue moved over her clit she would jerk her hips. He would tease her clit, drawing circles around it with his tongue then pull back, place his tongue at the bottom of her slit and run it up to her clit once more, teasing her clit a moment before repeating the move. Finally Abby moaned and grabbed his head, pulling it tightly against her clit as her hips began thrashing rapidly. Tom felt her feminine juices running out of her and down her thighs onto the bed. When she finally relaxed and let his head go he moved up beside her and smiled before he gave her a gentle kiss.

Abby moaned slightly and turned half toward him, pulling them closer together before she whispered, "That was perfect. I've never been eaten like that before. Now come here. I need more of you please."

Tom smiled and moved over her and between her splayed legs. He needed no guidance. His now fully recovered cock gently nudged against her lubricious pussy lips. He savored the contact and her expression then began to slowly push deeper into her tight little snatch. The deeper he went the more ecstatic her expression became. Finally he bottomed out and began a gentle thrusting motion, moving his hips in a circle every time he was fully inside her. Abby was moaning constantly and thrusting back at him.

As their enjoyment increased so did the speed of their thrusts. Finally Abby yelled "UNH, UNH, UNH" several times and locked her heels behind Tom's thighs. She rapidly thrust her pelvis up against him several times. Her muscles locked when the peak of her orgasm hit and she held herself tightly against him as her cunt pulsated, caressing, squeezing his turgid cock. While Abby was in the deep throes of her orgasm Tom felt his own release welling up within. He slammed tightly against her as he felt his balls draw up and his muscles clench. He felt his cock throb and contract several times while he pumped his sperm as deeply into Abby as he could thrust his cock. He felt like passing out from the pleasure as he deposited his seed deeply as he could into this young beauty.

They were relaxing, Tom still over Abby, his dick deeply embedded in her now drooling cunt when a well-dressed older woman came into the room. "Abby are you ok? I thought I heard you yell...OH MY GOD. ABBY!"

Abby jumped and turned her head rapidly toward the door then pushed Tom off her. They were both grabbing for the covers when Abby said, "Mother! What are you doing here?" Abby's mother blushed deeply and moved rapidly from the room.

Abby was crying once again as she dressed. Tom also dressed then he gently pulled Abby against his chest and gave her a kiss. He wiped her eyes then said, "Abby I'm sorry. I suppose we'd better go down and see if we can explain..."

When Abby and Tom entered the Den they saw an older man, Abby's father sitting in an armchair glaring at them. Her mother was sitting in a matching chair still gently crying. Tom looked at the couple then said, "I'm Tom Jennings and I suppose I owe you an explanation." He turned to Abby's mother and said, "I'm really sorry you had to see that. I know how you must feel and how embarrassed Abby must be. I..."

"Just what in the hell are you doing in my house young man and what gives you the right to, to.."

Abby stepped forward and said, "Daddy. Be quiet. This is my fault and I'm afraid I took advantage of Tom." She turned to Tom and said, "Tom this is my father Howard and my mother Shirley Thomas."

"Daddy Tom saved me from a very embarrassing predicament this evening and then he rescued me and brought me home. I invited him in to meet you but you were gone. We began visiting and I found out I had cost him his dessert and port at the restaurant. We had dessert and drank enough port I didn't want him to drive home so I talked him into staying. I, I'm afraid when I was showing him to his bed I seduced him."

Abby stood up straighter and looked her father in the eye as she continued. "I know I probably disappointed you both but I'm sure you know as old as I am this wasn't my first man since my divorce. I apologize for doing this in your house but I don't apologize for doing it."

Her parents stared at her for what seemed like several minutes. They both had a shocked, almost sick look on their faces. "Abby what did you mean when you said Tom rescued you?" Howard asked.

Abby began crying once again and turned to bury her head in Tom's chest as he wrapped his arms around her. He father looked shocked at this then he began to look angry as she explained what happened on her date. After she was finished Howard began ranting. "I can't believe that little prick would do something like that. I always knew he was an arrogant SOB but this is by far the worst I've heard he has done. If you have any more trouble with him or if he doesn't take care of that bill you let me know. I'll have a little talk with his father about this mess. In fact I may not do any more business with his father any way. I have always disliked that bastard and this is just the final straw."

Howard turned to Tom and said, "As for you, Sir, I can't say I approve of you taking advantage of my daughter like you did. You knew she was in an emotional state and had too much to drink and yet you seduce her."

Abby turned to her father and said, "DADDY, I TOLD you it was my fault. I was starting to leave the room then I turned back and threw myself at him. I began kissing him and I undressed him before he even touched me. Now you just leave him alone. Besides, he needed it as badly as I did. We had talked a lot before we went to bed and his wife treated him a lot worse than that asshole treated me before he divorced her."

Abby went on to tell her parents the condensed version of Tom's marriage and divorce. When she finished her father was looking shocked and her mother had tears running down her cheeks. Shirley looked at Tom and said, "You poor man. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. Your own wife was running a whorehouse and prostituted your daughter. Oh, how you must feel."

Finally Howard stood and said, "Well, it's late and I suppose we had all better get to bed. We'll talk more in the morning." He looked at Tom and Abby then got a little smile on his face before he continued. "I assume you two will sleep in the proper rooms hummm?"

Abby blushed and turned to Tom. She took his hand and pulled him toward the stairs. When they got to his bedroom door she stood on tip toes and gave him a gentle kiss and whispered, "I'm sorry Daddy gave you such a hard time Tom but that's all I'm sorry for. Good night."

The next morning, a Saturday, they all gathered in the kitchen for breakfast. When Tom tried to refuse breakfast Howard insisted he stay. Later, after breakfast when Tom tried to leave Howard once again insisted he stay. As the day progressed they became, if not friends, good acquaintances. For the next week Tom stayed and let the couple and Abby show him the sights. Finally he began to feel as if he had overstayed his welcome and told Abby gently one night that he had to move on. She smiled and gave him another gentle kiss as she murmured, "I understand. I wish you could stay but I understand."

Tom began to motor down the east coast as he had before. He stopped regularly and spent a lot of time viewing historical sights and museums. To his surprise he received regular phone calls not only from Abby but also from her mother and occasionally her father. He found himself looking forward to Abby's calls more and more. Sometimes they would talk for several hours as he drove down the road. His truck had the Ford Sync so he could talk hands free and still drive safely. They talked about all the things he was seeing and doing as well as more personal items. He felt he knew almost as much about Abby as he had about his first wife.

Tom spent several weeks in New Hampshire and around Boston then moved further south. He spent a week in the Shenandoah Valley visiting many of the old presidents homes and some fine wineries. He moved on to Colonial Williamsburg but was very disappointed in that town. He spent a day there and one day in Jamestown then moved on south.

Tom's next stop was in North Carolina. He spent three weeks in various campgrounds there enjoying the smoky mountains. He visited Biltmore, several old gristmills and saw some of the most beautiful scenery on earth. In one small town he found another Pioneer Village, a resort that had beautiful streams flowing through it. He spent a relaxing week in that area and met more wonderful people. He was seriously thinking about spending the winter there but let some of the other campers talk him into moving on.

His first stop after the smoky mountains was Charleston SC. He only spent a few days there but enjoyed visiting the old town, Ft. Sumter and other historical sites. Of course the food there was superb. He found a nice restaurant called Poogans Porch that had, perhaps, the best meals he had so far eaten. There were other great restaurants in the area too. He did not fix one meal for himself while he was in Charleston. He made plans to return soon to continue sampling the fine dining establishments.

After Charleston, Tom moved on to Hilton Head Island. He found it to be a beautiful place and spent two weeks there. He golfed, visited historical sites, did some deep-sea fishing and lay around the pool relaxing. He moved on then to Savannah, GA and spent five days there once again enjoying the history of the area. By now the weather was beginning to turn cold and he decided to move on south into Florida.

Tom stopped in St. Augustine at World Golf Village and played golf for two days. He also visited some of the local historical sites then it was on to Orlando and the magic of Disney, Busch Gardens and Sea World. He decided these amusement parks were not much fun alone and he would return when or if he found someone to share them with him.

By the time Christmas was near Tom was in the Florida Keys. He had decided he would winter there and was well situated in a nice trailer park on Key West. Once again he was enjoying the company of his fellow "snow birds". Early on the morning of December 20th he got a phone call from Abby. When she found out Tom was going to stay in the Keys for the holiday she asked him to come to her home and spend Christmas with her and her family. Tom refused and Abby wailed, "OH, Tom PLEASE. Please come be with us."

Tom heard a rustling and clanking then Shirley came on the line. "Tom what's this I hear about you refusing to come see us for Christmas? Abby's told us you aren't going to be with family and we want you here. Now am I going to have to get Howard in on this or are you going to give in gracefully?"

Tom laughed and said, "OK, OK. You win. I'll leave later this morning. If I drive hard I can be there before Christmas I think. I'll leave the trailer here and just bring the truck."

Late on Christmas Eve Tom pulled into Abby's driveway. When he made it to the porch the front door opened and Abby ran from the house. She met Tom on the porch and jumped into his arms. He didn't even get to say anything before his mouth was full of Abby's tongue, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Her mother and father followed her onto the porch and Shirley said, "Abby you behave yourself girl. What would the neighbors think if they saw you acting like a whore in our front yard?"

Tom felt himself go stiff and his face tightened then he heard Shirley say, "Oh, God Tom I'm so sorry. I didn't remember...uh." She turned to Howard, face flaming red and buried her face in his chest. He put his arm around her and said, "Tom I hope you know she didn't mean anything by that statement. Abby is just so emotional sometimes and...oh, hell, would you just come in and let's just forget this thing?"

Tom smiled and let Abby down to stand on her own feet. He kept his arm around her as they all turned to walk back into the house. Tom was made to feel like returning family. Howard and Shirley sat in the same chairs they had used during his previous visit. Abby pulled Tom to the couch and pushed him into it. After he was settled she sat closely beside him and leaned back against him. From time to time she would smile and turn her head back and up to look at his face.

As the night progressed Abby turned until she had her cheek laying on Tom's chest and her left hand on his abdomen. They sat and talked about what had occurred in the intervening weeks since Tom had left. None of them paid attention to the time. Finally, they were all yawning repeatedly. Shirley looked at the clock and said, "Gracious, it's already 12:30. You must be exhausted from your drive and we're keeping you awake. Let's all go to bed and visit more tomorrow."

All agreed they were tired and ready for bed. As they stood and began climbing the stairs to the bedrooms Shirley turned to Tom and said, "Tom you're in the same room you used before. I think I have everything you need in the guest bathroom but if you do need something let us know."

Abby's parents walked past the bedroom Tom was to use and into their own. Abby had waited for them to close their door then she flowed into Tom's arms. She hugged him to her and stood on her tiptoes to deliver a toe-curling kiss. Tom felt his cock stir as she pressed her beautiful breasts against his abdomen. Abby began moaning then Tom felt her pelvis thrusting and pressing against his now hard cock.

Tom pushed Abby back and said, "Abby, Honey. We need to stop before we do something to get us in trouble. I can't believe how you make me react. Now off with you." Before he released Abby Tom bent and gave her another gentle kiss. When she reluctantly turned toward her own bedroom he gave her a gentle splat on her shapely ass. Abby yelped and jumped then looked over her shoulder at Tom. She then turned and continued on her way. Tom stood and watched until she disappeared into her bedroom and closed the door.

Tom immediately closed his door and undressed. He decided he was too grungy to go to bed like he was so he went into the guest bathroom and took a shower. He shaved so he didn't have to do that the next morning, brushed his teeth and headed for bed. There was a night light in the bathroom that provided very little light. It was enough to find his way back to bed however. He walked to the side he normally used, threw back the covers and gratefully climbed into the soft bed. When he reached back to pull the covers over himself he felt a lump, a lump that began moving.

The bed shook then he felt a small arm snake around his chest and two soft breasts push against his back. Abigail whispered, "I was beginning to think you were going to stay in the bathroom all night Honey." She gave him a gentle kiss then laid her head on the pillow as she murmured, "Good Night."

Tom lay there in shock trying to decide what to do. He knew if he asked her to leave her feelings would be hurt and even then her parents might hear or see. He also knew that if they found out she was in his bed they would be upset. He felt he was in a lose, lose situation. Finally he decided to do nothing and see what the morning brought. He drifted off into a deep restful sleep.

Tom didn't wake all night. Christmas morning when he woke sunlight was streaming into the room and it was a glorious day outside. When he moved Abigail said, "Well, finally. I thought you were going to sleep until noon." She moved her face to his for a kiss. He felt her small hand sliding down his abdomen until she had grasped his morning wood. "Ohhhh I think he remembers me."

Abby threw the covers off them and moved her head down to the tip of his cock. She gave it a small kiss then flicked the tip of it with her tongue as she jacked it. She moved her mouth lower and took the first inch or two into it. Her tongue was swirling around the tip. Tom felt his ball sack tighten and, if possible he got harder. He groaned as the pleasure built.

Tom put his hands on Abby's head as he began making little thrusting motions trying to get more of his cock into her mouth. "Abby you'd better stop. I can't take much more of that," he said.

Abby gave a few more swirls of her tongue then pulled her head back just before Tom spewed. She turned to look Tom in the eyes and smiled. "Oh, I know just what he needs. My little pussy needs the same thing," she whispered. "I think we need a good morning fuck."

Abby raised herself over Tom and straddled his waist. She grabbed his cock with one hand and slowly moved her hips back until he was nudging up and slightly parting her shaved cunt lips. After she had him seated properly she took her hand off his cock and placed it on the bed beside his chest. She smiled down at him, licked her lips and slammed her bottom down driving him into her dripping cunt in one thrust. When she bottomed out she gave out a choked scream and began wiggling her hips, rubbing her clit on his pubic bone.

As she moved Abby was becoming more and more vocal, moaning and crying out in her pleasure. She bit her bottom lip between her teeth. Tom could see she was staring off into space as she rode the jolts of pleasure building inside her. Abby rose up one final time and thrust down onto Tom. She screamed and began making small circular motions with her hips as he felt her cunt pulsating, squeezing and releasing his now throbbing cock. That was too much for Tom and he felt his release surge through his cock. He thrust his hips upward to drive his pulsating cock as deeply into Abby as he could. He strained to hold himself tightly against her as he pumped his seed once more into her.