Retirement Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby was moaning and thrusting against Tom's head. Her hands were balled into little fists that pressed on her thighs as he continued to lick, lick, lick. Each time Tom touched her clit she would shudder and moan. Finally Tom moved to the side a little so he could insert his index and center finger into her cunt. He then turned his hand palm up so his fingers could tickle the top of her vagina. He rapidly found the little rough spot he was looking for and as he nibbled her clit his fingers strummed her G-Spot. In less than a minute Abby arched her back and clenched her cunt tightly against the invading fingers. She let out a deep moan that rose into a keening scream as her hips thrust upward several times and her cunt clenched and released repeatedly. Tom continued to lick as she rode out her orgasm. Finally she relaxed and pushed him away. She moaned, "Wait please. Oh, it hurts now. Please just give me a minute."

Tom moved to the side and crawled up beside Abby. He leaned to her and began giving her deep sensuous kisses as his hand caressed her beautiful C cup breasts and rolled her nipples between his thumb and index finger. Abby began moaning once more and her hips began making gentle thrusting motions. As she thrust her hips upward her legs splayed wider apart, begging for something to be between them, presenting her needy pussy to her lover.

Abby turned her head slightly and looked at Tom. She whispered, "Please Tom love me now?" Tom smiled, barely noticing the gentle murmur of the visiting guests that came through the open bedroom window. He moved over Abby and she reached for his cock to guide him home. She gasped when she first felt the tip parting her well lubricated cunt lips. After she felt him seated correctly she removed her hand and thrust her pelvis upward. She was lucky and as she thrust rapidly upward Tom began his first downward thrust. He was fully seated on this, the first thrust she was so wet.

Abby groaned and her eyes flew wide open. She held herself tightly against Tom for a moment then relaxed her muscles letting her ass rest once again on the bed thus pulling most of Tom's cock from her cunt. Tom smiled and thrust downward as she once again thrust upward. They found their rhythm and began a slow gentle, loving fuck. Abby was in the groove. She was hot, she was in love and her man was pushing all the right buttons. Her orgasms rolled on and on. They were building, becoming more and more strong. Her moaning, screamed appreciation became louder. As the crowd noticed the noise first one, then another of the guests became quiet. A female guest tittered. More guests turned toward the open window from which those screams of pleasure were coming.

Some of the women blushed in embarrassment a few of the couples suggested they needed to leave but the majority of the guests stood smiling while they listened to the make up sex going on just above their heads. Shirley was mortified but she didn't know what to do. She sure did not want to interrupt her daughter once again but she was embarrassed for her at the same time. Finally the guests heard Tom let out a deep bellow of pleasure and Abby gave out with a scream of pleasure much louder than any of the previous ones. After the scream died down they heard the bed squeaking rapidly and then they heard Abby say, "Oh GOD YES. Oh God you fuck me so good. Oh, please don't ever stop. Oh, Tom I love you so much." Finally the sounds coming from Abby's bedroom died down until they were no longer noticeable and the crowd resumed their visiting. There were several red faces and many of the women's bosoms were heaving. Not a few of the men sported large bulges in their slacks but the party went on.

About fifteen minutes later Tom and Abby came out the back door dressed in casual clothes. Tom was in slacks and a sport shirt and Abby was in a thin cotton summer dress. It was obvious she had nothing under it but her but no one was gauche enough to say anything. As they walked toward the bar one of the men began to clap. More and more of the remaining guests picked up the clap until the whole yard was full of clapping people then someone said, "OH, GOD Yes, you're so good!" Everyone laughed and Tom looked guilty. Abby blushed and hid her head for a moment then she turned to face the crowd.

Abby stood looking over the remaining guests then she said, "Yes, he IS good. He's my lover, my soul mate and I'm not ashamed to let you all know how much I love my man. I almost made a terrible mistake and lost him over this wedding but I have learned my lesson. I will never ever ignore his wishes again. I am sorry you had to listen to us the last few minutes but I will never be sorry I love my man and I will always give him my love when he needs it." She giggled and continued, "We really didn't realize we were being so noisy though."

One of Abby's cousins smiled and said loudly, "OH, don't worry honey. You have nothing to be sorry for. I for one am glad you gave us that demonstration of love. I am sure I for one, am going to get a real bang out of it when I get home!" There were many laughs and the crowd was beginning to turn back to the person standing beside them and resume visiting.

Just as Tom thought the worst was over he saw Harold standing near the front of the crowd. Harold said, "Way to go DAD!" Everyone standing around laughed again at that statement then they turned to begin visiting once more. Harold walked up to Tom and Abby. Tom and Harold began visiting, catching up with each other and the happenings of the last year that had not been discussed during their occasional phone calls.

Finally the last guest left and the family members staying with Howard and Shirley climbed the stairs to their beds. All rose late the next morning. They sat on the patio drinking coffee and gently teasing Abby and Tom once more about their unintended entertainment the night before. Abby and Tom agreed they had a dream wedding but could have done without the strife from Carrie and from their little spat. Since the arraignment for Dorian was pending there would be no wedding trip. Tom and Abby did spend three days at a local resort just to get away and unwind. All was held in limbo until Dorian's case was settled. He pled not guilty and was bound over for trial so they still could not put the mess behind them and move on.

After the arraignment Tom and Abby decided to begin their travels. They both agreed they needed to find a permanent home but they were going to travel the country in Tom's truck and trailer until they found the spot that they both wanted to live. They had to keep the prosecuting attorney up to date on their whereabouts but they had been able to move on at least.

Their trip followed, more or less, Tom's trip away the past year. Much of the country they had both seen so it was somewhat faster until they got south of DC. Then Tom began moving more west southwest driving through the mountains in NC. When they arrived in the vicinity of Ashville he turned off I44 and made his way to a small Campground he had used before. It was one of his favorites and he really liked the people that ran it.

Tom had called ahead and managed to get a reservation for the best pad in the whole campground in his opinion. When Abby saw the camp as they pulled in she squealed in excitement. "Oh, Tom it's beautiful. The lodge is so picturesque and the stream running through makes it so special.

Tom took Abby in when he registered and introduced her to the owners. To his surprise there were two of the couples he had seen before sitting in the lobby visiting so he also introduced Abby to them. For the next week he and Abby saw the sights locally then moved on west a little to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge TN, another of Tom's favorite areas.

They spent another week laying around the pool and visiting the tourist traps in those two small towns. Of course they did attend a couple of shows in Pigeon Forge. It is the Branson MO of Tennessee having some of the same theaters and performers as the better-known Missouri town. Abby seemed to really enjoy the shows.

Tom and Abby were sitting on the balcony or deck outside the small restaurant in the camp. The sun was just beginning to peek over the mountains and they were watching it shine through the leaves and mist rising from the stream flowing merrily along underneath the deck. There were only three other tables outside with people at them and each was far enough away that they felt alone almost.

Tom looked once more at this new wife and wondered how he could have been so lucky to have found her. To the best of his memory he felt more in love with her than he had ever felt with Julia. They seemed to mesh better and click. They already were able to know without a shadow of doubt what the other thought about an issue and were able to read the other very well. Knowing this he knew something was bothering Abby. She looked at him and smiled a lot but there was a wistful look about her. She seemed somewhat unsettled. He sighed and decided he needed to face this problem, if indeed that was what it was, head on.

Tom drained his coffee and poured the remainder of the carafe into their insulated travel mugs. Abby looked at him and smiled as she too finished her cup. She stood, moved to Tom's side and bent to give him a gentle kiss. "Let me go to the restroom and I'll be ready Honey," she said.

Tom smiled and said, "Yeah, I have to go too. Meet ya back here."

By the time Abby had returned Tom had placed the mugs in his backpack and checked his shoes and socks. They were ready. He had lunch in his pack, coffee to drink at their first rest stop and other drinks for later. He was apprehensive but knew he would have a serious conversation with Abby when they reached their destination. They were hiking into the Smoky Mountain National Park and up to a waterfall. It would be a four-mile hike, mostly up hill. They were both looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time. It was, from all accounts, a strenuous climb but one well worth the effort. There were supposed to be wonderful mountain vistas, beautiful meadows to see en route as well as the absolutely fabulous waterfall at trails end. He had extra memory cards for the camera and was ready to go.

Abby came back onto the deck and smiled when she saw Tom waiting for her. She skipped up to him, gave him yet another gentle kiss on the lips, grabbed his hand and said, "Ready?" Even as she asked she began walking toward the trailhead pulling Tom after.

The first two miles they walked slowly and steadily. From time to time each would comment on points of interest but not having any serious conversation. From time to time they would stop and catch their breath, usually at a view point or point of interest. Finally, just past the mid point of the hike they came to a rest area with porta potties and a picnic table. They relieved themselves and sat at the table for a couple of handfuls of trail mix. They finished their morning coffee there. Tom turned to Abby and gave her a deep kiss. He looked into her eyes and saw the love she felt for him reflected within. Almost without thinking his hand went to her waist and snaked underneath her loose top. He slid it up to fondle her braless breasts while deepening the kiss.

Abby moaned and pressed herself tighter against Tom. He hand fell to his crotch where she cupped his already tumescent cock. They writhed in their seats trying to make more contact with each other. Tom stood and placed Abby on the end of the picnic table. He walked between her spread legs. He placed his hands on the cheeks of her ass and pulled her tightly against his crotch. He gently thrust himself against her as his hands wandered once more to her breasts. Their kisses were becoming more and more urgent as their ardor built. Tom was beginning to think about finding a place to lie down when they heard loud voices coming from both up and down the trail. With a moan they pulled away from each other and readjusted their clothes. Just as they finished a large group of hikers came into sight. Abby was a little flushed but her eyes were twinkling as she looked into Tom's eyes. He could see the lust and the promise within.

Without talking they joined hands and trudged toward the trail up the mountain. Even in as good a shape as he was in Tom was beginning to think they would not make the waterfall. He had to admit, he was bushed, more tired than he had anticipated by a long shot. They had been hearing the roar of the falling water for several minutes when they followed the trail around a large rock. They stopped in awe. There in front of them was the waterfall. It arced off the mountain and fell for about 300 feet before the stream began to tumble down the mountainside amidst a bed or rocks. It was beautiful. The sun was shining through the mist and they could see a small rainbow.

Tom looked around and found a nice secluded spot they could sit and eat their lunch. From their seats they could see the waterfall and enjoy it's majestic descent. After they had eaten Tom put his arm around Abby's shoulders and pulled her against his side. She sighed and leaned into him laying her head against his chest. Neither felt the need to say anything for several minutes. They just sat, relaxed and enjoyed the solitude. They were lucky enough to be alone in the area in which they sat. They could hear voices coming from closer to the fall but could not see the people.

Tom turned his head and looked down at Abby. "Honey what's bothering you? I've noticed you seem preoccupied; you seem to not be enjoying yourself like you did at first. Have I done something that bothers you? Did I hurt you somehow or"

Abby sat and turned toward Tom. Her face seemed so sad, yet she had a serious look about her too. She placed her fingers on Tom's lips to shush him. She looked around almost as if she was afraid to look at Tom. Finally she turned back to him, lowered her gaze and began talking.

"Tom I love you more and more each day if that is possible. I can't think of ever being without you by my side. I know traveling after you retired has always been your dream but...Tom I have really enjoyed the last month and we have met some wonderful people but...Tom, I'm so sorry but I just am getting so tired of moving from place to place, not knowing how long we will be anywhere and not knowing, not having a home...I just get so scared when I think of spending my life going from place to place all the time. I don't want to have a home and stay in it all the time, I do enjoy travel and the way we have been traveling is the most enjoyable way I have found to do it but Tom I want more than a small spot in a campground. I still want to have a place to call our own and friends we see and can visit throughout the year. Oh, Tom I want a HOME!

Tom was shocked. He had known something had been bothering Abby for the last few days but this!!! He admitted to himself he didn't want to spend the rest of his life driving around the country pulling his trailer. He thought it would be nice to do so several weeks out of the year however. In the back of his mind he had always been looking for a place to stay on a more permanent basis but he had not found it yet. Now he could see Abby needed that same thing.

He reached out and pulled her once more against his chest. He looked down to see her looking up at him. "Abby Honey, I'm sorry. I thought you were enjoying yourself until a day or two ago when I first noticed how you were looking. You looked sad and apprehensive at the same time. I have been looking for a place to make a more permanent home since I first began traveling after my divorce. I have found several beautiful places and met many wonderful people but I just haven't found that special place. There has always been something about a location to put me off."

"I want a place secluded, peaceful, beautiful like some I have found in the mountains here in the east. I would like for it to have a nice stream running through so I can fish and maybe canoe. I would like it to be close enough to town that we could go in and shop or see a show easily. I have found several places that come close but there hasn't been one yet that has reached out and grabbed me, that said, 'here, stay here this is your new home'. I don't want to live much farther north than we are now because of the cold. I would like to spend some time further south in the winters also but I don't want to own property in Florida or on the coast because of hurricanes. Do you have any thoughts or have you seen anyplace you would like to live?"

Abby shook her head no. "What you describe sounds heavenly, especially if we have a nice house like the one here at the lodge that the owners live in. I like the rustic décor and the view they have. I would love to live somewhere like you describe but where and how do we find a place like that?"

Tom looked at his watch and said, "Oh, wow. It's already nearly two. We need to head back. Maybe something will come to us and we can begin to look more seriously for our new home tomorrow."

By the time they returned to the lodge they were both very tired. In fact they were so tired they decided not to cook in their trailer. They went to the campgrounds showers to clean up then hand in hand they wandered up to the restaurant for their supper. They were always pleased with the meals they got there and it gave them a quiet, relaxing place to talk.

On the way through the lobby Abby stopped at the pamphlet rack. Like most campgrounds and resorts this one had a rack of the local tourist spots. She picked up a handful of pamphlets and took Tom's hand. She pulled him toward the bar/nightclub from which came some very good music. It was a Friday night and on the weekends they had a live band.

When they got inside they found a small table for two near the window where they could watch the nightfall. Abby gave the waitress her drink order and turned her attention to the pamphlets. Tom also began perusing them. After several minutes Tom heard a male voice, "Hey beautiful. Since the ole ball and chain would rather read than dance with a beautiful lady how would you like to go with me?" He had held his hand out toward Abby with an arrogant look on his face as if there was no way he could be refused.

Abby looked up at him and said, "No thanks. I save all my dances for my husband." She turned her head back to the pamphlet she had just picked up.

"Honey, all I want is one dance right now. Come on. I guarantee you'll like it and I know how to show a lady a good time."

Abby looked up at the young man once more and said, "NO! Look, I don't know you and I don't want to know you now why don't you just move along. I'm sure there is someone here that would like for you to show them a good time but I'm not one of them."

Tom saw the man's face tighten and he started to make a comment to Abby. Tom started to rise from his seat when the bouncer came up behind the man. "Is there some problem here folks?" he asked.

Abby looked at him and said, "No, not a problem right now but if this man doesn't learn how to take no for an answer there may be. I told him I didn't want to dance with him and he won't go away. I'm afraid my husband was getting ready to move him on when you came up."

The bouncer took the man by the arm and said, "Come on Aaron. Sounds like you've already had enough. If you can't quit bothering the lady we'll have to ask you to leave."

Aaron gave Abby and Tom an angry look and allowed the bouncer to lead him away. A few moments later a slow song came on and Tom smiled and said, "That sounds like an interesting song. Would you care to dance with me my love?" He held his hand out and Abby took it with a smile allowing him to pull her from her seat and guide her onto the dance floor.

They danced that song and one more before the band moved back to a faster beat. Tom turned back toward their table but Abby pulled away from him. "I need to go to the restroom Honey. I'll meet you back at the table." She smiled and moved toward the opposite side of the room and the restrooms that were common to the lobby and restaurant.