Retirement Travels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

"Wow, was that intense, I've never experienced anything like that or cum that hard in my entire life. Hmmmmmmmmmm."

"Well, we are still making love. Are you ready for more?"

"Shit, yes."

I started playing with her breasts and pussy, kissing her neck, licking her ears. She started stroking my cock. I continued to kiss my way down over her belly to her pussy. My tongue brushed her clit and then penetrated those beautiful pussy lips and pumped in and out. She matched my strokes, pulling my head into her. I went back to her clit, stuck two fingers in her pussy, found her G-spot and began to work her towards a big orgasm. As she started to peak, I stopped everything, she screamed, "NO". I started nibbling at her clit and slid a finger to her ass. She lifted her ass to make it more available. I slowly shoved my finger in her ass and after a minute or so, began to wiggle it around. I continued to lick and suck her clit. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH fuck, what are you doing...don't stop it, fuck I'm cumming again." Her juice flooded my face. Her ass was arched in the air, legs shaking, fists pulling at the sheets, her head moving back and forth , eyes closed, mouth open as waves of pleasure rolled thru her body.

The rest of the evening was an oral feast as I brought her to two more major orgasms. She sucked my cock, we made love with her on her back, on her hands and knees, and with her legs over my shoulders. While she was on all fours, I pounded her from behind and reached up to cup her tits. That brought more moans of pleasure. I also teased her ass again. She alternated between wanting my finger in her ass and not wanting it in her ass. She came with my finger in her ass. After I shot my cum deep in her pussy, we slowed down and focused on just touching each other. We were exhausted, we just curled up to each other and laughed and giggled with the pleasure we had experienced. I happen to glance at the alarm clock and realized we had been making love for almost five hours. No wonder we were so tired. I found some water for both of us and it was a matter of minutes before it was gone. We could not stop looking at each other and staring into each others eyes. Finally we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

I awoke in the morning. I was alone in the bed, Susan was getting dressed, having already showered.

"Sorry hun, but I need to go to work. Have a good time fishing, keep in touch, be safe."

After getting dressed, she kissed me passionately and then was gone. I got up, showered, dressed, and walked out to the truck. It was time to go fishing.

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers
12