Retirement Travels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

When I registered at the hotel, they only had a single suite available. I booked it. It was huge. We entered and both girls immediately stripped off their tops, bras, pants and panties and said, WOW". The bed was huge, the bath had a large Jacuzzi and a large shower. Both would fit four to six people. A sex room if I ever saw one.

I suggested a bath and stripped off my clothes. We filled the Jacuzzi and got in. The girls were laughing and giggling. I was stiff as a board. We turned on the pumps, Em crawled over to me and simply nestled into my lap and arms. Her arms around my neck and we kissed, then kissed again as I played with her boobs. Molly moved over and hugged us both. Words seemed so inadequate. We just relaxed and enjoyed the bubbles. After a few minutes, Em reached down and started stroking my cock, Molly reached out and started pulling Em's nipples, and I reached between Molly's legs to find her clit. All three of us were moaning and humping each other.

Molly finally said, "Before we all become prunes, lets get out and go to bed."

After toweling off, Molly whispered in my ear, "Lets make this all about Em. Make love to her, give her a night to remember. It's not about you or I tonight."

Em crawled on the bed and Molly began kissing her, playing with her boobs. I got between her legs, gently slid two finger into her pussy, used my tongue to find her clit and started to play with her G spot. Together, Molly and I gave Em some small orgasms. Then we really got serious. Molly started licking and sucking hard, then doing a tongue dance with her, then back to her tits and nipples. I slipped my cock into her and Molly started rubbing her clit. I put her legs over my shoulders and started pounding her pussy hard. Em went over the top, yelling "fuck me, fuck me, suck my tits, suck my tits, pound my pussy, eat me, more tits, don't anybody stop fucking me...oh fuck...I'm cumming NNNNNOOOOOWWWWWW, OOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK" as she exploded. Molly and I moved to hug her and kiss her as she went to the stars.

After Em came down from her high, we just laid together, holding on as if we were going to fall off some cliff. We were all covered in sweat and body fluids. Together, we took a shower, soaping each others body. Molly and Em especially focused on each others boobs and pussy. Then, both focused on my cock. Finally, we stepped out of the shower, toweled off, and slipped into bed. Em was between us. Molly and I played slowly with her tits and pussy as we drifted off to sleep.

Morning, Molly and I made slow love to Em. We could not get enough of her body and gave her several orgasms. Then we showered again. All of us realizing that today we would go our own ways.

"Tom, I'm scared about my ex-boy friend. What if he finds me here? How do I handle that?"

I explained that while she and Molly were at the spa, I talked to the owners of the fly shops. They remembered him and said he had been fired after the first week. Apparently he had not done very well with their clients. After several bad experiences in Bozeman, he'd gone to West Yellowstone, but the shops down there had heard about him and had not hired him. The last anybody had heard, he'd moved down to New Mexico and was no longer in Montana.

Just before noon, we were in front of Em's roommate's apartment. Her duffle and back pack were packed. I had slipped some money in the bag when helping to get Em ready. All of us simply looked at each other, at a lost for words. Molly couldn't stop hugging Em. Finally, we had a group hug. All of us had tears running down our cheeks. Em picked up her duffle and back pack looked at us and said, "Thank you for the most wonderful time of my life. Please stay in touch. I'll text and email you. I'll follow you on your blog, damn, I don't want you to go. I don't wan't to leave. I love you guys." One last kiss and hug and she ran up the walk to the apartment crying.

We climbed back into the camper and Molly broke down in uncontrollable tears."She's like a daughter to me. We talked about so many things. Boys, education, love, sex, clothes, hair, people, the future. I hope she goes back to school, finds someone that is special and is happy in life. Now get me the fuck out of here before I go drag her back here and never let her go."

Tears were running down my cheeks, but it was time to head north to Alaska.

Alaska. A long drive thru Canada. Clearing customs into Canada was not a problem. The Alaska highway thru Canada was awesome, but long. Molly, sitting In the passenger seat with nothing on but a pair of panties was most distracting. One day, as we were driving, I said, "Molly, play with your pussy. Shove your fingers in there and get them all juiced up. I want to watch as I drive." Molly looked at me, giggled, turned so that her pussy faced me and stuffed her fingers down her panties. She started to moan, I knew they were fake, as she pumped her fingers in her pussy. She then began to circle her clit with her other hand and the moans were no longer fake.

"Now, lick your fingers. Then finger fuck yourself again." She promptly pulled her fingers out of her pussy and shoved them into her mouth licking them, making all kinds of lewd noises before sticking them back in her pussy. Shit, now I had to drive and my dick was getting really stiff.

"Pull your fingers out and feed me your juices." Oh, did they taste good. I wanted more pussy juice, or even better, I wanted to eat her pussy.

A pull off came up and I pulled off the highway. "Get your panties off, I'm going to eat your pussy until you cum all over my face."

I dove into her sweet pussy, tongue, fingers, nose, everything I could to taste Molly. She moaned, screamed, yelled, bounced against my face, yelling "Eat my pussy, lick my clit, finger me, you can do better than that, rub my G spot, oooohhhhhhh FUCK, is that good, don't stop, I'm coming, FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK." She came hard.

I had my cock out of my pants and was pumping it hard. I exploded and my cum flew into the air and then onto my leg. I was breathing hard. Molly reached over and picked up my cum with her finger and licked it clean. "MMMMMMMMMM, I love your cum and dick."

My breathing returned to normal as I stuffed my cock back in my pants.

I pulled back into traffic. Molly pulled her panties back on, touched my arm, laughed and said, "Fuck, that was good."

A few days later, we were in Alaska. Crossing the border back into the US was a trying experience. They searched the whole camper looking for who knows what...guns, drugs, whatever. We spent 3 hours at the border crossing being inspected and then putting everything back where it belonged.

We headed for Anchorage, but it seemed that every time we crossed a river, we had to stop and fish for a while. Some times the fishing was great and other times, well we caught nothing.

We had three weeks before Molly was to fly back to Michigan. We focused on having a good time together.

We got to Anchorage, spent a couple of days and then headed down the Kenai peninsula. The silver salmon run was in and we wanted to catch fish. The fishing was great, we caught fish every day. Catching silvers on a fly rod is some of the best fun I've ever had. The rod is bent, the fish make long runs and it can take several minutes before the fish is in your hands. Some times it was on every cast. We also took a lot of pictures of us with silly grins and a fish in our hands. I guess you could say we created fish porn! Most of the fish we released, but we also kept a few to eat. Nothing beats fresh caught salmon cooked over a wood fire.

Molly and I spent our days laughing, fishing, giggling, drinking bourbon, making love, fucking, hugging, kissing and enjoying our time together. In the back of our minds, we realized that our time together was getting short. We talked about it frequently as we ended our day. It increased the intensity of our loving and the frequency of our hugging and kissing. At other times we avoided talking about it, or on my part, even thinking about it. It was a cloud hanging over our heads.

We had spent a lot of time talking about our parting as we drove up the Alaska highway. It brought tears to both of our eyes. Our time since that rain storm in Michigan had certainly changed our lives and we were uncertain what the future held for us or how we were going to deal with it. We had talked about everything, I told her about Susan and other girl friends from my travels, she talked about her ex and everything that her and Em talked about. We avoided talking about the future because it looked so bleak for both of us.

Our nights in the camper became less about making love, and more about just holding onto each other. Gentle kisses, touching, looking into each others eyes. Those emerald eyes were absolutely beautiful. Holding on seemed to be what we were doing.

We had decided to go back to Anchorage, get a hotel room for the last few days of our time together. We didn't know what we were going to do, but we wanted to spend the last of our time together someplace other than the camper. I got us a reservation at a hotel and booked the biggest suite they had.

We had just finished making love when my phone pinged, indicating that I had a text message. I very seldom get a text, and when I did, they were from a fishing buddy or Susan. Molly received texts all the time from her friends in Michigan, Em and others. It was the way we stayed in touch with every body. I tried to ignore the text, but the phone kept pinging. Finally, Molly said. "Just read it." I picked up the phone and saw that the text was from Susan.

I looked at Molly and read the text. "Never visited Alaska. Can fly up next week for a week. Interested?" I couldn't read Molly. Her face was blank. Those emerald eyes looked at me and slowly her face softened. "Well, aren't you going to text her back and get her flight info so you can meet her at the airport?" I was stunned.

"You don't mind? You know our history."

"Tom, we're both adults. I've gotten to know you really well over the past few months. I've never known a man like you. If things were different, I might be upset, but I'm leaving tomorrow and we don't know when or if we are going to see each other again. So have a good time with Susan, fuck her silly like you do me, but think about me too."

The tears started flowing. I was at a loss for words, reached for her and held her tight. She went into the bathroom and cried harder. She finally came out, smiled and said, "Take a shower, I'll join you in a minute, then we're going to dinner."

The shower door opened and Molly stepped in and hugged me tight. The water sprayed down on us as we stood in each others arms. Slowly we began to soap each others body. I focused on her breast. I loved how they hardened and stood up when I teased them. After a few minutes, we rinsed off, toweled each other dry, dressed and left for dinner. Dinner was a quiet affair. We held hands and looked at each other, those emerald eyes sparkling with mischief and her face would light up when she smiled at me. She told me that she had used my phone to text Susan telling her that I was in the shower, she knew Susan was coming and to send the flight info so I could meet her.

That night, we made long, slow love again. I gently ran my fingers over her entire body, trying to memorize every curve and nuance. I spent a lot of time on her lips, nipples and then focused on her pussy. I licked, fingered, tongue fucked her. I played with her puckered little rosebud. Her sighs, moans, giggles and laughs were recorded on my brain. Slowly I entered her, our eyes never looking away or closing. We came together. I rolled off, we spooned and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was pretty somber. We had about a half hour to get her packed for the flight. We had already shipped her fishing tackle and most of her clothes so she only had a carry on. At the airport, she hugged and kissed me, and said, "Lets make this quick. I can't take a long good bye." We hugged again, kissed again, she turned and walked to security. She walked down the concourse without looking back. I watched until she disappeared. My eyes were wet as I started walking towards the truck.

Molly was gone and suddenly I was very lonely. We knew from the start that the separation was coming, but that did not make it any easier. I headed back to the hotel, checked out, hooked the truck to the camper. There was nothing else to do but go fishing. After all, this was a fishing trip.

Molly and I had already fished the Kenai River, so I headed SE to find other rivers to fish. As I drove, all I could think about was this auburn hair'd women with sparkling emerald eyes that loved to laugh and giggle as we made love. I found a campground on a small river, that had some unpronounceable name. I set up my gear and went fishing.

It still stayed light in Alaska until about 9:00, so I fished until almost dark. After getting back to the camper, I checked my phone for messages. There was 1, from Susan, "Arrive Tuesday, 12:30, Alaska Air. Leave Sunday afternoon. See you then." I poured myself some Buffalo Trace, sat in the dark and let the memories pour over my mind.

I had a couple of days before Susan arrived so I fished and slowly adjusted to life without Molly.

Monday night, I checked back into a hotel, parked the camper, unhooked the pickup, and got ready to meet Susan. A hot shower, out for a steak dinner, a glass of bourbon and then sleep.

I was standing in the baggage claim area admiring one of the huge brown bears they have on display, waiting for Susan. Suddenly, "Tom, Tom, over here!" and then she thru her arms around my neck, kissing me hard. We gathered her luggage and headed for the truck.

Getting in the truck, Susan started bringing me up to date on her life. As she was talking, "Molly told me to tell you she got to Michigan safely, all her shipped stuff arrived and she misses you."

I damn near ran off the road. "You talked to Molly, how, why, when?"

"She called me to talk about you and her. We talked for an hour the first time and a couple of hours the second time, and when I get back I have to call her and give her 'details' of our time together. That is one crazy women and she is madly in love with you. She also told me to fuck your brains out while I'm here and to take pictures."

I smiled and Susan laughed at me, reached over and rubbed my cock. "I really like that girl. We are talking about meeting someplace so we can get to know each other better."

She laughed at me again and kept rubbing. As we pulled into the hotel, I was glad I was wearing jeans, because they don't tent so easily.

In the room, the bags thrown on the floor, she was pawing at my jeans, I threw her on the bed lifted her ass up and stripped her pants and panties off in one pull. I dove in, she was laughing. She pulled me hard against her pussy and started humping my face. I licked, fingered, rub her G spot, played with her ass and after she had her first orgasm, I pulled my clothes off as she finished taking hers off. She was trying to get into position to suck my dick, but I just wanted to fuck her. Hard. I jammed my cock into her, she laughed harder, threw her legs around my ass and pulled me tight to her. I pumped her as hard and fast as I could. Suddenly her legs went stiff, her ass high in the air, and slowly she said,"FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK, here I cum, don't fucking stop, harder" and then she erupted and I exploded. I came so much that it was running out of her pussy, down her ass and soaking the bed. Her juices and mine made the proverbial wet spot on the bed. She came down from her high, looked at me, laughed, threw her arms around me and said,"Damn, that was nice. I missed this and you."

She grabbed her phone, took a couple of pictures of us just as the phone pinged. It was a message from Molly, "Having fun yet?" Susan and I looked at each other and laughed. She texted back, "Fuck yes, here's a photo."

We spent the next 4 days traveling in the camper. Up to Denali, Fairbanks, the Yukon River and other tourist spots. She told me more about the conversations with Molly and we fucked and then fucked some more. At 55, I was surprised at my stamina , but thought I should go on line and see if I should be taking some vitamins or something.

She told me of her plans to start her own real estate company and also to become a developer. We talked about her ideas, I challenged her with a ton of questions.

We would stop driving about 3:00 each day, set up camp and then fuck. Seldom did we make it to the bed before we were naked and all over each other. One day we did not even make it out of the cab of the camper before she had my cock deep in her throat. Another day, we were on an old road with no traffic. I stopped the camper, pulled her onto my lap pulled hers and my clothes off and she rode my cock until we had both cum, her tits bouncing in my face, me trying to bite her nipples, squeezing her ass cheeks and yelling at the top of our lungs. I think I saw a bear checking us out. She took a lot of pictures, as did I, both of the scenery and of us fucking away. I suspect Molly saw most of them.

Saturday, we returned to Anchorage and checked back into the hotel. During our shower, she leaned forward, lifted her leg up on the bench and I stuffed my cock deep into her pussy. She came several times before I pulled out and sprayed her face and tits with cum. She looked at me, laughed and giggled, licking my cum off her face and tits, sucking my dick dry.

We went out to dinner that night, but rushed back to our room and in seconds we were at it again. It seemed we were trying to stuff a life time of fucking into our last few hours together.

Sunday morning we lounged around the room, fucked some more and then checked out.

At the airport, after checking her luggage, she pulled me into a little space behind some stairs, pulled her tits out and had me sucking on them. It wasn't until we finished that I noticed the security camera. She laughed when I pointed it out to her.

The time had come for her to leave. We walked to the security point, kissed. She said, "I had a great time, Tom. Enjoy the rest of your trip, stay in touch, be safe." She was almost out of sight when she turned and yelled, "Call Molly!"

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers
12