Retiring the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltee
eltee
18 Followers

By the time Tina was finished, Carol had arrived with the clothing she was to wear tonight. Calling it clothing was as much an exaggeration as calling her mother's worn out garment a party dress, as the outfit consisted of nothing but a red lace garter belt, red fishnet stockings, and bright red shoes with nine inch spiked heels. Tina hated these shoes because they were so uncomfortable, but she knew she wouldn't be spending much time on her feet. The only other things Carol brought were a collar, wrist bands and ankle restraints, all made of the same glossy red leather. Once fully attired, Tina looked like the consummate, slutty, slave whore. She looked in the mirror admiringly, not aware that any other female would be mortified. Her bare cunt -permanently denuded when she was just an infant - was displayed like a white welcome sign, framed by the red border of garter belt. Her nipples, the tips now daubed with lip gloss, shone like little beacons, staring at her, hardening even as she gazed at them. She could feel her slit responding, the moisture forming on her nether lips, while she slightly parted her legs, enjoying the feel of air on the bare lips. Her mother reached down, fondling her daughter's sex, making sure she was wet and ready.

"It's time, sweetheart," her mother said quietly, a tear forming in the corner of her eye, leading her daughter into the bedroom where her husband always used his sluts. It wasn't nearly as nicely appointed as his room, but seemed like heaven compared to the hovel the two women lived in. By normal standards, it wasn't much: a cheap, stained twin sized mattress and frame with restraints dangling from the four corners, and a collection of whips, clamps, restraints, gags and dildos hanging from the wall. A small stack of clean, folded towels sat on a small stand next to the bed. One of Tina's daily jobs – up until today – was to carefully clean this room. Each piece of leather had to be taken down and lovingly oiled, each piece of metal polished. The dildos had to be licked clean, whether they'd been used or not, and batteries in the vibrators checked. That would be Carol's job from now on.

Carol's husband walked in, his erect penis pointing forward. "Go," he commanded, pointing Carol towards the door. "Hands and knees. You're no longer permitted to stand in this house," he said. "Tina's customers from last night will be coming over to spend some time with you. I suggest you do better than she did, if you expect any dinner tomorrow." Without another look in her direction, he began spreading his daughter's legs, fastening her ankles to the heavy metal shackles on the foot of the bed.

Carol knew that she'd be going hungry until at least tomorrow night, and made a silent vow to be the best whore possible. Otherwise, she understood, it would be at least two more full days without food. She dropped obediently to all fours, and slowly crawled out of the room. As she turned the corner to the basement steps, she heard her daughter cry out in painful ecstasy. Soon, a new baby girl would be on the way, a pregnant slut would be sold, and the cycle would continue.

eltee
eltee
18 Followers
12