Retraining Ch. 02

Story Info
There's more to Kelli than Jack realizes.
2.1k words
4.51
24.8k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack did find a new place to shop for his groceries. The store was not as nice, but at least he wasn't running into a married woman that he had found himself thinking about. But a few weeks had gone by and he was thinking of her less and less. He was sure that she had forgotten all about him.

Jack's life continued to settle as he adjusted to his new home. The dreams, however, did not stop. So Jack threw himself into his work. He worked longer hours than was necessary, but it kept him occupied. But there was one thing that Jack didn't want to give up. He'd been working out for quite a few years and it always seemed to energize him. He'd work out early in the morning and then was ready to work a full day.

So he began to look for a club that was reasonably priced, but provided all of the services he was looking for. He tried a few out until he found what he thought was the right place for him. He had been working out there for a week, getting back into his routine. He found himself a little more winded and his muscles stiffer than he was used to. But it had been quite some time since he had worked out regularly.

He was just starting a 30 minute routine on one of the cardio machines when he heard, "Hi Jack." He turned and saw Kelli getting on the machine next to him.

"Hello Kelli. I didn't know you were a member here."

"Well now that you know, please don't move somewhere else to avoid me. I really won't bite you," said Kelli.

Jack blushed and almost stopped his workout on the cardio machine. "I .... I'm sorry, Kelli. It's just ..."

"No. I'm sorry Jack. That was an awful thing for me to say." Kelli paused and then said, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable the last time we talked. Yes, I'm married. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends."

"I'd like that, Kelli," said Jack. "But I don't want to cause you any problems. And you definitely don't need to hear about mine." Jack started on the machine again.

Kelli started her routine as well, but looked at Jack and smiled, "I'll tell you what. You decide what you want to tell me. And I promise to keep my hands to myself."

Jack laughed at that and blushed again. "Deal."

After their workout, they walked the track to cool down. They talked about things they might have in common. They talked about places to eat in town, things to do for entertainment, what movies they wanted to see. They found that they had a lot of things in common. Jack learned that Kelli had not worked in a number of years. She had a promising career in marketing, but she had stopped working when her husband had risen quickly in his company. They were quite well off financially. He had insisted that Kelli stop working and keep up a proper home for them. She also entertained for him often when he had clients in town. Jack noticed that she sounded wistful when she spoke of her own career.

After walking a couple of laps, they sat down in a rest area to have a cup of coffee. Jack noticed that Kelli was rubbing her upper arm. "Are you ok?" asked Jack. "You're arm seems to bother you a little."

Kelli wasn't sure what to say at first, but finally said, "It's just a pulled muscle. I'll be fine."

"Do what I do after the workout is done. Go sit in the hot tub in the locker room. I think of it as my reward after a good workout," said Jack.

"Thanks. I'll do that," said Kelli.

Jack and Kelli saw each other every morning. Jack lifted weights every other morning on several of the weight machines. Kelli had not done much with weights and wanted to learn how to include them in her routine.

"I've always included three things to a good workout. I need to stretch, especially at my age. I also do cardio for a healthy heart and circulatory system. And then I lift every other day. That adds strength and tone to the body, but it also increases your metabolism."

Kelli was impressed. "I've always known about stretching and cardio. Like you, I learned that stretching helped to keep my old body limber. But I've never done anything with weights."

"Excuse me? Your old body?" said Jack. He was still pretty sure that she was in her late thirties, but he was wise enough not to guess out loud. But he found he had already stepped into something that could get him in trouble.

Kelli smiled. "How old do you think I am?"

Jack hesitated and was clearly uncomfortable. And Kelli seemed to enjoy it. She started to giggle.

"Ummm ... ok, I'm probably going to put my foot in my mouth, but I figured you were in your late thirties. I am guessing your 37." Jack was waiting for his foot to go further down his throat.

"Jack, you are a sweetheart! I'm 45," said Kelli with a big smile.

"You are not! You are? Really?" Jack could not hide his surprise.

Kelli simply smiled. And then she said, "Ok, show me what to do."

Jack was grateful. She was letting him off the hook. So he showed her what to do on each weight machine. He had her start with a very low weight. He showed her how to breathe when she lifted. He told her about sets and repetitions.

After a couple of weeks, Jack and Kelli were constant companions at the club. They worked out together and enjoyed each other's company. It was also apparent to other people in the club that they enjoyed spending time together, not that anyone cared or thought much about it. But there was one person who seemed to take an interest. He was a private investigator, a surveillance specialist. And he was taking plenty of pictures of Jack and Kelli. He was very good at his job because no one noticed.

At the end of the week, while working out, Kelli asked Jack about his Saturday mornings. "So where are you shopping now?"

"It's a smaller store a few miles from my apartment. It's not as nice a store," said Jack.

"Well come back then. I'd love to share a cup of coffee with you, maybe even breakfast."

"I suppose I could come back. I do like their variety and they also have better fruits and vegetables. How about we meet for breakfast tomorrow before we shop?" asked Jack.

"I accept," smiled Kelli.

*****

Jack had just finished tying her spread-eagled to the bed. She was helpless. She pulled at the ropes with her arms, but could barely move. Jack stood over the bed, naked. As always, the act of binding her was a tremendous turn on for him. His cock stood out, waiting to find itself being squeezed inside her cunt. He ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh. Her body trembled. When his fingers reached her wet slit, she groaned. He sat down beside her and continued to tease her pussy. Her body squirmed at his touch. He leaned over and sucked on one of her hardened nipples. At the same time, his fingers penetrated her.

"Oh god!" she moaned.

His fingers slowly began to fuck her. His teeth clamped down on her nipple and tugged. She groaned again as her body shivered. He released her nipple and pulled his fingers out of her. She groaned again, but this time in frustration. And then she realized what his next move would be when he moved between her legs. He started to lightly kiss her wet pussy. His tongue snuck out to tease her clit as he kissed her. She tried to raise her hips, but could only move a little. And when she did, he teased her by pulling back from her.

"Please," she groaned.

Jack began to flick his tongue along her folds, slowly moving up to her clit. He pushed his fingers back into her again and began to furiously finger fuck her. His tongue focused on her clit, which was swollen by now. He pushed and pulled at the hard little nub. His face got wetter and wetter from her juices. She was moaning constantly now. He sucked on her clit as he listened to her pull at her restraints amidst her moans. As his fingers pulled out with each thrust, he curled them so that his finger tips were rubbing close to her sensitive g-spot.

Her body began to shudder as she cried out, "Please, Master. Please may I cum?"

He smiled inside. She knew full well that he would never pull back from her cunt to respond to her. He kept sucking her clit, harder and harder. His fingers continued to thrust as deeply as he could push them. He knew that she would hold off her orgasm as long as she could. In response, his teeth clamped down on her clit. It was even more swollen by now. He continued to suck the nub as his teeth held it firmly. It was more than she could take. Her orgasm exploded in his face. Her body was shuddering violently, despite being tied down tightly. Jack continued to suck her clit and finger fuck her as if her orgasm had not happened. In response, she kept cumming and screaming in pleasure.

When her orgasm subsided and she tried to calm her breathing, he finally pulled back and sat back on his knees between her legs. He smiled down at her face. "Thank you, Master," she said. But it was not Sandy's face that was filled with pleasure. It was Kelli's.

Jack sat up in bed quickly. "Oh my god!" He lay back down in bed trying to comprehend that dream. His cock was throbbing and he began to stroke it. He moaned quietly and masturbated with the vision of a bound and naked Kelli in his mind. His orgasm was as explosive as Kelli's had been in his dream. His cum shot all over his lower belly and then leaked down his hand and over his balls.

He lay quietly as his breathing returned to normal and thought about what just took place. It was his first orgasm in a very long time. And then he closed his eyes as it hit him. "Fuck! This is so wrong!" He got up out of bed to clean himself off. He decided immediately that he had to tell Kelli that their friendship was getting a little dangerous. He could not have been more right.

*****

The next morning, he got to the store early. He sat at a table waiting for her, sipping his coffee. He kept running it through his mind what he had to say to her. He was so caught up with his thoughts that he didn't even notice her walking up to him.

"You started without me," she smiled at Jack.

"Kelli ... we need to talk about something."

"So this is the guy you've been fucking!"

Kelli's face turned white and turned around to see her husband. Jack, never having met the man before, knew immediately that this man was Kelli's husband. "Excuse me, but nothing has ever happened between me and Kelli. We're simply friends."

"Shut up asshole!" he replied. Then turning to Kelli, "You slut!"

"Bill, nothing has ever happened between me and Jack." Kelli was clearly frightened.

Bill grabbed Kelli by the arm and pulled her away. "Stay away from my wife! Or pay the consequences!"

"Bill! Please!" Jack listened to her pleading as she was being dragged away. Fuck! This was all his fault. He should have stayed away from her. How could he possibly make this right?

*****

Monday morning, he went to work out. He was hoping to see Kelli, but was not surprised when she never showed up. He threw himself into his routine, unable to stop thinking how he could correct this mess he had made.

As he walked out into the parking lot, he saw Kelli's car. She was sitting in it. He quickly walked over to her. She got out her car and ran to him. He stopped suddenly and gasped. What he saw made his blood run cold. She wrapped her arms around his neck, sobbing. Jack could not push out of his mind, the picture of her face. Both of her eyes were blackened. The bridge of her nose was cut open. He left cheek was swollen and her lower lip was split. He could only imagine what the rest of her body looked like.

Kelli stopped sobbing long enough to speak the words, "Please help me, Jack."