Retraining Ch. 06

Story Info
Kelli’s training begins. Jack finally tells Jim about Kelli.
4k words
4.64
21.6k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack groaned as Kelli rode him. She responded with a moan of her own. Her arms were tied tightly behind her back, with each wrist bound to the opposite elbow. Despite the wonderful feeling of Jack's cock deep inside her, she completely focused on Jack's pleasure. She changed the angle of her body on top of Jack and then she changed the rhythm of her speed. The muscles in Jack's legs were tensed tightly.

Jack had been content to continue sex with Kelli as lovers. But it was Kelli who wanted more. She wanted him to be her Dom. She wanted to serve and pleasure him. And of course, the idea of being bound as they fucked made her moist. Her trust in Jack was complete. But Jack knew they had to move slowly. After what Kelli had been through with her soon to be ex-husband, Jack would not risk having her fear return.

They started their journey by talking. He was completely open and honest with her. He told her what turned him on, what turned him off. Jack loved bondage. But he knew it required trust and some skill, depending on how wild the bondage got. He told her that he was not into pain, at least not the type of pain that caused bruises or blood. Kelli was relieved to hear that. She had been willing to try anything with Jack, but she was anxious about some things. She was delighted, however, to hear she might get spanked.

On the other hand, Kelli found it hard to talk about what she liked during sex. It was the type of conversation she had never had. She blushed with every question Jack asked her as he tried to draw her out. She admitted to him that she enjoyed being spanked. She also enjoyed being bound, but she was a little nervous. The last time she had been bound, she had been tied with twine. The marks on her wrists and ankles were gone, but the pain was still a scary memory for her.

As Jack alleviated her fears about what they would do, he also explained that they would start slowly. He told her he would be gentle, or at least be gentle until they were both close to orgasm. The longer they talked about it, the more comfortable Kelli became. She opened up more. She found talking about such things actually turned her on.

So on this evening, as Jack hugged her after dinner, he then spun her around, holding her body tightly against him. His left hand held her right arm tightly against her side. His right hand squeezed one of her breasts through her top. As Kelli moaned quietly, Jack slid his hand up to her throat and held her head against his shoulder.

He whispered into her ear. "It is time. You will do as I wish. But remember your safe word."

Kelli whimpered in response. She was trembling with anticipation. She had been worried about being bound and having a panic attack from old memories. What Jack had in mind would not normally require a safe word. He knew he had to be careful. He knew that he would stop immediately if Kelli lost control to her old fears. But Kelli was determined not to use her safe word.

Jack's right hand returned to her breasts again. And then he snaked his hand underneath her top and continued to squeeze. She was not wearing a bra and he could feel her stiff nipples. He pinched and rolled one between his fingers. He pinched harder and she groaned again. It hurt a little, but the pleasure was greater than the pain. Her nipple continued to swell and tighten.

When Jack's hand left her breast, she groaned. She wanted him to continue. Instead, both hands went to remove her top. He pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Then he took both of her arms and held them behind her. He picked up a piece of rope that was several feet long. He tied it to one of her wrists and then tied that wrist to the opposite elbow. He picked up a second piece of rope and did the same with her other wrist. With Kelli's arms securely bound, Jack pulled her back against his chest. His hands moved to her breasts, this time, squeezing and teasing both nipples.

Kelli groaned as her nipples turned bright red from Jack's pinching. She loved to have her breasts and nipples played with like this. But being bound and helpless allowed for an increased sensitivity in her nipples. Her pussy was soaked and tingling. Jack seemed to know her body well. His right hand left her right breast and slid inside her short and panties.

"Oh god Jack!" breathed Kelli. She squirmed, but Jack tightened his hold on her by moving his left hand to her right breast and gripped her tightly. She felt his fingers stroking her clit, inside her panties. She moaned again as Jack's expert fingers caused her little nub to harden and swell.

"Your cunt is soaked," whispered Jack. "You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yessss," she hissed. "I can't hold back much longer."

Jack chuckled. "Bad girl," he said. "We'll have to work on that. But for today, you have my permission to enjoy your orgasm as you wish."

Jack barely finished speaking when he rubbed her clit harder and faster. Kelli cried out, standing on her toes, with Jack still holding her firmly. She lost control. Her orgasm flooded her body with tingling. She leaned her head back on Jack's shoulder and cried out in pleasure. But Jack did not stop. He continued to massage her almost violently. Kelli's body jerked with more intensity, despite Jack holding her. And then he gradually slowed down.

Kelli felt her knees go weak and begin to buckle. Jack let her sink to her knees as his hand left her panties. He moved around to face her. He smiled as he looked upon Kelli. Her face and chest were flushed. She was panting slightly, her chest rising and falling. She lifted her eyes to his. She didn't have to say a word. Her eyes told Jack all he needed to see, "I'm yours."

Jack unbuttoned his shorts and let them drop to his ankles. He pushed his boxers down his thighs, allowing his stiff cock to spring free. Kelli leaned forward and began to lick the head of his cock. She tasted his pre-cum and then gently slid her tongue down the length of his shaft. She licked her way back to the head and then took Jack into her mouth.

"Look up at me," ordered Jack.

Kelli responded immediately. Her eyes locked on Jack's as she sucked the head of his cock. And then her lips moved down his shaft again, swallowing his cock. She held herself there for a moment, allowing her throat to work the head of his cock. She finally moved back again, her eyes still locked on his.

"Good girl," breathed Jack.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and began to control her movements. She moaned as she slowly fucked her mouth. Now it was Jack who was forced to his toes. Kelli's mouth was driving him wild. Each time her nose touched his pubic bone, she attempted to swallow the head of his cock. But what almost pushed him over the edge was that her eyes never left his. She would do whatever he told her to do. Her submission to him was more erotic that having his cock sucked.

Jack came close to losing control. He became lost in her eyes as his balls begin to tingle. With all of his will power, he pulled his cock from her mouth. He was not quite ready to cum yet.

Kelli groaned in frustration. "Please, Sir. Please let me finish."

"Not yet, slut. I'm not quite ready to cum," said Jack.

Kelli couldn't quite explain it to herself. Being called a slut by Bill was hurtful and mean. But now, hearing that word directed to her by Jack, all she could think about was being Jack's slut. She wanted nothing else. She wanted only to serve and please him. She wanted to be owned by him. It was suddenly all clear what submission was all about. She had no idea how she would feel about being a submissive again. No, she corrected herself. I was not a submissive before. I was a doormat. I am a submissive now for the first time. And I am owned by someone who loves me.

She smiled as she looked into Jack's eyes. "Yes Sir. Please use me as you wish."

Jack smiled and caressed her cheek. He then helped her to her feet and guided her to the bed. He got into bed first, helping her follow and straddle him. Kelli smiled again as she realized she was going to get to climax at least one more time. Jack guided his cock into her and then moved his hands to her hips. Kelli didn't need any instructions. She started slowly. She smiled as she looked down at Jack. She rode him gently at first and then fucked him harder. But then she slowed down again, changing angles.

Jack reached up and held her breasts, squeezing them. He struggled to be gentle, but Kelli was once again driving him ever closer to a climax. As he held her breasts, his fingers squeezed her nipples again. They were still red and swollen from being abused earlier. Kelli bit her lower lip and moaned. She drove her hips down hard. She rose again and then slammed down against Jack. She had been trying to control her movements, but Jack was making it more difficult.

They drove each other closer and closer to a climax. Jack could feel the tingling in his groin spread down his legs and up through his stomach. Kelli's nipples and breasts were on fire. Her pussy was gripping Jack each time she slammed back into him. She could feel her sex spasm. She tried to slow down to draw out the climax, but she lost control. She screamed out again with her second orgasm. In the process, she squeezed Jack so hard that he lost control as well. He cried out long and loud as his cum unloaded into her. Kelli continued to ride him hard and Jack slammed back into her.

Before Jack collapsed, Kelli collapsed first. She fell forward as Jack's hands caught her and then pulled her to his chest tightly. He kissed and nibbled her neck in the midst of his panting. He could feel Kelli's heavy breathing as he held her.

"Oh my god, Jack!"

"Yeah," was all Jack could say.

Kelli found Jack's ear and sucked on his ear lobe. She was slowing getting her wind back. She spoke softly in his ear.

"I never knew. I never realized what submission was really like. The sex, of course, was out of this world," said Kelli.

"Of course," chuckled Jack.

Kelli giggled. "Smart ass. I'm trying to be serious. I didn't understand what being a submissive really meant. Now I do. And I want to be yours always."

"I love you Kelli. I will always be honored to call you mine," said Jack. "Always."

The warmth Kelli felt was something she had not felt in a very long time, if ever. Her thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing at the side of the bed.

"Fuck," said Jack.

Kelli giggled again. "The timing could have been worse." She kissed his cheek. "You should answer it. It could be important."

With Kelly still resting against him, he reached over and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Dad."

It was Jim. Jack felt a little guilty since he had still not told his older son about Kelli. "Hi Jim. I've been meaning to give you a call."

"I know. Jason mentioned you wanted to talk. He was kind of mysterious about it. I hope nothing is wrong."

"No, no. There's nothing wrong. I just wanted to talk to you about something. Actually, I wanted to talk to you about someone."

"Someone?" asked Jim.

"Yes. There is a very special woman in my life, Jim. I would like you to meet her."

Jack could feel Jill suppress a giggle against his shoulder. It suddenly dawned on him that her arms were still tied behind her back and he was on the phone with his son. He felt his face get warm with a blush.

"Really? This sounds kind of sudden." Jim didn't sound too enthused. "Wait a minute. Jason found out before me?"

"Well it was kind of by accident. Jason stopped by unannounced and ..."

"He's met her already?"

"Yes, but like I said, it was by accident." Jack felt like he was being defensive, but fought to quiet such thoughts. "How about you come for supper tomorrow evening? I would like you to meet her."

Jim was quiet with hesitation.

"Please Jim. She means a lot to me. I love this woman and I would like you to meet her."

Jim finally said something "What time?"

"5:00 sound ok?"

"Sure, Dad. See you then."

Jack hung up and sighed.

Initially, Jill had found humor in the situation. Now she was a little worried. She was worried that Jack's oldest son would hate her. She was worried about Jack and the relationship with his son.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

Jack helped Kelli sit up again and looked up into her eyes. "I'm ok. I want Jim to like you as much as Jason does. But he can be a bit protective."

"Jack, I will never do anything to cause harm to your relationship with your son."

"I know that, Kelli. And you don't need to worry about it. Whatever issue we might have is between him and me." Jack reached up to brush the hair from Kelli's face. "But what you and I have is more than special. I will not allow anything to mess that up."

"But Jack ..."

Jack put a finger to her lips. And then he pulled her back down and held her.

*****

Kelli was nervous about the evening. But truth be told, Jack was probably even more nervous. He didn't want to let Kelli see how nervous he was. He kept telling himself that it would be fine, that Jim would see Kelli as someone that made his father very happy. And then he would mutter to himself, "Yeah, right!"

Kelli has insisted on cooking dinner. It wasn't so much that she was trying to impress Jim. That could actually backfire. No, she was more interested in keeping herself busy and her mind pre-occupied. Jim came into the kitchen and put an arm around her shoulders.

"Dinner smells great!" he said.

"Well if nothing else goes right, at least we'll eat well," said Kelli.

Jack smacked her butt. "Think positive."

The clock seemed to crawl towards 5:00 when finally the door bell rang. Jack answered the door and smiled at his older son.

"It's good to see you, Jim. I should have had you over long ago."

Jim smiled back. "Yes, you should have. College students don't often get the chance for a decently cooked meal."

Jack laughed and hugged his son. His anxiety was subsiding. He led Jim into the apartment as Kelli appeared from the kitchen.

"Jim, this is Kelli." Jack paused to watch Jim's face, but couldn't see any signs what Jim was thinking. "Kelli, this is my oldest son, Jim."

Kelli stepped toward Jim, offering her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jim. I've been looking forward to meeting you."

"I've been looking forward to meeting you too," said Jim. He took Kelli's hand and shook it firmly. "Jason speaks highly of you."

"You talked to Jason, again? About Kelli?" asked Jack. Jack couldn't help but wonder what Jason might have said. "I hope you weren't too tough on him because he met Kelli first and didn't say anything. He actually told me to get off my ass and call you."

"Yeah. I know. Except I ended up calling you instead," responded Jim.

Ouch, thought Jack. "I apologize for that Jim. I should have connected with you much sooner."

"It's ok, Dad. I'm here now. And whatever you're cooking smells great."

Kelli smiled. "It will be about another twenty minutes. Why don't you two sit and talk and I'll grab you each a beer."

"Thanks, honey," said Jack. He motioned for Jim to take a seat while he sat down at the table. "What did Jason tell you?"

Jim sat down across from his father. "Not much. He said he likes Kelli and that you seem to be very happy. I think he wanted me to form my own opinion so he didn't give me any details."

Kelli returned with two glasses of beer and then returned to the kitchen. Jim watched her walk in and then return to the kitchen. Then he looked at his dad.

"How did you meet?" Jim asked.

"Well, it started out grocery shopping and we bumped into each other. Then I met her again when I went looking for a place to work out." Jack took a deep breath. "Look Jim, I'm not going to keep anything from you. Her husband was abusing her and I stepped in."

Jim watched his dad, but said nothing.

"It started out as a friendship. But we found ourselves attracted to each other. We love each other. It happened quickly, but we have something special."

Jim continued to keep quiet. It was driving Jack nuts. He wished Jim would say something.

Jim finally spoke. "How long ago did you meet her?"

"About two months ago," said Jim.

Jim looked around the apartment. "And she lives here with you." It was an observation, not a question. "That's pretty quick, Dad."

Jack was about to speak when Kelli returned with salads for each of them.

"The spaghetti is about ready and the garlic toast will be done in a few minutes. I thought we could eat our salads." Kelli smiled at the two of them as she sat down at the table. "So are you two catching up on things?"

"Yes, we are," smiled Jim. "So, Kelli, do you have any children?"

"No, I was never able to have children. I guess that's why it's so important to me to get to know you and your brother," said Kelli. "From what I've seen so far, your parents did a wonderful job raising you both."

"Thank you," said Jim. "Jason and I were very lucky."

The conversation got quiet as they ate their salads. Kelli got up and went back into the kitchen. She returned with plates of spaghetti and meat balls. She made one more trip to get the garlic toast and sat down again.

Jim had not realized how hungry he was. He hadn't been kidding about getting a decent meal. Jack watched him eat with a grin. And then he felt a bit of guilt. He really should have Jim and Jason over more often. There was no reason not to. He missed spending time with them.

Jim finished his plate before Jack and Kelli. And then felt a little embarrassed about eating like a pig. "Sorry. I guess my table manners were not all that great."

Kelli laughed. "All you did was pay me a wonderful compliment on my cooking. Thank you for that."

When Jack finished, Kelli got up and cleared the table. While she was in the kitchen, Jim returned to his line of questioning.

"Are you sure that what you have for her is love? Are you sure it isn't loneliness that both of you feel?"

"Jim, I know how it might look. And maybe it was me being a little lonely at first. But things were hectic at first. Kelli had no one to turn to, no one to be with her at the hospital and then at the police station."

"What? Ok, back up a bit," said Jim.

"Her husband beat her badly. I couldn't walk away from her. We found that we both needed each other. We found that we both love each other," said Jack. Jack was no longer looking at his son. He was staring towards the kitchen.

"So she's still married?"

"Not for long. She's divorcing him."

"Jesus, Dad. This sounds like a nightmare."

"Jim, please ..."

"I'm serious. You haven't known this woman long enough to get involved with stopping her husband from coming after her."

"That's enough. And I am involved, like it or not," said Jack. "I have confronted her husband. Not only do I love her, but I will protect her."

Jim shook his head. "This is a big mistake and you don't see it." Jim suddenly realized Kelli was standing just inside the room, listening. He started to turn red, but spoke up. "Look Kelli, I don't mean to disrespect you, but I have to say what I believe. And I believe this is bad news for my dad."

"I've heard enough!" Jack was getting angry.

"Jack, please," said Kelli. "Let me speak." She waited until Jack finally nodded, but she could tell he was still angry with his son. She felt pain because of it. "Jim, I would never do anything to hurt your father. He saved my life." Jim looked at Kelli with some doubt. "Yes, he saved my life. You don't have to believe that if you don't want to. But the fact is that either my husband would have eventually killed me or I would have ended my own life."

"Kelli ..." but Jack couldn't say anything else. Her pain had become his.

"You have no idea how lucky you are to have such a man for a father. I love him. I love him more than I have loved any man. I love him so much that I would walk away from him before I would come between him and a son he loves very much." Tears were running down Kelli's cheeks, but her voice remained steady.

12