Retraining Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one spoke for a bit. Jim felt guilty for saying what he did. He turned towards his father, who was watching Kelli with tears in his eyes as well. What had he just done? He was stunned by Kelli's words. He may have destroyed his own father's happiness.

"No, you can't do that," said Jim, his voice quiet, his eyes staring at the table in front of him. "Dad is obviously happy with the life you two have. I won't mess that up." Then he turned back to Kelli. "I'm still concerned, but I'm also adult enough to admit I could be completely wrong." He looked back at Jack. "I'm sorry, Dad. I don't ever want to hurt you either .... and I think I just did. I'm really sorry."

"It's ok, Jim. I won't let Kelli leave me that easily, but admitting that she would to save the relationship you and I have as father and son ... I love her even more."

"I should go," said Jim.

"No, stay," said Jack.

Jim smiled. "No. I think I'm in the way right now. But let's not wait so long before we get together again."

"Deal," said Jack.

As Jim got up from his chair and headed to the door, Kelli walked with him. She stepped between him and the door and then hugged him tightly.

"I was so anxious about meeting you, but I'm so glad you came," said Kelli. "Thank you."

"Bye Kelli. Take care of him for me."

"It's exactly what I want to do for the rest of my life."

*****

Jack held Kelli's hand as they walked to the bedroom. "Get undressed, Kelli."

"Yes, Sir," Kelli smiled. Her clothes landed in a pile at the end of the bed.

Jack sat down on the edge of the bed. "Now bend over my knees."

"What? You're spanking me?"

Jack grinned. "Yep, for the white lie you told Jim about looking forward to meeting him."

Kelli giggled and happily bent over Jack's legs, her ass in the air. It was about to get turned red.

12