Retreat and Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise, I wouldn't call anything we can do together sexually sex. At best I'd call it making love."

The girls stood up and hugged one another and kissed. This week was going well for the both of them, better than they would have thought when they first boarded that bus almost a week ago. Their hands caressed over the backside of one another as they kissed. When they heard a rapping on their tent.

"Lunch time ladies." Connie called out.

They broke their embrace, and laughed at how into their kissing they really were and part of them even wondered if Connie knew what was happening on their side of the tent.

Lunch passed and the girls couldn't wait to be alone, they just didn't like keeping their hands off of one another and were afraid of what their Christian sisters would say about their relationship. They felt like it was natural and maybe some of the things they were told were wrong were just restraining them from a very fulfilling relationship.

After lunch they spent time with some of the other ladies around the table at the campsite. They didn't want to discuss God too much as that would probably wait for the campfire. So Connie started the conversation.

"I can't wait to get home to my husband." She said. The other women seemed to nod in agreement.

"Why, I think Amber and I could stay out here forever." Elise said.

"That's fine and good for you single girls, but us married women have a partner and someone that really completes us and loves us. My husband is a strong man and he has taken care of me and our children for years. I want to be able to show him that love he deserves and being away from him for so long makes showing that love difficult."

"How do you show love, isn't it a feeling?" Amber asked.

"By doing nice things for one another, it's a touch, a caress. I feel that I can pass my feelings for him through my contact with him so he feels my love for him, a connection from heart to heart. He knows I love him, and I love him as well. Someday you girls will find a love that deep."

What Connie didn't realize is that they feel they have already found a love that deep with one another. They wish they could flaunt it in front of every one, but they knew that these Christian women would be against their same sex relationship and some of the older ones would not like it for being inter-racial. The taboo of their relationship was something that excited them, that it would always have to be a secret as long as they lived at home and to church as well. But mostly they were together for love and that was something they were sure every woman and man would understand, it's just that their love was unfamiliar to them or viewed as a sin.

The ladies continued to discuss the importance of a man in their lives and hoped that the girls would see the need to find a mate and make a family before they became too old. It seemed to be the nature of those that grew up in the church. The girls didn't seem to get it, they found a person that would lift them up when they were feeling down, someone who would help them in any difficult task that laid ahead. This person would make them feel loved and they would share everything with this person. This person sounded very much like the loves that these women had back home, but to Amber and Elise this person was a woman.

They all went to dinner together and enjoyed their last dinner as a sisterhood and everyone seemed to be laughing and telling stories of retreats past. Amber and Elise sat there lost in each other's eyes as if having a fancy dinner by candle light, their bare legs rubbing against one another, a slight layer of stubble on both of their legs, but they wanted to make sure that they were clean and shaved before their last night here.

After dinner it was a campfire where the girls decided not to talk because they were worried that it would begin some soul saving mission if they accidentally said too much. They sang songs and Amber and Elise held hands hoping that the darkness would hide their connection. They truly are a great Christian couple, they both prayed and knew their bible, and they were in love. This week they found the love of their lifetime was right in front of them and now as they walked back to their tent for their last night together it was bittersweet.

They grabbed their towels and their shave cream and razors before heading down to the showers.

"So, this is our last night in the tent." Elise said.

"Yep, and I want to spend as much time with you there in the morning as I can so that's why I'm washing this week off of me tonight."

Elise smiled knowing that her friend just wanted to cuddle as long as possible. She wished it could be flesh to flesh, but she knew that Amber would never remove her bra to sleep. She thought about Amber wearing just her bra and she being completely naked laying there side by side holding each other like lovers until they were awaken because it was time to go. Elise knew that if that time arose that she would never want to let her friend go, she'd want to lay there with her until the end of time.

When they got to the showers they heard a couple of women already in there so they undressed as quickly as they could not wanting to get caught teasing one another. They got in the shower and shaved the stubble off of their pits and legs. They listened to the other women to leave the showers before stepping out themselves.

Amber was surprised to see that Elise's pubic hair was bare except for little bits sticking out from near her crotch. Amber wasn't able to get a good shave like that, but appreciated that Elise would do that so at least she could look at her friend's pussy better.

"Oh wow Elise, I hope that you let me have a better view of your vagina later, I really want to take a look at what you've done."

"I'm glad you like it, I thought since I was able to do it, you might like the look of it."

"I think I will." She purred as the two girls came together for a long passionate kiss.

Their wet bodies coming together soft smooth skin to skin as the two girls grabbed their friend's ass and massaged it in their bare hands. They were glad to have this moment alone, but they did need to dry off and get back to their tent for their last night of sharing the tent together.

"Amber, I have a question to ask you."

"Anything."

"I want you to undress me tonight, it's been my dream that my first lover would slowly undress me to show me that he wants to see me naked. I mean she."

The two girls laughed about this idea of now having the idea open that their first lover was going to be a female.

"I would love to undress you Elise, how far would you like to go."

"I want to be bare, I want to be fully naked with you by my side, and I know that you can't be fully naked with me, but I hope that you'll let me undress you so that you're just in your bra."

"I never thought about it, but I'd love for someone to undress me. I'm so glad that it's going to be your soft delicate hands removing my clothing tonight."

They were already turned on by the time they got to their tent. Amber unzipped the tent and allowed Elise in first. Amber followed her in and zipped it back up.

"I want to see as much of you as I can while I undress you." Elise said.

"I want that too, but with the lantern light on they will see our silhouettes."

"But the other night when we masturbated together the light was on."

"But it was later than this. I just don't want to get caught."

"I don't either, but if they are watching our tent then they would be watching us undress for bed anyway and what would make them any different that you and I?"

Amber walked toward Elise and put her hands on her white tank top hem and slowly pulled it up revealing her dark skinned tummy and then her white bra covered tits before throwing the garment on the floor. Amber followed her instincts and dropped to her knees kissing Elise's exposed skin.

"Oh god Amber, that feels so good." Elise said as she felt Amber's lips on her sensitive body and her breath around her belly button.

Ambers hands went to work on unbuttoning Elise's shorts. Elise parted her legs a bit to allow the shorts to fall down. Amber pulled her head back from Elise's belly to watch as the shorts unveiled her panties. Amber placed her hands on Elise's exposed thighs and watched as her pale skin caressed her friend's dark thighs all the way down to her knees. Elise let out a moan as her friends hands touched her in such a delicate and loving manner.

Amber's lips found Elise's stomach again and kissed around going up to the bottom of her bra. She stood up a little and kissed the top of her friend's exposed small breasts. She then moved up to her neck and finally up to her friend's soft lips. They kissed as Amber's hands reached around Elise's back and undid her bra. She stood back and watched as her friend's tits were exposed. She saw that her dark brown nipples were erect. Amber's mouth found them and sucked on them with an animal instinct type lust. She tasted her friend's sensitive nip on her tongue as she played with the other one with her thumb and forefinger. Elise was moaning louder and her breathing became deeper as her head tilted back to draw in more breath.

"Oh god Amber finger me, I'm so excited for your touch, please make me reach my first climax caused by another's hand."

Amber pulled back from Elise's excited body. "I'm sorry, I don't think we can do this yet, I don't know what came over me, but I'm sorry."

Elise held her friend, "It's ok, I've never felt like that before and if you don't want to make love to me tonight that's fine, if you don't want to touch me like that, that's fine too. I'm glad you did, I'm glad I know how it would feel like to have my breasts sucked on and my tummy kissed. I thank you for following your instincts and I don't mind you stopping now."

"I have no regrets for doing what I did, but I'm sorry that it made you want more. I'm not ready for more, even though I'm very excited by what I did do."

"So, should I take my panties off on my own, or keep them on?"

Amber regained her composure, "I'll remove them, if you'll undress me too."

"I'd be honored."

Amber got to her knees and placed her hands on her friend's hips, she hooked her fingers inside the white cotton panties and slowly pulled them down her friend's rounded hips. Down her smooth dark thighs and calves until they sat on the floor at her bare feet. The scent of Elise's arousal got to Amber, she wanted to stick her face in between her friend's thighs and breath it in as she fingered her friend's hole, but she knew that she wasn't ready to be anyone's first lover, especially Elise's.

Amber stood up using her naked friend for support. Elise walked toward her and placed her hands on the hem of Amber's t-shirt. She slowly raised it up her friend's rounded pale belly and over her curvy bra covered tits. She dropped to her knees and kissed around her friend's belly, licking around her belly button and a little bit inside that little bowl too. She kissed around the waistline of the shorts before slowly inching them down over her Amber's wide hips and her round soft thighs, down her calves till her beautiful bare feet.

Elise's mouth couldn't stop kissing around Amber's exposed thighs, knees and calves. Amber's wetness was slightly showing through the cotton panties and the scent filling Elise's nose. Elise ran her hands over Amber's excited flesh to hook her fingers into the waistband of Amber's panties. She pulled her head back from Amber's body to watch the tuft of red pubic hair slightly appear between her thighs, but was partially covered by her friend's belly.

"Elise, that was amazing." Amber said as she helped her friend to her feet.

"You know with this being our last night, I'm glad we're ending it here, so much of my sexual curiosity has been relieved." Elise said as she rubbed up and down Amber's thick arms.

"Me too, I hope that when we get home we can make love to one another, but right now I just feel that I won't be good enough for you."

"You were fine earlier, you were just following your instinct as was I, and I could smell your arousal."

"Really, I tried so hard to hide it by biting my lip, I really didn't want you to know that I liked it so that we could just go to sleep."

"Is that what you want to do, just go to sleep?"

"Well, maybe masturbate and then fall asleep."

"Why don't you let me do it to you?"

"I am worried that I won't like it and it'll ruin our friendship."

Elise realized that Amber had a point. She knew her fingers could bring her to an orgasm, but would they do the same for Amber? What would happen if they didn't like their same sex relationship if they find out that they didn't like being touched that way by the other. She knew that it wasn't going to be anything serious even if they both liked it, it would be something for them to do when they were both single and wanted to have sex with someone who really cares about them.

"We won't know unless we try, if we're horrible at pleasing one another there's no way we're going to get better without a teacher, and I don't want to be with another woman that's not you in order to get that education. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me, and I'll be sure to tell you too. I don't want to force you into this relationship with me, but please think about it."

Amber appeared to be thinking it over. "I'll sleep on it, and come Sunday at church I'll let you know for sure if I want to follow this as far as we can." Amber laid down and slid her half naked body into her sleeping bag, keeping her round soft ass towards Elise.

Elise slid into her sleeping bag and placed her body as close as she could to Amber's and turned off the lantern. She placed her left arm on top of her soft belly and slept side by side, skin to skin as much as these two ladies could.

Elise awoke and saw Amber's beautiful outline in the darkness of the tent, her pale skin reflecting the little moon light that could get through the dark material of the tent. She ran her left hand across Amber's cheek, feeling how soft it was, she heard Amber give a soft moan as she moved her head away from Elise's investigating hand. Elise moved the flap of Amber's sleeping bag up so that the moon light would show her back and ass, Elise's hand caressed the exposed skin lightly, and giving soft kisses to Amber's shoulders. Amber moaned a bit as she moved her body closer to Elise's.

The girl's dark hand landed at the top of her friend's left bra covered breast, feeling over the fullness of it and the soft cotton covering her gorgeous mounds. Amber moaned and kept scooting her body closer to her friend's, Elise's hand went over the curve of Amber's belly and down to her hip and thigh, she liked the way that it dipped in near her crotch before exploring another part of her friend's lovely curves. Elise felt her wet pussy pressing against her friends ass, and knew she wanted to explore more of her, she wanted to touch, taste and feel her all the way.

She leaned her chest away from her friend's back and slowly un hooked it, letting the elastic tense and gradually loosen across her friend's back. Elise kissed her friends back all over now that not even a single inch was out of her gaze.

"Oh Elise, how did you know?" Amber moaned as she rolled over onto her back.

"I just gave into my feelings, I wanted to explore you and have my hands know you just as my eyes and heart have." She lowered the straps off of Ambers white shoulders, Amber assisted as she could in exposing herself to her friend's loving eyes.

Elise turned on the lantern before removing the white cotton bra that kept Amber's tits covered. They waited till their eyes adjusted to the light in the tent before moving forward. Elise reached down between Amber's breasts and pulled the garment away, letting Amber's massive breast flow over her arms and sides.

"You have such beautiful and round breasts." Elise said before running her hands over the pale white and soft pink flesh of her friend's left breast.

"Thank you Elise, I think yours are beautiful too." Amber replied before closing her eyes and let her friend explore her naked body. A moan escaped her as her friend flicked over her erect pink nipple.

Elise watched as the pink nub grew with her touch, she wanted to taste it just as Amber tasted her nipple before. She brought her head down and let her tongue flick against the rough rigid texture of her friend's erect nipple. She traced circles around it, teasing her the way she would with her own finger, before sucking the flesh into her mouth.

Amber's pink lips shot open, drawing in a deep breath as her friend sucked on her tit, she felt Elise's tongue going from the nipple the breast in teasing flicks. Each movement of Elise's pink tongue against Amber's tit sent pulses down into her pussy causing it to lubricate.

"Oh, I didn't know my breast was so sensitive." She moaned as Elise put her left leg over Amber's and pressed her damp pussy on Amber's right leg. Elise put her left hand on Amber's right tit and began to flick, pull and pinch the sensitive tip.

Elise moved her left hand from her friend's breast and let it travel down her round stomach. Amber's body shook as her friend touched her sensitive skin in such a light way. Amber's legs slowly spread as her friend's hand drew near her red curls.

The dark haired friend placed her hand over Amber's engorged soft pussy, and pressed against it. Amber's pale ass rose from the ground as if wanting to have something more inside her wet pussy. Elise rubbed around the sensitive mound, she felt as the pink lips in her hand began to get wetter, her middle finger sliding into the slit, pressing against the erect clit hiding there.

Amber gave in feeling as she was coming close to cumming, Elise's mouth still working her sensitive tit

"Oh god Elise, I was so wrong, you're a great lover, thank you. Thank you for making me climax." She said in a soft whisper as she was enjoying her first non autoerotic orgasm.

Elise removed her mouth from Amber's saliva covered breast. "I want to penetrate you my love, I want to feel you surround my finger."

Amber thought it through, "Yes," she nodded, "I'm ready to have something inside my vagina."

Elise ran her finger up and down the damp pink flesh, hidden between Amber's red hair lined lips, feeling her tight hole, it seemed that it still wasn't ready to have something penetrate it yet. Elise sucked her finger, moving her saliva around to see if that would arouse her friend's opening for insertion.

Amber moved her left hand up and down Elise's back as her friend explored her womanhood.

"When you put something inside you for the first time, how was it?"

"Different," she said as she started slowly working her finger past her friend's tightness, "I never felt so full before, and my orgasm from it was earth shattering. I'm glad you decided to share this with me." Elise felt as Amber's opening began to relax and let the tip of her finger inside, Amber was slowly moistening the invading finger and allowing it further into its depths.

Amber moaned and started playing with her breasts as her friend slid more and more of her finger inside, feeling her little hole stretch to take more of it in, there was no going back now, she felt like now she was no longer a virgin.

Elise kept moving her finger in and out of her friend's tight snatch, feeling it slide over her finger took her back to the night when she first decided it was time to take that step. She found that she was able to move faster in and out, finger fucking her friend more as Amber relaxed at the sensations she was feeling between her rounded thighs.

The dark skinned knuckles of Elise collided with Ambers soft red curls, letting both of them know that she was as fully penetrated as she was going to get that night. Elise's finger wiggled around inside of Amber's clenching hole, slowly allowing the muscles to relax to allow thicker things inside. Elise began to fuck Amber with her long dark finger. She watched how Amber's pink pussy moved with her thrusting finger and then up to see Amber's flush pink skin as she ran her hands over her curves as her friend explored her tight pussy.