Retreat and Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's pale form wiggled against the soft sleek sleeping bag, as she was getting closer to that second orgasm. "Elise," she cried, "lay next to me, I want to feel your breast by my side and your wet vagina pressed to my thigh again as I climax."

Elise did what she was told as she kept her finger buried inside of her friend. She watched as Amber's chest rose and fell, and placed her leg over Amber's so that she could feel the dampness between Elise's thighs. This contact threw Amber over the edge and her muscles clenched around Elise's finger and her juices started sliding down her ass to the sleeping bag bellow.

Elise slowly removed her finger from her friend's still convulsing body. She brought the shimmering finger to her lips and stuck her tongue out for a taste. Amber tasted like honey. Elise sucked her finger clean as Amber watched her juices satisfy her friend's curiosity.

Amber rolled over and deeply kissed Elise, which surprised the black haired beauty. Elise gave in and was pushed onto her back. Amber removed her lips from Elise and said, "I had to taste me too, I'm glad I got your sweet mouth with it."

The dark brown eyed girl looked over her pale friend as she felt Amber's fingers explore over her dark skinned belly. Watching the dark brown nubs sprout off of her chest as she became more aroused.

"You like that Elise, I'm so glad that I can turn you on just as you've turned me on."

"Amber, I wanted to do this with you for almost the whole week, don't tease me much longer. I'm already wet, and I know I can take two fingers inside, please take my virginity."

The red head moved her head down to tickle Elise's sensitive belly with her hair, seeing her stomach muscles tense was exciting to Elise, she wanted to see what it was doing to her friend's freshly trimmed pussy as well.

She took her head down to Elise's bare area, just above her slit. Elise already had her legs open waiting for Amber's investigating fingers. Amber's red hair tickled Elise's neither region which caused her to shudder and moan.

Amber's pale hands landed on Elise's dark thighs and she massaged them, her thumbs running over the dark hair lined slit, spreading them open showing the bright pink that contrasted the dark hair and skin.

Elise's eyes closed as her friend teased her already aroused pussy. Her hands grabbed her small breasts and pulled them away from her chest as much as she could, feeling the pleasure blur with the pain.

Amber pulled the lips open, seeing the erect pink clit fully out of it's hood as well as Elise's stretched open hole. She loved the look of the void so dark and she could see the bottom of the muscled opening a glistening wet pink.

Amber laid back down, her right breast over her friend's smaller frame. Her right hand going over Elise's dark skinned belly before nesting between her thighs, stroking over the plump lips before sliding her finger into the excited opening.

"Another." Elise begged, "I can take it, and I want you to feel how much I can take, I want you to feel me pulse around your fingers."

Amber worked in another finger to stretch her friend's pussy open wider. She felt as Elise's pink muscles pulsed around Her own pale fingers. She moved her head down and sucked on Elise's dark skinned breast, tasting her excited flesh.

"Oh god, suck my nipple Amber, you're making me feel so good. Work those fingers faster inside me, make me climax harder than I ever had before. I want to do this for you my love, my beautiful Amber."

Amber pressed her thumb against Elise's clit, which caused the smaller girl to shake and thrust her hips up into the air, allowing Amber's fingers more access into her friends body.

Elise's hands caressed over her body and she felt Amber's soft round breast as she did. Amber removed the dark breast from her mouth before looking at her lover.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Wonderful, I liked not knowing what you were going to do, and how you were going to touch me, that was part of the excitement. I've never had my breast sucked on before, and it felt amazing."

"When I'm alone, I love licking my nipples, but once I feel ready to explore my vagina, I don't go back there again. I'm glad that you stayed while you fingered me, I didn't know they could feel so much pleasure and I didn't know I could orgasm like that with your finger inside me."

"I'm glad to help, thank you for putting pressure on my clit, my toy just keeps buzzing inside me and doesn't really give me the attention that little site needs."

"No problem, but we should really be getting some sleep."

Amber put her arm over her friend's body and fell asleep both naked and coming down from orgasms.

"Girls, get up, breakfast and then taking down the tents." called Connie

Amber and Elise quickly got up and put on their clothes as quickly as they could muster. They almost tripped over themselves wanting to hide their previous escapade.

As they sat down to breakfast they could tell their relationship had changed, but for the better. They felt like they too were sexually experienced women, just with out the guilt of giving one's virginity because they felt that all hope was gone. They had cum under someone else's power and they were glad it was done with love and care.

After breakfast it was time to take down the tent and pack up. The girls did this slowly knowing what all these things meant to them, but they knew it had to be done.

"When we get home, are we going to still do this?" Elise asked.

"Of course, I love sex with you, I just hope that we can learn a few new tricks from research."

"Me too, I can't wait to get with you again."

The girls boarded the bus, and it left the grounds for another year.

"I'm really proud of you girls." Connie said, "You came up there as girls wanting to be women, and I think you left as young women who have a stronger bond because of it. I just wish that when I was your age, I had a friend with a bond as strong as yours."

The girls snickered to themselves knowing how deep their friendship really was.