Retreat to Eremenos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So a ranch named Eremenos is a place offering young men for older men to fuck?"

"Yes, of course. They have younger men - for guests like me. But they also have their Erastes - for young men like you." He turned to Hal then, who Alo was somewhat embarrassed to realize was listening to the conversation. "And you, Hal. You indicate you aren't Eremenos, and indeed you look too old to be that, although you do look magnificent. But an Erastes? I think not - not yet."

"I am just a hired cowboy, sir," Hal answered. "There are different jobs at the ranch. I train the horses and handle them - like coming into Driggs to pick up guests like you."

"But you look too sexy to be only that," Edward said. Alo looked sharply at him again, disturbed by Edward's open interest in the man. "I'll bet there are guests who want you to handle them too."

"So you aren't teasing me," Alo interjected. "You really have brought me here to prepare me for you to want to fuck?"

"Yes, little one. I want you to work with several Erastes here before being handed back to me. But yes, before we leave here, I am going to be fucking you silly."

Hal cleared his throat. They had reached a rise. "There it is," he said. "Eremenos Ranch."

They looked down in a bowl nearly surrounded by higher ground - much higher ground, the foothills of the Tetons, to the east. The ranch complex was a large one, with several buildings radiating out from a central long, low-slung log cabin structure that was the heart of the operation.

"If you need me while you're here, you can usually find me by that corral over there," Hal said, standing up in his saddle and pointing to the edge of the spread. "I train all of the horses here."

"I indeed may need you," Edward said, laying his hand on the rump of Hal's horse, giving Alo the sense in the look Edward gave the cowboy that he'd lay his hand on the cowboy's rump at the first sign of acceptance.

Alo couldn't see the expression on Hal's face, but he was disturbed enough by the expression he saw in Edward's face.

They were met by the ranch manager in the great room of the central building.

"We are honored that you are staying with us for the summer, Mr. Deal," the manager said. "I understand you will be writing a book and that . . . ah . . . you have special needs. We have a young man for you, Tom, who I'm sure will meet your specifications. And this," he said, turning to Alo, "is the young man you have other needs for?"

"Yes. I believe I set forth the program for him in my letters to you."

"Yes, of course. There won't be a problem. In fact, seeing him, I can say that there will be no problem at all - not for anything or anyone on the staff who he might fancy."

"That's all of the luggage," Hal interjected. He'd just arrived in the great room with the last of the baggage. He turned and gave Alo a big smile. Alo was somewhat comforted that the smile had been given to him and not Edward, but he was mostly preoccupied with the conversation going on between Edward and the manager.

"Your rooms are down here," the manager said, as he guided them down a corridor off to the left the great room.

"Rooms?" Alo involuntarily spurted out.

"Yes," the manager said. "Mr. Deal will be in this suite here, with the bedroom and a study. You will be in a single room down the hall."

Alo turned his face, showing concern, to his companion. "Edward?"

"I will be in here with . . . I believe the young man's name is Tom," Edward said. "Until you are prepared to come to my bed in full acceptance," he continued. "I've asked for an isolated single room to be provided for you. One with its own door to the outside. They have such here, they advertised . . . for complete privacy of the guests. As I told you, Allen, until I am assured that you are ready to come to me, I want you to accept anyone who takes your fancy here into your bed. And I do want you to select men to fuck you. I have a routine settled for you, but I want you well-seasoned. The sooner you take care of this the better."

Alo was bumped a bit before he could respond and the manager and Edward already had entered the suite, leaving Alo in the corridor.

"Excuse me. If you could tell me which of these cases is yours and which is Mr. Deal's . . ." the man who had bumped Al, the cowboy Hal, said.

Alo couldn't explain why a jolt of electricity went through him when Hal's shoulder touched his, but it did. Turning away from the door to Edward's suite and shivering with second thoughts of having agreed to come here, the young man busied himself with the separation of the luggage.

* * * *

While Edward holed up in his suite with his writing by day, and with the young prostitute, Tom, at night, Alo spent the first three days settling into the ranch and building up to what he knew was coming. In a few days he was scheduled to accompany a hunting trip up into the Tetons. There would be just him and five of the older cowboys on the ranch - ones Edward made clear to him when they took their dinner together were of the Erastes category.

"You are going to come back from that two-night hunting trip well fucked," Edward said, with a cheery note in his voice.

Alo wasn't left entirely to his own devices. At Edward's instructions he was given odd jobs around the ranch, mostly muscle-building work, as they had agreed. One of the jobs was to carry bags of feed out to the corral where Hal trained the horses.

The two inevitably struck up conversations while Alo filled the feed boxes, and Hal volunteered to show Alo around the ranch buildings. They ate lunch together the first two days.

On the third day, Alo arrived at the corral to find Hal holding a rope and having a horse trot around him in the center of the ring. Hal was shirtless and Alo felt tinglings in his crotch at watching the rippling of the young hunk's muscles as he exercised the horse. Hal correctly gauged the "tongue-hanging-out" look Alo was giving him and walked over to the wooden-slat fence.

"I will be direct with you, Allen," he said. "I know what you are here for. I know what will happen the day after tomorrow when you are taken up into the mountains. What will be will be there, but is it true you've never been fucked - that you a virgin to a man's cock?"

"Yes," Alo answered in a small voice.

"And are you here willingly for this preparation Mr. Deal speaks of?"

"Yes. I want him to fuck me. I want to be with him. But he says he won't take me without experience."

"But he doesn't tell you why?"

"No, he hasn't. Do you know why?"

Hal didn't answer this. What he said instead was, "I find you arousing. You make me hard. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes," Alo said shyly.

"I can be gentle and patient with you for your first time. The men who take you up on the mountain won't be. Mr. Deal has made it clear to them that he just wants it done. It's not up to me to tell you why he wants it done by five men. Do you find me at all arousing?"

"Yes," Alo answered in a small voice.

"When those men take you into the hills, they are going to fuck you hard. Mr. Deal has certain needs. They will make sure they meet those with you. I can make your first time easier and more pleasurable. Will you let me be the first to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Now?"

"Here? In my room?"

"No. I know a place up in the hills where you will like it better for your first time. Do I saddle a couple of horses for us?"

"Yes."

"One thing," Hal said when it was really too late to stop. Alo was lying on a bed of ferns next to a waterfall on a stream in a glen up in the foothills above the ranch. The horses were hobbled and grazing nearby. They both were naked, and Alo had melted at the muscular body of the cowboy, who was seven years older than he was and enjoyed the best of a lingering youth along with the powerful body of an older man. Hal had already embraced Alo and run his hands and his tongue all over the younger man's body. He'd sucked Alo to an ejaculation and guided Alo to stroke his cock and even to tentatively taste it. And, with the help of much spit and his probing fingers, he had Alo's passage well open.

"What? Please. Please fuck me," Alo whined between pants. His pelvis was already moving against the palm of Hal's hand cupping his balls, a thumb in Alo's ass.

"You have said nothing about the size of my cock. How big it is compared to many other men. Are you sure, for your first time?"

"I have no knowledge of men's cocks. I just know I can't take it anymore. I want to be fucked by a cock. I need a cock. Now!"

"Perhaps, considering, it is best. But I will be gentle as possible."

He rolled over on top of Alo, pushing the young man's legs apart with his knees. He had already selected the place of laying, where the ground had a natural fall of several inches where he had positioned Alo's buttocks. Alo's knees were bent, his bare feet flat on the trampled ferns underneath. Crouched between Alo's knees, Hal positioned his cock so that the bulb pressed into Alo's entrance. The young man already was moaning and panting hard.

"Please, please," Alo murmured. Hal didn't know if it was a plea for getting on with it or pulling back, but it now was too late for pulling back. He had an arm around Alo's neck and lifted his other hand up to cup Alo's chin. He pressed his lips to Alo's, and the young man's mouth opened to take in Hal's tongue. Alo had gone this far with Edward many times.

Hal pushed his cock in two inches, bringing the rim of his cock head to the rim of the entrance. Alo groaned and began to writhe. He made an effort to pull his mouth away from Hal's so he could cry out the violation of his channel, but Hal was holding him fast and pressed into two more inches.

He held there, waiting for Alo to adjust and calm down, which the young man did. Then he released Alo's mouth but continued to hold his head in place.

"Oh, god, oh god," Alo muttered with a gasp.

"You want me to stop or go slower? Are you in pain?"

"Yes, it hurts, but do it. Do it now. Fuck me."

Hal placed his forehead on Alo's so that their eyes were locked. Alo showed both pain and determination in his eyes as Hal gave him six inches of the cock. Alo was panting and breathing heavily. He cried out as Hal began to pump.

Crying out "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Hal gave him the last two inches and set up a steady stroke, which Alo began to meet with the movement of his hips.

When Hal ejaculated deep inside Alo's channel, Alo had already come again and he was laying back in the grass playing with his own nipples. At the point of ejaculation, Hal lowered his lips to Alo's nipples and nipped at one of them, while Alo arched his back and cried out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

* * * *

Hal came to Alo's room, through the door to the outside, both of the next nights and fucked him on the single bed. Such was their need to merge into each other's bodies that neither felt restricted by the narrowness of the bed. Hal slept with Alo after they'd fucked but was gone before dawn.

"Are you awake?" Hal asked late into the second night.

"Yes."

"We will fuck again now."

Alo moaned. He loved Hal's cocking but he was exhausted. "We've done it twice already."

"You need to be ready," Hal whispered, he was already moving Alo to his back, insinuating his knees between Alo's thighs, and was pushing fingers into Alo's channel. First one, then two. Alo arched his back and moaned deeply as the third went in. He groaned as the fingers parted, spreading his channel open. He gave a little cry as the cock entered him between the fingers.

"Hal! Hal! God, you're already big!"

"This is for you," Hal muttered, pressing the cock further in without extracting the fingers. When he was in deep, though, and ready to pump, he pulled the fingers out. He grabbed Alo's bent knees and began to work the legs back and forth in the rhythm of the stroking of his cock. Pushing the knees out with each thrust; pulling the knees in with each withdrawal. Alo panted hard, arched his back, and moaned deeply. Hal stroked harder and deeper. Alo panted harder and reached for Hal's nipples and twisted. Hal lowered his face to Alo's, took the younger man's lips in his, and bit the lower lip as, once again, he ejaculated.

They both lay heaving, struggling for breath.

"Hal. I think enough for tonight."

"You'll thank me for this one day," Hal answered with a drowsy voice that denoted that, yes, this was enough for tonight.

The following day and the day after that, Alo got an inkling why Hal had worked so hard to prepare him for the hunting party ride up into the mountains.

The collection of men he rode with were quite varied, but all where large-bodied, grizzled, and muscular hunks in their own way.

By day they did serious hunting of deer, elk, antelope, and bear in the mountains. By evening and night, they did hard fucking. All of Alo. The five of them fucked him in succession, and when the fifth was finished, the first was ready to go again. And from the very first of them, they fucked him hard, although none had a cock the size of Hal's. If he hadn't had the preparation that Hal gave him, from the well-prepared first fuck that was gentle until both lost control of themselves in the frenzy of the cocking, the first fuck from these five would have pushed him at least to, if not beyond, the point of endurance.

And Edward had made clear that this was the schedule he'd set up. He hadn't ordered the initiation of more pleasure than pain. He'd wanted Alo fucked to the edge of endurance.

The men slept in a few tents, but on both nights, nights that were mercifully warm, dry, and full-mooned, Alo had been kept outside beside the campfire as a succession of men fucked him, only occasionally giving him time to cool down or stumble off to piss and to defecate streams of cum. they fucked him over a saddle on the ground, sometimes with him bent over the saddle on his belly, with his buttocks waving in the air, and sometimes with his shoulder blades flat on the ground and the small of his back running up the side of the saddle and his feet either planted on the ground on the other side or wrapped around the thick waist of the bruiser who was fucking him.

Because of Hal's preparation, Alo endured it, but he came down from the mountain bow-legged and loaded for bear in more ways than going on a hunting trip.

As soon as he got back to the ranch, he burst into Edward's suite and into a scene in Edward's bedroom of Edward fucking the young man, Tom, who had been assigned to him.

They were stretched on their sides on the double bed, facing the door, with Edward stretched out behind Tom. Edward had one arm under Tom's chest and snaked back up to where Edward could cover a nipple. Edward's other hand was holding Tom's upper leg almost straight up into the air. Tom was a slender, dark-haired, not terribly handsome, youth the same age as Alo, if not a bit older. He'd had an arm stretched up and around Edward's neck, which stretched out the young man's hairless, only lightly muscled chest. His mouth was hanging open in a grimace and his eyes were nearly popping out of his head.

It was clear that Edward had his cock inside the young man's channel, and they continued moving slightly as they became aware that Alo was standing in the door, indicating that Edward was stroking his cock inside the young man.

Alo gasped and turned to leave.

"No wait," Edward called out. "You might as well stay and watch. You might as well know. Sit in that chair over there."

Alo stumbled to a chair by the doorway he'd been standing in, a chair that still gave him a full view of what was happening. When he'd collapsed into the chair, Edward pushed Tom's raised leg over onto the bed, which made Tom's hips roll toward the door and revealed the cock in the hole.

Alo gasped again. He knew now why a particular young man needed to be assigned to Edward. Tom's body was on the slight side, but his hole was wide enough to take a mature tree trunk. And still it was being taxed. Edward's cock was thicker than a mature tree trunk. There was no telling how much of the cock he had managed to stuff inside the young man, but there was a good four inches of the root on the outside at the end of the thrust of the cock and nearly six inches at the draw back.

Edward continued to stroke as he spoke next. "I want you to sit right there and watch until I'm finished."

Alo wouldn't have had the energy to move even if he'd wanted to.

Edward pushed Tom over on his belly, rolled with him without disengaging his cock, and hovered over Tom's body with his palms on the young man's shoulder blades, his knees between Tom's spread thighs, and his cock continuing to pound the ass. Tom was moaning and groaning and writhing under Edward until Edward jerked, held still, jerked again, and then grunted. He pulled out of the ass, and Alo gasped again at not only the thickness of the cock but also the length of it.

Edward rolled over and sat up. Tom hadn't moved. Edward slapped his ass and said, "Leave us."

With a groan, Tom rolled off the bed and unto his feet, not able to move too steadily. He stooped and picked up a shirt and a pair of jeans from the floor, gave Alo a somewhat embarrassed look, and stumbled out of the room, not able to hold his legs together. Alo could see Edward's cum dribbling down the young man's thigh.

"Strip off your clothes and come over to me," Edward said.

"Are you going to fuck me now - after what you let them do to me on the mountain?"

"This all is necessary. Don't you see that now? Look at this." he held his cock up, still half hard. Not as big as it had been when it was inside Tom's ass, but still bigger than that of any other man Alo had ever seen. Bigger than Hal's. Now it was clear to Alo what Hal had been trying to do for him. Hal must have known - or have heard - how monstrously large Edward's cock was.

"Do you think you could take this cock now? We can check, but I don't think so. I said strip and come over here."

Alo didn't move.

"Do you want to be with me or don't you? This is all necessary if you do. If you don't, get out, tell Tom to come back, and pack your bags."

Feeling numb in his limbs but churning inside and feeling himself harden up, Alo stood up from the chair, stripped, and moved over to the bed. Edward pulled him into the familiar embrace of Alo on his lap. The difference now was that Alo clearly could feel the strength of the massive cock in the small of his back.

Edward pushed him over so that his chest was on the surface of the bed and his buttocks were still on Edward's lap, sideways. Alo gasped as he felt Edward rub the huge cock around on his buttocks. Both were breathing hard as he slapped the cock on the buttocks a couple of times, pushed the underside of it up and down between Alo's buttocks and on the crack, and pressed the bulb at the hole.

Alo gulped in air and gasped. "Oh, fuck. Are you . . . are we . . .?" He was trembling almost uncontrollably. He couldn't get the size of the cock out of his mind. He managed to take Hal, but only with a lot of preparation. Edward's cock was so much bigger.

"I think not, not yet," Edward said, a tinge of regret in his voice. "Someday. Someday soon. I see that you've been stretched." Alo gasped as he felt the invasion of his channel. But it was fingers, not the cock. "You're coming along, but not quite yet."

Edward took up rubbing the cock on Alo's buttocks and thighs. His breathing was getting heavier. "But you've seen it now. Now you know what you have to take."

"Pedro? The guy on the stagecoach?" Alo murmured.

"Yes. He boasted that he could take it. He couldn't - but he did. We'd started and I was so frustrated over not having you. I couldn't stop. He screamed like a stuck pig, but I couldn't stop. I may have ruined him. If I had given in to what you begged me for, I most certainly would have ruined you. But now you know. And now that you've seen it, you can help me by stroking it."