Retreat to Eremenos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to suck it?"

"I think it would break your jaw. No, for now, stroking it would help."

Edward lifted Alo's body, easily, with hands on his waist, and sat the trembling young man down beside him on the bed. He pulled Alo's chin around to his face with a hand and they kissed, as Alo moved a hand to Edward's cock. He couldn't get his hand around it, but he could - and did - stroke it.

After a few minutes, Edward commanded in a raspy voice, "Get on all fours."

"But you said - "

"Get on all fours, dammit!"

Trying to suppress a whimper of fear, Alo went on his hands and knees on the bed and Edward crouched over his hips. Alo trembled in fear as he felt the bulb of the cock on his thigh, but then he let out a long gasp as the cock pushed between his thighs and, instead of trying to pierce his hole, slid under the perineum and pressed up under his balls.

"Keep your thighs clenched, dammit. This is how I have to take most men. But it's not how I'm eventually going to take you. And it's not how I took Bill." Edward began stroking the cock between Alo's thighs. He reached around Alo's waist with a hand and began to stroke Alo's cock in rhythm with the slide between the thighs.

So shocked was Alo with all of it that he didn't think he'd heard all Edward said clearly - but in the back of his mind he did. For now, though, he was concentrated on this unusual fuck. It was arousing and he could only think on how it would feel with the cock inside him - and thank Hal over and over and over again in his mind for putting him on the road to being prepared for it.

They came almost simultaneously and, with a sigh, Edward pushed Alo over on his side and came down behind him and embraced him. His cock, flaccid now, but still huge, snaked up Alo's back, an ever present reminder of what Alo would have to be able to take.

"Now you know," Edward whispered. "But I must have you."

That snapped back in Alo's mind what he thought he'd heard Edward say.

"Bill. You said Bill. My father, Bill?"

"Yes. And I promised him I would not take you without full preparation. It had been rough for him, but we were young and neither of us could wait."

"I don't understand. You fucked my father?"

"Yes. We were lovers for nearly your full life. Lillian didn't take to either pregnancy or motherhood. After having you, she didn't let your father near her again. He came to me for solace and for - "

"You fucked my father," Alo said again, louder, as he sat up on the bed and looked down at Edward, who had the balls to give him an amused smile.

"Yes, I said so. He eventually was able to take the dick, but it took a long time for him to do so without pain. It's a tribute to what we had that he endured so much for so long to be with me. When he said I could have you too, he made me promise to fully prepare you first. Nothing has ever been harder for me than to keep my hands off you. And now, in just a short time . . . you're stretching nicely . . . maybe the next mountain outing . . ."

"My father said you could fuck me too? He gave me to you?"

"Well, not quite like that." The smile was a little crooked now. "I told him I was going to fuck you too and we argued a bit, but then he just made me promise not to take you like I took him."

"When did you two have this conversation?"

"While we were coming to get you in Chicago after your graduation."

"And he committed suicide when we got back to Santa Fe."

"Yes. Your father always was a bit unstable. It's unfortunate. But in some ways, it's for the best. Fucking you both at the same time would be a little awkward."

"A little awkward? A little awkward?" Alo cried out. "You . . . you . . . bastard!"

Alo struggled to get off the bed, but Edward grabbed for him and pulled him back into his arms.

"Calm down. This is all going to work out. It was meant to be. You want me."

Alo was struggling and sobbing, but Edward was too strong for him. He pulled him down off the bed at the foot of the bed. He bent him over the bed, covered him close, and held him there, rocking him back and forth, with Alo trying to lash about underneath him. Edward's reengorged cock was at his hole, the bulb pressing at the rim. Alo's writhing was only helping it to lodge inside the rim, stretching him to the limit with just the bulb inside him.

They were panting hard again.

"Relax, relax. Maybe," Edward was murmuring.

Alo screamed and he collapsed on the bed. Two inches of the cock were inside him. Edward raised his chest off the young man's back and held himself over Alo's torso with the heels of his hands buried in the sheets on either side of Alo's chest.

It was only two inches and Alo's mouth was yawning open in a silent scream and his eyes were bugging out - exactly as he remembered Tom looking with seven or more inches inside him.

Only two inches but Edward was moving it in and out.

"Stretch for me, dammit," he cried out. "Relax. Take it. You want it." His head dipped down to Alo's shoulder and his lips latched onto the hollow of the young man's neck and he gathered up a fold of skin and sucked hard. Just as with Pedro, Edward had reached a point of no longer being able to hold himself in check.

"Yes, I want it," Alo sobbed. His hands were bunching up gobs of sheeting as his arms stretched out in a sacrificial pose. Yes, by damn, he wanted it. Regardless of anything else, he wanted it.

Three inches, with a slow stroke. And then four, all the time Alo's mouth open wide in a silent scream, waiting for his channel walls to split. But then the effort got the best of Edward. His cock spouted cum up into Alo's channel. He collapsed on Alo's back and, deflated, Alo withdrew into himself too, with a sob.

After a minute or two, Edward stood up from Alo, slapped him on the buttocks, whispered, "Maybe next time. Ten inches. Your father took it all. So will you," and padded off toward the other room. At the door, he turned. "I guess that's progress. I've fucked you now and gotten off. It's just not like I'm going to fuck you later. You're off to the mountains tomorrow again for something special. I expect you to be able to take more when you get back. We'll not stop next time until you've taken eight inches at least and you've taken my cum again."

"Bastard," Alo murmured.

Edward laughed. "But I'm your bastard, aren't I? Tell me you don't want it."

Alo opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

"I didn't think so. Go ask Tom. When you're fully conditioned, we'll fuck twice a day. And you'll love every fucking inch of it."

He turned and moved into the room, sat down at his desk, and didn't even look up, when, still sobbing, and dressed again, Alo walked past him and to the door of the suite.

"Send Tom back in, please," he heard Edward say as he moved out of the door.

He found Tom in the passage, dressed just in his jeans, and crouched on the floor, his back against the wall. He looked up at Alo with an expression of foreboding in his face.

"He wants you again," Alo said, his voice dull. "If I were you, I would leave, though. If he asks, I'll tell him I didn't find you."

Using the strength of his legs, Tom pushed his body slowly up the wall to a standing position. Alo could see him shudder as he pushed away from the wall. Rather than walk away, though, he passed by Alo toward the door to Edward's suite, or started to. Alo grabbed him by the arm, though, and whispered, "Why? You could say you left. He didn't tell you to stay around."

Tom looked at him, his eyes blazing. "Because he is Edward Deal. Because I want to know I can take a cock that big. Because you will do the same. Because when he's fucking you, I'll ache that it isn't me."

It was Alo's turn to shudder, as Tom pulled his arm away and entered Edward's suite.

That night when Hal silently came to Alo's room, Alo embraced him, initiated the kissing, pushed Hal down on his back on the bed, and rode his cock. He was still sobbing. Hal just held him and kissed him after they'd fucked and didn't, then, force him to say what was wrong.

As he drifted off, Alo heard himself moaning and panting. He felt his channel filled to bursting. Opening his eyes, he found himself arched back onto the bed, the weight of his torso on his shoulder blades. His arms were spread wide, his hands bunching up sheeting. Standing at the foot of the bed, Edward, an arm under Alo's waist, with Alo's legs stretched up Edward's torso, his ankles hooked on Edward's shoulders, gazed down into Alo's eyes, a wicked smile on his face.

"It's in. You have it all. Last chance. Tell me you don't want me. If you don't, I am going to fuck the shit out of you. Twice a day. Ask Tom how it feels. Tell me you don't want me."

"I want you."

In long strokes, Edward started the pumping, as Alo opened his mouth to scream.

"Allen, Allen," Hal's voice cut through Alo's dream. "What's wrong? You were crying out. A nightmare." He was laying between Alo's legs, his cock four inches inside Alo's channel. He was embracing Alo, holding his torso off the surface of the bed. He kissed Alo on the eyes and the throat; a hand was stroking Alo's sweat-streaked hair off his forehead. "What's wrong, baby? Is it Edward Deal?"

"Yes," Alo whispered.

"You don't have to stay with him. You have options."

"I'm scared. But I want him."

"He's too big for you, baby. Walk away from him. Walk away from the hunting trip tomorrow. You don't know. You just don't know."

"I want it too."

"It?"

"His cock. I want it too. All of it."

"Oh, Allen. No, baby. He's too much for you. You have options. Feel me. Feel me inside you." He sank his cock deep inside Alo. Alo gasped and wrapped his legs around the small of Hal's back. Hall began to slow stroke him, deep. "I'm big enough for you. We're a perfect fit. Stay with me. I'll take you away. I . . . love you."

Alo sighed and put his hips in motion, going with the rhythm of fuck. He reached for his own cock and started to stroke.

Feeling him tense, Hal whispered, "Stay with me, baby. Let's come together. Then you'll know. Then you'll know who you want."

Even their heavy breathing fell into rhythm as they both fought hard to find the other, fought hard to come together. And though they did, it was "Edward!" that Alo cried out as he ejaculated.

At dawn, Alo woke again, alone in the bed.

* * * *

In the morning, Alo walked out to the corral, where the hunting party was forming. It was only to be him and two of the men from the earlier hunt, two of the younger, more muscular men, Charlie and Joe.

Hal was there, bringing out the horses. He was avoiding making eye contact with Alo. First out was a horse for Alo. Their hands touched as Hal turned over the reins, and a chill went up Alo's spine, but still Hal didn't look into his eyes.

Next out were horses for Charlie and Joe. Then two pack horse. And finally, as the men were mounting, out came Hal, with a horse for him and another pack horse.

"What are you doing?" Charlie asked.

"I'm going too. Boss' orders," Hal answered. He didn't meet the eyes of any of the three, though. Alo knew he was lying about that.

As they moved up into the mountains and Charlie and Joe began to concentrate on the hunting, Hal rode close to Alo and whispered, "Any time on this trip you want to cut and run, just come to me. I won't be far off. I won't intervene as long as you want what is happening. But you still have choices. We can be over the Tetons and on our way up to Montana before anyone knows the wiser."

Alo didn't answer, but something inside him fluttered, and he began to work his brain. It was not until now that he really focused on what Hal had said last night - that he loved him. That if it was a big cock he wanted, Hal had one too. One that wouldn't split him apart.

Why was he dwelling on the size of the cock, though? When he knew he had wanted Edward, he had no idea what size his cock was. He wanted him and Edward only wasn't taking advantage of his vulnerability in this because he did have a killer cock and knew that virginal Alo couldn't accommodate it. So Edward cared for him. But Edward had never said he loved him. He only said he wanted to fuck him. And Edward had been fucking his father - and probably caused his father's suicide.

Alo didn't have time to think further on that, though, as Charlie and Joe called out that they had a track on an elk, and all four men were riding off in search of the sport of the kill.

That evening, by the campfire, Alo found out who else was meant to provide sport.

As with the previous outing, Alo was on his back on the ground, the small of his back running up the side of a saddle on the ground, his right leg running up Charlie's beefy naked torso and Charlie holding his left leg spread out from his body. Charlie was crouched over him, fucking him in long strokes.

When it seemed that Charlie was about to come, though, he pulled out of Alo, with a laugh, and rose to his feet. He had an arm under Alo's waist and pulled him up as well. He carried Alo to the other side of the campfire, where Joe was stretched out, on his back, naked, with his head propped up on another saddle on the ground. Joe lifted and spread his arms, as Charlie lowered Alo on top of him. Joe embraced Alo's chest as Alo was lowered on top of him, facing up. Joe also moved his thighs between Alo's and spread them, spreading and raising Alo's legs. Charlie reached in and helped Joe's cock find and then enter, deep, Alo's channel.

Charlie crouched between Alo's raised and spread legs, and as Alo exclaimed in surprise and began to pant heavily, Charlie forced his cock into his channel above Joe's already embedded cock.

Alo began to writhe but found that that only made the feel of the two cocks inside him feel even tighter, so he did what he could to relax.

"Easy, guy," Charlie muttered. "Such a sweet ass. This is to help you. Boss' orders. You have to take the cock of that writer guy, Deal. Have you seen his cock? Our two don't equal it. But we'll help you take him. Two nights, three times a night should help open you more for him."

Joe started to pump his cock while Charlie just worked to hold steady inside. When Joe had ejaculated, Charlie started pumping to his own ejaculation.

Alo felt full, but he was able to take them - so he knew Charlie was right. That Edward's cock was bigger yet than the two of them.

He looked over in the shadows, where Hal was standing, his own oversized cock out and being stroked. The way he was standing and looking hard at Alo gave Alo the impression that he wasn't doing it to get off on what Charlie and Joe were doing to him but that he was trying to connect with Alo, showing him again the option he had for Alo.

Keeping his eyes on Hal, Alo reached for and encased his own cock, and when he came, it was for Hal.

Later, the two took Alo standing, Alo sandwiched between them, his legs hooked on Joe's hips as, crouching, Charlie fucked him from behind and Joe fucked him from in front. Again, off in the shadows, Hal was standing, ready to intervene at any moment Alo wanted, connecting with him as closely as he could.

The two men were big, but together they weren't as big as Edward. And the two cocks were stretching him, wearing him out. He wasn't sure he could take this a third time in a day. Even twice was a chore. Edward was bigger, quite a bit bigger. And he'd fuck Alo twice a day - mercilessly. He said so. He'd even driven Alo's father to suicide.

The next morning, When Charlie and Joe stumbled out of their tent, expecting Hal to have boiled the morning coffee, the campfire was out, barely smoking, and both Alo and Hal were gone, already far up into the Tetons about to drop down on the eastern side of the mountains and then to travel north into Montana.