Retribution

Story Info
He conducts a symphony under the table.
690 words
3.72
17.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a look that she knew well. While it terrified her, it thrilled her at the same time. She felt herself throb with desire to be given another opportunity to please Him.

She remembered what happened last night and His promise of retribution. Wanting nothing more in life than to satisfy Him, she had tried desperately to bring Him to orgasm while sucking His cock. When she felt the muscles in her jaw cramp from the tremendous force of His thrusts and from being stretched to accommodate his immense girth, she feared that she might involuntarily clamp down on His massive member. She pulled back, more for His safety than for her comfort. It enraged Him. On the brink of climax, He finished himself, shooting His spunk on her face while she knelt before Him, disgraced. She had failed Him miserably.

His hand, obscured by her dinner napkin which was draped over her lap, reached beneath the hem of her black cocktail dress under the table.

In the dimly lit chophouse, their dinner companions were oblivious. The two older couples were busy discussing their recent Alaskan cruise. Both of the males, His bosses, were gentlemanly fellows and were happy to mentor their new protégé. It was the first time the young couple had been invited to socialize with the partners. She knew that she had best make a good impression. Smiling often, but adding little to the dialogue, she felt like His butterfly under a glass dome.

His hand ran along her thigh high silk stocking, until finding soft, bare flesh. She could distinctly feel His fingers and the warmth and strength of His palm. She fought back the reflexive shuddering tendencies that His tactile stimulation caused. She opened her legs slightly, allowing Him access. Her heart quickened and she wondered if the tale-tell signs of her desire showed prominently on her face; the display of her aching nipples evidenced the rage of sensations under the bodice of her dress.

The subject of the table banter among the males was the impending settlement of a large case. He managed to interject His thoughts, all the while His index finger made its way to the crotch of her juice soaked panties.

She took a sip of Merlot, scanning the faces of her dinner companions as she replaced the wine glass on the table.

Meandering under the fabric, He found her opening, which was hot and flooded with her passion. Using discreet force, He penetrated her with one finger. With all fortitude she resisted her cunt's demand that she open her legs and ride His hand.

Attempting to distract herself, she individually fingered each of the exquisitely matched pearls which comprised the simple choker-length strand, resting in the pit between her clavicles.

He never missed a verbal cue from the partners. It was though His hands conducted a symphony below the table, while He had the presence of mind to proffer inventive legal theories to those whom He needed to impress.

She felt another finger enter her, stretching her pleasantly. He removed a coated finger and located her clitoris. He expertly began to unpeel her micro-heart which was swollen and throbbing. Delicately, He began to finger stroke the hard bead. She wanted desperately to thrust her pelvis forward, meeting His digits which were the immediate source of all gratification. However, He needed no assistance from her, as He strummed her body with greatest of familiarity.

The forbidden nature of their play, the urgency and the risk caused sensations which she had never experienced. The slightest grimace of ecstasy or groan of elation would be cause for His wrath, which she had already awoke the previous evening. She prayed for the ability to be stoic and endure the impending orgasmic wave...

Like watching television with no sound, she smiled at the strange faces and watched their lips move, but heard nothing. Breathless, she grabbed the table for support, as she struggled to repress the involuntary convulsions as the orgasm overtook her.

She caught a glimpse of Him in her periphery. He smiled and filled her glass with the dark burgundy liquid.