Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luxia
Luxia
24 Followers

Once that was done he placed another set of leather collars on my ankles. I could hear him chaining something to the foot of the bed and easily figured it was my feet to keep me from going anywhere for the time being.

It was at this point that I really began to feel my stress and panic levels rise and was partly shocked that it took this long for the panic to start.

However when I felt him slide something between my ass cheeks seeking out my little hole I could in no way keep my mouth shut.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?! Stop that!" I jerked trying to break free but found with my feet bound to the bed and my wrists to my thighs I was very limited in my movements. "Let me go you perverted son of a bitch!"

A scream tore from my throat when I felt the leather laid across my ass buckle side down followed by at least a hundred more hits. Though I knew it was only twenty based on him counting each one off but to me it felt like a hundred.

I could feel the blood trickling down the backs of my legs flowing nearly as fast as the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Do you have anything else to say?" He questioned mockingly.

I shook my head keeping silent wanting to prevent him from hitting me further and causing more pain.

"Good girl." He purred and wiped down my bloody ass in a none to gentle fashion. "If you were a good bitch I wouldn't have to punish you." He sighed in mock disappointment though I could hear it in his voice that he enjoyed beating me.

I again felt him pressing the thing against my hole until my muscles which I was squeezing tight were forced apart and the thing slid right in. I heard a click and felt the warm water begin to trickle in filling my insides. I gave a small squirm with a clench of my muscles trying to dislodge the thing only for it to remain right where it was.

I suddenly gasped when I felt his large hand wrap around my flaccid cock with a cool jelly in his palm and begin to stroke me slowly up and down. I could feel the warming sensation from the jelly and along with the movement of his hand I could in no way prevent my body from responding.

Before I knew it I was as hard as a rock, trying to thrust against the hand working me over, and moaning lightly in pleasure. I was so close to spilling my seed all over the bed that a moan of pain passed my lips when he stopped jerking me off.

I squirmed miserably against the burning need in my gut along with the filling of my bowels only to be forced to suffer further when he slipped a cock ring on me. I whimpered pleadingly only to be ignored.

"Don't worry girl you'll get yours." He purred from behind me then stabbed a needle deep into my hip.

It didn't hurt as much as being beat with a belt but it did sting like a bitch. I don't know what he injected me with and was tempted to ask but knew better. Besides I wasn't feeling any effects from it so whatever it was it wasn't a concern at the moment anyway.

"I'll be back to change your bottle." He chuckled and gave a flick to the tube sticking out of my ass then left the room leaving me to wonder what he was going to do to me next.

Luxia
Luxia
24 Followers
12