Retribution.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Then, as she flailed desperately out across the table she felt someone place something in her hand. She gripped the handle gratefully and raised it, seeing a long slim chisel in her grip. In blind panic she plunged it down, into the man's back, feeling the steel grate across bone as it penetrated between his ribs. Suddenly he wasn't thrusting into her. Instead he was groping wildly at his back and sagging to his knees, his cock, incongruously hard, waving in front of him as collapsed to the floor.

For a short while she lay there, gulping air, but then she rolled from the table and found her camera case, reaching inside for her phone. Looking down at him she dialled the three digit emergency number.

'I've just been attacked.' She gasped out to the police operator. 'And I think I've killed him.'

At the back of the workshop three naked girls smiled at her and faded from view.

'Thank you. He's ours now, and now we will have our revenge.' She heard the voice in her head whispering for the last time.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12