Retribution of a Solar Empire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akima's teeth ground together she was hungry, nay starving but she did not want to expose herself. It was a long two minuets but Akima again set to work when the mistress threatened to take the food way.

Akima still had on basic undergarments which kept her bits hidden still. Akima collapsed the skirt a breast plate and pushed them though the bars and settled back a little bit staring coldly at the mistress.

"Good girl, that will do we can get the rest when it's time to bathe." Katherine turned to leave just stepping outside the door when she heard one of the sweetest sounds. She didn't need to turn around to know Akima was making soft noises trying to reach the tray, listening to the angels nails scraping the very edge. Katherine turned around in amusement watching the angel. An evil chuckle escaped her lips. "Oh that's right your still hungry."

Akima had her face pressed right to the bar the finger nails just touching the tray, she felt herself about to start sobbing as the mistress spoke watching her struggle to feed herself. Finally Akima admitted defeat and cried out softly. "Please feed me Mrs. Katherine, this is cruel I was told I could earn that meal please don't deny me I gave you what you wanted." the angel whined softly at the mistress.

Katherine shuttered with excitement stepping over and pushing the tray up to the cage to allow the angel to feed herself. "Mmm you begging are absolutely delicious slave. Your going to give me so much satisfaction. For now slave I will withhold the lesson I so wish to inflict upon you. I will return shortly to bind your for your bath. Eat up my delicious plaything" Katherine cooed the lust in her voice shining through clear as day.

Akima had an absolute sinking feeling listening to the way Katherine spoke to her. It was obvious that the mistress had gained much more satisfaction during that engagement than Akima had; now biting into her potato. Helplessness was the feeling Akima could not identify, it was that strange empty space in her because she had let her dignity erode in exchange for the meal she desperately needed. It was a lesson she was not even aware of yet, but would plant the seeds and lay the foundation for events to come.

**********

The next day or so... at least from what she could tell seemed to drag by. She had not seen the mistress since giving up her armor. In the time immediately after finishing her meal and the pain of hunger had subsided that she bolstered herself mentally.

For hours she had fumed angry with herself over her willingness to bend for such a pathetic meal. She was an Akir or an angel in the human tongue. Such things should have been beneath her. Now she could not shake the feeling that she may be nothing but a toy for someone else's amusement and it made her sick to her stomach.

Akima lay down on her side to alleviate some of the pain of crouching on the bars each position she tired eventually ended in discomfort. Her mind consumed with thoughts of escape. If only she could get outside in the sun for just a couple of hours she would be able to break the leather bindings on her wings and fly home leaving this experience behind.

Akima's thoughts were interrupted abruptly by the sound of her cell door opening. She had not heard footsteps. Akima rolled back onto her knees peering at the cracked door. A feminine hand reached inside pushing the heavy door open further. In came a young girl, dressed in fine silk garments, the girl jumped seeing Akima staring back. "Wait doesn't be frightened can you help me?!" Akima whispered loudly not wanting to attract attention.

The girl rushed over to the cage kneeling down began to open the locking mechanism on the cage. "Shhh they might hear you." the young girl said in a hushed whisper. "I am going to let you out you need to follow me quietly and do what ever I say understood?" Akima nodded furiously and the door came open Akima stooped out straightening out with a slight whimper as her muscles ached.

"Hurry follow me "The young girl said darting out the door and down the hallway her footsteps hardly making a sound. Akima followed quickly in a panic but extremely hopeful that she was about to be set free. The young girl rounded the corner and entered another door holding it open for Akima letting the angel enter before closing it behind them.

The room was dark but suddenly lit up was caged lanterns around the room lit up revealing a large room with a pool like structure inside.

"Here she is Mistress I must return to the master's side now" The young girl said giving a little curtsey. Akima whirled around to her horror the Mistress standing behind where the door had opened. Akima looked to the young girl mouth quivering realizing she had been cheated. Before Akima could say anything the mistress stepped to her and wrenched an arm behind Akima's back pulling her away. She lift so hard it caused Akima to drop to her knees in the attempt to escape the hold.

"Good job Kass I appreciate the help with today's lesson you are excused." Katherine said keeping a firm grip on Akima as the girl exited the room.

Akima stared in shocked disbelief for a moment. Tears stinging at her eyes as the sudden hope she had felt was utterly betrayed. Worse yet she had been blinded by that hope long enough to be delivered right into the mistress's waiting arms. "No please" a harsh whisper escaped her lips as the realization set in.

" Tisk tisk, Akima I told you the lessons would be harder. What you should take away from this experience is. Any thoughts of escape need to die right here. We are hundreds of feet below ground without a guide what hope would you have of finding the exit?" Mistress Katherine hissed an almost seductive tone into Akima's ear. Katherine grinned as she felt the angels shoulders lump with her words. "Come now it's bath time slave" Katherine gently applied pressure on the arm encouraging Akima to move toward the center of the room.

Akima half in shock still let out a whimper trying to keep herself composed as she was pushed toward the water. After a few more seconds her thoughts cleared and anger replaced her momentary despair. "You cunt!" She cried out struggling to break free of the arm twist and strike the mistress. We a sudden shove she flopped into the poor of cold water coming back up with a shocked gasp trying to catch her breath. The moment she could speak she yelped "cold oh cold!" Akima grabbed at the edge of the pool and began to hoist herself out her wings feeling like ice the sensitive flesh beneath the feathers soaked, in turn chilling her to the bone.

Katherine had a stern and unforgiving look on the face as she put a boot to Akima's forehead and pushed her back into the pool leaving her to try treading the water.

"Insolent girl is that any way to speak to your Mistress. After all I am the hand that feeds you. "Katherine said in a hiss staring the angel down." I should beat you within and inch of your life... alas your new you don't know any better. I will let it slide girl."

Akima came back up gasping trying to keep herself afloat as Katherine denied her any attempt at grabbing a ledge. The angel struggled to stay up in the water having spent very little time swimming, and lacking the energy to do so now.

"Let me out!" Akima screamed realizing she was not to be allowed to touch the edges unsure of how much deeper the pool could be. "Mrs. Katherine please I hardly know how to swim I am going to drown.

"You very well might pet, unless you relent to my demands. I want your under garments...now" Katherine said with a stern voice, amusement in her eyes watching the girl flounder. "In exchange you will be give soap and hair wash. When you have completed the task you will be allowed to touch the edge."

Akima coughed and sputtered nearly choking. She did not have much time to think about her modesty or the fact her sensitive areas might be exposed. She stripped her top off and threw it from the pool and then her bottoms her head going under each time. She had resorted to doggy paddling in her panic to stay afloat. Too panicked to think about simply rolling to her back.

Katherine had a toothy grin as she sat two different cups of soap at the edge nearest herself. "Here you go pet, best hurry you seem a bit flustered." A cruel chuckle escaping her lips. Akima snatched the cup dumping them both over her head panic setting in as she sank trying to wash her hair her hands moving swiftly over her body under the water before the came sputtering back up.

"Ok! Ok Mrs. Katherine I washed!" She shouted soap still in her hair and eyes as she gripped the side of the pool holding herself up. A moment later she felt a hand on her head pushing her under water. Akima struggled furiously the air escaping her lungs and mouth as she screamed. Taking in a deep breath of water caused her to really begin to panic.

A moment later she felt a tug and was pulled from the water by her hair by the mistress. She lay half in and out of the poor coughing violently trying to catch her breath her legs and arms burning from exertion.

"Do not try to tell me your finished with a task until it is completed slave." Katherine hissed obviously out to terrorize the girl. "Now beg me for mercy and I won't push you back in. Remember girl the choice is yours make the right one."

Akima still trying to recover her breath wondered if this mistress could sense her fear. She had always been afraid on deep water and this experience had rattled her mentally. Without hesitation she begged. "Please Mrs. Katherine don't put me back in I am sorry for the mistake I..." Akima froze realizing that not even a day before she was ready for a fight now here she was begging.

"Oh, that's a real shame you were doing so well." Katherine said cringing and without a second thought kicked the angel back into the water. A frown spread across her face as she watched the angel start sinking she was doing much worse the second time around. Katherine could not help but make a mental note. "I think this one will end up with an aqua phobia. Katherine shuttered Goosebumps running up her spine. "How delicious" Katherine let Akima pull herself out of the poor when the panicked angel has finally managed to flounder her way to an edge. She just lay there coughing violently and began to sob shivering in the cold.

Akima girt her teeth pounding her fist into the floor and turned her head to look at her mistress. "You are insane you have no mercy at all" the words cracked around the room bouncing from wall to wall. "If you think I will submit to you just because you have temporary control over me you have another thing coming."

Katherine smirked rocking back on her heels. "Oh little angel, I am just teaching you some of the lessons now so you can understand your mistakes later. If you thought I meant to break you in the first few nights you were mistaken." The smirk faded from the woman's lips and an icy calm fell over her. "I am just getting started Akima I don't intend to break you entirely, I want to take you to the brink and back as many times as your mind will let me. I want to relish the process. You see the master will still desire to break you himself. I am just here to test your limits so that he might toy with you. If you wanted to know why you are here let me explain." Katherine began walking toward Akima in the same predatory stride she usually did this time she carried herself as if she was ready to explode with emotion.

"I love watching my girls suffer. I savor every moment of stripping a girl to her instincts and building her back up just to start the process over again. The reason we chose you is because angels may never break. If we hurt you we will force you to heal. We will extract what we desire from you for as long as we can." Katherine's words were coated with malice and danger. The room seemingly darkened with her cruel intent.

"You are our slave now Akima and you will live out your days in agony, sweet delicious agony." Akima was now whimpering trying to back away from the woman standing over her keeping her breast covered with one arm the other out stretched in case she was attacked trying to fend off Katherine's advance. Akima's mind was on fire as emotions tore through her as she listened to Katherine's words. The verbal onslaught enough to drive her to tears alone already shaken by nearly drowning.

"No please you can't do this to me I have a family they will be looking for me. I... I... I...," Akima voice was nothing more than a squeaky whisper as she cowered away from the mistress.

&&&&&&&&&

Hope you Enjoyed. If you did please toss me a comment let me know what you think, and vote if you feel like it :)

-Anbraxas