Rehabilitation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbseesaw
bbseesaw
21 Followers

Nick had by now just about relaxed enough to stop gagging, but when both jerked forward reacting to the cold gel the double cock rammed deeper in, fucking their throats and again making them gasp and splutter round the gags. Nick saw tears in Don's eyes and realised he too was beginning to weep. They were just beginning to appreciate how they had abused and insulted their victim, and what it felt like to be violated. They were about to understand that fully. Then each felt something firm pressing on their virgin holes, probing a little way in, then retreating. They moaned and struggled to no avail whatsoever. In fact, the only effect was to waggle their bottoms like bitches on heat.

The foreign objects were applied again, this time penetrating the outer ring of muscles. Both boys had no option but to stare deep into each other's eyes as they shared the moment of their violation, seeing them open wide at each new assault, seeing the tears now running down their cheeks, hearing each other's moans, feeling each other's wide spread lips around the gags that had already raped their throats.

Then suddenly, both plugs were pushed slowly and relentlessly inside. At each moment Nick believed his anus would rip open as it was stretched wider and wider by the flared end of the plug. The pain in his untrained bottom as the full diameter of the plug entered him was unbelievable, and the sensation as it snapped inside and his anus closed on it, sucking it into him, totally fucked his mind. His scream exploded in a gust of air through his nose holes and around his gag, mingling with an identical explosion from Don. His rectum burned and seared as if he had been impaled on a red hot poker.

The tight waist cincher and the restricted breathing holes stopped him panting and gasping as his body demanded, and he became dizzy, but the chains on his arms and the dildo strapped into his mouth held him up even as his legs gave way. The pain in his arms jolted him out of the faint and he stiffened his legs again, the action of his buttock muscles pulling the plug even more fully in to his ravaged rectum. Another jolt of pain hit him as the plug was rammed fully home and twisted, locking it into the ring so that he could not expel it.

Blondie and Brunette stood back, pleased with their work but feeling something was still lacking. Then Brunette took an elastic cord, clipped it onto a loop on Don's ball cuff and led it up to the roof behind him, stretching it until Don again stood on tiptoes to relieve the pain of the pull on his tortured balls. Blondie did the same to Nick. Then Brunette hooked another chain to the central ring on Don's cincher, led it down through an eyebolt in the floor between the two boys and up again to clip it onto the same place on Nick.

He then tugged on the adjusting loop, pulling the boys abdomens down towards the floor. Unable to lower their hips because of the pull on their chained balls, both were forced to arch deeply, stretching the backs of their legs even tighter and making the curves of their buttocks stand out above their lowered backs. He and Blondie then went into the cab, leaving the boys alone and drove off again.

As the van moved off, and started to sway and jolt on the road, the two ravaged boys were forced to constantly tense and ease their legs to keep their balance. Each bump jerked the cords on their balls. Each shift of the hips shifted their plugs inside them, and the dildos in their mouths. The pain of their initial dilation had eased and the intrusions in their rectums though still alien and shocking had started to stimulate their inner membranes and their anal muscles despite themselves.

Their cocks were now even more distended, the flesh bursting between the straps of the harnesses and the heads purple and glossy like small overinflated balloons. Time and again Nick felt a surge of cum rising but as his balls lifted the pain from the cuff killed the feeling. But as the van moved on, seemingly forever, the inevitable moment of release came closer and closer. He could read in Don's eyes that he too was begging for release.

After what seemed like hours of torment and stimulation both started breathing and moaning fast together, feeling each other's arousal, and as the unstoppable climax approached they both found themselves hungry to take their cockgags fully into their mouths so their lips could meet. Despite the cords tearing on their balls, both started to writhe their hips and clench and unclench their anuses, making their plugs move inside them, pressing their faces together until their lips just barely touched, the cock gags working in their throats, and at last, with a simultaneous heave from their groins to their lips they spurted their loads in huge thick ropes onto the floor of the van, all the time still gazing into each other's wild eyes, crazed with pain and lust.

In the cab, watching on CCTV, Blondie nearly came in his pants, as did Brunette who also nearly crashed the van. Shit, they hadn't expected these two actually to get off on this treatment, at least not at this stage. They exchanged glances and Brunette pulled the van into a lay-by. It was definitely time to move to the next phase of their assignment.

Soaked in sweat, now in agony from their bonds, their still-hard cocks dripping, the boys felt the van stop, heard footsteps and trembled, knowing their orgasms had not gone unnoticed and that some new torment was now in preparation.

Nick felt a hand on his strapped cock, then it was pulled painfully downwards. When he moved, he felt it being stretched and jerked in different directions and came to the conclusion that there was a weight swinging on it. Then he felt his nipple pulled outwards and screamed round his cockgag as something bit into it with incredible pressure, and then again as it was stretched downwards like his cock. The same was repeated on his other nipple. Judging by the jolts and staring from Don, he was getting the same treatment.

Then the situation got a whole lot worse, incredible though it seemed to Nick. There was a whistling sound and a sharp double crack, and his right buttock seemed to burst into flames. Once again, his body jolted violently, causing all the pain-inducing restraints to leap into action at once. His balls were tugged, the plug stabbed into him as his buttocks and anus clenched, the cock weight bounced and swung as did the nipple weights. Of course, Don was getting the same, hence the double sound of the lash. A pause, then the whistle and crack and this time his left buttock, followed immediately by a stroke to his back.

At last, Nick began to know just where his endurance might end. The whipping continued, stroke after stroke, all over his back and buttocks, then on his outer, then his inner thighs, the severity becoming greater and greater. He lost count how many lashes - twenty, thirty? - and then they started coming at him upwards, onto the tender skin of his belly and chest. He dimly realised this must be some sort of multi-strand whip, because when it struck his belly it also stung his cock.

Eventually, he found his mind fading, and his body giving in to the pain. A final frenzied flurry of lashes to his crotch, flailing his inner thighs, his stretched balls and his cock, sent him over the edge and his body yielded totally, piss streaming from his cock and shit oozing past the plug in his now dilated anus. He collapsed, but as his legs gave way Blondie caught him to prevent his arms being actually wrenched out of their sockets, unhooked the chain from his wrists and the cord from his balls and lowered him to his knees. His nipple clamps and cock weights were removed. Don had already reached the same point, and they knelt facing each other, barely conscious, more or less hanging from the cockgags strapped in their mouths and suspended from the roof.

Blondie and Brunette washed the shit off them and cleaned the floor of the van. The mouth dildo was unlocked from its rod, their ankles were unshackled from the floor and their captors laid them on their sides together on a thin leather-covered mattress that they had laid out on the floor. Then their still-rampant cocks, locked in harnesses, were clipped together so the heads touched, squeezed between their leather covered bellies. Their wrists were cuffed behind their backs and their ankles were cuffed to each others', right to left, left to right. A supple leather sheet was pulled over them, and they were left alone once again.

Chapter 2 coming soon. In which the boys meet their victim again and find out the full details of their future lives.

bbseesaw
bbseesaw
21 Followers
12