Retroactive Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jennifer, stop taking college so seriously. Cut loose; have some fun. Go to parties; live a little!"

He clicked Exit. There was a little more pain this time. Jeremy was still handing Jonathan a pizza, but he appeared to be at a smaller house. He looked behind Jonathan, and was surprised that Jennifer wasn't nearby.

"Where's Jennifer?" Jeremy accidentally wondered aloud.

"Do you know Jennifer? Jennifer Miller?" Jonathan asked.

"Uh, you could say that. Yeah," said Jeremy.

"How has she been? It's been a while."

"Oh, does she not live here?"

"Of course not! I haven't seen her in, like, two years. Me and her went our separate ways a while back."

Click. Jeremy was again looking at Jennifer and Jonathan studying together. Click.

"Johnathan, don't break up with Jennifer or let Jennifer break up with you. Do whatever you need to, to stay with her and keep the both of you happy."

Exit. Another headache. The house was different from either time, but Jennifer and Jonathan were both in the house. Jeremy was surprised to see that it was Jennifer answering the door this time. She was dressed rather provocatively in a black corset and miniskirt that emphasized her cleavage and showed off her gorgeous legs.

"H-here's your pizza, miss." Jeremy said.

"Thanks for coming so fast." She purred. She snapped her fingers, and Jonathan walked over to her. "Give him the money, dear." Jonathan handed Jeremy the money. "Good boy, now it's time for your treat," she said, patting her boyfriend on the head, and closing the door on Jeremy.

He walked back to his car with a few new ideas on how he and Lisa could have fun tonight with the remote.

12