Return of a Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were seated her father stood the broad smile on his face showing the entire room just how happy he was.

"Tonight my dear friends is the happiest night I have had since I married my dearly departed wife Queen Seldirima who gave her life to bring my dear daughter into this world. You see my friends my dearest daughter has been returned to me by Princess Liliandra of the elves the sister of my dear wife Seldirima. Never did I think I would see my daughter or any of the elves again after the tragic loss of my wife and daughter but my deepest hopes have come true and in honor of that tonight we feast and in three days time a great ball will be held in honor of the return of Princess Caramiriel Rose Wryen The daughter of Queen Seldirima daughter of the eleven king and queen and my self king Blaire Darius Wryen.

As he sat Cara starred at him in amazement was everything he had said true was she really the daughter of an eleven princess and was Liliandra truly her aunt. This was all too much for her to handle in one day and she began to push away from the table.

"Cara its ok I'm here just squeeze my hand when ever this gets to be overwhelming to you I know its all new to you and I have a feeling that what the king just said is new to you as well. I'm here for you just please don't run from this or from me."

The concerned look on Aidan's face melted Cara's heart and she squeezed his hand which still rested on her leg giving him her best fake smile and hoping what he had said was true. He smiled and squeezed her hand back as the servants began bringing out platters full of the most delicious smelling food Cara had ever seen. As she ate her dinner and then the desserts that were brought out her worry began to fade away to nothing more then a dull throb in the back of her mind. With Aidan beside her she felt strong enough to take anything that was thrown her way even the spiteful glances that Bethany threw at her when it seemed no one was looking. As the evening came to a close she began to drift into a state of exhaustion Aidan noticed this and excused him and Cara lifting her into his arms and carrying her from the dinning hall.

"Aidan why are you carrying me?"

"Because I'm afraid that if I don't you'll fall asleep walking next to me now hush I'm taking you to your room so you can rest my dear."

Cara drifted back off unaware of the gentle stroking along her back that Aidan was doing as he carried her in to her bedroom and placed her onto her bed.

"Don't leave me stay here please."

The desperation in her voice was almost too much for him he knew that she was still asleep and didn't know what she was saying but she looked so tempting laying there on her bed still fully dressed with her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

"I wish I could stay dear Cara but I can not my love you are to be pure until the day of your wedding and if I stayed here there would be talk and my father might refuse to allow me to have you as I wish. Now sleep I will come to you in the morning."

Removing her arms from around his neck he turned to leave heading for a door hidden behind a large mirror that had he not known it was there he wouldn't have even suspected it was a door. Before he closed it behind him he looked back at her sleeping form illuminated by the moon light that poured in through the open drapes then closed the door and entered his own bedroom.

"I must say that was quick I thought you could last longer with a women and I didn't hear a single moan I believe your losing your touch Aidan."

"I didn't take here Roland I know the rules and I intend to do more then just fuck her. Now please can you send for her maids to undress her and get her into bed?"

"As you wish my prince."

12