Return of Aoife

Story Info
Aoife returns...
838 words
3.42
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place two months after Night of the Fae.

"Isabel!"

Cora is moaning beneath me, her red lips swollen and moist, her green eyes glazed over with pleasure. I have been with Cora for two months now, meeting her as often as possible to have dinner and fuck. The arrangement is okay with Cora. We met at a political dinner in Ireland, got into a heated discussion about how and why we should be preserving historical documents, and the night ended in her passionately eating me out in the dark alley behind the pub we were in.

The most striking thing about Cora is how much she looks like Aoife, my faery lover in Scotland. As I slide two fingers into Cora's pussy, I remember Aoife, hear her moans instead of Cora's.

"Oh, God, Isabel!" Cora shrieks as I slide four fingers into her sopping pussy.

"Oh—!was

Her juices cover my hand, and I dive down to lick her pussy, tasting the wild honey of Aoife's pussy as I do.

That night, it is Aoife I dream of. I see her bending over me, her long black curls tickling my skin, her green eyes flashing.

"My Isabel," she says, softly.

"I have tried to forget you, mo chridhe, but I am unable to. I must have you again."

She slams me down onto the dewy grass and we begin to devour each other. She slides her entire hand into my pussy while lapping at my clit, and I come over and over again, unable to stop.

She rubs her pussy against mine, kissing me deeply, our tongues intertwining. We swallow each others' moans.

I wake up beside Cora, who is looking at me strangely.

"Who is Aoife?" she asks, looking curious.

At first, I pretend not to know what she's talking about, but the thing about Cora is that she has never once been fooled by me in two months worth of sleeping with me. So I tell her about Aoife. I show her the leaf tattoo on my thigh.

I expect her to scoff, to say I dreamed it all and got the tattoo when I was drunk, but she doesn't.

"Let's find her!" Cora says, her green eyes alight with the coming adventure.

"I don't even remember where I saw her." I say, leaning back against the pillows.

"Where's the hotel you were staying at? We could go there."

So I take her there.

The same hotel clerk is there, with the same grumpy expression.

"Let's check in for the night," Cora suggests, and before I can protest, she hands her credit card to the clerk.

It is the same room I woke up in after my tryst with Aoife. Cora and I lie on the bed together, and before we know it, we are touching each other through the thin cotton of our t-shirts.

It's unexpected, and Cora and I are surprised, but something tells me we should just let it happen.

Cora holds my arms above my head and ties them with the belt from her robe. She is rough with me this time, our lust will not allow for gentleness this time.

When she dives between my legs, her tongue lapping my clit faster than I ever thought possible and her fingers slamming into my pussy, I can't help but scream out in pleasure. My pussy explodes in an orgasm, but Cora is relentless, now nibbling my clit after every lick. I can't believe it feels so good, but what happens next is even better.

Suddenly, Aoife is standing over us, and I am in the grass, but Cora's mouth is still glued to my sopping pussy, and I can't stop moaning. Aoife smiles down at me and then kneels over my face, her beautiful pussy opening like a flower in bloom, and suddenly I know this was how it was meant to be. As I am being ravaged by Cora, I begin to do the same to Aoife. The taste of wild honey once again fills my mouth, and then she and Cora hold me between them, both of them with their hands between my legs, the two of them kissing as they finger-fuck me to orgasm after orgasm, and I'm not the least bit jealous as they begin to touch each other's pussies as well as mine.

The night is spent in blissful passion, the three of us thinking up as many positions as possible to fuck each other. When the dawn comes, neither Cora or I want to leave. Aoife kisses both of us on the lips, then looks at us for a minute.

"Stay with me," she offers, suddenly.

"Both of you."

Cora and I agree. We have no commitments to anyone else, and neither of us can think of anywhere we'd rather be than with Aoife.

So, I know it sounds corny, but the three of us are happily living in Scotland now, in a little cottage in the woods, in an eternal haze of pleasure.