Return of Reno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To the dealership to pick up a vehicle and then drive some forty miles where my vehicle was left just off a rough mountain track. You can decide which vehicle you want to drive back."

Ash grinned when Reno said, "Up yours sailor. In the morning in daylight yes, but not before then."

He said he was only teasing. He'd get someone from the workshop to take him out in the morning."

"Where are the deer?" Rene asked.

"We decided to let them all live," Dan lied but then he told the truth when he said they'd got close to a dozen deer, including two big bucks.

The women believed they'd decided not to shoot any.

Ash had booked them in for Christmas Day lunch at a 5-star hotel and they had a great time, exchanging presents and getting high but not drunk on cocktails and then champagne.

Three days later the visitors boarded an aircraft to return home. It was a tearful parting and when leaving for the airport Ash sniffed and told Reno that he felt as if her family were now his family.

"Oh you poor boy," she cooed, hugging him lovingly.

Eventually it was time for him to farewell Reno at the airport.

"I'll be back," she wept.

"Of course you will," he said, although not believing it.

Reno could have finished her degree online by changing her papers but she wished to keep with her emphasis on theatre studies and that required practical work at the university.

She emailed every day for nine or ten days and then the gaps between their emails lengthened until they stopped. Rene emailed Ash occasionally and kept him up to date with family news.

Ash took out a bank loan and purchased the shares in the dealership in a management buyout from the investment company. The price the three partners paid was very fair because the company had decided it should no longer be in the vehicle business.

The two other new directors, who'd once been described to Ash as 'plodders going nowhere', now had a big investment in the business. They were now energized because it was their money being spent and their profitability at risk. Those two had made Ash managing-director and now the business was really humming along and within six months it had become the dominant vehicle hire operator after being approached by one of the Big Three international vehicle hire franchisers to take up the franchise being relinquished by another local operator.

Although never short of women Ash didn't bother attempting to tie any of them down and that was just as well because in November Reno walked into his office and said, "Hi, where does one get a drink around here?"

"Omigod," he said, spinning around from his computer and eyeing one of the best racks he'd seen in months and then looked up to her excited face.

They kissed and he looked down at her and said, "Where's the boyfriend?"

"I've had none that I was interested in long term because I was saving myself for you."

"Really?"

"Yes really. The plan mom and I have is we return to Sydney for my graduation ceremony in the first week of April and then three days later we have our wedding."

"Our wedding?"

"Yes that's what you wanted isn't it?"

"Well I've dreamt of it as a remote possibility."

"Well I want it Ash and if you don't I have a problem."

"No, no it will be fine and my family love having that as a reason for going to Australia. God this is such a shock."

"Yeah sorry, I tend to focus and getting my degree was my focus. I'm now off the pill because my focus is getting pregnant. Are you ready for that?"

"Er yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Um I'm getting used to the idea, yes."

They kissed again.

"Ash how the hell have you become managing director of this outfit in such a short time? I saw the sign on your door."

"Oh like you I have focus. Let's go home, I'd like to focus on you, stripped bare."

"Oooh, my tits have gotten bigger since I was last here."

"Oh have they? I hadn't noticed. That's exciting news."

THE END