Return of the Kryptonians Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie stood transfixed. Superman was unrelenting, his cock unbelieveable. She watched Donna's pussy stretching unbelievably around it, and saw inch after inch slide inside her. His endless cock slid deeper and deeper into her womanhood, plunging her downward onto it, and then lifting again, stretching her again before the next thrust... Donna's body was glistening, her eyes rolling back into her head, her shoulders trembling as she started to orgasm. Cassie felt Diana pull her bra away, exposing her small breasts. She reached down as Diana's hands unfastened her belt, pulling her jeans open and pushing them down, kicking off her sneakers, feeling herself exposed. She was an Amazon, she knew it, but she had always felt envious of the women born on the island and of their gorgeous bodies. She knew she was smaller, less developed, but as she felt Diana pull down her panties, exposing the light blonde tuft of hair sitting between her legs, as she watched Donna's naked body tremble as Superman drove her from one orgasm to the next, she suddenly felt like she finally, finally belonged.

Diana took her hand and led her forward, now naked but for her socks. She followed wordlessly, moving closer and closer to the couple in the middle of the room. Diana stepped to stand next to her and lowered herself to her knees before them. Cassie did the same. As they looked up at the towering monument to desire, watching Superman drive his throbbing cock into their sister, Diana leaned forward and caught one of his testicles in her beautiful mouth. Cassie swallowed, and rested a hand against Superman's thigh, the muscles feeling like solid brass. Leaning carefully forward, Donna's gorgeous bottom lifting and falling before her as he pulled her down onto his cock...

She started to lick delicately at the base of his cock, feeling Donna plunging downward, her wetness dripping down his rock-solid flesh to fill her mouth. Cassie shuddered realizing she was tasting Donna and began to lick eagerly, feeling Diana's hand slide around her waist, caressing her bottom. Then all at once Superman pulled Donna all the way down his cock, his entire shaft filling her, making Cassie gasp at the sheer depths of her sister's body he must be filling...

She watched his balls tense. Watched the muscles in his hips flex... Donna was sobbing. Oh my god, she thought, he's cumming inside her. Diana reached up and cradled Superman's balls, caressing them. It went on and on, tensing burst after tensing burst. Cassie held her breath, transfixed, watching his thick semen start to pool around the base of his cock as he flooded her. Good god, how much would he cum? Diana smiled next to her playfully licking at the trickling cum. "She's pregnant now, Cassie... she's bearing his child."

Cassie looked at Diana incredulously. "Wait, you're sure? How can you be sure?"

Diana looked at her, smiling happily, her own hand going to her firm amazonian belly. "He always makes us pregnant, Cassie. Me, Donna, Hypolita... all of us" she turned completely on her knees to face her, indicating the lounge chair behind her. "And now, it's your turn."

Cassie looked up again, and watched as Superman carefully pulled Donna up and away from his cock, her pussy dripping with what seemed like an endless torrent of cum. As he withdrew from her, his cock stayed firm and erect, rocking a bit as it slipped from inside her. Donna groaned as he set her down carefully, letting her curl into a well-fucked ball on the marble. "Donna, are you alright?" Cassie asked.

Donna nodded, cooing softly. "Mmm..." she moaned, rubbing her legs together. "It's... it's the most... most perfect..."

Cassie looked up at Superman. He towered over them, his cock hard and powerful and dripping with Donna's wetness and his own cum. She backed up, feeling the lounge behind her. She reached back, found it and lifted herself up onto it, never taking her eyes off of him. This wouldn't be like it was with Connor. It wouldn't be passionate, it wouldn't be gentle. She could feel her body deciding without her to give over to him almost completely. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like to take him inside her, but even still she lay back, parting her legs, her small womanhood opening for him. He came forward, and moved down to lean over her. He reached down and gripped his own cock, placing it against her. Something like fear or excitement welled in her belly. Diana was behind him, her arms wrapping around his body. She was going to watch.

He plunged inside, and she sobbed. It was so much. He was stretching her to oblivion. Her entire body spasmed under him, and he quickly began to fuck her. She felt her whole being cracking inside her mind. Everything she ever was had been just a build up to this moment. Nothing mattered, not Bart, not Tim, not even Connor. Only this cock. This magnificent cock, and getting it inside her. She was his to fuck and use and fuck and impregnate and fuck. She was going to have his babies. She would never be anything else, and never wanted to be.

Diana watched Cassie give way almost immediately. She was young, and strong, and beautiful, and her Kryptonian child would be a glorious one. She held Clark's hips, feeling him plunge inside the youngest Amazon. She was cumming almost immediately, and it didn't seem to stop. She was a screamer, her thin legs wrapping around his powerful body, clawing at his rippling back, desperate to have more of him inside her. Diana reached between his legs, feeling his balls, caressing the swollen muscles of his taint to fondle the root of his cock inside his body as he claimed her sister. She bit her lip, looking back at Donna, still quivering at having been so thoroughly fucked and impregnated a moment earlier.

Soon, he pushed himself deep into Cassie, and held himself there as he came, pumping floods of cum into her. Diana watched her spasm, overwhelmed at the sensation of her body accepting him, taking his seed, absorbing it and allowing it to take root inside, her young reproductive system doing what it was meant to do, giving him another child.

He slipped from her, and reached behind himself, pulling his cape free and draping it over her as she curled up on the lounge, letting her rest comfortably as her body got to the business of making a baby. He turned, and smiled up at Diana, sitting gently on the edge of the Lounge, gently stroking Cassie's hair. Diana smiled at that and stepped forward, moving her leg over his lap and sitting across it, facing him, reaching between them to take hold of his cock so that as she lifted herself up she could place it against her waiting womanhood and impale herself down onto him, letting him fill her again.

"You've taken all of Themyscira, my lord. The goddesses will protect your children."

He nodded, wrapping his arms around her naked waist, looking up at her as she gently rocked on his lap, squeezing his shaft with the tightness of her womanhood.

She looked at his face, and exhaled slowly. "You aren't done, are you?"

He shook his head, smiling at her. "No."

She leaned down, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, lifting herself up to push down onto him again. "The Watchtower."

He nodded as he took hold of her waist and lifted her, leaning down and placing her naked back against the cold marble. "The Watchtower." He said, before he gripped her hips, and began to fuck her like she was his and his alone.