Return of the Silkeon

Story Info
A Silky Fantasy Adventure.
845 words
4.54
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers

The Silkeon Returns

A Silky Fantasy Adventure

"Arrughgh" the mighty Egroeg howled toward the Main Moon, slowly setting in the North. He staggered in pain. His seed sacks were once again filled, and tho he sought mightily to empty them, he had been unable. He had sought a Silkeon, of course, but could not find one. He had emptied his seed sacks into a Tang, several times in fact, into her upper and lower pouch and even into her excretion chute. This Tang had a big and loose excretion chute, but it did not matter, His seed sack bloated out again, and the torture of the pressure of accumulation drove him mad.

He had tracked some lesser Poon-Tangi, those with the disgusting black and brown hair, but they often made snowballs of his seed and spit them on the ground! He could easily inject his seed into those, as they were known by all as having big loose pouches that any Egroeg could use, but they could not produce true dungees, only more of the fulsome colors of the lessers.

A true Silkeon was needed, with her beautiful red fur, green eyes, her perfectly shaped pouches, and an excretion chute too tight to admit his seed horn. Since he could not find one, he took desperate measures, forming a crude Silkeon pouch with his paws and goring it until some of his seed exploded from his sacks, dulling his pain.

He searched up the many ridged mountain into the 'upper floors' area, but no Silkeon. He crawled into the water cave, but found no Silkeon. The used Tang, now sleeping with her strangely distorted long legs spread wide, as she did like all day every day, snored loudly and grossly. Even the Egroeg with his poor sense of smell could tell this tang was overly ripe. She needed to swim in the water cave soon.

But Egroegs have tiny minds and very short attention spans, so he soon focused again on his need to gore a Silkeon.

Far, far away a beautiful Silkeon ran towards the mountain. She had been hunting for shiny trinkets to use on the Poon-Tang, for the silver tang is easily distracted by furbelows. When given useless objects that simply sparkle, a tang will squeal like a pig (they sometimes smell like pigs as well) and spread her legs for insertion of anything, horn or snowball, while distracted; sometimes they can be distracted for days.

The third moon, the red one, was making its third trip across the sky, making all who saw it stop suddenly and stare in wonder. The Silkeon was no different, and her paws screeched as she suddenly saw the ruby glow. She had not seen it before, she really hadn't. Danger lurked as always in the open areas between mallspace and mountain.

A giant Smokey, blue eyes glinting, roared with it's strange cry, "we-oh, we-oh, we-oh." If it caught the Silkeon it would take her and cage her, and probably try to put Smokey seed in her pouches. She sprayed urine to throw off her scent, not out of fear.

There was a chance! The Silkeon knew that if she pretended to want its seed, she could distract it with her enormous feeding mounds and when the Smokey was salivating in preparation for mating and feeding, or sometimes with Smokeys they mated after they killed, anyway, she could escape.

The Silkeon brilliantly pretended to be receptive, and showed her mounds and her lower pouches in such a way the Smokey could think it could grab her. She held very still, while it snuffled around her, and pawed her doc-u-mints, smelling them. Finally, convinced she would follow her to its cave and there let it do unspeakable things, it left, and she flew to the mountain. She didn't have wings, she just ran as fast as her four legs and tail would carry her.

She heard the Egroeg bellowing as she stealthily slid between some small trees, and knew his sacks were swollen. She crept to the Tang and woke her, skillfully staying out of range of the claws.

"Whe re ha ve u bn" the tang growled, full of her usually grumpiness. The Silkeon held up a trinket, and screamed "Haaa py Bir thd ay!" in the Tangs face. This was a dangerous, but carefully planned move, as the sound would attract the Egroeg. True to form, the tang began bouncing up and down, making silly giggling noises, and was hypnotized by the glitter. When the Egroeg came into view, he attacked the tang, goring mindlessly.

With no thought of her own danger, the Silkeon clasped her upper pouch on the huge purpled horn and selflessly took the seed load, then spun and spit the snowball into the tang's lower pouch. The tang never noticed, she was so taken by her trinkets, and the Egroeg began to shove his horn into her excretion chute. The Silkeon could rest now, her job was done.

But she would have to deal with the Smokey sooner or later.

OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers