Return to Bush River

Story Info
I try to push her boundaries further.
4k words
4.04
23k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers

Sex was getting boring. Heather had said that she wanted to stop "playing" and make our relationship just about us. That was what I had wanted from day one, but she had been into "swinging". We talked and fantasized and dabbled. Then the dabbling had turned into a lifestyle. Then, for me anyway, the lifestyle turned into an addiction.

I felt sure she wanted to stop because, for the recent past, it had not been all about what she wanted, but I had taken control. I had been pushing her far beyond her limits, much as she had done to me when we first started this lifestyle.

I remember a guy named Johnathan who she met on a swingers website. Johnathan considered himself a top and she always said she was submissive so it seemed a natural. Johnathan was black and she had shown an aversion to black guys. I had been pushing her to fuck black guys more and more and I loved the idea that she was getting past those inhibitions.

What I didn't know was that Johnathan was bi and a dom. But she knew, and she planned the night out with him before we got there.

I was not into anything involving me and another guy, but she had said many times how hot she thought it would be to watch me suck another guys cock. As much as I didn't want to do anything bi, I did want to push boundaries, both mine and hers, and the more outside our box it was, the more it turned me on.

So, when we were at Johnathan's house, and I was sitting in a chair watching them fuck and she told me to come there, I went. She pulled his cock out of her pussy and told me to suck it.

I balked, and he grabbed my head and pulled me to his cock, which I obediently began sucking. She just watched as he began to take control. When I saw how turned on it made her, I made more of an effort and soon I was trying to get his cock down my throat.

From that point on, more and more of our encounters were with bi guys. She would watch me fuck or be fucked. She would make me suck a guy's cock while they kissed. She even made me do the thing that I detested most. She would have me kiss guys while they fucked.

Soon, it just became another part of our sex life.

But, then I began pushing back. I insisted on more black guys. She liked to be called a slut, but hated to be called a whore. I almost called her a whore exclusively anytime we were talking about sex. I made her call herself a whore and I loved it.

But, for the past few weeks, our schedules had been ridiculous, and we just had plain, vanilla sex. She wanted to fuck all the time, but she just wanted to fuck. Her on bottom, me on top pounding away until we came. Then roll over and go tom sleep. Or watch TV. Or read. Or cook.

We had a lot of sex, but I had to pretend to be interested. She didn't notice because she just loved a lot of sex. She really wasn't into all the games, she just wanted to fuck. A lot. We would fuck at least once a day. When I was at work, she would fuck other guys all the time. Sometimes more than one at a time. She even had a gangbang or two while I was at work. But, with her it was only about quantity. She could care less about the games and adventures. She just liked to fuck.

She sent me pictures and told me what was happening, but I was still getting bored.

More and more, my mind drifted to the one thing I knew she hated. She hated going to Bush River. An adult book store with a 4 room theater in the back It was the sleaziest place. Dirty, dark and wonderful. We had gone several time, always at my behest,

Every time we had gone, I had pushed things until she was crying and then I apologized.

But, I had loved it every time. I wanted to see just how far I could push her.

It was Friday night and she got off work, as usual, at 6 or so and I had worked day shift. So0, I picked her up at work and took her home to change. I told her we were going out, but wouldn't tell her where. She knew we were going to play when she saw the clothes I had laid out for her.

On the bed was her favorite white button up, ¾ length sleeve shirt, a bright red bra, a short black skirt and black thigh highs. I loved her to dress in that kind of clothing. She looked great in it. She had a perfect body for it.

She had a narrow waist that flared to nice hips that looked great in a short skirt. She was 5'6", with long legs that looked great in short skirts and heels. And her tits were magnificent. 36 C or D depending on the manufacturer of the bra, but they were big and perfect. The looked perfect. They felt perfect. And she loved showing them off.

And I loved nothing more than pushing her to look more and more like a slut everywhere we went. I pushed her to get fucked by guys we met at bars. In the grocery store. In the bank. Her friends. My friends. Co-workers. I wanted everyone to think of her as a slut and for her to happy about it.

Soon, she was dressed and excited. We had not been able to play in a long time, and she expected something. But, I wouldn't tell her where we were going.

Normally, when we crossed the Hatem bridge into Harford County, she would have suspected, but it had been so long since I had even mentioned Bush river, that she never suspected. At least, she didn't suspect until it was in sight.

The last time we had been here, we had gone into a private viewing booth and she had made me suck cock after cock while she watched and played with herself. We had then gone home and fucked for hours, using all kinds of toys.

But, the way I had her dressed, she knew that I was not the one getting fucked or sucking cock tonight. I loved the trepidation on her face.

I parked and took her hand in mine.

"I love you" I said as I kissed her gently. "I want to see if you are the whore I want you to be yet."

"I'll do whatever you want" she said meekly.

"Good" I said simply.

I got out and walked around to open her door, as I always did. As she lifted her right leg out, I got a glimpse of her beautiful, shaved pussy. Then she lifted her other out and I took her hand to help her up. I leaned into her, feeling the wondrousness of her tits against my chest.

I was horny and hard as a rock, so I ground my cock into her.

That brought a smile.

"You're excited" she said.

"I am always excited when you are a whore." I made sure to say whore and not slut because this was about me. I wanted a whore Her smile faded, but she quickly reapplied it She didn't want to disappoint me.

I took her hand and led her in. I could feel her hesitance. She was coming with me, but I could feel her resistance. I ignored it.

As I opened the door and she walked by me as I held it, I whispered to her, "Don't be afraid to let go. Be my whore. You know you are."

I paid for myself, but she was free. Girls were always free at Bush river. We had the admittance marker applied to the back of our hands and went in the theater.

It was Friday night, so it was pretty packed. There was a transvestite. He was here a lot. A bunch of old men. A bunch of fat men. Not an attractive man in the bunch as far as I could see.

And yet, she would be getting fucked.

The two rooms on the left typically played homosexual themed movies, while the two on the right were heterosexual flicks. I led her into the last room on the right. It was the largest and generally had the most people in it.

To the right of the door, there were two recliners side by side. After that, a love seat. Along the back ball were two sofas side by side Against the far wall were two more sofas one in front of the other, theater style. All were facing the screen against the front wall.

A dated film with an only modestly attractive woman riding, cowboy style, a man with a very large cock. There were maybe fifteen guys scattered around the room. Only one of the recliners, the one closest to the door was empty, so I took it and Heather sat on my lap.

I could feel the tension in her body. She sat on my lap and I pulled her back to me, wrapped my arms around her stomach and "I love you, my little slut".

I had been pushy before, but now that we were here, I needed to be a little more tender to get her eased into it. It worked immediately. I felt her relax a little.

"She has nice tits, doesn't she?" I asked, directing her attention to the actress on the screen.

"He has a nice cock" she teased back.

"Is it nicer than mine?" I asked.

"Uh huh" she said with a smile.

"But, you love mine anyway, don't you?" I continued to guide her.

"Not like that one" she said emphatically. She was playing the game. This would be easy.

My hand worked its way to her skirt, and then back up her thigh. I felt her stiffen, slightly, so I went slowly. I touched her clitoris under her skirt.

"You want it in here, don't you?" I asked as I started to slowly massage her clit.

"Yes" she said.

"You want me to watch him fuck you, don't you?" I pressed on, not taking the time to look around and see if we were being watched because I knew we were. Women were almost never in this place, and when they were, they were never as attractive as Heather.

"MMMM" she responded.

You want him to pound you hard, don't you? Look at his cock. Look at how it stretches her. Tell me you want it." I insisted.

"I want it."

"Tell me you want him to fuck you."

"I want him to fuck me"

"Tell me you want me to watch like a bitch."

"I want you to watch like a bitch."

She was loosening up. Her pussy was wet. Very wet. And she was pressing her pussy into my finger. I lifted her skirt so that her pussy was visible to the room. She noticed, but didn't complain.

She had always liked to show off, and having sex in front of people had been something we had done from very early on. Maybe she thought I was going to be happy with that. I don't know, but regardless, she didn't complain or stop me.

I began to rub her pussy lips with my other hand, accidentally lifting her skirt to completely reveal her pussy as I massaged it. I could now see that the whole room was watching us. I saw a couple of guys stroking their cocks as they watched, and others were moving closer to us.

I lifted my hands and, without asking or giving any warning, started to unbutton the two buttons holding her tits in. She tensed and started to stiffen.

"It's OK" I said. "It's just your tits. They can already see your pussy. Give 'em a show."

She relaxed as her shirt fell open, revealing her red push up bra and her beautiful tits.

My hands began to squeeze them, but I could feel I was losing her. I moved back to her pussy, letting her tits hang there for all to see.

"Wouldn't you love him to fuck you between your tits while I watch?" I directed her imagery again.

"MM-hmm" she responded.

"Maybe I would fuck you while he fucked your tits" I said.

"No, you just get to watch" she said, her head tilting back on my shoulder.

I looked at her face, so sweet and young. Her eyes were closed as she was lost in the escape I was creating. Was she conceding herself to what I wanted, or did she really not know that I was going to give her to this room?

I wasn't sure, but I was going to find out.

One of my hands left her pussy and slowly traced a line up her stomach to the under curve of her tits. I gently traced the ample curve while continuing to massage her clit. I reached her nipple, erect and straining against the fabric of her bra.

I pinched it lightly, and moaned almost inaudibly into her ear as my finger hooked the front of her bra, pulling it slightly. She stiffened, but I continued to pull it down, exposing her tit to the room. Everyone was watching and a few were making their way toward us, some with cock in hand.

I kissed her on the neck as I began to caress her exposed boob more forcefully. Then, abruptly, I pulled the front of her bra down, freeing her boob. I kissed her more tenderly and whispered "You are my perfect slut." In her ears.

One of the guys in the room had moved up beside us and reached, hesitantly, for her exposed boob. I nodded my approval and his hands were on it immediately. She stiffened.

"Let it happen, baby. I want it. I have wanted you to be a mindless slut since the day we met. This is your chance. They all want you. I want you to go only as far as you want to. But, I want you to push yourself. Take them all, if you can. They are all stroking their cocks for you. I want you to touch them." I kept a constant litany of praise humming in her ear, urging her to be more and more slutty. I never said whore. Not yet. But, that would come.

The guy, an older dude, probably 50, was kneading her breast and I took my hands away for a moment to undo her bra.

She seemed not to notice.

"Suck her nipple" I told him and he obediently got to his knees and took her nipple in his mouth.

A crowd had formed around us, and I nodded to the group, signaling a free for all.

"Take a cock in each hand" I whispered in her ear. "Don't look for one, just accept whatever cock is placed there. Suck it because you want the cock, not the guy."

"You want cock, don't you?" I asked.

She didn't say anything.

"Tell me you want cock. You are a slut and you want cock. You want it in your hands and in your mouth." I continued to push.

She reached for something, and a cock was shoved into her hand.

"Stroke it" I urged.

She began to slowly stroke it as her nipples were being sucked by different guys and other hands were massaging her tits. She couldn't tell which were my hands and which were not, so I lifted her skirt, fully exposing her wet, shaved pussy. I nodded.

"Someone is going to lick your pussy. Don't worry about who. It will be all right. I want you to do this. I want you to let go and be a slut. This is making me so horny. I want to take you home and fuck you for hours. You are perfect." I kept my voice in her ear.

A middle aged man was between her thighs now, on his knees and licking her pussy.

"Grind your pussy in his face and moan" I said. "Show him you like being a slut."

She obediently moaned and started to grind her pussy up and down, wetting his face with her juices.

"Put that cock in your mouth" I said, directing her to the cock in her hand.

To my surprise, she did it without hesitation. She was sucking his cock with her eyes closed. But, she was getting into it. She could give a great blowjob and she was giving one now. He was moaning as she took him to the back of her throat.

"Fuck her now" I said to the guy between her legs.

Her eyes flew open.

"Close them. Let it happen. This is what I want. I want you to be this slut. Close your eyes and feel the cocks in your mouth. In your pussy. In your hands. Big. Small. Take them all." I could see tears streaming down her cheek. "Since the first time you took me to Johnathan's house, this is the whore I wanted you to be."

A steady stream of tears.

"I love you. I love your body. I love your sex. I love to watch you suck cock and be fucked. I love to see cock disappear into your pussy. I love the string of spit from your lips to the tip of a cock as you pull it out of your mouth. I love to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock. I love to cum in your mouth knowing that so many others have cum there before me. I love to watch you on your knees sucking my cock as I piss on your face." I kept it going, constantly whispering in her ear.

She had not stopped crying, but she also had not stopped fucking. She had, in fact, started to fuck enthusiastically, even while crying.

"Such a good whore." I said as guy 1 came in her pussy. "MMMMM" I said.

She was sobbing audibly now, but she was sucking more cocks with more fervor and grinding her welcoming pussy as new cocks penetrated her.

She was fucked by three different guys. She never saw who because she never opened her eyes. She must have had ten different cocks in her mouth, and again, she never saw them. I never stopped letting her know she was a whore. And I never stopped telling her that I loved it and I loved her.

When I thought it had gone on long enough, I started to signal for them to back away.

They did, reluctantly, and the new silence seemed to amplify her sobs. I kissed her and licked the tears off her face telling her she was such a sexy whore.

"You are all I want" I said into her ear.

I climbed to the floor, pulled out my cock and began to fuck her. Slowly at first. Sensually, all the while continuing to whisper how much I loved to see her getting fucked. I pumped harder and faster, losing myself until I could sense she was beginning to cum. As was I.

We came together as I said "You are the best whore in the world. I love you."

She looked into my eyes with the most seductive grin. "I love you too" she said

Everyone was still standing around us, and most of them were still stroking their cocks.

"Now, get on your knees and let them cum on you" I said to her, just loud enough to be heard by everyone, but quietly enough to make her thing that I was trying to whisper.

She did as I said and they immediately circled around her, all of them jerking off furiously. They were all pressing in toward her, trying to get their cocks close to her mouth. I did as I had wanted to for a long time. I walked away and left her there, alone with about fifteen strangers jerking off over her and trying to get her to suck them. I wanted to see where this would go.

I walked out to the counter and bought a couple of bottles of Rush and headed back into the theater. I walked to each of the other rooms and looked in, checking them out to see if there was anything going on in them. All boring stuff. I was really just killing a few minutes leaving her alone to get past het shock at being left alone. She knew what I wanted. I just wanted to see how far she would go without me.

When I got back to the doorway in our room, she was on her back on the sofa. She was being very passive. Guys were jerking off over her, and if someone placed their cock near her mouth, she would give it an obligatory little suck, but soon stopped. But, it still kept her kind of busy, because they kept sticking them there.

Then we made eye contact. I stood there watching. I made no motion that would indicate I was coming back. I was now an observer. She figured it out.

She reached out for the cock nearest her mouth and took it deep. It wasn't large, so she swallowed it easily. And she was stroking others. Her skirt had ridden up and her pussy was visible. One guy made his way back to it, and she started to close her legs, but he was too quick. She clamped them tighter and looked to me for rescue.

I stood there watching. So, she relaxed and he was in her, fucking her like an animal.

She didn't enjoy it. She was doing it because I wanted it. I enjoyed it, however.

I am sure the guy fucking her came in her pussy, and she made no attempt to stop him or be involved in any way. She just let them do as they would. Several guys fucked her and she let them. She didn't participate, but she was still stroking and occasionally sucking a cock.

Then, she had had enough and I could tell. I went over to break it up, and pulled her to her feet.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, ridiculously.

Her answer was even more ridiculous. "Did you?" she asked with her dirty girl smile.

"I loved it" I replied.

"Good" she said. "Now let's get out of here."

"OK." I said, taking her hand.

As we walked by the bathroom, she was straightening her skirt. She had already put her bra on and was attempting to button her shirt.

"No" I said gently pushing her hands away. I took the tails of her shirt and pulled the taut and tied them together in a loose knot near the top of her skirt. Her bra was almost entirely visible and I could see trails of cum that was already starting to dry.

She wanted to go into the bathroom so she could clean up before we walked out.

dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers
12