Cala de Sirena: The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers

"Yeah," chuckled Don, "she is three though, we're still trying to figure out how to explain the difference to her."

"She'll understand as she gets older. Now you'd better get home. Tomorrow you've got company and you need to get things ready."

"Are you going to join me?"

"Do you want me there?"

"It might help," sighed Don, "without Angel, I may need the moral support."

"Then why don't I come over now and help you prepare. Then tomorrow we'll caravan to your place, have dinner, and you can tell your sister about Angel and Joy."

Don and Jason each threw a ten on the table and left the bar. They rode their wave runners back to Don's cabin and made sure everything was ready for the visit from his family. That night, after Jason left, Don stood out at the shore and looked out at the still water. He knew Angel was well out of earshot and wouldn't hear him call her, but still he called out her name for several minutes until his voice hurt. Then, he walked into the house, climbed into his bed alone, and drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

Don was standing by the beach when he heard a woman's voice, "Don!"

"Angel?"

"Don!" said the woman's voice.

Don knew the voice wasn't Angel's, but it had a familiar tone to it. In the water, a woman's head appeared. Her hair was darker than Angel's, but Don felt a sense of familiarity to her. "Hello."

"Don Taylor," said the woman, "you are the one who is with Angel?"

"I am," he said.

"She heard you call, but cannot return, not yet."

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"I am here to tell you she is fine, but she must stay away. She is needed with her family."

"But I am her family!" exclaimed Don. "And I need her!"

"And when you truly need her, she will return," said the woman, "but we need her more. Please Don, don't call her again as it brings her too much pain."

Don sighed, "Who are you?"

She looked deep into Don's eyes. "I think you already know the answer to that. We will meet again soon Don Taylor."

She dove under the water and Don saw her rainbow tail splash up and disappeared. Don's eyes popped open and he found himself lying in his bed. He looked around his room as he realized he'd been dreaming. He shook his head and wandered to the bathroom. He knew he'd seen that mysterious woman from his dream before, but he wasn't sure exactly who she was. She would only come when Angel was gone, but this was the first time she actually spoke to him directly. After a quick shower, he dressed and rode to work.

As he left his cove, a flash of yellow caught his eye. Don stopped the wave runner and let it float while he waited and looked around. Angel's head popped out of the water near the wave runner. "Don," she gasped, "what is wrong?"

Don smiled, "Angel! What are you doing here?"

"You called me," she said. "I can't stay, but why did you call?"

Don sighed. He knew he had to tell her. "My sister, Jenny, is here. I wanted to know when you were coming home as I want you to meet her."

Angel shook her head. "You know I cannot."

"Angel, she will love you as much as I do."

"No Don, she will not understand. No human female will."

"If she does, will you meet her?"

Angel sighed. "Don, there is a great storm on the horizon that I cannot help you with."

"Do you still love me?" asked Don.

Angel's face took on a quizzical expression, "Why do you ask me that?"

"Please Angel, just answer it."

"Don, I love you with my whole heart. I loved you before we met. I knew when you came to the island you were destined to be the father of our child. I was just to hide on the beach until you found me and then get you to impregnate me. I never meant to get hurt, but you were like no man the others have ever spoken of. You didn't try to impregnate me, you took care of me, you healed me, you clothed me, you kept resisting the urges I knew were within you. Then, after we made love that first time, I was in so much pain, and you just held me. Then I could feel your pain over your hurting me. None of my people have ever experienced such a sensation."

"Angel, I wanted you so badly, but I didn't want you to think I was a monster."

"I would never think you were a monster. I think you are wonderful."

Angel looked down into the water. "You gotta go babe?"

"Yes Don, I must."

"Angel, I love you. There is nothing that will ever change that. Kiss Joy for me and tell her Daddy misses her."

"She misses you too. She'll be quite upset when she finds out I met you without her."

"I'm sure," said Don as he leaned down and kissed Angel. "Please come home soon. I miss you both so much."

"We miss you too. I love you Don."

"I love you too, Angel."

Angel reached up and kissed Don softly on the lips. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and Don felt his erection grow. Angel's hand slipped to his shorts, and she felt his firm erection under her fingers. "Come into the water, lover, and let me do something about this."

Don slipped off his wave runner, and Angel slipped under the water. He felt her slip his shorts down, his erection freed, and Angel's mouth engulfing his member. He moaned as he felt her lips and tongue touch his rock hard shaft. It was difficult for him to see her in the water with his life vest blocking his view, but the feelings he felt told him exactly what she was doing. He felt her mouth slide along his shaft, sucking, licking, occasionally her teeth brushing along the side, a trick she learned some time ago. Soon, he felt his climax approach. He reached under the water and touched her head to warn her but she just sucked harder and seemed to take his entire member into her mouth causing him to climax harder than he had in years. He moaned loudly as he felt his seed fill her mouth and throat. When he was drained, she slid her mouth off, pulled his shorts up, and rose to the surface.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Angel, just when I think you can't surprise me, you do."

They kissed again, bid their goodbyes as Don climbed onto his wave runner, and Angel dove under the water and disappeared. Don continued to the village, docked his wave runner, and realized his shorts were still wet. He decided he'd change when he got into the office with the spare pants he kept for meetings. As he walked up the pier, he heard Jason's voice say, "Fall off your wave runner?"

Don blushed and said, "Yeah, something like that."

Jason walked up smiling. "You're late."

"Yeah, about that—"

"Did you see your wife?"

Don smiled, "Yeah, I did."

"She the reason your shorts are wet?"

Don smiled and blushed. "Well... yeah."

Jason and Don walked to the building. "Tell her about your sister?"

"Yup."

"She gonna meet with her?"

"Not sure."

"That's better than a flat out 'no'."

"Yup."

"Got dry shorts?"

"Pants in the office."

"Go buy some dry shorts and get your ass to work. Save the pants for when we really need them."

"You sure?"

"Yup. Least I could do for a man who just had an underwater blow-job."

Don blushed and looked at Jason. "How did you—"

"I was waiting for you and saw you had stopped. That and a flash of blonde hair told me all I needed to know."

Don smiled. "It was fucking awesome."

"Bastard."

Don ran to the small clothing shop and bought a new, dry pair of shorts, changed at the store, and went to work. His wet shorts were hung in the back of the shop, and delivered later when they were dry. After work, Don and Jason walked to the bar where a small group of people was waiting.

Jenny smiled and exclaimed, "Don!"

Don smiled, "Jenny!"

Don hugged his sister, then turned his attention to the others. "Daniel, it's good to see you again."

"You look good Don," said Daniel.

Daniel was tall, with black hair and brown eyes. His build wasn't as muscular as Don's, but he wasn't overweight either. Next to Daniel was a tall, gangly teenaged boy of sixteen, with short, dark brown hair and brown eyes. "Jimmy?" asked Don.

"Hi Uncle Don," he said.

"Wow, did you ever grow!"

Standing next to Jenny was a beautiful young woman, with full breasts, soft, curly brown hair, big blue eyes, and curvy, tall body. "Jenny? I thought you were bringing both the kids. But where's Amanda?"

"Uncle Don!" cried the young woman. "I am Amanda!"

Don frowned. "You can't be Amanda. Amanda's a little girl with pigtails in her hair. You're a full grown woman."

Amanda giggled and hugged Don. "Don, you're just as incorrigible as ever," said Jenny.

Don pulled away from Amanda with tears in his eyes. "Uncle Don, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I didn't realize until this moment how much time has passed since I've seen you kids," said Don as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Oh god, where are my manners. Daniel, Jimmy, Amanda. This is Jason, my boss and friend."

"It's nice to meet you all," said Jason with a smile.

"Shall we go?" asked Don.

"Lead the way," said Jenny.

Don led everyone to the dock where they each boarded their wave runners and rode to Don's Cabin on the private cove. They docked the wave runners along the beach and went inside. The cabin was decorated with assorted seashells, with a small alcove for a computer, a modest kitchen, and two bedrooms. Everyone sat on the couch as Don started dinner. Jenny wandered in behind him and said, "Want some help?"

"Sure," he said, "would you set the table for us please?"

He handed her the dishes and silverware and she set the table for dinner. Jenny noticed the child's booster seat on the floor near the table but didn't say anything. Soon the smell of food begins to fill the small cabin and they enjoy a fine fish dinner with wine for the adults, and water for the kids.

"So Uncle Don," said Jimmy, "you like living on the beach?"

"Most of the time yes, but the storms are a bit rough at times."

"I love the seashell décor," said Amanda. "So beachy."

"Did you decorate it Don?" asked Jenny.

Don looked at his sister then at Jason. Jason quietly nodded. "No Jenny," began Don, "my wife did."

Jenny choked on her wine. "Your what?"

Don cleared his throat, stood up slowly and grabbed a picture he had hidden. "Jenny, when I came here five years ago, I was heartbroken." Don sat back down, then continued. "I thought the time here would be a chance for me to escape the madness of life, both personal and professional. My first night here, well, at my rented hut, there was a terrible storm. The next day the beach was littered in driftwood and palm branches. I decided to gather up the driftwood to make a nice fire to cook some fish."

Don paused and sipped his wine. He realized the entire table, except Jason who had already heard this story, was hanging on every word. "There was an area by the beach with a large pile so I decided to start there first. The thing is, after I moved a few branches I saw something that shocked me."

"What was it Uncle Don?" asked Amanda.

"A woman."

"Was she naked?" asked Jimmy.

"JIMMY!" cried Jenny.

"Yeah Jimmy, she was," said Don. "She had a huge lump on her head, but she was alive. I carried her into my hut, laid her on the couch, put some clothes on her body, and a cold compress on her head."

"Was she hot?" asked Jimmy.

"JIMMY!" exclaimed Daniel and Jenny.

"Jimmy, she was even more beautiful in my ratty old t-shirt and boxer shorts, than she was naked. She slept on my couch for over an hour before I decided I was hungry and wanted to eat. Since Mrs. Lee gave me a basket of fruits and breads, I fixed myself a plate and that's when she woke up. She couldn't speak, and it was clear she was disoriented, confused, and frightened, but I just sat by her side and fed her."

"Awww, how romantic," said Amanda.

"Over the next couple of weeks, I bought her some clothes, and slowly fell in love with her. That's when I decided that maybe I should stay here, so I called my old boss, requested a transfer, met with Jason, and married her."

"What's her name?" asked Jenny.

"Angel," said Don.

"Pretty name," said Jenny.

"Pretty name for a beautiful woman. Here." Don handed Jenny the picture he had been hiding.

Jenny looked at the picture, then handed it to Daniel. "Damn!" exclaimed Daniel. "Um... I mean, she's gorgeous. Who's the kid?"

"Joy," said Don.

Daniel handed the picture to Jimmy. "Wow Uncle Don, she's hot."

Jenny glared at Jimmy as he handed the picture to Amanda. "Uncle Don."

"Yes Amanda."

"Why does the little girl look like you?"

Don smiled. "Because she's my daughter."

Jenny snatched the picture out of Amanda's hand. "Don, I thought you couldn't have kids?"

"So did I," he said. "You can imagine my shock when we realized Angel was pregnant. Of course that was nothing to when Joy was born."

"Why did you name her Joy?" asked Amanda.

Don smiled, "That's easy, because that was how I felt when I first held her. She's three now, and quite a talker."

Jenny's fist slammed onto the table. "Donald Raymond Taylor. Are you just now telling me you got married and have a three-year-old daughter?"

Don sighed. "Jenny, I've wanted to tell you about Angel and Joy for a long time now, but I just never found a way, until now. I'm sorry for springing this on you like this, but I swear to you, I've never been happier."

"Then where is this wonderful woman you speak so highly of?"

"With her family," said Don. "And before you ask I don't know how long she'll be away. I'm hoping she'll be back before you leave but I honestly don't know if she will be or not. She and Joy left the morning you arrived."

Jenny looked at her brother, then said, "Guess that's what I get for trying to surprise you."

Everyone sat quietly for several minutes, then finally Jason asked, "So, who's ready for dessert?"

After dinner and dessert, Don escorted everyone back to the beach and Jason lead them back to their cove, then went home. Don had more dreams of the mysterious woman in the water over the next few nights, but no more visits from Angel. About four days after the dinner, Jenny met Don in front of the office building.

"Hello Jenny."

"Hey Don."

"Where are Daniel and the kids?"

"Shopping. I stepped away to talk to you."

"What about?"

"About my reaction to your news at dinner the other night," sighed Jenny. "Daniel had told me you had stayed behind for a woman, and I guess I was hurt that you didn't tell me you had gotten married."

"That's part of what I wanted to talk with you about without Daniel and the kids. There's more to the story than what I shared at dinner."

"Like what, she's an alien or something?"

"Look Jenny, I need to talk with you about this and soon so if you can come by my cabin tomorrow sometime, that would be great. I'll be home all day, or at least somewhere in the cove. I'd really like to talk with you."

"Okay. Daniel and the kids wanted to go scuba diving so I'll come by when they go for that."

"And Jenny, promise me you'll keep an open mind, okay."

"When haven't I?"

Don smiled as Jenny walked away, hoping that Angel was wrong about the way she was going to react, but worried she was right. Jason walked up and asked, "Are you sure about this brother?"

"Nope. But I have never kept anything from her before, and I want more than anything to have her share my happiness with me. I want her to meet Angel and Joy before they leave."

"I wish you luck, I truly do."

Don smiled at Jason, and walked to the dock and rode home. The next day he was standing in the cove fishing when he saw Jenny ride in on her wave runner. He knew her presence would make fishing impossible so he gathered up the gear and stowed it in the small shed near the shoreline where Angel and Joy's clothes were kept. He waded out into the cove, helped her dock the wave runner, and escorted her to the shore.

"I'm glad you came to see me Jenny."

"I miss you Don, and I want to have a relationship with you and meet your new family."

"Let's go inside and talk Jen."

Don escorted Jenny into the house and poured them each a glass of wine, and sat at the dining room table where he shared his story about Angel and Joy to his sister and family just a few days before. Jenny sipped her wine and said, "Okay Don, let's talk."

Don took a deep breath, sipped his wine, and began. "Jenny, when I came here, I was a broken man. Broken heart, broken in spirit. I had bent over backwards to save my marriage with Amy but as we both know, it didn't do any good. I had booked this trip during one of Amy's 'let's work it out' phases. The only reason I didn't cancel was there were no refunds and I didn't want to be out all that money with nothing to show for it. I figured I'd come out here, swim, fish, hike, and just get a fresh start on life. What I didn't count on was meeting Angel. What I said about how we met was completely true. What I didn't tell you was, Angel didn't talk for the first few days.

"She had a serious head injury when I found her. She really was naked. I thought she was a surfer or a kayaker. I really carried her in, dressed her, and put a cold compress on her head. When she first regained consciousness, she was frightened and confused. She didn't speak, and would only eat what I ate, and was really quite skittish. In fact, when Mr. Lee came by to check in on me, she actually crawled away and hid. Later, I couldn't get her to go near the water, but I assumed it was because she was scared after being so injured.

"A couple of days later, I went to the village and bought her some clothes and a necklace. It's the one she was wearing in that picture I showed you. Now, I had kissed her a couple of times, and we had cuddled in bed together, but I swear I was a total gentleman. That's not to say I didn't want to do more with her, but I didn't want her to think I only wanted one thing. You know damn well if Dad was alive and had I taken advantage of her, he'd kick my ass."

"Yeah he would," agreed Jenny.

Don continued, "The night I gave Angel that necklace, we made love for the first time. By this point, her speech was limited to her name, and mine, so she could only tell me she wanted me to do it though gestures and body language, but not that she was still a virgin."

Jenny gasped, "You didn't?"

"I did. She was crying so hard afterward and I felt like shit. I woke up the next morning, snuck out of the bed, and took a bath, wishing I could go back and change things with us, but I knew it was too late. I'm not sure how long I was in the tub when I heard her call my name. That's when our relationship took a dramatic change."

"How so?"

"Did Mr. or Mrs. Lee tell you what Cala de Sirena means?"

"No."

Don smiled. "It means Mermaid Cove. Now, the cove I was in specifically had some caves with some unique cave drawings of mermaids, and one with a wall that made the Kama Sutra look tame. I found these when Angel would hide in there from the Lees."

"Why did she hide from them?" asked Jenny.

"She was scared. I didn't understand why until that morning in the bathtub."

"What do you mean?"

Don refilled their wine glasses, took a drink, then said, "I was in the tub as I said before, and called her to me. She leaned down to kiss me, and I pulled her into the water with me. I was thinking maybe we could make up in the tub, but she started to fight me, like I was trying to hurt her. That's when it happened."

"What?"

"She morphed into her true form and became a mermaid."

Jenny choked on her wine and coughed for several minutes. "WHAT?"

"I couldn't believe it myself at first, but there it was, a beautiful rainbow fish tail. She tried to crawl away from me, but I stopped her and put her into the tub. She and I talked, well, I talked and she nodded her head. She understood me, but wasn't able to articulate very well yet. I found out she had wanted me to take her virginity, but she didn't know it would hurt so badly. She wasn't angry with me, and she proved it by, well, doing something really special."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers