Cala de Sirena: The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers

Jenny stared at Don, her mouth hanging open, unable to speak. Don sipped his wine and waited. Finally, she said, "Are you telling me, the woman you married and had a child with, is... a mermaid?"

"Yeah."

Jenny stood up and said angrily, "I can't believe you'd tell me such a ridiculous tale! I mean, I understand that you were heartbroken and hurt from what Amy did, but to make up such a fanciful tale, it's unforgivable."

Don hung his head. Angel had warned him this would be her reaction, but he had hoped his only sister would have been more understanding. "Jenny—"

"Don't Jenny me! You disappear from my life five years ago and you tell me this insane tale of mermaids and falling in love. Where the hell is she really Don?"

"In the water with her family. She knew you were coming and tried to warn me, but I didn't believe her. I mean, why should I? You're my kid sister. You were the one person I was sure would understand and believe me."

"Who else knows about... her?"

"Just Jason."

"And I supposed Jason's married to a mermaid too?"

"Well, kinda. He has a daughter with one, and they're still on the mend from his not believing her either until it was too late. But I've been married to Angel longer than he's been with Grace, even though his daughter is much older than Joy."

"Listen to yourself Don! Joy isn't your daughter. Remember, you can't have kids."

"Are you implying that Angel would have fucked another man?"

"Well come on Don, you and I both know you tried for years with Amy to no avail."

"Get out Jenny. It's not bad enough you don't believe me, but to accuse my wife of being unfaithful is unforgivable."

"But Don I—"

"I said get out! And don't come back until you're willing to accept my wife and child for who and what they really are."

Jenny stared at Don for several minutes, then stormed off. Don watched her mount her wave runner and ride off. As she left the cove, Don cried for the first time in over five years. He was so sure his sister would understand and believe him, and was crushed that she didn't. He also knew Angel wouldn't return until after she left, which meant another week without the two people he needed the most. He called Jason and asked him to meet him for beers and samplers the next day they worked. Jason agreed knowing from the tone in Don's voice, things with his sister didn't go too well.

*~*~*~*~*

The weekend was longer for Don than any other before. He moped around the cabin, hurt by the angry words his sister had said to him. Monday morning he rode into work and did his normal duties with a heavy heart. Afterward, he wandered into the bar to find Jason sitting at their normal table, with a pitcher of beer, two full glasses, two full shot glasses, and the sampler plate waiting.

"I figured you'd be ready for a cold beer," said Jason, "and something a bit stronger for your pain."

Don sat down, the two men grabbed the shot glasses, toasted, and drank them down. Don coughed a bit as he choked on the drink, then smiled and said, "Thanks man."

"I'm sorry things didn't go better with your sister," said Jason.

"You and me both. Angel warned me this would happen, but I was hoping she was wrong."

"When are you going to learn, our girls have powers we'll never understand, and they know things."

"Yeah, I know," sighed Don as he sipped his beer. "I was just hoping that she was wrong about Jenny."

"To be honest, I was hoping your sister would have taken the news better too. She seemed like such a wonderful lady and I was sure she'd understand."

"She is a wonderful lady," said Don as he dipped a chicken strip into some sauce, "she's just angry and hurt."

Don bit into the chicken strip when he heard a woman's voice say, "Don, is that you?"

Don's eyes grew wide as he slowly turned and to see if the voice he had just heard, came from the person he feared it was. "Amy?"

The slender, petite brunette walked up smiling and said, "I can't believe I've finally found you."

Jason sat back and sipped his beer, but said nothing. "What are you doing here?" asked Don.

"I came to see you silly," said Amy with a smile. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"I'd rather not," said Don. "Jason, this is Amy. Amy. Jason."

"Hi Jason," said Amy in a rather sticky-sweet tone.

"Amy," said Jason in a cool tone, "I've heard all about you."

The expression on Amy's face reflected that she knew it couldn't be very good. "May I sit down and join you?"

"What do you want Amy?" asked Don.

Amy sat down next to Don and said, "I want you baby, I've missed you so. I realized some time ago that I've made a terrible mistake by divorcing you all those years ago, and I want you back."

"You what?" questioned Don.

"You heard me silly, I want you back. I realized some time ago that I should have worked things out with you instead of moving forward with the divorce."

"It's too late, I've remarried," said Don.

"Really?" said Amy in a harsh tone of disbelief. "If that were the case, why can't I find any record of the marriage?"

"Because that's not how we do things here in Cala," said Jason.

"Oh really now?" questioned Amy.

"Yes," said Don. "I'm married now to a wonderful woman who loves me, and I love her."

"Don't be silly Donny, you're just still hurt and I understand that. I was terribly cruel to you when you were being so willing to try like you did. Come on baby, give me a second chance."

Amy wrapped her arms around Don, but he carefully removed them and said, "Amy, I've already told you, I'm married now to a wonderful woman and I'm not going to screw it up by getting mixed up with you again. Now I don't know how you found me, but I would appreciate it if you'd go back to where you came from and leave me the hell alone."

Ginger walked up and asked, "Everything all right boys, or do I need to get Dante?"

Don glared at Amy, who said, "No, I was just leaving. I'll see you again soon Donny. Trust me."

Amy kissed Don on the cheek, slid out of the booth, and left. Don, Ginger, and Jason watched her leave. Then Ginger said, "What's with the barracuda?"

"That's my ex-wife, Ginger," said Don.

"An ex is an ex for a reason," said Ginger. "Besides, she's not as nice as Angel is."

Don and Jason looked up at Ginger in shock. "What did you say?" asked Don.

Ginger winked and said, "Don't worry Don, my tail is just fine the way it is. Did you boys think I didn't know? Grace cried on my shoulder for years about you, Jason. And for the record, I do have two kids, twin girls. They had a father like Don, but he was killed in a freak accident shortly after they were born. That was a few years before Andrew arrived."

"Who's Andrew?" asked Don.

"The man who I told you about when we first talked."

"So Grace isn't your daughter is she?"

"No, she's my niece. Angel however, is my daughter."

Don's dream flashed through his mind and the face mysterious woman from the water became clear. "You!" cried Don.

"Yes Don, I work here for fun and to scope out the tourists for my girls. You have no idea how upset I was when I heard my girl got hurt, or how relieved I was to hear you didn't try to take advantage of her. Angel told me you tried to not force her, and how she had to coax you into that first time. She also told me about how you learned her secret by accident."

"It wasn't like she didn't try to tell me in her own way," said Don.

Ginger sat down next to Jason and said, "Angel loves you, Don. It took a lot of mermaid magic to get her pregnant with Joy. This is why you two haven't had a second child. And as for you Jason, Grace is trying, as is Star, but you hurt them both. You can thank Angel for aiding in her forgiving you. And yes Don, Joy is your daughter. Think back to the night she was conceived, didn't things feel different between you and Angel?"

Don sat back and reflected to that night. Angel had just returned from one of her monthly outings with her family, before he knew where she was going or why. She had made them dinner, and he remembered it tasted a bit differently than he expected, but was rather enjoyable. He also remembered being so aroused by the end of dinner; his only thought was tearing off Angel's clothes and ravishing her body. He had just thought it was because she had been gone, but this night was so different, the desire that raged through his body was like nothing he'd experienced before. Angel walked into their bedroom and by the time he'd followed her, she was already naked. Don stripped down and kissed her passionately, almost forcing her mouth to open and accept his tongue. He threw her onto the bed and kissed, nipped, licked, and caressed every inch of her flesh. His mind was a blur with sexual desire and passion as he roughly mauled her soft flesh.

Her breasts were sweet and firm, and she would moan and tremble under his touch. He knew she wasn't frightened, but equally aroused. Her sex was wet with arousal, the sent filled his nostrils and fueled his desire. When he licked her outer lips, she nearly climaxed right then. He slid his tongue to her clit, and two fingers into her sex and devoured her like a starving man. He was rewarded with two powerful orgasms back to back. Then he mounted her and pounded her mercilessly. Never in their history had he been so forceful or aggressive with her when they made love. No, this wasn't lovemaking they were doing, this was raw, animalistic fucking. First, he was on top of her, slamming his erection deep inside her. Next, with his cock still deep within her, he rolled over and she was on top, riding him as he thrust deep inside her. They ended with her in a doggie style position, his index finger fucking her ass, and his cock fucking her pussy until he filled her with his sperm. He had never taken her with such animalistic passion and desire before, and he fell asleep shortly after they had finished.

The next morning he woke to Angel kissing his morning erection and they made love more gently, the way they normally did. He was concerned for days after he had hurt or scared Angel, but when he tried to talk to her, she said it was due to her absence and for him not to worry. Now he understood why that night was unlike any night before, or after it. About two months or so after, Angel announced she was pregnant, and until this moment, Don hadn't thought about that night again.

"So that's why I—"

"Yup," said Ginger. "I'm sorry we had to do that to you, but Angel knew you wanted a child and she wanted it to be yours. She was well aware what would happen, and she was willing to do what was necessary."

Don shuddered at how rough and animalistic he had been with her, and how sweet and gentle she was with him the next morning, or how she seemed to not be bothered by it all. Now he finally understood. "Do I want to know?" asked Jason.

"Let's just say that night was something that echoed a porno, and something I'd rather not experience again," explained Don.

"Again Don, I apologize," said Ginger, "but know that it was something done with love."

"I know," said Don. "But doesn't she know I love her, and I was willing to love her for the rest of my life, child or no child."

"Yes Don, but she loves you enough to undergo a night like that. And if I were willing to take that risk, she'd do it again. You must know she's asked me a few times since Joy was born to give her the potion again, but I won't. You're a good man Don Taylor, and because if it, I know that if we tried this again, you'd have a really hard time living with the guilt. Besides, Joy adores you and to be honest, I don't think she's willing to share you, even if it would be with her sister."

Don chuckled, as he knew Ginger was right. "She does love her daddy."

"Yes she does Don, and she's a lucky little girl," said Ginger.

"Now, I have a question," said Jason. "If you work here, and most of you ladies only have one child, how have you survived so long when so few single men come here?"

Ginger smirked at Jason and asked, "Are you really that naïve? Do you honestly think this is the only island we inhabit? Honey, wherever there is open water, there are mermaids. Several of us work at the different islands. My sister, Grace's mother, works at a neighboring island. Besides, if we hadn't expanded, Mr. Lee would have caused us to become extinct years ago. That greedy bastard wants to put us on display like a freak show exhibit. That's why none of us go anywhere near him, his wife, or their kids."

"You know Mrs. Lee has seen one of you," said Don, "claims she saw the mermaid when she was a child."

"Yes, I'm well aware of this," said Ginger, "and I think I know who it was she saw, but I'm not sure. The bottom line is, we can sense them approaching and we know how to hide."

"I remember Angel's reaction to Mr. Lee the first time and how hysterical she was."

"That was due to her head injury," said Ginger. "She couldn't remember why she was afraid of him, only that he was dangerous and she needed to hide. She told me you held her after he left."

"I couldn't figure out why she was so upset," said Don. "You should have seen her panic when Mrs. Lee's boat entered the cove."

"She thought he was with her," said Ginger.

"I realize that now," said Don.

"Well boys, I'd better get back to work. Sorry for the secrets, but you understand, I do it for my girls."

Don nodded, "Thanks for the talk."

"Fifteen years and you just now share?" teased Jason.

Ginger huffed as she stood up. "You broke my niece's heart, you're lucky I talk to you now. Had it been Angel or her sister, your life would have been pure hell."

"It already was," said Jason.

"That?" said Ginger. "Oh honey, that was nothing to what I would have done to you."

Ginger walked away as Don looked at Jason and said, "Damn sure glad I didn't break Angel's heart."

"Yeah, me too," said Jason.

*~*~*~*~*

Three days after his encounter with Amy, and his talk with Ginger, Don arrived at his cabin home and noticed the lights were on. Excited at the prospect of his wife and daughter were home, he quickly docked his wave runner and ran up the shore to the cabin. As he approached the stairs, he began to get an uneasy feeling in his gut, as if something was wrong. Don walked into the cabin, and instantly knew his wife wasn't home. Standing in his living room, wearing a skimpy sheer white negligée that stopped at her matching white panties, was Amy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" snapped Don.

"Is that anyway to treat your wife dear?" she said sweetly.

"You're not my wife anymore Amy," said Don. "Remember, you divorced me."

"And I told you that was a mistake baby."

Amy walked up and tried to put her arms around Don, but he dodged her grasp and stepped aside. "How did you find this place?"

"Oh now come on dear, I love our new home."

"Our new home?"

"Why yes dear, of course we'll need to redecorate. The seashells and starfish are just too... beachy."

"There will be no redecoration, and this isn't 'our new home' Amy, it's mine and Angel's. Now please, leave."

"Now Don! Is that any way to treat your wife?"

"Amy for the last time, you're not my wife anymore. You divorced me over five years ago."

"Really Don, I can't believe you'd let a little thing like that get in the way of our happiness."

Don shook his head and grabbed his phone, "Amy, I swear to god I'll call the island police and have you arrested for trespassing."

"Who do you think they'll believe Don when I cry rape? There's no record of your wife, of your marriage, and as far as anyone knows, I'm your wife. How hard would it be for me to get a bit banged up before they get here?"

"Amy, you wouldn't dare?"

"Wouldn't I?" she said with a wicked smile. "I told you before Don, I want you back."

"And I told you that I'm happily married."

"I know dear, to me."

Don paced around the room. "Amy, I don't know what the hell you're thinking or why you're here, but you need to leave."

"No, what I need to do is take my husband into our bedroom and make love to him."

"Well I hope you brought him with you and that you're headed back to whatever dark hole you crawled out of because you're not having sex in my bedroom with me or anyone else for that matter."

Amy threw her arms around Don and kissed him forcefully on the mouth. Don pushed her away and screamed, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Come on baby, you know you want me," said Amy.

"Then why does he keep pushing you away?"

Don turned to see Jenny standing in his doorway. "Jenny!"

"Amy, I told you at the café he's moved on," said Jenny as she walked into the cabin.

"And I told you at the bar I'm married," said Don.

"And I'm telling you both I want him back, and I'm not leaving without him. He promised me till death do us part."

"You ended that promise when you filed for divorce," said Don.

"I made a mistake letting you go Donny," said Amy.

"It's too late," said Don.

"I'll bet he even still has our wedding ring!" exclaimed Amy.

"As far as the wedding ring I had with you," said Don, "then yes, I'll admit I still have it. I brought it with me with when I came here."

"See!" cried Amy. "He still has the ring, the symbol of our marriage."

"I've moved on and remarried."

"No you haven't!" snapped Amy. "If you had, there would be some record of your marriage and there isn't! I think this 'Angel' is just a figment of your imagination!"

"Then what do you call me?"

They all turned to see a slender, petite blonde at the door. "Angel!" cried Don. "Jenny, Amy, this is my wife, Angel Taylor. Angel, this is my sister Jenny, and my ex-wife Amy."

Jenny smiled as she looked at the beautiful woman walking to her brother. "Angel," she said, "it's an honor to meet you."

Angel smiled at Jenny and said, "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner but I was unexpectedly delayed."

"Amy, I believe you were questioning the existence of my wife, well here she is in the flesh."

Rage filled Amy's face as she said, "It... it... it can't be!"

Don wrapped his arms around Angel and kissed her lips. "I've missed you so much baby."

"But, but, but--" stammered Amy.

"As I said before Amy, I'm happily married to a wonderful woman," said Don smiling.

"And I also believe he asked you to leave," said Jenny.

Amy grabbed her bag and asked, "May I use your bathroom to change?"

Don looked at Angel and she smiled and nodded. "You've got 5 minutes Amy."

Amy slipped into the bathroom as Don sighed with relief. "Ladies, would you please excuse me for just a moment.

Don stepped into the bedroom as Jenny said, "It's nice to finally meet you Angel."

"Don speaks of you often Jenny, and your two children Amanda and Jimmy. He misses you all very much."

Don stepped out of the bedroom asking, "Jenny, when did you get here? Better yet, why are you here?"

"Let's put it this way, I was here long enough to know you didn't invite her. I also came to beg your forgiveness for what happened the other night."

"You're here now," said Don, "there is nothing to forgive."

Jenny hugged Don, then turned to Angel, "And you, thank you for making my brother happy."

Amy stepped out the bathroom wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Angel stepped up to her and said, "You've got until sunrise to get off my island or I swear, you will regret it."

Amy frowned and said, "That sounds like a threat."

"I'm giving you one chance. Leave and never return, or face the consequences."

"And if I don't?" asked Amy.

"Then may god have mercy on your soul," said Angel in a dark, and serious tone of voice.

"Before you go Amy, I have something for you," said Don.

Amy smiled. "What is it?"

Don took Amy's hand and set a gold wedding ring in the center of her palm. "I have no need for this anymore as I have this one now."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers