Return to Cheju-Do: A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers

Carolyn was helpless; slimed within and without, and orgasmed to exhaustion. "I wouldn't be able to hold onto them anyway," she thought, looking at her slick body.

The hag fishes' entry was easier than the exit. The slime eels were slightly bigger but Carolyn's cunt was more elastic; her cum and slime-slick vaginal canal lubricated the slime eels' passage.

Carolyn ululated moans; her melons heaved out of the mucus. A plumping ball of flesh slowly grew above the slime pool. The slithering mass between Carolyn's legs shrank as hag fish slimed their way through her channel.

"It feels like dozens of cocks are fucking me," she gasped. She managed, barely, to place her hands on her rising belly. Her belly button popped with a tiny splash of slime. Each eel passing over her clit caused an orgasm, not as intense as earlier, but after dinner mints to Carolyn. "Oh! God! I've never had sex this great!" she gasped. "I hope I don't explode."

She looked at the mirrored ceiling. A long, dark sinuous body slithered under her bush, between her slit. Her passage tickled as the slime eel joined its siblings in her crowded womb.

Carolyn's womb filled with slime; the excess poured out of her cunt to blend in the pool.

She nearly fainted from exhaustion. The strange, painful, and pleasurable experience had sapped her energy. Summoning her last vestiges, Carolyn just managed to stand. "I have to get out of the pool."

Slime sloughed off her body. The dripping, slick, and shiny young woman, barely able to walk, staggered out of the Jacuzzi.

Every step was an effort; the weight of the creatures inside her, combined with her slick body to complicate her movements. I can't afford to slip. A fall will kill me.

Carolyn staggered to the shower. She managed to turn on the taps before exhaustion overcame her strength. The young woman sank to the floor, letting the warm water wash her clean.

Uncounted hours later, she woke to belly spasms. "Oh no! Another labor! I can't take anymore!" She knew only one way to solve the problem, "I have to get to the sea!"

Carolyn staggered out of the shower, slick with water, clutching her belly. The shower had rinsed the slime from most of her body, but her pussy still dripped hag fish syrup. "If I can get to the water before I pop, the hag fish can swim away, and I can get back to my life."

Carolyn felt a regretful twinge. The past month's experience was strange beyond belief but, for much of it, pleasurable. "But what can I do?" she asked. "I can't stay in a Jacuzzi forever, and I can't tell anyone I fucked hag fish. They have to go."

She staggered out of the house to the beach, gasping in relief at the sight of the water. She waded in to her breasts, struggling to hold herself upright. "Huff! . . . Huff! . . . Huff! Come on!" she gasped.

The second birth shocked Carolyn with its suddenness. Her elastic womb evacuated the slime eels like a deflating balloon. The water filled with scores of slimy wriggling hag fish.

Some tried to suckle her nipples; others nibbled at her pussy. A few began to swim away. Carolyn wished she could stay but, "Sorry kids. This is your home now. I have to go back to mine." Maybe I'll come back.

Carolyn started to swim towards shore when something brushed her legs. "What? Some of the kids following me?" She turned to shoo them off. It wasn't the little hag fish.

Carolyn just had time to gasp "N-n-no!" before a large, slimy, sinuous shape wrapped around her body and pulled the young woman under. A splash and some bubbles, and then the autumn cool waters around Cheju-Do were quiet.

Epilogue One

Carolyn's absence went unnoticed for several days. The South Korean and U.S. governments were too busy with the North to notice a few missed reports from a low level analyst.

Her friend Susan tried calling with no answer. Her husband, worried when she missed emails, contacted her department heads, who asked the local police to check on the house. Police were sent to the vacation house and found a mystery.

The unlocked door aroused suspicion but the officers found no indication of intruders. A strong mildewy smell permeated the house. The bedroom turned out not to have been used in some time. A look in the closet found none of her clothes missing. A trip to the bathroom deepened the mystery.

The assistant inspector noticed a clear shiny substance on the floor. At first she thought, Spilled glue? Several more spills made two trails; one leading to, the other from the bathroom.

The officers followed one trail to the rec room and received a shock; a large Jacuzzi filled with a mysterious substance, thick like pudding. The assistant inspector looked at her partner and said, "That's it. We're calling crime scene."

The other trail led to the beach and ocean. "Drowning accident or suicide?" asked the lead Inspector.

The crime scene unit collected samples, dusted for fingerprints, and took photos. The investigation determined, based on the evidence, that Carolyn was the only person in the house.

The strange substance was found to be organic, with properties similar to polyacrylate. "Body lotion? Was she into lotion play?" asked the Inspector. "It's not exactly lotion," answered the forensics expert, "I don't know what it is but there were considerable amounts of 'ahem!' bodily fluids mixed in the substance."

The authorities, along with FBI agents brought over from America, plus Carolyn's husband, launched a massive search. The mystery attracted reporters eager for a distraction from the ongoing tensions with North Korea.

Weeks passed; the weeks turned into months, but no trace of Carolyn was ever found. The investigation was put on a backburner. The police had other, more pressing, cases.

Carolyn's husband lingered for several weeks before returning, sadly, home (several cranks called with ransom demands or psychic advice but the FBI cleared those matters soon enough). The mystery of 'What Happened to Carolyn Shelton?' became a popular topic for 20/20 and Dateline.

Epilogue Two

Inspector Park was sitting down to eat his lunch when his assistant inspector called on the intercom. "Sir, he's back." Park sighed, "And it was such a good day. Let him in Lee, he'll only make trouble if I don't hear him out." He set aside his lunch and put on his most patronizing smile.

The scraggly old fisherman who entered didn't bother to wait for Park to ask. "I saw her again."

Park sighed, "The missing American woman?"

"Yep, off one of the islands."

"And was she pregnant this time around?"

"Nope. Sometimes pregnant, sometimes not. Always naked."

"And you didn't speak to her."

"She never lets me come close. She either dives or she's on some beach where I can't get to her."

Park sighed, "Alright, I'll look into it, not. And what about the other things? The hallucinations? The space aliens? The giant eel?"

"Haven't seen the aliens in a while. Saw the eel last month. I'm going to catch it one of these days, and you'll know, everyone will know."

Park saw the muttering fisherman to the door, then returned to his desk. He sighed again. If that man weren't married to his aunt . . . but he was also a war veteran. "A great man once, but that brain injury . . . " Park sat down to eat his meal of fried hag fish. Local hag fish were cheap these days, due to a population explosion around the calm, azure waters of Cheju-Do Island.

The End

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers
12