Return to Dallas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

I moved further inside Tammy's ass hole. I heard her groan and felt her muscles tighten as if trying to push me out.

"Let him in." Michelle encouraged in her ear.

Tammy groaned her reply.

I pulled back out and re-greased my prick.

Placing it against her hole a second time I pushed it inside her again. This time she opened like a flower and lifted her ass into the air to meet me. This was better. I could move now. Sliding in and out along her tube as Michelle moved beneath her. I could hear her breathing catching in the back oh her throat as we pummelled her holes. She came at least twice as we fucked her and I am sure Michelle did as well. Then it was my turn. First the familiar swelling of my prick as I shortened and quickened my strokes then the tightening and lifting of my balls as the pressure inside them built. I could hear Tammy making little sounds beneath me but I couldn't stop. I was moving faster and faster. Michelle had stopped moving and was keeping the dildo deep inside Tammy's pussy. I was gasping for breath. I sucked in huge lungs full. My balls were twitching. The muscles at the base of my prick were contracting and relaxing. I came, collapsing forward onto Tammy's back and forcing the breath from her and Michelle bodies. My prick jerked and jerked and jerked inside her asshole coating her bowels with my come. I breathed deeply as I pulled out of her and looked down at her still open hole. I could see my come inside her. Tammy slowly lifted herself from the dildo and lay on her back, breathing deeply.

Michelle smiled. She had a self satisfied look on her face. I looked down at her fanny, half hidden by the dildo.

She looked at the watch on her wrist.

"Gee. Is that the time," she said throwing her legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up. "We had better make tracks."

"You're going?" I tried to keep the disappointment from my voice.

"We are married women after all and do have husbands to see to after all." She turned her back to me so I could undo the straps on her dildo. "We'll be back in the morning. Get a good night's sleep. I think you might need it."

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers
12