Return to Dallas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

Michelle said something and I felt her climb onto the bed between my still open thighs. As Tammy climbed slowly from my face and smiled down at me I felt something large pressing against the lips of my Fanny. I looked down between the 'v' of my thighs and saw Michelle holding the end of a large, black strap on Dildo. She loomed over me and smiled as she pushed it inside me. I could feel other fingers on the lips of my fanny. Tammy had moved down the bed and was holding me open for the Dildo to enter me as Michelle placed her forearms beneath my shoulder blades and wrapped her fingers around my collar bone as Paul would do when he made love to me.

The Dildo started to move in and out of me. It felt so strange. It was filling me. More so than I had ever been filled before but it wasn't the same as a cock, not Paul's cock. It was still moving. Sliding in and out on my lubrication. Michelle smiled down at me. Strands of her hair touched my face. She gasped and grunted. Groaned and moaned. He reaction was doing something for me. I could feel something. Not the same yet similar. I lifted my hips to meet her thrusts. Ran my fingers down her spine. Felt her ass cheeks. She was there but she didn't stop moving. She was building again I could feel it. So was I. I gripped the Dildo with all the strength I could find in my fanny muscles. It stopped. I felt Michelle bang her clit against it's base and come. It started to move again as I came myself.

Michelle lowered her lips to mine. Her face was flushed and beads of sweat appeared on her hairline.

I bit my bottom lip as she pulled the Dildo from me. We both looked down at it. How it glistened. My lubricant and, yes, Paul's come from earlier that day.

"Paul's?" Michelle asked, picking some of Paul's come up on the end of a fingertip and carrying it to her lips.

The cheek. Who's else's did she think it could be? I might enjoy the company of females in my bed but I was a one man woman as far as the other side went.

Michelle lay on her back by my side and we both looked down and watched as Tammy climbed onto the Dildo. As she sank down upon the shaft I watched Paul's come disappear inside her with it. Without knowing it Paul had come inside to women in one day. I wondered if I could accuse him of being unfaithful? My mind played with the idea of taking both him and Tammy to a Doctors had having the inside of Tammy's fanny swabbed and have them confirm that it was his come. That would confuse him. I reached up and felt one of Tammy's breasts as she quickened her movements on the Dildo. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of deep concentration on her face. Michelle was moving her own hips in time with Tammy. Lifting the Dildo up to meet her downward thrusts. Holding Tammy's hips to guide her.

I moved down the bed to kneel by Tammy. Reaching behind her I felt for her anus and massaged it as Michelle's fingers moved from her hip and rubbed my clit. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I could still taste Tammy on my lips and smell us all. Excited women and overworked perfume.

I felt Tammy's breasts and opened my legs wider hoping Michelle would push her fingers inside me. Still rubbing her anus I kissed her lips when she turned her head towards me.

With a low, strangled cry she came.

I helped her to climb from the Dildo and swung my leg across Tammy's hips to take.

"Are you all right?" I asked Michelle as I took the head of the Dildo inside my fanny.

"Great." She panted, smiling up at me. "Having fun?"

"Hmm." I moaned as she lifted the Dildo up to meet my downward thrust.

Michelle reached up and pulled me down on top of her. Our breasts mashed together as she drove her tongue between my lips and into my mouth. I was aware of Tammy moving behind me, of her hands caressing the cheeks of my ass of her fingers pulling them apart. I shivered as she applied something cold and wet to my anus and pushed a finger up my bum. Michelle was slowly moving beneath me, sliding the Dildo in and out of my Fanny. I bit my lip as Tammy pushed a second finger inside me, working them in and out as far as they would go. I was almost sad when she pulled them out.

I lifted myself up from Michelle and rode the Dildo for a few seconds then Michelle pulled me down again. I could feel Tammy moving on the bed behind me. Close behind me. Her hands were back on my ass cheeks, pulling them apart. I could feel something cold and hard against my anus and tried to look back over my shoulder but Michelle pulled my mouth back down to hers. I could feel my anus slowly open as Tammy pushed whatever it was inside me. She pulled back then pushed again. For a moment there was a burning pain which quickly settled down to a warm glow as she began to move in and out of me. Michelle took this as her queue to start to move herself and for the first time in my life I felt what it was like to be filled in both holes at once. All three, if you count Michelle's tongue in my mouth.

They both quickened. Driving me places I'd never been before. Both holes. Used at the same time. It was so rude. So wonderful.

I came and came and came.

I think I must have passed out with pleasure for I didn't remember them pulling out of my holes and lying either side of me. I looked down. They were both wearing a strap on Dildo. Michelle's was eight inches long, thick and black. Tammy's perhaps six inches and thinner.

They both took one of my breasts each and felt it.

"Not now." I mumbled. "Let's rest."

They both turned to face me, their Dildos hard against my hips.

"How do you feel?" Michelle asked kissing my cheek.

"Wonderful." I replied closing my eyes.

Cleo.

The Taxi dropped me back at the hotel at three. I felt quite light-headed. That Kimberley. Insisting I have a second glass of Brandy. And in the middle of the day.

Collecting a key from reception I took the lift to the Penthouse suite and walked to the door. Opening it I stepped inside. There were clothes everywhere. Mostly by the bar but some leading in a trail to the main bedroom. I recognised them as those Jenny, Michelle and Tammy had been wearing that morning.

I could hear noises coming from the bedroom and tiptoeing to the half-opened door I peered inside.

Two naked bodies lay on the bed. As I watched Michelle seemed to shake herself awake and raising herself on one arm looked down on Jenny body. I couldn't help but notice she was wearing a very large strap on Dildo.

Opening Jenny's legs she knelt between them and positioned the head of the Dildo against her slit. I heard Jenny moan as she pushed it into her. Moan, then wrap her arms around Michelle's back. I watched her bend her knees to take the Dildo better. Heard her change of breathing as Michelle quickened her strokes. Heard her cry out as she came.

"Did you enjoy it?" Tammy's voice came from my side.

I almost jumped out of my skin.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers
12