Return To Eagles Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men decided I was ready for more bukkake and they let loose.

Beating off while watching me go crazy on the Sybian connected our orgasms, the men coming stimulated by my exhibitionist example of female total orgasmic ecstasy. I was vaguely aware of the cum as it hit my face and body, but I didn't care. I deeply desired all their cum, plastered anywhere on me or in me, but none of that mattered. It was all about what the Sybian was doing.

I rocked back and forth, mouth open making demented noises. Without warning, I exploded, another perfect orgasm, then again, and again. I kept going, swaying, feeling the motion and vibrations, barely in touch with the crowd packed around me, wailing from uncounted climaxes.

The Sybian ride carried me away. All the men and what they were doing formed a background buzz, no more. My pussy was the center of a bubble of the most intense arousal, a bubble that completely enclosed me, trapped me in the continuous body convulsing joy. The world flashed by without any perception of details. It all just was. The orgasms continued.

After I don't know how long, I had to slow the Sybian, then stop. I could only take so much of heaven in one night. I was limp as a rag doll, helped off the machine by several men. They lay me down on the platform where the bukkake intensified. I was hardly there, still zoned out, twitching and whining from the Sybian ride and the fresh bukkake. I had one hand stretched beyond my head and the other in my crotch, still coming from my fingers stroking my swollen parts.

As I gradually rejoined the world, a joyous party was going on around me, with my passive involvement. My pussy was so overstimulated, but my mood was evolving. I looked around, newly aware of the many erections being fapped in my direction.

"Doesn't anybody want to fuck anymore?" I asked.

I didn't have to say it twice. The bukkake morphed into a gangbang as every hard dick in the place lined up to fuck my cunt and ass. Softer dicks went for my mouth, to be licked and sucked until firmed up. I was happy with all the moves, grateful for the astonishing sensations and wonderful men who I enjoyed so much.

I was somewhat goofy, drugged on my own sexual response, generated from the intense stimulation of the Sybian followed by the teams of penetrating men. My head was spinning and I had no sense of time. But everything felt awesome. I was fucked in all holes, double penetrated, turned every which way and seriously cum glazed.

I realized I still had the dregs of my clothes on. They had to go.

"Pull my skirt off," I requested. The guy with his dick in my ass took a break of a few seconds to get rid of it. I struggled out of my wet blouse.

Wearing nothing, feeling free, I clung to that totally stained white blouse. It was like a security blanket, something familiar in this exotic world I was temporarily inhabiting. The blouse and I got splashed with a lot more cum. I used the fabric to wipe cum from between my legs, dabbing it on my face. I draped it over my tits, pulling it tight so my nipples showed, inviting the men to wet it down with more cum. I turned it over and smeared everything around. I licked it, chewed on it, and spit mouthfuls of warm cum on it from completed blow jobs.

The men helped. Four guys stretched it like a trampoline. A gang of others had a circle jerk to fill the blouse with fresh cum, then stood me up and wrapped my head with it, ending the ritual by dragging the whole thing down my body, head to feet, leaving me evenly slimed. They nudged me onto my hands and knees so they could stuff parts of the blouse into my holes, all of them.

I wrapped my hair in the blouse, like a towel after a shower, and sat up for more bukkake. It was a frenzied effort to get as much cum on me and the blouse as possible from as close up as possible. It was different than usual, like an otherworldly experience, driven by the group's perverted interest in drowning me in cum coupled with my own perverted desire to accept as much as they could provide. My hands kept busy, fingering myself, spreading and eating cum, giving hand jobs, playing the harlot's role I had chosen. I loved every minute.

Next I moved to a couch, on my back, head hanging over the side arm, to be throat fucked. The largest and longest guys, who had already been in my pussy and ass, wanted to get deep into my throat, my least explored territory. Each man plunged down into my gullet, balls against my face, then fucked my throat until he came. When he pulled out, a lot of cum came with him, flowing onto my face as I choked and spit.

Then the next man.

It was an awesome experience. I got hotter and hotter as the number of men increased. I used my hands on my clit while the seemingly enormous dicks gagged me. Cum spurted directly on my face from close-up jacking off.

I came and came, making unnatural noises generated by screaming against huge dicks so far inside my throat. The crowd of men circled me, making a primitive racket as they celebrated the sex riot and urged me on.

When they'd had enough, they pulled me down flat on the couch. I was fucked while new players jacked off on me, still concentrating on dumping more cum on my face. It was thrilling, just the kind of extreme action I had learned to love and that only a major gangbang can deliver. The feelings were indescribably good. I wanted to take all they could give and I still wanted more.

It was an amazing event, amplified, I think, by the earlier ride on the Sybian that opened and prepared me for anything and everything the men could do.

In my frenzy, I shouted to be heard, "If I turn over will you fuck my ass?"

Amid the yelling and cheering, no one actually answered, but I changed position onto hands and knees. They serially fucked me in the ass, with a lot of energy, just like I asked for. I made so much noise during that hammering -- yelping and screeching -- they couldn't stop laughing at my joyous participation.

On my back again, there seemed to be no end to the men, emerging from the crowd with hard dicks in hand, ready to give me more. They stood over me fapping then knelt to shoot into my face, my mouth, my cleavage, or my pussy. Anywhere they could reach.

All variations were tried and I liked them all. I encouraged the men, thanked them, complimented them in many small interactions that brought smiles and return comments from the guys. Even with four or five men on me at once, there were moments for the few words or indications that added to the physical aspects of it.

Eventually, things quieted down. I ended up on the floor with my head on the belly of a guy sitting with his back to the side of the platform. I was licking his limp dick, spent from doing me multiple times. Even though I was covered with cum -- I mean covered! -- he didn't seem to mind.

I lay there with my legs spread, one hand in my cunt, finding a blob of cum in there that I scooped out and started to lap from my palm. Men saw me do that and made suggestions for more cum play.

"Paint your face with it."

"Pull some out of your ass."

"Spread it on your tits."

I followed most of their suggestions since there was plenty of cum to work with. I liked to be asked and tried to do what they wanted.

I fingered myself to get as much of the internal cum as I could, then erotically played with it, especially on my boobs and face. I pushed my fingers into my puckered mouth and elaborately licked each one. I lifted my boobs toward my face and licked cum off the nipples.

When I asked for fresh cum from time to time, immediately men got close to me to provide it. I thought it was a treat to have a man jacking off right in front of me where I could see every twitch and bounce of his junk as he did it, the spray as his wet hands furiously pumped, the drops of pre-cum appearing, and finally the groans and thrusts as he started to ejaculate.

The multiple lines of his cum shot falling on my body, and the look on his face, was the payoff for me. If he wanted to do that right in my mouth, no problem.

When he finished, I licked his cum-slicked dick if he wanted or just played with the goo, totally enjoying my feelings and the reactions of the men circled above me.

I knew they liked to watch anything I did, but especially to see me come. I could easily climax multiple times, all night. I was so aroused it didn't take much to get me off again. So I did, wetting my fingers with cum from any of the places I was loaded, then twirling my clit with my slimy fingers until the next orgasm. I twisted and squirmed in ecstasy from all the action I was getting.

Fresh hard-ons grew as they watched me intently.

I returned to the comfort of the platform so the newly erect cocks could easily transition to more Mandy-humping. While I was being happily gang-fucked, White knelt near my head to talk to me. He calmly told me what I looked like to him.

"You are the biggest cum whore I've ever seen," he said sweetly, quietly.

"Uh huh, I know," I told him. "Tell me more, it makes me hot," I replied, in between gasps and body twitches.

"I think you're pretty hot already," White said.

"Tell me," I begged.

"Okay," he said. "With a dick in your mouth and one in your ass, with cum of multiple guys leaking out of both places, you are the queen of sexual depravity."

"That's better," I said, huskily, breathing heavily. "Tell me about my tits," I insisted.

"Your gorgeous tits are covered with the spunk of who knows how many men. You look great coated that way."

Everybody close enough was listening to our conversation and the temperature was going up. I was getting fucked harder and men were pushing in near my head to come on my face while we talked.

"What about my pussy?" I asked, barely able to speak from excitement as my finger whipped up my clit, a dick was reaming me, and cum was landing on my cheek.

"Spread your lips so I can see," he suggested.

I shouted at the man fucking me, "Hurry up with your cum. White wants to see."

With the other men cheering, I pumped him fast with wild pelvic moves until he came seconds later. I clamped down on him to get all he had. Gripping his dick as he withdrew, smearing my hand with cum, I gave him a last, affectionate squeeze and he was gone.

Then I did as White asked, pulling my pussy lips apart, drawing an extended whoop from the crowd.

"Your cunt is beautifully pink decorated with cum inside and all around. Your thighs are slick with it."

Impatient guys reoccupied my pussy, resuming the gangbang.

White had a fat dildo, jet black in color. He swiped it across my belly, picking up a cum coating. He pushed it in and out of my mouth, adding to the pounding I was getting in my cunt from the line of guys. As I felt the strokes and tasted the cum, our eyes locked. He looked feverish, obviously taken over by watching me so engrossed in wild sex. My own arousal was amplified by his involvement. I licked and teased the dildo to encourage him.

He set the dildo aside and stood up to slip his own cock in my mouth. He fucked me deep in the throat, then withdrew and knelt again to talk to me.

"I absolutely love putting my cock in you, your throat or anywhere. But I don't want to come yet. I want to hold on to the intense feeling I get watching you, as long as possible. You're in a sexual class by yourself."

I believed him, his look said so. I humped harder against the man in my cunt at that moment, panting, playing with my tits, but more than anything motivated by White's attention. I could feel the dick in my cunt starting to come. The guy made loud noises.

I bubbled over with excitement, calling out, "He's coming in me. Coming..."

White stayed close as the guy grunted and arched into me, obviously blowing his load inside. Grinning, I reached up to stroke his head and chest as he gave his final push. As soon as he was done, I probed my cunt to retrieve as much of the still warm cum as I could get, then smeared it all over my tits and face.

Pinching and flicking my cummy nipples, I asked, "Are you watching, White? Is this cum-slutty enough for you?"

I motioned to the next guy to saddle up which he did with no hesitation. He was large with a fat belly, eager to couple with me, full of energy. I lifted my legs enough to rest my ankles on his shoulders, bringing his cock deep into my snatch.

I squirmed from side to side with excitement, extremely aroused by my interaction with White, stimulated by the big guy pumping my pussy. He knew what I needed and I loved that White was watching.

My thoughts were in a whirl. "White, he's going to cum inside me. I'll smear it all over. I'll slurp it while you watch."

White responded to my proposals. "Do it, cumslut, do it. I'll stay with you," he offered.

"I want that," I said. "This guy is great..."

My gangbang lover was reaching his climax with a loud grunt and final thrust. I petted him and repeated he was a great fuck.

I was ready for White. "Put your hands in my pussy and feed me his cum," I said, my voice shaky.

He asked the others to hold a minute, then inserted his fingers in me to reach the last cum load and anything left over from before that. He brought those fingers, dripping with cum, up my body, leaving a trace all the way to my mouth where he pushed his fingers in, forcing me to lick it all off.

His fingers were hard, my tongue was soft, the cum was slimy. I was driven crazy with lust.

He did that three times.

I practically came right then from the ultra-stimulation. I moved my hand to my clit and flicked it around.

Dozens of men were crowded near, watching us, a cheering section.

"Give me that play prick," I yelled at White, over the group noise.

He passed the dildo to me. I grabbed hold with both hands and plunged it into my twat, making a loud squishing sound. White watched my cum smeared face as I hammered my pussy with the dildo. After a few minutes, I used one hand to rapidly finger my clit while keeping the dildo going with the other hand.

That did it. I lost control to another orgasm, one of the loudest and most energetic yet, thrashing and crying out, shivering and whimpering, turned inside out.

The crowd went nuts, yelling, stomping, high fives...

White just watched, smiling like I was his pet doing a cute trick. I knew I was.

"You're a unique creature, Mandy." That was all he said.

"Are you happy with me?" I fished, when I could talk again.

"Totally, since your first day here. You just confirmed that you're still my willing cumslut, the best there is, exactly what I want."

"For you, that's what I want to be." I meant it. He turned me on in a special way. But that didn't conflict with me fucking and sucking everyone else in the building. I was so hot.

White knew that. "She needs more, guys. You've got to put more energy into your work here."

The men reacted with a roar, a battle cry, as they stood over the platform and jacked off on me, getting me wet everywhere from my hair, across my face, and down my body.

Covered with fresh cum, I was again mounted for fucking by one man after another. With me on my back, teams fucked my cunt and my mouth, over and over. Each man came and yielded to another. When they had enough of me that way everything was done again on all fours, in every one of my openings.

White sat at my head, watching me suck off a big dick from only a few inches away. I could hear his breathing as I vigorously bobbed my head in time with the cock thrusts. I opened my mouth to take the shaft in deeper, then closed a tight ring of my lips to energize the prick-head, licking with my tongue as he went in and out.

White said, "You are so beautiful, especially with your mouth so busy. You dazzle me."

"Pay attention," I managed to say between strokes.

I continued to let the man pump into my mouth, but I reached up to play with his balls, then inserted a finger in his ass to press him internally. That touch was enough to generate a huge cum shot that filled my mouth and flowed over my lips. It ran down over my chin, creating a full-on cum face.

"Now what do you think?" I asked White, licking my lips.

"More beautiful. I've never wanted you more."

"In that case, I'll do something new for you."

I sat up, with my legs tucked under me.

"Let's play cum dump," I said to everyone. I opened my mouth and just sat there.

The men got it. They rearranged themselves in a line to jack off into my wide open mouth. Each guy stood in front of me, fapping furiously until he squirted his cum, adding to the growing pool stirred by my tongue.

I didn't spit, I didn't swallow. I held still, letting the cum accumulate until there was no room. Then, each new cum shot caused an overflow from my lips, dripping down over my chin, to my tits, finally onto my legs.

The messy flow grew but I didn't move.

Finally, the cum dump view of me got to White. He couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head down on his cock, jamming into my throat. My mouth contents flowed over his dick and balls. His strokes in my mouth were followed by him throwing me on my back on the platform, accompanied by the loudest cheering and hollering the crowd was capable of.

He wiped his dick with his hand, flinging it with a wrist snap so my face was splashed once again. I was laughing at the exciting change of pace and didn't mind the cum at all.

I opened my legs, pulling them back to my chest, totally ready for him to fuck me. He entered, his fullness expanding my cunt and bringing a bright smile to my face, followed by my moans and gasps as he moved in me. I put my hands on his body and stroked him sensuously as he gained speed. We were already very wet down there from all the cum, but I hoped to soon feel his cum joining the mess.

I pinched his nipples, smiling at him to encourage his moves. I held my tits with my erect pokies pointed at his face, all of me inviting his passion.

In only a few minutes he came in me with a big grunt and spasm. I could feel the cum go in there. I reached down to get some on my fingers and licked them noisily.

I watched White, trying to judge his reaction as he finished his orgasm with me.

Still on top of me, he said quietly, "Be a cum slut."

I knew what he meant. I couldn't remain focused on him. There was a still a crowd of horny men in the room eager for more sex with me. Whatever they might be fantasizing about me, I wanted them to have it.

I rolled White off, pushing him to the side.

"Who's still got a hard on?" I asked. "Who's got a creative way to use one?"

My call to action was quickly answered. The guys were incredibly great, matching my party mood and insatiable appetite.

I lay on my back, arms open to my next lover, eager to find out what he would do.

~~~~~~

The party continued until well into the early morning hours. I could have gone on, but I was just as happy to finish when White announced last call. At the conclusion, I was wobbly. A few of the men still in the room helped me stand up. White brought out a stack of luxurious towels. I stood with my arms in the air while three men wiped cum off me. They didn't want me to leave the room, even to walk to the Ladies Lounge, until I stopped dripping.

The toweling felt great. Everything felt great.

I said to White, "How many men? Seemed to be a lot more than you said, way more than thirty-five."

He looked a little embarrassed. "I didn't want to frighten you by telling you up front."

"How many?" I insisted.

"Over two hundred, not all at once."

I started to laugh, becoming almost hysterical. I smacked him. "You bastard. You have to be straight with me."

I smacked him again. By then, we were all laughing.

After a long, hot shower, I was able to dress and go home, carrying with me the awesome memories of another fabulous Eagle's Nest experience.