Return to Fire's Creek

Story Info
Old friends meet up in unusual circumstances.
5.4k words
4.41
26.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should probably introduce myself. I am thirty-one and what most people would call retired. I had made a bundle of money during my twenties in the computer game industry before becoming somewhat disillusioned by the industry when I cashed in all my chips and left. I decided to move to the mountains of Western North Carolina, a place that I had visited a few times and thought seemed like a nice spot to get away from the madness of everyday live. I found a little house outside of the town of Murphy and lived off of the interest that my money earned, though I occasionally taught a class at the local college, Tri-County Community College, when they offered a programming or computer game course. Other than that I occupied my time by taking various courses at the school. Currently, I am working my way through the photography classes that they offer. Last semester I took the first class, which taught me more than information about cameras and film than I thought existed. As a result of that class, I learned what type of camera to buy and which film to use. This semester I am going through the second class which focuses on nature photography, a subject that I thought was far simpler than it is.

I am halfway through my semester and have begun to work on my class project, which is to shoot a roll of film focusing on nature in both color and black and white. I have spent the last few days driving around trying to decide which of the many National Forests I wanted to spend the most time in for my pictures. There were several that I liked, however, I settled on a place called Fire's Creek. I suppose many of you may not have heard of this place, let alone seen it, so I will attempt to describe its allure to you. Primarily it is a section of the forest that caters to horse owners and riders which tends to keep many of the average tourists away, creating the sense that you can be there without anybody else being present. In fact, there have been a couple of days where I have not seen a single person or vehicle the whole day I spent in the woods there.

You drive up a gravel road and eventually come to what seems to me to be the main draw of the park. There is a creek, I would assume Fire's Creek, that meanders through most of the park though in one place where it turns, it creates a small swimming hole. At this bend, is a small parking lot where a person or family could park there car and spend the afternoon playing in the creek or cross a small bridge and have a picnic on the tables that are provided. There are also walk paths that lead throughout the park that all begin from this location.

I would like to spend a little more time describing this swimming hole, as that I the primary focus of what happened one day. The creek is probably twenty or thirty feet across at this point and in the center may be as deep as six feet, though I am not certain as I do not appreciate cold water and I'm sure many of you realize how cold a mountain creek can be. On the other side of the creek is a large flat rock that slopes gently down out of the mountains, a creek feeding into the main one runs over and through this rock, That creek, however, is probably now more than an inch or two deep though it is about four feet wide. The sloping rock is nestled on all sides by the mountains and vegetation growing there, creating a somewhat secluded spot from the side though not at all from across the creek. I was kneeling down on a slope across the road and across from the bend in the river listening to the various sound of nature but most noteably the sound of the river. I had already shot two rolls of film, though I did not feel that I had captured in pictures that I felt good about, Taking the class was not about a grade or college credit for me, it was about learning something and pushing myself to be the best that I could. That sounds like a cliché.

I had decided to replace my wide angle lens and try shooting some shots with the telephoto. As the wide angle clicked free of its restraining lock on my Minolta, I heard the tell tale sound of a car kicking up the gravel on the road. I glanced up and saw a white Porsche 911 pull to a stop in the small parking lot. It surprised me how many people lived in this area who had made their money somewhere else and retired to this location, many of them fairly young like I was. The car had North Carolina tags on it and it dropped out of my focus as I fumbled in my bag for the telephoto lens assuming that the driver was probably some health nut who had come to jog the walkways in the park. I noticed the door open out of the corner of my eye, and as I found the lens I glanced back to the parking lot. A pair of the shapeliest legs that I had seen emerged from the car and my photography project was quickly forgotten for the moment. It is somewhat ironic as many people place me a boob man, since I like breasts as much as I do, though I prefer at least C-cups as long as they are natural I had yet to find I pair I thought to be too big. The irony, of course, is the fact that I am an admirer of women, not just breasts. What does that mean?

Well, I like legs, especially those shapely ones that curve in all the right places and have some athletic definition and seem to glisten slightly, whether from sweat or a fresh shave or any other source. The shape of those legs can be further accented by a nice ass. I remember a song that was popular in the eighties where the singer stated "I like big butts and I cannot lie", there are other lines in it though I can only recall those opening statements. Anyway, when I hear that song, I usually think "me too, buddy, bring 'em on" or some other chauvinistic thought. I like long hair, especially brunette though red is nice as well, I believe the only thing I've never really gotten into is blonde. Long hair that is slightly wavy can be such a turn on to me. Along with the hair, I appreciate bangs as they tend to slightly hide the eyes given this sense of coyness or even playfulness. Well, I could go on and on, but I'm sure most of you have gotten the point that I am not merely a breast-man.

The legs that had emerged from the car were slightly tanned and disappeared into a pair of faded white tennis shoes without socks, which I thought was kind of strange for a jogger. Slowly the rest of her emerged and she was quite a knockout, though her butt was a little flat, but every thing else was near to perfection. Her hair was long and slightly wavy with a silky brown sheen and a tint of red throughout. Her breasts were large and seemed to beg for attention from beneath the long white T-shirt that she wore. I would guess she was probably about five foot four or a little taller and probably in the neighborhood of a hundred fifty pounds. Some guys might call that big, or make fun of her being a linebacker, me, I call that about perfect. I don't like Barbie dolls and prefer my women to have curves and the ability to withstand a hard, well that's probably not too important.

After glancing over her entire body, I paused for a moment and nearly laughed aloud as I realized that I knew this particular knockout. She had spent many an hour as a masturbation fantasy of mine, though she would not have known that. She had made her money as an international opera singer a few years back. I had met her on one of my projects in which she did the voice overs for one of the main characters. Her name was Raylene Denton and she had a voice to match her body. We had become friends during that project, though never gotten involved. Somehow or other we just didn't seem to be in the right place at the right time.

Her legs disappeared into a pair of gray shorts that she was wearing, though only the rim of the shorts was visible was her white t-shirt came down nearly to the middle of her thighs. I watched her as she rose from the car and glanced around, I was not sure if she was trying to decide if anyone was around, or if she was going to meet somebody or perhaps just glancing at the world around her. The car door closed and she strolled down to the edge of the creek which almost formed a beach of sorts, though a rocky one. I watched as she bent over to pick up a few of the rocks and quickly decided that her ass was just fine as it was, while I hummed the song quietly to myself. "Now, there's a girl I'd like to doggie" I thought rudely to myself, recalling the many fantasies in which I had done just that while shooting a thick load of cum onto an awaiting towel. I could almost feel her butt in my hands as I wondered if she liked it from behind and if she did she like it hard or slow?

Did she like to have her hair pulled back like reins? Did she like her ass held onto or her hips? Or maybe she preferred to lie flat on her stomach as opposed to be on her hands and knees? Did she make noise? Did she ask for it harder or did she not talk? My mind continued to throw questions at itself which was beginning to get me quite aroused, and all she had done was pick up a few rocks. It was almost funny as the thoughts were only continuations of thoughts that I had had a few years ago, yet I had not grown tired of her within my fantasies.

I clicked my telephoto lens into place as she skipped her handful of rocks across the creek. It was the middle of the day and the temperature had climbed to nearly ninety. She bent down again, making me wish I had worn something looser than my jeans as she seemed to stick her ass out for me begging for something, though she did not know that I was there. She reached her hands into the water and washed them off then splashed the water up over her head, sticking her hair down on her back and turning her white t-shirt into a flesh colored t-shirt that made me wish she would turn around as I wondered if the cold water had had the predictably affect on her breasts. Raylene stood back up and stepped into the creek letting the water flow over her tennis shoes and she slowly turned around answering my unspoken request. I immediately noticed that the cold water had had its affect as the nipples on her substantial breasts were sticking up quite proudly. Her high beams were definitely on. She seemed to be looking around her surroundings again and I could now tell that she had a bikini on under her clothes, at least the T-shirt.

Involuntarily, I found myself glancing around as well wondering what she might have been looking for. She turned back around and waded out into the creek. The water slowly rose up her legs and even from my spot across the road, I could hear the sharp intake of breath as the cold water touched the inside of her thighs. The water continued to rise until I lost the sight of her legs and ass beneath the water. Raylene held her arms out to the side trying to maintain her balance as she fought against the swift current of the creek and continued across. Eventually she neared the other side and fell forward slightly giving me another daydream of her ass, this time she was actually on her hands and knees which made it worse for me. She continued on her hands and knees and eventually pulled herself back up on the sloping rock that was on the other side of the creek.

As she stood there, the water dripping from her hair and clothing, she rung out her hair with her hands then pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. I had been right, there was a bikini beneath that shirt and though I could only see the straps across her back, it looked like it was a black and yellow checked outfit. Her finger curled into the waistband of her shorts as she began to push them down. They moved down slowly and began to reveal the bottom half of the bikini that covered her breasts. As her shorts neared her knees, she bent over to push them past her feet and I felt my cock jump again as her ass was prominently displayed while she bent over. She sat down on the rock after spreading out her clothes in the warm sunlight and kicked off the beaten shoes. She stretched her arms over her head making her breasts stand out larger against her chest and the nipples seemed to be straining against the material of the bikini. With how hard and large her nipples seemed to be, I wondered if the bikini caused her any discomfort and decided that I would not mind if she removed it if it did while I pulled the camera up to my eye and focused the telephoto lens on her.

I roamed the camera over her body, allowing it to devour every inch as I snapped a few pictures and she laid back flat on the rock. She laid her arms down along her side, as her eyes slowly closed in the warmth of the sun. After a few more minutes I decided that she had come to soak up some the sun's rays and might even have fallen asleep on the rock, at any rate, I started glancing around looking for some nature pictures to take one of my eyes seeming to constantly glance back over in her direction my mind beginning to think about next semester when I would get to learn how to properly photograph people.

A little over half an hour had passed and I noticed that she had sat back up on the rock. I zoomed the camera on her and saw beads of sweat glistening all over her body, her nipples seemed to have settled down slightly but they were still prominent beacons against her bikini top. She moved over a little and sat down in the middle of the creek that flowed over the rock. I could see the water spilling over her hips and the top of her thighs as she seemed to luxuriate in the cold water for a moment. She gave a slight push with her hands and the creek turned into a short water slide that moved her along the top of the rock. She seemed to laugh to herself as she rose and moved back up the little creek. She sat back down, but this time laid back flat, her breath catching again as the cold water came against her sweating back.

I clicked a couple more pictures of her, the camera focusing on her thighs and what was hidden beneath the bikini. As I took my eye away from the camera and glanced at the full scene again, I shocked to find that her hands were cupping her breasts within the bikini. Her fingers seemed to be playing with her nipples through the material as the cold mountain water flowed over her shoulders and chest. One of her hands slipped along her body, her fingertips leaving trails in the water as she traced a line from the bikini top to its matching bottom. Her hand continued down, fingertips lightly crossing the mound in her bikini where I knew soft brown hair grew. Her fingertips rubbed against the inside of her thigh, first one leg then the other, before coming back up and pausing between her legs. I glanced through the camera again and refocused it to see her index finger was making tight lazy circles against the bikini. Her other hand left her breast and joined its companion between her legs.

With one hand she pulled the bikini to the side and her index finger never stopped it's circling though it was no longer lazy. The tip of her finger circled faster and faster against her clit, the water from the creek trickling over her stomach and rejoining the creek between her legs. Her finger paused for a moment as she brought it up to her lips, where her tongue darted out and flicked against her finger. In the bright light I could see her finger glistening from her tongue licking it and from rubbing against her pussy. Her hand dashed back down to where she wanted it and returned to it's circling with a vengeance. I continued to watch her, completely enraptured by her beauty and feminine desire. I zoomed the camera out slightly to get all of her in the frame and saw her head come up for a moment, she seemed to glance down between her breasts at her hands, but her eyes were mostly closed. I began snapping pictures as quickly as the camera could as her head started to roll from side to side. Her hips rose out of the water as she pushed up with her feet and her head seemed to struggle against the rock to lean farther back. Her finger fought to maintain its steady rhythm, but in the clutches of her orgasm, she was finding it difficult to maintain. I heard the camera grind to a stop as the last frame had been exposed and the auto rewind began.

Her hands jerked away, the bikini falling back into place as she sat bolt upright. Her eyes had gone wide and I knew that she could hear the blasted camera rewinding. I made a decision quicker than I usually do, and as soon as I had made the decision I wondered if it were the right one. I rose to my feet, making myself visible to her and her eyes focused on me almost instantly. One hand came up to her forehead to shield the sun from her eyes as she tried to discern me and I stepped forward into the parking lot, the camera still happily rewinding in my hand. I continued to walk forward until I was standing next to her car and I could tell by her expression that she was caught in between terror and shame at being seen by someone. Due to the turmoil her mind seemed to be struggling to come to grips with what had happened.

I leaned against her car and as a show of good faith I popped the rewound film canister from the camera. I held it up in my hand and twirled it between my fingers, something that I used to do with a pen when I was sitting at a desk trying to solve a problem. It was one of those old habits that you don't even think about and as soon as she saw the film twirl her whole countenance changed. I could hear her laugh from across the creek as I assumed that she recalled who I was. She raised one of her arms towards me and motioned for me to come to the rock where she was. I heard her voice call over the water as she leaned back down after a glance up and down m body with a noticeable pause when she got to my throbbing jeans. "Just the man I was thinking about" her voice reached my ears and I could not help but laugh myself as I laid both camera and my glasses onto the hood of her car and strode towards the edge of the creek.

I waded into the water, surprised to find that it did not feel as cold as I had expected, though it was still below my comfort level. I paused for a moment as I decided what to do and I glanced over to her but she had laid back down. Slowly she relaxed and her hips eased back into the water, her hands returned to her bikini and her finger started a more rhythmic motion again, the clear water continuing to flow over her body. Without another thought, I dove into the swimming hole, hoping that my momentum would carry me through to the other side. The cold water was a shock to my system, however I continued to pull with my arms and kick with my legs for a few seconds until I felt the rocks against both my side and my arms. I got my head out of the water as I started to crawl forward feeling the strength of the current against me. I had slipped downstream a little farther than I thought I would have, but it was nothing I was concerned about as I finally crawled up onto her rock and could distinctly hear the sound of her breathing as her finger continued its task.

"'Bout time you got here." She said between breaths, her eyes opening slightly to look over at me as I rose to me feet beside her, "I hope that throbbing cock in your jeans is for me."

"You definitely deserve it." I told her with a smile and she laughed in response to it. I watched mesmerized by her finger, the movement of her breasts as she breathed and occasionally gasped, the sight of the water flowing over and around her body, glistening against the sunlight.

"Well?" she asked, her voice breaking into my reverie and I glanced back up to see that her eyes were no longer closed but wide open and staring at me. I smiled weakly for a moment embarrassed then realized that I was staring at the fullfilment of many of my fantasies. I quickly unzipped my jeans and began the difficult task of peeling the wet material from my body. As I had not worn my usual boxers on that day, my throbbing cock quickly jumped out from its confinement as soon as it could. Her eyes seemed to take in every inch of it as her lips curled in a seductive smile. I finally managed to pull the jeans and shoes from me and lowered myself down next to her. I was not entirely certain what it was she wanted me to do, however, I did not want her to have to tell me everything either. I decided to make a few decisions for myself.

12