Return to Fire's Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneeled down above her, placing one knee on either side of her head. I could feel the small creek flowing over my legs, brushing her soft hair against my legs as the tip of my cock throbbed against her lips. I felt, more than heard, I soft moan as her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and teasingly toyed with it. Her tongue teased it by flicking over it rapidly and as much as I enjoyed it, I decided that I would have to teach her a lesson for that teasing like that. I leaned forward and pushed her hands to the side, let my of my weight down onto her as I felt her breasts pressing the wet bikini against the wet shirt that I was still wearing. My hands both moved the bikini aside and spread her pussy, exposing the tender clit to me as she continued to tease the head of my cock.

Her whole body seemed to jump as my tongue came in contact with her clit, however instead of a teasing flick I allowed my tongue to attack her. The width of my tongue pressed down against quickly rubbing from side to side as I felt a sharp exhale of breath from her nose hit against my balls. My cock jumped and throbbed harder in her mouth and she allowed it to slip in more than just the head. I slowly moved my hips, pulling my cock in and out of her mouth, though not pushing it in too far, and felt her hands come up onto my butt. She pressed tightly and firmly each time I pushed down into her mouth forcing my cock a little deeper.

My tongue had changed its pattern slightly, rather than moving from side to side, I was now rubbing a circle around her exposed clit with the tip of my tongue while the rest of it kept in contrast contact with the tip of her clit. I could feel my balls beginning to pulse and ache for release and forced myself not to cum when her breathing suddenly changed tempo. She almost seemed to be struggling for air around the width of my cock, which I found to be an amazing turn on as my tongue continued to circle. Her whole body tensed and I pressed down tightly with my own, holding her in position as her hips bucked and she began to cum again. Her hips tried to move her aching clit away from my tongue, but my body would not allow her to do it as I continued to lick her until the orgasm had completely subsided. I slowly rose up from her until my cock reluctantly popped out of her mouth. She drew in a deep breath, soft moans still coming from her throat.

"Roll over." I told lightly slapping one of her hips. She struggled to roll over, her knees seeming to have turned into jello and the rock suddenly slippery from the creek flowing over it. She finally managed to get onto her hands and knees and presented her bikini clad ass to m throbbing cock. I let the tip of it throb against her bikini for a moment before pulling the material to the side. The head of my cock rubbed against her pussy and she pressed hard back against me, desperate for its full length and width deep inside of her. After a few teasing strokes, I let the head of it slip into her tight pussy, this gave me a delightful gasp from her that urged the rest of my cock into her. I let my cock throb deep inside of her as my hands rubbed up and down her back. I rubbed the creek water into her already soaked back, rubbing her lower back then skipping over the bikini strap to rub her shoulders.

My hands came back down to her bikini and I grabbed her ass through the swim suit as I slowly pulled the full length of my cock back out of her. I let the head stay inside of her and made it jump and throb for a few seconds before slowly pushing it back in. She leaned down onto her elbows, her long wet hair clinging to her back. Her forehead seemed to rest against the creek as it flowed over the rock. I pushed deep into her and throbbed then slowly pulled back out of her. I could feel the tightness of her pussy pulling at every inch of my cock, the warmth of her ass pressing through the wet bikini.

"Fuck me hard." She said as she glanced over her shoulder at me. I smiled back at her and shifted my hands from her ass to her waist so that I could have a better grip on her. As I pulled my cock back out again, I readjusted my grip on her and quickly thrust the full length of my cock deep into her. She instantly shot back up onto her hands her head coming up and looking in front of her as she loudly moaned, I did not pause but just as quickly pulled my cock back out then slammed it back into her feeling her ass slap against my stomach, her whole body slide slightly on the slippery surface of the rock. I continued going trying to increase my pace as fast as I could, loud moans escaping from her mouth with each deep thrust and slap of her ass against me. Gripping her waist tightly I thrust into her again and held her still, feeling my cock want to cum but trying to hold off for as long as I could. I let my hands wander over her back again, rubbing here and there distracting m mind from the throbbing of my cum filled balls.

"I've got some more for you." I said trying to sound teasing and in control but I had a feeling that I just sounded somewhat stupid and horny instead.

"Yes, give it to me again." She said and I thought I could detect a smile in the sound of her voice. My hands gripped her waist again as the rhythmic sound of her ass slapping against me once again started. I could feel me cock throbbing harder with each thrust.

"Don't stop." She moaned desperately as her head lowered and I felt her whole body quiver beneath me. Her pussy tightened in spasms around my cock as I continued to fuck her as hard as I could. She struggled to maintain her balance and her moans came in strangled gasps as she came again. She seemed to regain some of her strength as she thrust her ass back against me one final time. I gripped her ass tightly and held her still, willing the cum back into my balls. She rose back up onto her hands and seemed content to just let her pussy clutch at my cock for a few moments.

"I bet you'd like to cum." She said with a teasing smile as she looked at me over her shoulder.

"Desperately." I told her through clenched teeth struggling to remain calm.

"Would you mind cumming in my hair?" she asked me this time winking. I smiled broadly in return and slipped my cock back out of her pussy as she rolled over onto her back. I inched my way forward until I was kneeling next to her, my cock throbbing against her earlobe.

"I want you to finger your pussy while I cum." I told her and she smiled warmly at me, more than happy to oblige as her hands returned to what they had been doing earlier. I grabbed some of her long hair and wrapped it around my cock, beginning to stroked it, the silkiness of her hair rubbing against my cock thrilling me. I let my eyes wander down to her fingers as I continued to stroke then with a gasp of breath announced "here it cums." I tried desperately to maintain a steady stroking on my cock and for the most part succeeded as shot after shot of thick white cum came from my balls and streaked through her dark hair. The cum stood out in sharp contrast against her hair and I could see the paths that each shot took through the brunette's hair. A couple of shots had wandered onto her cheek and stood out proudly against the flushed color of her skin. One shot had even dropped down onto her ear and clung desperately to her there. I continued to stroked feeling my balls empty until I was sure that there was no more left to milk from it.

"You do know that I'm not done with this cock, yet, right?" she asked me as one of her hands wrapped around me and guided me towards her mouth. I removed her hair from around my cock and looked at my handiwork as she guided the tip back into her mouth and began to suck on it.

12