Return to Harper Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Totally re-charged and the refreshments cleared away, we entered the last phase of the afternoon's inter-active entertainment. The piece-de-resistance you might say. Fathers and daughters to center stage. The rest of us unaccompanied males and the moms all had to sit this one out. Simplest of games, the first one to cum in his daughter was to be the winner! For the few dads who brought two...he had to choose one to sit out on the sidelines - whoa! That caused some in-fighting. "Why her dad? don't you want to do it with me?'.... "She did it last time!"..... "Not fair! You think she's sexier, don't you dad?" I loved it!

Eventually fourteen dads and fourteen daughters pretty much lined up. Rules were simple, a dad could fuck his daughter any way he chose, so long as he came either on or in her. This was so damned hot, you best believe it!

On a count of three they began. Interesting to see the various tactics. Most did not waste time getting their daughter's clothes off.....those with girls in jeans however didn't have much choice. Bad luck for Brianna's dad! Still he didn't have to worry much about her panties, well, what was left of them.

At least half the fathers simply pushed the girls on their backs on the carpet and having gotten to erection stage (some hadn't) simply began fucking them outright just with their skirts up, the girls having slipped their panties off for them. Three fathers obviously favored the hotter approach, getting their daughters on to all fours and penetrating them from behind. Two left the girls' knickers on and hell, was that a turn-on for voyeuristic misfits like myself. Just one man surprisingly elected to fuck his daughter, face down on the carpet with just a cushion under her.

Jerry was pushing so hard and fast into Michelle, she must have been getting carpet burns. Brianna's dad was making her cry-out as he just rammed it in to her (no wonder she likes the rough stuff!) Beautiful Larissa looked just so serene and sexy as George was working himself into a frenzy, his hands clutching her slim hips as he sank it in her both rapidly and deeply, She drew her knees up for him and was whispering a few hot words of obvious encouragement.

In the end, it wasn't even a contest. Some cute red-head down the far end was gasping as her dad having half filled her, emptied the rest over her face and pussy. No-one else was even close! That isn't to say the rest didn't bother finishing. Half of them came pretty much together, the rest within seconds of each other. It would otherwise have been a photo-finish maybe.

Just the sight however of all those pretty little girls lying there all submissively with their legs apart or their bottoms up, having their father either fill them or spray them with cum is a sight I would find hard to forget.

As everyone broke up to go home, Jerry came over to me. I had to pause to kiss both Brianna and Larissa goodbye although hopefully not for long.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked.

"Not sure I can think right now," I answered honestly.

Michelle walked over to us and God help me but I would love to have taken her back up to that bedroom and continue where we left off with Brianna...preferably still unconscious! She smiled at me and I gave her a cuddle.

"Well what I mean is," said Jerry, "Are you going to bring any of your daughters next time...your youngest is just eighteen isn't she?"

I thought of Larissa sitting their just watching it all early on and the reality of what happened to her after that first time.

"I honestly don't know Jerry," I said, "I have to think about it."

I turned to his daughter.

"Michelle, do you think Jenna or Kylie know anything about all this?"

"Well Jenna must," she replied, "Or at least know something goes on, I mean, Brianna is one of her best friends."

Again the image of my innocent little Jenna, down to her panties, being dragged into that bed with three men, flooded my mind. I could see them sucking her young nipples, fingers in her everywhere...tying her up, fucking her..

A man could go crazy thinking about such things.

*

(c) 2005 Peter_Pan (Phrenetic_Ice)

Following shortly on Literotica will be Part 3: "Hello Harper Valley - Goodbye Innocence"

12