Return to Haunted Sex House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesperia stepped into the light. She was wearing her shoes and pants, but her top was naked, her large heavy rounded breasts hanging free in front of her, nipples hard, her chest only decorated by the gold necklace that hung around her neck. She'd tied up some of her wild red hair behind her head in a manner that seemed to be ready to fall free again at any moment. Her eyes were wide and on fire as she looked at Andre, and ran her tongue over her red lips and white teeth.

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed, and let her kiss him.

She tasted his lips and then dropped down to her knees, her glittering eyes looking up as she undid his pants with one hand and felt up his rock-hard cock with the other. "Yeah, you got a big black cock for me? Don't fuckin' disappoint me."

His pants and underwear dropped down, and a long thick black cock sprung free, bobbing in Hesperia's face. She put two hands around it and smiled up at Andre, "Fuck, that's nice." Her soft white hands worked his throbbing shaft, as she leaned in and started licking and kissing the fat cockhead, trying to tease precum out of it.

She caved her cheeks in and bobbed her mouth up and down on that cock, then just licked the tip as she let a gush of drool run down the shaft. She lifted up his cock and jerked it hard as her head leaned in and she got her mouth on his big sweaty black balls, licking and kissing them with her mouth as her eyes looked up.

"Ooooh, fuck!" Andre moaned out, his cock pulsing in her hand. "Fuck yeah, do it! Do it! Argh, fuck, what's gotten into you??" He'd known the professor for a while, and dropped enough hints about finding her attractive, but though she always looked hot, her demeanour was only strictly friendly, turning cool if needed to repel someone. Andre had wondered, after a while, if she might be a lesbian. And now she was on her knees devouring his black cock and balls like a first meal after weeks in the desert.

She left his hanging balls dripping with her spit as she pushed her mouth back down on his cock again, taking it in, against her throat and then deeper, gagging, pulling off and drooling all over his cock and her tits as she coughed. Her hands went to her breasts and she rubbed the spit in, pushing her big globes together, pinching her own nipples, smiling up at Andre. "Yeah, you want it? You wanna fuck these big white titties with your angry black cock, hmm?"

She didn't wait for a response, but pushed herself up a bit higher and wrapped her plump breasts around his hard cock. Andre started moving his hips, moving that thick hard cock up and down in her big breasts as Hesperia squeezed them around his tool. She leaned forward and flicked her wet tongue out, slapping it on his cockhead as it burst out the top of her breasts over and over.

"Oh yeah," Andre grunted, panting, "Fuck, feels so good. Fuckin' your big white tittes, fuck yeahhh."

"Mmm, fuck 'em baby." She purred at him. "Fuckin' feels good? All that titmeat workin' your big sexy cock?" She leaned down and sucked the head hard as she squeezed her breasts together harder over his shaft. Then she popped her mouth off as she laughed and pulled away. Andre grunted, wanting to get his cock back in her tits, but just stroked his cock and waited as she fully undressed.

Hesperia leaned back on a set of drawers, sitting on the wooden top, putting one foot up with her thigh spread, her other foot on the floor. She pointed at her wet pink pussy and then hooked her finger at Andre. "C'mon. C'mon and eat it."

Andre did step closer but stayed standing straight, stroking his cock with one hand, trying to charm her with a smile, "Oh do we have to? I mean, I think we're ready to get down to just...you know...fuckin'."

Hesperia sighed and trailed a hand down her stomach to her pussy, rubbing the outside, moaning. She puckered her lips out teasingly to Andre, "Yessss, you haaave to. C'mon I fuckin' need it. I won't tell your friends if you don't want me to, but you gotta get down and eat that pussy. You wanna fuck me, don't youuuu?? You're not gonna get it unless you get your tongue on THIS." She cackled in pleasure as Andre dropped down to his knees in front of her.

"Mmm, yeah, there we go." She sighed, and adjusted her hips as Andre got his mouth on her pussy, licking and slurping across the lips, then starting to slide his tongue in. She put her hand on the back of his head and helped push his face in.

He was moaning as well as he licked and slurped. He began working his tongue in and out probing deep. More and more gooey liquid ran down his tongue and filled his mouth, until at some point, he realized something about some of the creamy goo that filled her pussy. His eyes shot up and looked at her, his tongue frozen in her, and she looked down and laughed.

"A little surprise for you, HUH? Too late now, don't fuckin' stop," she pushed her hand harder on the back of his head as he pulled back. Andre tried to say something, but his words were muffled by her pussy on his face, and just provided extra vibrations to add to the pleasure she was already enjoying. "I said EAT IT," she grunted, and got both her thighs around his head, hooking her legs together on his back, her hand pushing his face in, thighs hotly pressing on his ears keeping him in place.

He gave a little shudder, then gave in, begging to lick and suck at her again, slurping up the hot spermload kept warm by her pussy, his throat occasionally gulping as he swallowed down the sticky semen. She hotly urged him on, biting her lip when she wasn't talking, bucking against his face. "Yeah yeah yeah, fuckin' eat it clean, be nasty for me. Fuckin' swallow that cum down too. My pussy's so hot, makin' you love eating down that fuckin' creampie."

Andre slurped away at her, his nose bumping her clit, he kept eating her after all the semen-tasting fluid had mostly disappeared. Hesperia started to shake and shudder more, pressing him in and quietly cumming on his face, grinding her pussy up and down on it as she coated him in pussyjuice.

Andre just kept kneeling there obediently, big cock sticking up and out, as Hesperia fanned herself with her hand, cooling off after the orgasm, and then stood up, walking to the big plush bed. She ran her hands through her red hair and gathered it up in her hands, turning back to Andre and showing off her pale hourglass figure. "So..." she looked at him with a mischievous smile, "You gonna fuck me or what, nigger?"

It was like he pulled off the rest of his clothes and jumped on her in one motion. In less than a minute she was on her back and he was pumping his cock hard and deep into her pussy, his mouth sucking on her tits, hand pulling a bit at her hair, as the musty-smelling mattress rocked under them on its half-broken springs.

They fucked away like that for some time, then Andre grabbed her shoulders and started turning around. "Fuckin' turn over. Show me that big ass, come on."

She flipped around on her front, first laying there, then looking back at Andre as she slowly pushed herself up and back, on her knees as that ass arched up more and more, big pale globes moving toward Andre's twitching cock.

His first reaction was to smack it hard, once, making Hesperia jump, "Oh!" a smile on her face as she looked back. He smacked his hard cock on her ass a few times, making it jiggle, then slid his cock up into that pink pussy again. As he fucked her from behind he started rubbing a thumb on her asshole, then pushed it in, feeling it penetrate the warm tightness.

"Oohh you bad boy," she looked back at him with a smile. "Mmm, yeah, you want my fuckin' ass? Gonna put your big black cock up my big white ass?" She lowered her head down and let her face rub on the bed as she reached back with two hands, spreading her big pale white asscheeks, inviting him in.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," Andre growled, pulling his wet cock out of her pussy and starting to push the fat head up into that asshole. It was so hot on his cock, but so tight too, and it took some time to work it in until he could get a nice rhythm going, pumping her asshole in and out, with her head down low and her big ass up in the air. Her hands went back to playing with her own tits and pushing herself back against him, as he squeezed and rubbed her hips and ass, giving it a smack now and then. "Mmm, fuck yeah baby, fuckin' your big fat white ass."

His hands dug into those plump asscheeks, squeezing them, keeping them spread, as that cock moved in and out of that hot tight asshole, and Hesperia grunted like an animal beneath him.

Hesperia heard the scrambly, needy sounds again, in the shadowed corners, even under the bed as it rocked, but the assfucking was too intense for her to pop her head up and take a look around. It was all she could do to form her numb lips into words, "Oooh, do you hear that Andre? They're around us, all around us. They're watchin' us fuck. They're watchin' you take my ass."

Andre shuddered but kept fucking her, that ass bouncing as it moved up and down his cock. He glanced around here and there. "Yeah I....ungh, fuck!...I thought...maybe I was just imagining it..."

"Uh-uh, baby, they're real. And there watching you fuck my ass! Deep and hard, mmm, givin' me that big black cock, you bastard."

"Ungh, fuck, you're possessed," he said, and slapped her ass, though he didn't stop fuckin her.

"Am I?" She looked back at him. "Or did I want this all along." She put her palms on the mattress on either side of her head and started pushing herself back, pushing her ass back on Andre's cock over and over, bumping and grinding it, letting him just stay in place and grunt as she took over the fuck, burying that cock up her ass over and over.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" Andre grunted, squeezing his eyes shut, sweat dripping off his face.

Hesperia just kept working her curvy body, slamming it back over and over, looking back at him. As she felt the first spurt up her asshole she pushed her ass back on him and held it there, grinding it around in circles, feeling him pump out his hot creamy load deep inside her, helping milk it out. "Yeahhhh babyyyy," she looked back with an evil grin.

Andre was feeling dizzy, seeing stars, as his cock pleasantly ached form the intense orgasm. He looked down and saw Hesperia slide off his cock, then she reached back to grab his cock and pulled it forward, making him move up on his knees, until it was in front of her face.

He couldn't believe it as she dropped her lips down and started sucking on his wet, gooey cock, wrapping her lips around it, taking it into her mouth, and sucking him clean bit by bit, her tongue rubbing along the sensitive flesh and making him twitch. She took more cock into her mouth, sucking it harder, cleaning every inch, as she looked up at him and gave him a wicked wink.

*****

"Are these are the girls you saw?" Andre was holding up some print-outs of old photos to Dorota.

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes. Exactly. Like they hadn't aged a day."

Andre looked back at the photo and sighed. "Dawn and Aurora Bernard." He grabbed up another photo from the pile and held it out to the larger group. "If anyone finds evidence of this person - photo, um, apparition, anything - this is Mr. Bernard. He was known in his later years to wear a large silver necklace with a green gem at the centre.

"A few friends of the family later said that around the time he started wearing it, his personality seemed to change. So it could be...symbolic of something, I don't know."

Hesperia asked, Any idea where he got it from?" Andre just shrugged his shoulders, and she gave a little smirk, as though delighting in a private thought.

Everyone took a glance at the picture, but quickly went back to their dinner.

It had grown dark outside, and they had gathered in the living room on the main floor for their dinner. Mostly it was dry and preserved food, but they had also set up a small portable kerosene stove near a window which let them warm up some canned soup.

An odd mood had descended on all of them as dusk turned into night. Some were exhausted by their physical passion, others who did not take part still felt unease and distrust towards the others. Everyone felt uncertain about what was to come next.

Troy hesitantly raised his hand, as if he was still in a classroom, "Um, I think we saw it too? Saw them too. Me and professor Jones. Uh, Hesperia. In the basement."

Hesperia seemed to be the most at ease of everyone. She'd changed into a black blouse, that she wore without a bra and half unbuttoned down her front, and black jeans. She still wore her golden necklace. She sat on the floor, leaning back, legs out, playfully moving her feet, "Uh-huh, we did. In the basement."

"The basement, huh?" Andre rubbed his chin. "Maybe that's somewhere we can explore tomorrow."

After dinner was done, they struggled to keep any conversation going, but it would often lapse into silence. They would find themselves listening to the sounds that came in from the darkness to their faintly-lighted room; the sound of the wind outside, something like branches and grasses scraping at the sides of the house, and inside the old building itself creaking and giving an occasional long shudder. They explained it out loud as the sound of the building settling with the temperature changing from day to night, but it didn't really help ease their minds. Little scuttlings could be heard inside the walls, going up and down the stairs when they weren't looking.

They resolved to turn in for the night and get an early start in the morning. Andre drew up the sleeping arrangements. Hana, Denise, and Hesperia would stay in this room. Tim and Troy would set their sleeping bags up in the study. Andre would take Dorota upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Nobody voiced much objection to the plan, and they soon split up for the night.

*****

Dorota refused to sleep on the large old bed, "Something about it just creeps me out. I don't know, it's unsettling."

Andre finally relented, "Ok, we'll sleep on the floor. I can pile a few rugs under us, but it'll still be less comfortable, don't blame me if you wake up with a sore back."

He set up the double sleeping bag on the floor and they slipped in. Dorota was in a pair of panties and an oversized t-shirt, and she rolled her eyes as she saw Andre slip down naked before slipping in. "My god, you're looking for more action, are you?"

He just grinned at her and hugged her close, then zipped up the bag so their body heat began to build up inside and keep them warm. He traced his hands up and down her body, sliding under her shirt, as she kissed his lips a few times, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You still like me, hmm?" She asked him, looking in his eyes in the very slight illumination of the room that was bathed in darkness. "I see how you've been looking at those other women, sometimes I wonder."

"Nah, baby," he ran a hand down to her asscheek and squeezed the smooth soft flesh, "You're the only one I want."

She raised an eyebrow as they exchanged little pecking kisses. "Really? Even if one of them gave you a chance? No strings attached?"

"Never," he said, sliding his tongue in her mouth. "You're the only one for me, I'd never touch 'em."

He rolled on top of her and pushed her shirt up over her breasts. Her hand went to his cock and stroked it. She was shocked at how hard it was, how much precum was already leaking out the tip. She stroked it as she gave a yielding laugh, "Oh, alright. You'll just fuck anywhere, won't you?"

They rolled around and fumbled a little more. Her panties were down around her knees, her shirt pulled up around her shoulders and neck, as she rubbed his cockhead up and down the outside of her pussylips.

"Ungh-unh," he mumbled, and pulled back, then pushed her around on her front roughly. His leaking cock rubbed up and down her crack, between those smooth asscheeks.

She didn't really react until she felt his cockhead poking at her asshole. She tried to push herself up on one elbow. "Hey, what? No! Um, you've got the wrong hole baby. Look I said, no, ungh!"

She grunted as Andre pushed her head down roughly, and her forehead bounced against the floor. She wiggled her hips this way and that, but his cockhead began to push its way up her asshole. "We talked about this, I said no, okay?? NOooo...oo..."

He tried to put one hand over her mouth to muffle her protests, but it didn't work that well, and she started biting at it. So then he grabbed some of her bunched-up shirt and pulled it between her teeth, across her mouth, gagging her with it and using it as a bridle to hold her head and ride her at the same time.

He fucked her ass like that for a good half hour, her sweating and wriggling under him, and she never relented her struggle, and he didn't mind that at all.

*****

Tim and Troy had settled into their sleeping bags on either side of the study, but neither could get to sleep quickly. So they began to talk. After a few idle words, the talk turned to the huge mystery they were facing.

"So...what do you think is going on here?" Troy asked.

Tim looked up at the ceiling, some moonlight from outside was shining through the slats nailed across the windows. "I think maybe...those two girls are trapped here. Trapped spirits? Maybe trapped by the other wicked things in the house."

"Victims?" Troy asked. "Yeah that makes sense. So they're ghosts? Like their spirits are trapped here? Souls?"

"Yeah, maybe victims, maybe...not. Anyway, I don't really know about this. I guess you could ask Andre. Or maybe Hesperia. Professor Jones. Though really, fuck if anyone knows anything about this."

"Professor Juggs," Troy said, and they both laughed. "She's hot."

"Yeah," Tim agreed.

"So's Dorota. And Hana's way sexy." Tim could hear Troy's sleeping bag moving up-and-down as he stroked himself under its cover. "And your mom's hot too, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Nah, you're right. She is." Tim soon joined in, and they were both stroking themselves off in their sleeping bags, breathing faster. "Lots of hot ass and big tits."

"Fuck yeah," Troy grunted.

They were both felt the loads building up in their balls, and as they got closer to blowing their loads, they saw a vision there, in the moonlight. In between them, the two ghostly sisters appeared, coming through a doorway, holding hands They weren't in their schoolgirl outfits anymore, but in panties and see-through nighties, though their whole bodies were somewhat translucent, as if composed of white wispy smoke, as they strode through the room barefoot, and passed out through the solid wood door.

The boys both came hard, stroking their sweaty cocks in their sleeping bags, shooting cum all over themselves, the sleeping bags, and their hands. They drifted off into a deep sleep without sharing another word.

*****

When Tim opened his eyes again, the sun was already up outside, and Troy was gone from his sleeping bag. Tim shook his head and rubbed an ear; even though he'd slept soundly, he couldn't shake the feeling that something had been whispering in his ears the entire night.

He stepped into the hallway with the thought of walking over to the living room, but heard a groaning from near the stairs and turned his head.

"Aw, geez, Mom."

He walked up a little closer. Beside the stairs, his mother had her pants around her ankles, bent over, her hands holding onto the railing supports, as Andre held her hips and fucked her pussy from behind.

Andre glanced over then looked back down, ignoring Tim, pulling Denise's hips onto him, slamming that big ass as he fucked Tim's mom in front of him.

Denise looked over to Tim and light shone off her wet grinning teeth, a lascivious look in her eye.

"Mmm, morning, Son...UNGH, yeah, fuck me!" She grabbed one of her breasts through her shirt and gave it a squeeze as she bucked her hips back on the black stud fucking her.