Return to Haunted Sex House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They heard a few scratches coming from the base of the stairs. Tim pointed his flashlight downward and gave a little smile at Troy, "That could be them. C'mon let's take a look."

There wasn't anything they could see that had made that scratching noise at the bottom of the stairs. But they explored further, and found the same passage through the wine cellar, into the chapel.

"Wow, this is far out," Tim said, turning his eyes on the chapel for the first time.

Candles had been lit in a few of the niches, giving the room a soft flickering glow.

"It certainly is...different," Hana said. "We haven't been having much luck finding anything though. Someone must have cleaned out this place pretty thoroughly."

Hesperia walked up, brushing some dust off her front, "The cops, I imagine. When they were doing their investigation. If they didn't find this room, then someone else panicked and cleared it out afterward. Still..." she idly fingered one of the golden decorations on her necklace, "I can't shake the feeling we're missing something, that there's still something here for us to find.

"How's things upstairs?"

"Oh..." Troy said, and looked over to Tim.

Tim said, "There was an...incident. With Andre."

Hesperia raised her eyebrows, "Is he okay?"

"Well..." Tim said, "We're not sure."

"Oh dear," Hesperia said, and looked over to Hana, then over to Troy. She smiled a little as she saw the altar behind him, where they had fucked. She felt a pulse between her legs and had to rub her thighs together.

Just then a wind picked up through the chapel, making dust rush along the ground, and strands of their hair blow around.

"This is ridiculous!" Hana said, some panic in her voice. "We're inside...and...and underground!"

"Where is it coming from?" Tim asked, and walked into the breeze. It had a warm, earthy smell to it, as he walked along a few twisty basement passages, and the others followed him, until they all came to a wall of large rectangular stones.

Tim saw the twin girls standing there, waving their hands around the wall, their bodies both present and yet see-through. It was almost as if they were speaking, though their lips didn't move but he heard something on the wind, "...here...HERE....here..."

And then the figures faded away full, and the wind stopped.

Tim immediately dropped to his knees on the concrete floor and started running his hands over the wall, feeling and pushing with urgency. "Here!" he barked at the others. "It's here, there's got to me something here! C'mon and help me!"

Other hands went to pushing and rubbing, scraping the dust of years off the wall with their skin. Suddenly one of the stones moved inward, and then more stones swung in to follow it.

A passage was opened up, a couple of feet high, just enough to crawl in. A few feet further on, the passage expanded, so that a person could at least stand hunched-over, as it rounded a corner. Tim turned on his flashlight to full-power and darted in.

They all followed the twisty passage, which sloped downwards, until it ended in a dirt-floored, stone-lined room, with the ceiling about four feet above the floor, and no windows or other openings in any of the walls.

As their flashlights swung around the room, they noticed distinctive patterns on the dirt floor. Raised mounds five to six feet long and a couple of feet across.

Hana already started backing off, "Oh my god, are those...is this a graveyard?"

There were a few iron holders for candles along the nearby walls, and Hesperia pulled a few wax candles from her pocket and lit them. She surveyed the scene. "Yes, it does look like it could be a...burying ground. I think we're..." She looked upwards at the nondescript ceiling. "Well, somewhere under the rest of the house anyway. And we have a crawl space here under part of it...with...possible bodies...hey, wait a sec!"

She moved forward quickly and the rest of them watched her large behind wiggle as she crawled on all fours. She stopped over one of the mounds in the centre of the small space, and started digging away at it with her delicate white hands.

"That's it," Hana said with a twinge of disgust. "I'm out of here." As she left, Tim called back to her about where she could find the others on the main level.

The boys then turned their attention back to Hesperia, especially her arched-up bottom in the curve-hugging casual dress she was wearing.

Her fingers dug into something, and she cleared away the dirt with a laugh, "Ah-hah! I've found it!" She held up a piece of metal in the light. More dirt poured off it, and it was revealed to be a silver pendant, with a green gem at the centre. The chain it was attached to trailed down where they guessed it was still around the body's neck.

"This must be the father, the poor greedy bugger," she said, as she tugged at the necklace to try to get it off, then started excavating more of the necklace chain. "Well, it's all mine now!"

The boys crept up behind her on all fours, but it wasn't to help her obtain the necklace. They stopped behind her large buttocks, then together raised up their hands and started rubbing it, squeezing it in their hands. They felt up the thick juicy ass-meat, and started to tug her dress upwards over her thighs, then her asscheeks.

Hesperia felt their warm breath on her ass, their faces rubbing against it, starting to lick and sniff, and she threw her head back as she laughed as though without a care in the world. "Yesss, you boys want some, huh? Come on, I can take two." One hand kept loosening the necklace as she arched her back more and pushed her ass back on their faces.

The boys were moaning behind her as they pulled her dress up over her ass, and kissed and licked at the cheeks. Troy grabbed the panties that were pressed tight against her pussy and pulled them to the side, and Tim dove in to run his tongue along the pussylips, then dug it into her.

"Yeahhh, man," Troy said as he watched up close. "Get into her, taste her."

Tim slurped at those pussylips, then ran his mouth up, and started licking at her tight asshole. Troy leaned in under him and licked at Hesperia's pussy, feeling her juices run down his tongue.

"Yes yes YES," she moaned, a big grin on her face. Those two eager tongues were working her well, pleasing her, wiggling their way into her as they got her more and more turned on. One of her hands pulled at her dress until she tugged it down to let her big breasts swing free. Then she completed excavating the necklace, pulling it out of the ground and off the shape in the soil. She roughly brushed some of the dirt off it and threw it around her own neck, appreciating the way it looked between her large pale tits. "All mine now!" she cackled.

She turned around quickly. and in a moment the boys were sitting up on their knees, their pants down and cocks out, as she stroked one with each hand, her mouth going down on one, licking and slurping, then switching to the other. The two necklaces tinkled together and bounced with the bobbing of her head, as her dress was scrunched up around her waist now, the hands of the boys all over her tits as she sucked their throbbing cocks, so big and hard in front of her face.

The boys looked down and watched her move her wet red lips up and down their cocks. As she was sucking on Tim, Troy reached over and put two hands on her head, in her red hair, and pushed her down harder, making her gag and choke on Tim's cock as it throbbed. She pulled off, her eyes watery, as she looked up at Troy and went down on his cock. Tim returned the favour, grabbing a hard hold of Hesperia's head and shoved her down harder on Troy, shaking her head around, forcing her to take some of his cock down her throat. The boys grinned as they used the big titted professor.

As Tim let her off Troy's cock, she gasped for air, strings of spit dripping from her chin down to her breasts. Tim made a fist in her red hair and pulled her in again roughly, "C'mon man, let's get two in there."

The boys gasped as they pushed both their thick throbbing cocks into her mouth at once, stretching her lips out. Their sensitive cocks felt her warm wet mouth around them, her wet eager tongue licking at them, as well as each other's throbbing cockmeat sliding on each other. They groaned and drove in deeper, then started moving their cocks in and out, alternating, their thick cocks rubbing as Hesperia looked up at them and caved in her cheeks, sucking as best as she could on both of them. Her knees were spread wide, and her pussy dripped down onto the mound where she had excavated the necklace.

"Yeahhh," the boys moaned together, roughly holding her head, sliding their thick cocks up and down each other and banging their fat cockheads against the opening to her throat. They became oblivious to the environment they were in, the resting place of the unknown, whose cool clammy air they had pushed aside with the heat of lust emanating from their bodies. If anything began to move, mumble, or stir, in the shadowed corners or under the earth, they would have been oblivious to it.

Hesperia finally gagged so hard on their cocks the force pushed her mouth off them. As she coughed and gasped and caught her breath back, the boys ripped the rest of her clothes off her, and got naked themselves. Their words and thoughts flowed like they were being pulled along by some dark current. "Flip the bitch over on her back," Tim growled.

They put her down on her back on a bare flat space of earth between the mounds. Tim got right between her thighs and pushed his big cock into her pussy, as Troy fed her lips his cock as his hand groped and squeezed a big tit. Hesperia closed her eyes and did her best to suck on the cock thrusting in her mouth, as Tim gave her more and more cock in her pussy.

Tim grunted out, "Fuckin' move up and give those big sexy tits some dick, man." He leaned over her more, fucking good and deep into that wet pussy now, his hands spreading her milky thighs open further.

Her mouth had Troy's cock dripping spit as he moved up on her, his balls swinging over her face, as he put his cock between her tits and squeezed them together with his hands. "Oh yeah, there we go!" he sighed, and started to move his hard wet cock in her big warm tits.

As he sunk further into those big tits, his ass moved over her face, and she reached up and grabbed his hips, pulling down his smooth teen ass onto her face. "Oh YEAH!" He cried out, squeezing his eyes shut as his cock leaked out more precum between Hesperia's tits. "Oh my gawwdddd...fuck fuck fuck."

Tim was watching the action. "Yeah man, get your ass on her face, I bet she loves it." Hesperia gave a low rumble of pleasure and nodded into Troy's ass as her wet tongue worked over his asshole and started to worm its way inside. Tim grabbed the thick base of his cock and pulled it out, looking at it shine wetly in the dim light as it throbbed. His other hand pushed on the back of one of Hesperia's thighs, making her tilt her hips back enough so that he could begin to edge his fat cockhead up her tight asshole.

"Oh yeahhh," Tim moaned as he sunk in, "Hot tight fucking asshole, mmm. Fuckin' take it in this big sexy ass." He was working his cock in and out, sinking it deeper bit by bit as he fucked her. She was moaning from the fucking as well, and wiggled her body under them as her lips were locked on Troy's asshole, sucking and kissing it as she wiggled her wet tongue up into him. Troy's cock had never felt harder or bigger as he kept fucking her breasts in this crypt.

They kept at it, losing track of time, until Troy felt something different, more pressure on his cock, something else helping squeeze those breasts around his cock. "Holy shit! He jumped and mostly stopped moving, though he kept his cock in those big warm tits. As he looked down he saw, in the faint light, a hand had emerged from either side of Hesperia's body, and was helping squeeze her heavy, full breasts around his cock.

Tim saw the hands and slowed down too. They looked old and weathered, covered in a layer of dirt. But otherwise intact. They were certainly solid enough to help push those big tits together. Tim blinked and looked over at Troy as he slowly kept pumping Hesperia's asshole, "So, what do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do??" Troy was in a slight panic, though the lust didn't leave him, kept alive by the way her mouth kept working his ass, and those warm breasts wrapped around his cock which he started sliding in and out again. He shook his head, like he couldn't believe what they were doing, "This is fuckin' crazy."

They couldn't stop staring at the disturbing sight of those hands, thrust out from the ground, holding that pair of big juicy pale white breasts. They heard a little more rumbling and burrowing of the ground nearby, though it was hard to tell in the faint light what else was happening around them.

Tim pulled out first, "Let's just move."

They didn't move far, they couldn't even manage to get out of the room, it was too important to continue fucking. The hands, for now, offered little resistance as they let go of Hesperia, after she gave a few wiggles. They all settled down in another corner of the room, closer to the entrance. Tim told Troy to lie on his back, and then Hesperia climbed over him, sinking her pussy down on his cock, and letting her tits swing and bounce over his face. Tim came in from behind and pushed his cock up her asshole again.

"Oh, yes boys!" Hesperia moaned in pleasure as they started fucking her with two cocks. She closed her eyes and licked her wet lips, lowering her breasts down onto Troy's face. Her necklaces swung off her neck, sliding around on Troy's chest. Tim grabbed her arms and pinned her wrists behind her back with one hand, his other hand going to her red hair and getting a good grip.

"Yeah," Tim snarled, "Let's give it to this bitch hard, come on!"

"Oh! I've never had two cocks before!" Hesperia squealed. "Fuuuuuck!"

The boys fucked her hard and deep with their cocks, making her curvy body bounce between them The other presences in the room didn't take as long to intrude on their new position, Hands and arms slowly pushed their way out of the ground, reaching out to get a feel of Hesperia's swinging tits, or her round bouncing ass. Troy felt a pinches on his asscheeks as he thrust up into her.

Tim let go of Hesperia's hair and gave her big ass a few smacks. He was the only one of the three that seemed at all aware of the danger they were in. But he still wanted to have a good cum first.

He pulled out of Hesperia's asshole, which now gaped slightly, and reached down to grab the thick base of Troy's cock. It felt so hard and hot in his hand as it throbbed. He pulled that wet cock out of her pussy, and stroked it a few times as he looked at it, before he remembered what he had meant to do to with it in the first place. He slid it up Hesperia's asshole, and Troy knew what to do right away, starting to thrust in and out of her just as he had been doing to her pussy. Tim leaned over her again, holding his own cock, and began to edge his fat cockhead in where Troy was already fucking her asshole.

She whipped her head around and looked at Tim with her eyes on fire, "Fuck, trying to get two in me, huh? Two big hot cocks up my fuckin' asshole?"

Tim nodded and grunted and shoved in harder. The cock slid in, and the boys felt their hard hot cocks throbbing so close together up inside her.

Tim looked over Hesperia's shoulder at Troy, as Troy looked back. Their cocks were so sensitive, exquisitely rubbing up and down each other in the tight throbbing grip of her asshole.

All their bodies were shaking, bouncing. It took some time for Tim to realize that Troy was, slowly but surely, sinking into the ground. They all were. More hands reached out and were pulling them in, holding on to Troy and Hesperia.

Tim muttered, "Fuck fuck fuck," and ground his cock in extra-hard, up and down against Troy's up her asshole. It brought him over the edge, and he leaned over her, sucking on her shoulder, his eyes shut tight, as he blasted a huge load of cum up her asshole and over Troy's cock.

Tim bathed in the feeling for half a minute, then pushed off Hesperia's warm body, as his wet cock slipped out of her asshole. When he moved he had to shake off the light grip of hands that were clutching at his feet and ankles. He saw Troy's cock was still fucking away at Hesperia's cum-filled asshole, as he was almost fully sunk into the ground now, some earth starting to crumble in over his chest.

Tim was in a wild panic now. "Guys! Come on! We have to get out!" He slapped at Hesperia's shoulder, at Troy's chest, trying to get their attention. He saw those dark hands grip harder at Hesperia's supple flesh, pulling the two bodies down and in at a faster rate. "Come on!"

He slapped them across their faces. They turned their eyes to him as they kept fucking, and he could see they were fully gone. Lost in their own private world of fucking. Asking him to join with them.

As a last hope Tim grabbed at one of Hesperia's necklaces. Only the new silver pendant found his hand, and he squeezed it and pulled. Pulled harder. Trying to use it to pull Hesperia off Troy, and somehow break the spell for both of them.

The necklace snapped, and, with the pendant and chain in his hand, Tim stumbled backwards, falling, his head inches from cracking itself on one of the stone walls.

He gripped it in his hand as he saw the couple sinking into the soil, deeper and deeper. And more was emerging around them from the soil as well, not just hands, but the shadowy shapes of heads, shoulders. Full bodies were pulling themselves out of the ground to join in the orgy they had anticipated for decades. Tim felt hands once again trying to get a grip of his ankles in the dark.

He jumped and ran. Stumbling through the dark, his flashlight forgotten, using the light of a still-burning candle here or there to make his way, his arms in front of his face getting scratched up whenever he hit an object and careened off it.

Most of his steps were lost in a panic, but he found himself, eventually, gasping and naked at the top of the stairs. He shut the door and yelled for assistance. His mother brought him a hammer and nails and he used every nail they had available sealing the door against the frame.

*****

As dawn was creeping through the boarded-up windows, his mother grabbed Tim's shoulder and shook him awake. He had fallen asleep in the living room soon as he had stumbled in, naked, wetness still dripping off his cock. His mother had thrown a blanket over him and let him rest, and he slept heavily through the night, even through the disturbing noises coming through the basement that had forced the rest of the girls to huddle together for comfort and warmth.

As Tim opened his eyes he saw his mother's face, then looked over to where her attention was. In a shaft of morning light stood two naked blondes. It was the twin sisters, Dawn and Aurora.

He felt like he was still dreaming. He rubbed some sleep out of his eyes and sat up a little. He felt something shift on his chest and looked at the necklace, now sitting securely around his neck, and on it the silver pendant with the green gem.

Surprised, he asked his mother in a soft voice, "How did this get here?"

"You were wearing it when you came upstairs," she replied simply. Tim didn't understand.

But he turned his attention to the scene in front of him. The figures weren't just standing there, they were floating. Then one of the girls began to spin around in the air, clockwise as she faced her sister, moving slowly, head moving down as her feet moved upwards. Tendrils of something were emerging from the floorboards of the room.

"Is that...smoke?" Tim asked, and sniffed the air.