Return to Mr. Carruthers' Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, stop, enough, enough."

Alder took his head out from between her thighs and looked down at where he had been. Bryony's sex was so much wetter than it had been when he started. The liquid had even leaked out wetting part of her brown thighs. He had found the experience exciting. His already well exercised penis stood rigid.

"You can fuck me if you like."

Alder did not need encouragement and was on top of her in a trice and, given Bryony's lubricated state, slipped in almost before he knew what had happened. He could hardly believe that his cock was actually in Bryony, right in her. Bryony's legs closed over his back locking him in position and Alder began moving his hips to push his cock backwards and forwards in Bryony. She kissed him full on the lips and her tongue sneaked through into his mouth. Traditional missionary position style intercourse ensued. It cannot be said that Alder's gushing penis filled Bryony to the brim. Far from it: Alder had very little semen to expel but the hard electric feel of his third orgasm of the day was even better than the morning's efforts.

The scent of the orange flame blossom drifted over them.