Return to Our Own Loving Ways

Story Info
They return from virtual sexual domain.
960 words
3.47
21.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

(Final sequel to 'Need for Taste of Others' and subsequent stories)

We retired for the night to the hut, had our meal of tinned food and got into the two sleeping bags we had brought. While I slept with Gudi, Ana shared it with Guda. We had sufficient sexual encounters and felt very satisfied to need further love making. So all of us fell sleep in each others arms either facing each other or holding on to the back of other partner. We got up early, had a wash and tea before setting out to the village to complete the tasks allotted.

I continued detailed discussions with the tribal elders and grown ups regarding their urgent personal needs and the continued effort for maintaining the environment. Ana in the mean while spent time with women folk. She gave them tips for good living, health care of themselves and their children. She learnt from them recipes for herbal medicines that they used for common health problems. The tribal women were exceptionally clean and had good habits drilled into them through generations. Many of their habits and rituals could put our so-called developed societies into shame. Their sexual behaviour was without any pretence of hiding from others but at the same time it had set of self imposed rules. There were one or two days set in a year when anybody could openly be unfaithful to his partner. Elders were respected and teenagers eagerly approached them for guidance even on sexual matters. Since hardly any part of the body was covered from gaze, there was no eagerness to spend time and effort to watch girls or boys in nude. Even lovemaking was on some ceremonious occasions indulged in public.

We had lunch of fruits and local drink and the four of us returned to our hut at noon. In the hut Ana sat down in my lap and started kissing with passion that I had rarely seen in her. We were oblivious of the presence of Guda and Gudi. Seeing us so engrossed in lovemaking, they started their own love play that our society classifies as incest. Ana removed her top and bra and herself offered her nipples to me to suck. I was more than eager to hold them in my lips. I encircled her breasts with my hands and kept on sucking and soft-biting the nipples. In between I passionately kissed her making my tongue move inside her mouth that sent shivers through her. She took off my shirt and started softly kissing my nipples and throat. My hand moved to her jeans and in seconds she was out of them while still holding on to me. I caught hold of her bums and pressed her to myself. I moved one hand to the front of her panties that was already socking wet. I moved a finger on the slit and pinched her clit that almost caused her to climax. I slipped down her panties while I pulled myself out of my pants. My cock that was already hard and fully extended was soon in the hand of Ana. She played with its length and the balls below while my finger was inserted in her cunt and moving in and out.

She extended her legs around me and placed her cunt at the tip of my cock. Both of us were already well lubricated and the cock moved in her without any effort by me. I adjusted her bums so that I could fully enter her cunt. The next moment she pushed me down and straddled me fucking me with vigour that I had rarely seen in her in our numerous sexual encounters. I decided to lie passively and enjoy this new experience of her sexual onslaught. She was a woman possessed pushing her cunt in and out over my cock and reaching the very pit in every stroke. As she tensed up, I knew that she is going to come. I pressed my cock up inside her cunt and she had probably the best orgasm of her life flooding my cock with her juices. While I was also near my climax, I kept control to ensure that the entire glorious moment was hers.

Allowing Ana time to get her breath and rest for a while still connected to my cock, I glanced around to see Gudi sitting over Guda facing away with his cock half penetrated in her asshole. She was trying to move her bums up and down moving his cock in and out of her crack. Seeing an opportunity to provide a double fuck to Gudi, I softly pulled myself from below Ana and half turned to face Gudi. I sat down on the strong thighs of Guda and lifted Gudi to sit in my lap in such a way that my cock could enter her cunt while her asshole remain engaged in combat with Guda's cock. The rest was easy. I was already very excited. So were Gudi and Guda. A few in-out movements within Gudi's cunt by me and by Guda in her asshole and the two of us exploded in our respective holes. The double fuck resulted in Gudi reaching a superb climax flooding my cock with her juices!

We separated from each other, had a wash in the seawater and returned to the hut, as it was time for us to leave for the main island. The farewell hugs and kisses were there but no tears as we all had spent happy moments in tasting sexual variety in each other's company. We did not have to promise to meet again. Probably we did not want the sexual escapade to become a hurdle in the real life relationships between the two of us.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers