Return to Paradise

Story Info
Company arrives at their new nudistic hide-away.
3.9k words
4.32
69.6k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still haven't a clue how our HR manager Susan Brockhouse had arranged the outing. A lot of elaborate thinking and organizing skills must have been put into it. The director of our corporation, Pete Hasler, had apparently given Susan the order to make sure that every single one of the employees showed up. Not a small task considering the character of the event and the impact on the participants. A lot of misleading information and half-truths must have been spread. I'm pretty sure promises had been made such as job guarantees or promotions.

I was one of the lighter cases for Susan. A lot of banter and innuendo always went on between us, and within a particular group of colleagues. The group had a pretty good understanding of what the others liked, and what each of us had to answer for concerning our sexual antics. Susan simply told us to come to the airport with our missus or hubby's this Friday morning, and be ready for a roller-coaster experience with the entire company we would never expect. She promised we did not want to miss this outing for anything in the world. And as usual all expenses paid.

At the airport we met Susan and her husband Tom right away. She ticked our names of on a clipboard.

"Nice seeing you two, Dan and Nathalie! I don't recall Nath already met my Tom?"

After exchanging pleasantries Susan directed us towards the desk of a small airline, where we met the colleagues and their significant others. When everyone was assembled about thirty minutes later, we were a group of 60plus people.

Not every employee was married or lived with a partner. Those who were single had been asked to bring a guest. Most singles being the younger part of our female workforce had brought a girlfriend, thus outnumbering the males 24 to 40. And that's including our male couple John and Hans, who live together as a couple and practice an open bi-sexual lifestyle. John Hasler at 46 is the younger brother of Pete, and Hans Guggenheim happens to be the 38 year old baby-brother of Angie. Sometimes love runs in the family. Pete and his wife Angie, who still is a hot blond MILF pushing fifty, had brought their daughters aged 20 an 23.

Amy and Jessie are two extremely hot chicks who no doubt star as the main attraction in many dreams of the men present. They're the kind of girl no men can resist giving a second look, leaving a vivid image in the brain and a jolt in the groin. These bright eyed, long legged, tight assed, apple-size perky titted creatures knew they transmitted the promise of hot sex but didn't sport the corresponding loftiness. They still gave you their warm open and inviting smile.

I still remember clearly how they gave me a massive hard-on during the company dinner last year. It lasted all night until my Nathalie relieved me the minute we finally reached our hotel room, but that's another story. However, this had to mean trouble for the coming days...

As soon as the airplane left the tarmac Susan bid us a good trip and announced Pete's speech.

"Dear, dear people of Hasler Inc," Pete began, talking in the mike as het stood in the aisle. "Every year we celebrate our successes together. I invite you all for a nice trip, a grand night out, or some weekend event. Always at my personal costs, off course all expenses paid.

"This year we decided to do things different, to turn things around. Now it's not my treat for you, but your treat for me. It's still at my expenses, but this time it will cost you all, and it will be my treat..."

Expectant silence somewhat changed to a restless rumor.

"He, don't worry. It'll be good fun. It's simply that we will celebrate together my fiftieth birthday!"

Cheers went round throughout the plane.

"You will all help me in materializing a long time dream of mine. I call it 'return to paradise'. You know that Angie and I practice a nudist lifestyle whenever we are out of the city. This weekend we're going to take this one step further. Susan has done a really great job in preparing you all without you knowing this. You've all consented with Susan to go on this trip, knowing this would be an out-of-the-ordinary experience having something to do with nudism. But you still don't know what you're really in for..."

"Well, we did have to say goodbye to Charles. I can tell you now that the reason for his departure from Hasler Inc. was not the ending of his contract as such, but because we could not convince him becoming a real member of this family. For that's how I see you all: members of the Hasler Inc. Family.

"The small print of the mystery contract you've all signed a few month ago stated - among other things - the necessity to do a full examination. We've all been screened and tested medically since then. You remember our health-check-day last month and the blood sampling. The good news is we all passed the audition!"

Next to me Nathalie wiggled in her seat and a sigh escaped her lips. She grabbed my right arm and nestled against my side. She smiled reluctant, but I felt a plain vibration, a sure sign Nath was warming up. She undid two buttons of her blouse, undoubtedly because she was getting hot.

"So now we are going to get this train full steam ahead. As I speak we're flying to an island I've purchased last year. It used to be a nudist resort, called Club Eden. That's how Angie and I first knew about it. Now it's closed for general visits, and is only accessible for people we invite there. And our staff, the personnel that lives on the island now and help making our stay an unforgettable experience. We call them our angels.

"I assure you this will be lots of fun. You're heading for unknown pleasures, but for now just relax. I will fill you in with more details later this afternoon. After arriving you will be guided to your sleeping cabins. Get unpacked, unwind, take a swim in the pool, have a drink, mingle and enjoy the warm climate."

---

As we came down the stairs embarking the plane an hour later we were greeted by two lovely ladies wearing a wrap dress. Their dark areolas were clearly shining through the thin yellow fabric, as was the dark pubic triangle of one of them. The dresses were all they wore apparently. Probably so we wouldn't be confronted right away with an overdose of nudity. But the ante was upped from the start. In our room we found a card on the side table of our king size bed with the rules of the island.

-----------------------------------------------

Rules of Paradise:

1. Leave all clothes in your room

2. Swimwear allowed only on day of arrival

3. Genitals must be kept bald or neatly trimmed

4. Greet other guests by touching them in an intimate place

5. During menstrual period only use tampons made available (red of white)

6. No condoms allowed in Paradise

7. Denying sexual favors is considered an obstruction of rules

General directions:

- Treat everyone on the island as equal

- Obstruction of rules leads to expulsion from Paradise

- The custodian decides in matters of conflict and about expulsions

- An explanatory meeting takes place on day of arrival

- Consult the doctor if needful

- During playtime particular rules may apply

- Turn to an angel if in doubt of the rules

-----------------------------------------------

Well, no denying where this was going. Luckily we didn't need to shave right away, for Nathalie and I started shaving off our pubes some years ago.

"Should I go out in the buff right away or put on a swimsuit, hon?" Nath asked me.

"Tomorrow we don't have a choice, so it looks only like a reprieve; it doesn't matter that much. But it might help make our first steps around the place a bit less awkward. Why don't you put on a your new white thong bikini. It will show off your ass but conceal your pussy. I myself opt for my tight swimming trunks. As it is now my dick shows itself clear enough without being out in the open completely. I figure there will be time enough to flag my pole in the days to come."

"And no doubt to put it at good use, you horny man!" Nath returned smiling. "Which one of your female co-workers are you dying to see naked anyway?"

"Susan I fancy naked for sure. But pretty much all of them really. Now I think of it, aren't they all beauties? Sure it's not just a coincidence that all the women at Hasler Inc are real stunners. You have to give Pete credit for his hiring."

"Yes, but don't count out Angie and those two hot cuties of them! Men, are those three scorchers! And all you boys are good lookers in their own right, if you ask me. And don't you cast yourself out here, Danny boy! But you win, I will show off my skimpiest bikini bottom, and you can wear your drawers."

Out at the pool area the guests gathered, and within an hour all were present there. The conversation became somewhat feverish in anticipation of things to come. The pool bar was attended by two topless angels, wearing high cut black bikini bottoms. Two more colleagues, I thought, and very tasty as well. Good sets of cup-C breasts, and nicely bronzed all over. Those tits looked absolutely tasteful and didn't need any support, except perhaps some good hands to fondle them. Not only their bodies were mouthwatering, also the cocktails they served. Boy, were those sex on the beaches strong.

The younger gals ran around the more grownups, and went in and out of the water. I was sure most of them were practicing the Fourth Rule of Paradise; greeting other guests with an intimate touch. At first I thought it was by accident. A girl went past my back, was is Jessie? She brushed my butt and I felt a slender hand quickly caress my ass. But then this happened more often, and eventually every time a girl went by there was a slender hand that found its way to a buttock or to the front of my trunks. My intimate parts got a lot of caresses and squeezes. Luckily I had my drawers on.

Looking around our group it became evident that all men suffered from this attention. The men in boxers had them soon tented out, all without exception. And the guys with tighter swimwear like myself had their hardware clearly lined out through the fabric of their trunks. Off course this wasn't left unnoticed by the other girls.

"Lots of eye candy around, huh," said Susan. She wore a high cut black one piece. Het perky tits made the top of her torso look fabulous. Her hubby Tom Brockhouse sported a great tool in his drawers, which made many a girl envious of Susan.

"Well, I'd say there's a lot more than just eye candy around here, Susan," Angie tossed in, "the men get quit some manual encouragement as well."

"Time for a little cooling down then," Pete said, and made a leap for the pool. All men jumped in and played around like children. But not for long, because the fluttering gals followed us and did their best trying to seize our drawers. In the end one of us lost his trunks, which emerged from the water as a trophy in the hands of some bright smiling doll. We didn't leaf this unanswered, so us men surrounded the smart ass in a corner and put her out of her skimpy swimwear.

Amy and Jessie, the hot Hasler girls, had decided to get rid of their swimsuits as well. When we all vacated the pool two goddesses rose from the water. The women on the side encouraged them with cheers and whistles. With a big grin they sashayed from the pool to the roofed area next to the bar, buck naked. They paraded their tushies as they held their heads up straight, pushing their tits proudly forward. The hard bodies glistening in the sun. And then those sappy snatches... Oh my what a sight to behold! Fully on display in all their glory, since they were completely bare. Not a single hair in sight, clean shaven as smooth as they were born. All men followed these two vixens to the assemble area without further encouragement.

When all present were gathered near the bar, Pete took a stand and addressed the assembled.

"Welcome my dear friends. First I thank our youngsters for their good example. Although they saw our greeting rule number 4 as a little game, they had it right. It is customary here in Paradise to touch each other intimately. We do not shake hands, but we acknowledge the other with an intimate gesture. We do this by touching the other in an intimate place. This simply is any place of the body which would be covered by a swimsuit, a bikini or swimming trunks. Touch, smooth, twitch, fondle, cup, stroke or knead, just as long as your fingers are intimate with the other for anytime between 3 and 10 secs. Even vaginal penetration with a finger is fine. Jerk a shaft, squeeze the balls, fondle a tit, twitch a nipple, stroke a slit, do as you like."

Quiet some rumor arose among the attendees. This meant imposed liberties among all the people on this island, notably colleagues! For me this was simply a dream come true, always enjoying the visual display around the office. I love ogling at the girls, admiring the female curves hidden under a jeans or a tight sweater. Stealing a gaze at a nice tight ass of a female standing next to my desk. The anticipation of being surrounded all day by all these goodies, unhindered by clothing and even be encouraged to touch these heavenly treasures to my hearts delight...

"Your stay here will absolutely rock you, men and women alike," Pete went on. "Just let the events that happen wash over you, open up for a tantalizing experience and I guarantee you will never regret this! But first some explanation about our rules.

"A lot of the Rules of Paradise are really simple. They mean exactly what they say. So, after today we don't wear any swimwear on the island (rule 2), or any clothing what so ever for that matter (first rule). Even our angels, who today may wear wrap dresses or go topless, will also be buck naked tomorrow. They might be here to make sure that everyone is attended to their needs, but they are also employees of Hasler Inc., and therefore members of our family. All rules apply for the male and female angels as well.

"Rule 3, the shaving of the genitals! No problem there, I suppose. The purpose is to unhide your sexual treasures and make them available for the visual pleasures of others. At the same time this makes for better manual gratifying and unhindered oral lovemaking. If in doubt whether your dick or pussy is presentable enough within the confines of the rules, turn to an angel for advise.

"Rule 5, menstrual periods. Women having their period are allowed to use tampons, but only the ones made available. We carry two variations: with a white rope and with a red rope. White is the signal that the wearer allows her tampon to be removed, red that she doesn't want to have vaginal intercourse. If opted for red coded tampons, a red bracelet must be worn. The bracelets are obtainable form the bar. This signals the bleeding state of the pussy and advertising the use of the backdoor..."

My spouse Nathalie hissed between her teeth. "Quiet some rule. I figure this will be a big thing for girls not used to anal sex. Maybe they'd better take the ordinary stuffing ignoring the bloody mess, even if they abhor to sex during their period."

Pete went on: "So your options are: (1) neglect having your period and let you get fucked anyway, (2) wash out your coochie every time you pass by a bidet, there are bidets in every building on the island, (3) use a contraceptive pill to suppress the bleeding, or (4), use the red roped tampons and make sure everyone bangs your butt instead of your twat.

"Are there women who are not protected?"

"Oops," Megan let out. She's one of our youngest girls in administration.

"Rule 6: no condoms in Paradise! You can visit the doctor, but starting today with a contraceptive pill won't help you. You could use red-coded tampons and wear a red bracelet, meaning you will take only backdoor visitors. That way you will be safe. The alternative would be to take your chance. But with so many horny men around, and the number of injections you're undoubtedly going to get you will be knocked up for sure, even if you were a sterilized granny..."

Angie had heard Megan's utterance and whispered to her: "Cheer up gal, what's so bad about a bit of anal?"

The poor girl nearly fainted. "I'm just too tight between my buns. I'm sure most men here are way too big. They won't fit into my poor behind even if they used a gallon of lube, I'm sure. But I don't want to leave the island either, that's for sure. Just now I 'm so happy to be working at Hasler. I really don't want to lose my job, and look at this paradise. Sure you don't think I can just leave. Maybe I will just have to take the chance..."

"Well, I do understand you don't want to leave. Pete is very fond of you and speaks very pleased about you. I know he doesn't want to lose you, not at the office and not here. He does ask a prize, but on the other hand he is very generous. I know for a fact that he will always support you no matter what. If you happened to become pregnant here in Paradise, well, you would find yourself within one big family for sure. It's not a question of money or job security. We can fix that. You have to make up your mind yourself if you are ready to accept the change that you could become a mum."

"Well, if you put it that way. If we are this big family Pete says we are, and he being such a good benefactor, maybe it wouldn't be too bad if he even could be the father of my child. In a way it could be a baby of us all, living in Paradise and all that. You think he would let the child live here in Paradise, and me tending it?"

"I think you better have a talk with my husband and see if he can give you the answers you need."

"Rule 7," Pete went on. "There should be no denial of sexual favors. Here in Paradise we are all equal, the only exception being me as the custodian. As founder and benefactor of this Shangri-la I am still one of you, except for matters concerning the preservation of our little hide-away.

"Let me conclude my little lecture for today. Paradise is a place for the liberated mind, dedicated to intimacy and sexual freedom. A get-away from everyday hassle for all members of the Hasler family. Indulge in its pleasures, love one another, and be free. Our motto: touching and fondling are allowed, frolicking is encouraged. Grab what you can, enjoy what you like."

A lot of cheers went up, from males and females alike. I myself would be at ease getting out of my drawers now and enjoy the island to its utmost. This nudist concept did have its possibilities.

Nathalie suggested: "He, why wait till tomorrow. I say we join Jessie and Amy right now and get naked!" She bent forward as she spoke and peeled her tiny thong from between her buttocks and her thighs, revealing that delectable honey pot of hers that would no doubt get enough attention the coming days. That's my party animal, I thought.

"Yeah, I join you," exclaimed Angie. "Come on, Susan, let's get this over with. We have to go through this anyway, so we better do it right now. I myself am really proud of my two girls showing the way as the did."

And so one after the other all women got rid of her bottom or suit, revealing her feminine beauty. Us men could not be left out, so we shrugged our shoulders, took a deep breath and dropped our drawers. One after the other revealed their wares which all stood to attention. The females did encourage us by letting out their approvals.

Nearly all females had their pussies nice and shaven. Quiet a few were as bald as they could be, some sported nice landing strips or short trimmed triangles. It were the men that needed attending down there. I passed the test, but most men didn't. Pete Hasler had his apparatus absolutely clean shaven for sure, no doubt about that. Tom Brockhouse had a nice big stick, straight as a line, with big heavy marbles dangling underneath in a painfully slick sack. Great!

12