Return to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shaving party was organized in no time. Two male angels set up four massaging tables and came up with shaving tools. Groups formed around the tables and all men who had any hair down there whatsoever got a close shave from the angels. After lathering up the shafts and scrotums new razorblades were put to good use removing all hair, leaving proud stiff members pointing straight up and ball sacks that looked like they'd never seen any hair.

Meanwhile the onlookers practiced the new greeting ceremony. After the first tentative efforts we became more experienced at it. In short time a lot of moaning was heard as fingers kept caressing the odd butt here, a tit there, or squeezed some cock or dipped into a soaking wet cunt.

The sufferers of the shaving treatment showed their proud members once they were free of the unwanted pubes. The armament standing at attention their owners made a victory lap around the tables, collecting a lot of cheers from the rest of us. Everyone wanted to feel the new smoothness for themselves. The shafts went from hand to hand, the marbles were tossed around. It felt as a warm welcoming ritual as if greeting the new converts into our happy circle.

Sometime after the shaving party Megan had a talk with Pete. She looked much more at ease as they came back. To my relief they probably had worked something out that was convenient for both of them, because I definitely wanted to savor that young piece of ass. In the office she was always such a flirt, driving me crazy with her amenities. I simply had to do her.

The night ended in mellow spirits among a nice fire, everyone rosy from the alcohol. Even though a lot of manual liberties went on all through the evening there was no outbreak of sexual debauchery. We all lingered together, reclined against and over each other. Hands wandering around and in the end went absolutely everywhere, enjoying the abundance of naked flesh. And although there were orgasms here and there, they were the mild kind and not the vocal, overwhelming ones. In the end everyone left for their cabin in the knowledge great pleasures would be there for all to enjoy the following days.

12