Return to Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Megan asks every men present to give her the ultimate gift of love and seal our unison with a shot of their precious seed. Megan has never fucked a man before, and is not on the pill. This afternoon we did prepare her, physically as well, so now she has some experience with the stuffing of her young fanny. She has chosen Pete to be her first, so he will take the honor now to cut into the pie."

As a swelling applause roared around the place, a happy grinning Pete approached Megan's table, his rod proudly sticking forward. "Lovely Megan, off course I'm honored to give my life making seed to you. It's my pleasure to fill you up with my sperm!" With these words Pete gave his prick to the sweet innocent miss Moffet.

"Now take it easy boys," Angie told her brother and brother-in-law. "You two are obliged to fill Megan's womb with your spunk as well. And since you two have made a deposit earlier this afternoon, I advise you two to take it easy now with my two girls. You may fuck on for a while, but save your juices for Megan. After giving her what she needs, you may give Jessie and Amy what is left afterwards."

Pete climaxed with a roaring grunt, spurting his seed with great force into the belly of Megan. His sperm nestled deep within the girls innermost sanctuary, as the spermatozoids swam through her cervix. The girl's vaginal walls held onto the intruder for dear life, milking her masters rod from its precious contents.

When she let Pete's drilling rod slide from her baby making system, John and Hans dismounted the two sisters. Worked up as they already were, it didn't take them much time to mount the hot girl, give her a minute worth of fucking hot pump action before giving her their impregnating seed.

As the family members had their go with the young girl, all other men formed a line at Megan's table to take the honor of knoking up this lovely doll. After visiting miss Moffet and gladden her with their baby-batter, the men went on to Amy and Jessie. The sisters first cleaned the weaponry with their mouths, meanwhile starting the recovery of our sex machines, and then offered their honey pots to sheath the stiffening rods in order to keep them warm for a while. A lovely fuck fest was the result. In the end one truly happy girl was surely impregnated, and the two sisters had not only made a very personal and intimate contact with all males but also received their first gang bang. All and every men in Paradise had fully taken advantage of the three hot chicks, leaving all cocks very satisfied.

"Now girls," Pete concluded. "Tomorrow we will get our attention to all of you, to every woman on the island. No one will be excluded in our play tomorrow, men nor women. Sleep well, and we will start afresh after breakfast at ten."

... to be concluded in the third chapter.

12