Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 03

Story Info
Lois Drager has a visitor from her past.
2.7k words
4.74
26.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

LOIS IS STILL LEARNING

Lois Drager, another of my Pleasant Street neighbors, is a teacher at the local high school, chairperson of the English Department. Her ex-husband, Rod, used to teach there, too. He was the phys. ed. instructor and football coach. Unfortunately for Rod, he and his friend Donny, who taught auto mechanics, got arrested for messing around with some of the female students a few years back.

Rod and Donny are still serving their jail sentences. Lois divorced her husband and managed to weather the storm. She's still teaching.

What's ironic about this situation is that Lois had a sexual relationship one of her students, too. He was a sensitive, talented young man named Freddy Allen. In fact, Freddy was the man who awakened Lois's sexuality. He gave her her first orgasm, and many more afterward.

Lois broke off her relationship with Freddy long before her ex-husband got involved in his scandal and to this day no one knows what happened between Lois and Freddy. That is, no one but me.

Like Melinda Williams, Lois hasn't seen her young lover in quite a few years. Freddy went to college, just like Donnie Perkins did, and is now doing an internship with a theater company in New York. His parents still live in town, though, and it just happens Freddy's home for the weekend. Mrs. Drager was an important part of his life, and not just because she was his first lover, so he plans to drop in and see her while he's in town. In fact, I think that's Freddy going into the Drager house right now...


LOIS LEARNS MORE NEW LESSONS

Lois had been working in her garden and didn't want to go to bed dirty, so she went into the house, took a shower, then dried off. Since she planned to go to bed in a little while, she slid on a white cotton nightgown. An expensive, fancy one that was cut very low in front, had lacy trim along the deep Vee front, and buttons holding it together over her ample breasts.

She didn't usually wear such daring things to bed, especially since she was divorced and lived alone, but she hadn't done laundry in a while, and this was the only nightie she had left in her dresser.

She slipped a pink and white striped satin robe over the gown and started downstairs, intending to watch a little TV, then go to bed. As she came down the steps, she heard someone knocking on her back door open, so she headed for the kitchen. When Lois saw who was at the door, her heart began to pound and she found it difficult to breathe. She reached a trembling hand for the door and opened it.

Freddy Allen, a former student of hers stood there, his face flushed. "Hi, Mrs. Drager," he said. "I...I hope you don't mind that I stopped by unannounced. I...I'm in town for a few days, visiting my folks, and I...I had to see you."

"I...I don't mind, not at all, Freddy," Lois replied. "Please, come in." She stepped back, he walked by her into the living room and took a seat on the sofa. Lois stood there for a few seconds, looking at the young man who was once her lover. He'd filled out a bit, and didn't seem to be as chubby as he was the last time she'd seen him. Maybe it was her imagination, but it seemed to her he'd gotten handsomer, though.

Lois went into her living room and sat down in a chair facing Freddy, carefully pulling her robe over her legs. Her mind was a whirl of confusion. She was glad he was here, and as she gazed across the room at him, she found herself wanting to make love with him again! Deep inside her, warmth began to glow.

"How have you been?" Freddy asked.

"I...ah...I'm OK," Lois said. "I'm fine."

"I-I heard about Mr. Drager," he continued, "My mom sent me the clippings. That...that must have been awful for you."

"It...it wasn't easy," Lois admitted, "but I was surprised how nice people were. I mean, hardly anybody blamed me for what Rod did."

"I-I'm glad to hear that," Freddy said. He wasn't sure why their conversation was so stilted. He looked at the auburn-haired woman sitting across from him and realized she was just as beautiful as she'd ever been. Her body was still lush and curved, her hair framed her pretty face, which didn't seem to have aged a bit. God, he wished he could have a chance to make love with her again!

"How are things going with you?" Lois asked. "I understand you're doing an internship with a theater company in New York." She really didn't want to be having a conversation, either. She wanted to take Freddy in her arms and have something else. She shuddered at the lascivious thought.

"It's off-Broadway, but I'm learning a lot," Freddy told her. He got to his feet and walked over to where Lois was sitting. "I...I've missed you," he said softly.

Lois stood up and put her arms around him. "I've missed you, too," she replied. "I think about you a lot."

"You do?" Freddy asked, a little surprised.

Lois nodded. He covered her lips with his, slid his arms around her, and pulled her against him. Lois clutched the young man against her. Her tongue slid into his mouth, seeking, probing, and was met by his. Yearning, already present, grew and began to take control of her.

Freddy knew now that Mrs. Drager wanted exactly what he did. He untied the belt around her waist, pushed her robe down over her shoulders, and let it whisper to the floor.

"You're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!" the young man said reverently, gazing at Lois. He cupped her breasts tenderly through the soft cotton gown.

"Please, Freddy!" Lois begged, trembling, "Oh, God, Freddy, please!" The contact of his fingers on her erecting nipples was unbelievably sweet! Rapturous sensations rocked her. Her legs went weak. "Oh!" she moaned. She wanted him! She needed him! "Come on!" She took his hand and led him to her bedroom, steered him to her bed, then let go of his hand and laid down.

Freddy shed his clothes and joined her. He kissed her again and, exultantly, Lois kissed him back. His hand slid under her gown, onto her bare breasts, electrifying her. He opened the gown, then his hands and lips began working on her breasts. Soon she was shaking with longing. His hand slid over her belly, between her quivering legs, and began exploring her rapidly moistening vagina.

"Ah!" Lois groaned. Her hips rocked upward, presenting her body to Freddy's caresses. More shock waves of passion ripped her when his finger slid between her puffy, lust-drenched labia.

"Don't make me wait! Oh, Freddy, please don't make me wait! It...it's been so long, I want you in me! I...I need you in me!" Lois cried, experiencing a degree of urgency she'd known only with him. She sat up, pulled the gown over her head, then laid back.

Freddy rolled on top of her and raised his hips. He grasped his erection, guiding it toward her opening, then he sank it into her warm, snug channel.

"Yes!" Lois hissed as the young man's thick cudgel pressed into her. "That's it, Freddy! That's what I need! Give it to me. Give it all to me!"

As Freddy shoved deep into her, Lois gloried in the stretched, filled sensations he awakened in her hungering body, sensations she hadn't experienced in so long! He began thrusting, each plunging movement shoving her higher up the scale of passion. It was so good!

"Take me! Oh, Freddy! Take me!" Lois groaned, clutching his buttocks. "I need you so badly! Oh, darling, I need you so badly!"

Then, suddenly, gloriously, an orgasm burst through her. "Freddy! Freddy! Freddy! Yes! Oh...yes! Take...me! Take me! Take...me! Please! Oh...Please! Oh...please! Oh...please! Yes!"

"Me, too! Me, too! Unnhh!" Freddy groaned. His hips banged against Lois like a trip hammer as he exploded batch after batch of his hot, creamy sauce into her.

Afterward, they lay locked in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of their communal pleasure. "You're so wonderful!" Lois said, clutching him to her. "You make me feel better than anyone ever has!"

"You're the best for me, too! I think you're wonderful!" Freddy said, and kissed her.

Lois looked at him and was thrilled by the adoring way he gaped at her nakedness.

Freddy began caressing one of her breasts.

Lois shuddered and felt her nipples harden. "Oh, God, Freddy! How can you turn me on like this?" she murmured.

Her fingers found the young man's nipples and teased them to points of hardened flesh. To her delight, Lois heard Freddy gasp with pleasure. Thrilled at the reactions she was evoking, she bent her head and took one of his rigid nipples in her mouth. If he liked having her touch his nipples with her fingers, he'd probably love it if she sucked on them! She certainly loved having her nipples sucked!

"Ah!" Freddy moaned.

"Do you like that, Freddy?" Lois asked. That he did was obvious, and thrilled her no end. She loved making him feel good! Making him feel good made her feel good, too!

"Oh, yes!" he replied. "My God! Yes!"

She resumed making love to him, her lips blazing a trail of fire over his body. When he rolled on his back, Lois, out of the corner of her eye, saw that his cock had begun to rise again. She grasped it, feeling the heat, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their earlier joining. Her kisses moved across his belly, through his kinky pubic hair, to the base of the distended pole.

Getting on her knees next to Freddy's hips, she took the shaft in his mouth, clasping her lips around it, moving her head slowly up and down the swollen wand that gave her so much pleasure.

Freddy went wild as Lois's lips began to move up and down over his swelling, tender rod. He looked at her kneeling there, her breasts hanging, erect nipples pointing at the bed. He slid his hand over her soft, smooth skin while her lips traveled up and down his throbbing shaft.

"Oh, God, Lois! That feels too good! I'm so close!" Freddy gasped, his hips rocking.

Lois took her mouth off him, swung her leg over his body, then settled herself on his newly-revived pillar. It slid into her easily, cramming delightfully full. Her fluttering hot cavern engulfed it and caressed it. She looked down at her young lover, saw the look of ecstasy on his face, and was delighted. "You like this, don't you, Freddy?" she asked.

"Oh, yes!" the young man groaned. He arched his back, driving his cock deep into her.

Lois pressed down, overjoyed by the powerful sensations being administered to her by his swollen shaft. "My God, Freddy, you're huge!" she exclaimed. "It feels like you're in me all the way up to my throat!" She pushed herself erect and began to rock her hips. The motions caused his erection to whip around inside her, creating delightful bedlam in her super-aroused body.

"Oh! Freddy!" she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster, her breasts bobbing. "This is lovely! This...Ah! This is incredible!"

Freddy watched lovely woman ride his cock. Her face was flushed with passion and her gorgeous breasts quivered. He felt his hot sauce bubbling inside him, then it gushed through his penis and blasted into her, filling her to overflowing.

"I'm coming!" he cried. "Take it! Take it! Ahh!"

When Freddy's molten juices bathed her insides, Lois could stand no more. "Yes, come, darling! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come in me! Fill me! It feels so good! Oh...Oh! Freddy! Oh, Freddy! Yes! Ahh! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!"

Lois quivered through another awesome orgasm, then lay atop Freddy enjoying the aftermath, feeling his penis soften and slide from her. The departing organ tickled as it left her body. She felt his arms slide around her. This was wonderful!

Finally, she slid off him and rolled on her side, facing him. "I've never been as satisfied as you make me!" she told him. "Never!"

"I'm glad," he said.

They snuggled together and fell asleep for a while.

Lois, lying on her side with Freddy pressed against her, spoon-fashion, was awakened a little later by sensations that resulted from the young man's hand squeezing her breast. And there was something warm and hard crammed between her buttocks, too. He kissed her softly on the neck as he caressed her.

Lois put her hand on the one caressing her breast and pulled it against her. "That feels marvelous, Freddy!" she murmured. Passion, evoked by the young man's caresses, once more cascaded over her. She pressed back against him and felt his rigid shaft sliding between her buttocks. It felt startlingly good!

Freddy's hand left her breast, traveled ever-so-lightly down her body, then over her rounded belly. Through her pubic hair it moved, probing the area where her thighs and body joined. Lois, experiencing stratospheric levels of desire, raised her leg and laid it back over Freddy. He took the hint. His fingers found her clit, grasped it, and he began stroking it; jarring her with exquisite sensations.

"That's it! Oh darling, yes!" she moaned. "That's it! I love it when you play with me!" Her hips began moving and the tip of the young man's fleshy pole, jutting between her legs, rubbed against her labia. The dual contact of Freddy's fingers and penis soon had Lois writhing with need.

"Put it in me, Freddy!" she begged, "I need you in me again!"

The wild motions of Lois's warm body magnified the libidinous feelings Freddy was experiencing. He shifted position and the head of his penis began plowing between Lois'

labia. He felt her hand touch his wand and the next time he thrust forward, she guided him into her.

"Yes, Freddy! Yes!" Lois groaned. She quivered and her hips jolted as he plunged into her.

Freddy continued strumming Lois' clit as his shaft plunged in and out. "Oh, God, Lois! I...need...you!" he whispered in her ear. "I...need...you, too!"

"Oh! Freddy! Ahh! Freddy! I...Oh! Freddy!" Lois babbled, her mind awhirl with wild sensations, as his plunging cock continued to thrill her.

Then the joy she wanted was again hers. "Freddy! I'm coming! Now! Now!" she cried as orgasm detonated inside her. "Give it to me! Now! Now! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Now! Now!"

"Take it! Here it comes! Take it!" Freddy cried, as his pulsing penis pumped his juices into her.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. Lois kissed Freddy. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me!" she said.

"I think you're wonderful, too," he said, and kissed her.

"I wish you didn't live so far away," Lois said. "I hate to think I'm going to have to wait another two years before I see you again."

Freddy grinned and kissed her. "You won't have to wait that long," he said. "I'll be coming home every other weekend."

"Oh, Freddy, that's wonderful!" Lois exclaimed.

"That's not all," the young man said. "Our company is going to come here to town to do a series of short plays at the high school. And..." He paused, grinning, "I want you to come to New York some weekend. I have friends who work in some of the big theaters. I can probably get us good seats for a show like Phantom, or Miss Saigon. You want to do it?"

"Of course I do," Lois told him.

It was late, and Freddy did have to get back to his parents' house. Lois walked him to the door. Before he left, he kissed her.

"The next two weeks are going to be really tough," she whispered, clinging to him.

"They'll be tough for me, too," Freddy replied. "You could always quit your teaching job and come to New York with me."

"Freddy! I-I couldn't do that!" Lois exclaimed.

"Why not?" Freddy replied. "Think about it, we'll talk some more in a couple of weeks."

"Could I actually do what Freddy suggested?" Lois wondered as she watched young man walk away from her house.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers