Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"I'm scared," Audrey whispered as they walked down the long corridor. "What...what we're going to do is...it's wrong. What if Bert finds out, I..."

Mel stopped, turned to face Audrey, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. She returned the kiss with surprising urgency.

"There's nothing to worry about," he told her once the kiss ended. "Neither Bert nor Carla has any idea we're together, and they'll never find out, either. Forget about them and concentrate on us."

"O...OK. I-I'll try," Audrey replied.

Their room was just down the hall from where they'd stopped. When they reached it, Mel put the key in the lock and opened the door.

"I...I feel so...so wicked," Audrey murmured.

"It's what makes what we're doing so exciting," Mel told her.

They went into the room, he closed the door behind them, and put the chain latch on. Audrey watched him, hugging herself nervously, as if she didn't know what to do next.

Mel knew why they were there, and it wasn't to talk. He took Audrey in his arms and kissed her again.

With a soft moan, she pressed against him, her arms encircling him, locking him against her with a powerful embrace.

While their lips were joined, Mel slid his tongue out and caressed Audrey's lips with it. Her lips parted and her tongue emerged, seeking contact with his. Their tongues met, softly, tenuously at first, then lashed each other with growing urgency as the kiss went on.

Mel slid his hands to Audrey's full, firm bottom, grabbed her, and pressed her against the growing hardness at his groin.

Flushed and breathing hard, they leaned back in each other's arms. Audrey's lips were red and wet, and she looked, Mel thought, extremely desirable. He took his hands from her bottom and pushed open her sweater. She let her arms drop to her sides as he pushed it down over her arms. Once the sweater was out of the way, he unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her lacy white bra.

Next, Mel turned his attentions to her skirt, which quickly puddled at her feet after he opened the clasp at the waist. There Audrey stood, wearing the lacy bra and a pair of bikini underpants, with no pantyhose.

While he was undressing Audrey, she'd been undressing him, and she continued to do so. When Mel was wearing only his underwear and socks, he took Audrey's hand and led her to the bed.

Before they lay down, he undid the bra clasp, which he was delighted to discover lay between her breasts. Her magnificent tawny globes sprang free, sagging only slightly, their tips already rigid. Then he peeled down her panties and had her lay down on the bed.

"Oh," she said, "This is a water bed. I've never been in one before."

Mel stripped his remaining garments off and joined Audrey on the undulating bed. Their warm bodies coming pressed together. The softly rocking movements of the bed caused them to rub together delightfully.

Mel, who had been dreaming about this moment all week, ever since he and Audrey agreed to meet, wasted no time. He rolled on top of her and felt her legs open to receive him. His rigid penis was trapped between his belly and her already-wet gash.

Audrey moved against him, sending thrills coursing through him. He raised his hips and she reached between them, grasped his rigid pole with her soft, warm hand, and guided it to her opening. Mel thrust into her, bringing a gasp of joy from her lips.

"Oh, God! I needed you so badly! How did you know?" Audrey murmured. She gazed up at him, her eyes wide.

"Because I needed you just as badly!" Mel told her. "I've been thinking about this all week." With powerful strokes, he began driving into her, feeling her snug channel clasping his probing shaft. The sensations were wondrous! He wouldn't be able to hold back long, but from the way Audrey's body had begun to quiver and gyrate, he sensed that she was as close to coming as he was.

Audrey's legs locked behind his and she thrust her pelvis against him urgently. Her arms locked round his neck and she pulled his face down to hers. Their lips joined.

Great, racking spasms shook Audrey and she moaned into his mouth. Mel felt her vaginal walls rippling along his cock, milking him, sucking his juices from him.

Whimpering with delight, he experienced a tremendous rush of pleasure as his fluids shot from deep inside him into Audrey, filling her, making his thrusting easier.

Her body went wild and she groaned into his mouth, straining against him, shaking powerfully.

After their initial intense hunger had been sated, they stayed as they were, with him atop her, looking down into Audrey's smiling face. Mel bent and kissed her softly.

"That was so wonderful for me! Was it good for you?" she asked.

"Yes, it was," Mel replied. "It was wonderful!"

Audrey continued to study him. "Now that we've done that, what else are we going to do?" she asked softly.

"What would you like to do?" Mel asked her.

"I want to make love, again and again, until I can't do it any more!" Audrey exclaimed. She kissed him again. "I never want to stop feeling like I do right now!"

Mel smiled at her, bent, and gave her a soft kiss. "That was kind of what I was thinking, too," he told her. He rolled off her and they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth and closeness, letting their bodies rejuvenate.

When he'd calmed a bit, Mel began stroking Audrey's back softly and she responded, her skin rippling as his hand slid over it.

"Oh, Mel!" she moaned into his chest, "That really does feel nice!"

"I guess I'm doing it right, then," Mel said.

Audrey pulled back and smiled at him. "I'm all sticky," she said. "I want a bath before we do anything else."

"The shower is over there, in the bathroom," Mel said.

Audrey climbed out of bed and seemed to have a moment's discomfort about being nude in front of Mel, then she turned and walked to the bathroom.

Mel watched her go, thinking she was quite a beautiful sight naked. Audrey's body was lush and full, and she had a deep tan. She was a bit of a contrast to his wife, who was leaner, though nothing to throw rocks at, either. And Audrey did have fabulous breasts and a fantastic ass! She sure was well-formed.

Mel lay there, thinking about what Audrey looked like in the shower, then he got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. He could hear the shower going, and knew she hadn't heard his approach. He wasn't sure what her reaction would be to what he planned to do. So far, she seemed to be enjoying their weekend tryst, and he didn't want jeopardize the remainder of the weekend by upsetting her just after it started.

Steam from the shower filled the bathroom. Through the frosted glass of the tub enclosure, Mel watched the vague shape of Audrey's tawny body as she moved, washing herself.

Slowly, he pushed the door open, and stared. She looked gorgeous! The droplets of water on her dusky skin looked like sparkling jewels. She had her eyes closed, and was letting the hot spray pelt down on her. She turned, opened her eyes, and jumped when she saw him.

"Mel, you startled me!" she exclaimed.

Mel was glad he had. When she jumped, various parts of her anatomy moved wonderfully. "Thought I'd see if you needed any help with your bath," he said.

"Oh..." Audrey said. She looked thoughtful for a second, then smiled. "Why not? Seems to me that could be fun."

Mel stepped into the steamy shower, took the washcloth from Audrey, lathered it thoroughly, then he began washing her. She giggled with delight as he rubbed the lather covered cloth over her.

"I haven't had anybody wash me since I was a little girl," she gurgled, "God, it feels wonderful!"

"I can testify that you aren't a little girl any more," Mel told her.

Audrey's gleeful giggles were transformed into soft moans of delight when he began rubbing the lathery washcloth over her breasts. Her nipples grew rigid and jutted through the foamy suds blanketing the surface of her magnificent globes.

As delightful as he found washing Audrey's breasts was, there was more, much more, Mel wanted to do. He slid the cloth down her over her gently rounded belly, and thrust it between her legs.

"Oh, God!" Audrey cooed, parting her legs to make access easier for his hand. "I...I was...wondering when...when you'd get around to...to washing me...there!"

She clung to Mel's arm as he thoroughly lathered her vagina. Her legs were trembling and she was breathing hard, which made her luscious, lather-crowned chest rise and fall rapidly.

"If you...you keep doing that...much...much longer," she panted, "You'll make me come!"

"Would that be so bad?" Mel asked. He continued the caresses that were driving her wild.

"Mmm!" she murmured, her hips beginning to rock in reaction to his caressing hand. "N-no, um, I...I guess...not!"

The washcloth needed more lather, so Mel took a break from washing her and re-soaped it. While he did, Audrey started running her hands over him.

"Hurry up and wash me more!" she said, her voice sultry, "I want you to wash me more, a lot more!"

Mel was about to resume washing Audrey when an idea popped into his head. He let the soap squirt out out of his hand and, as he planned, watched it fall to the floor of the tub, behind Audrey.

"Oh, darn," he said, "I lost the soap. It just squirted out of my hand. It's over there, behind you."

"Don't move, I'll get it," Audrey said. When she turned and bent to pick up the tiny bar of motel soap, her glorious ass, wet and glistening, was offered to him. Mel quickly took his erect cock in his hand and slid it between her finely-shaped buttocks and felt it sink into her lathery cavern.

"Oh, Mel!" Audrey gasped, "What on earth are...are you doing? Oh, God! Does that ever feel wild!"

While the hot water sprayed over them, Mel grasped her hips and began thrusting into her powerfully. Audrey put her hands on the shower wall, braced herself, and pushed back at him.

"This feels...Oh, God!...so...incredible!," she groaned, "I...I never knew you could...Oh!...make love this way! Don't stop! Oh, God, Mel! Please don't stop!"

There was no way Mel could have stopped, even if he'd wanted to, which he certainly didn't. Deep in his loins, his orgasm was building, tightening his insides like a spring, a spring waiting to uncoil in a burst of pleasure.

"I...I...Oh, God, Mel! I'm...I'm going to come!" Audrey groaned. Her body began to jolt, then her moans reached a peak, as an intense orgasm swept over her.

"Yes! Take me! Take me, Mel!" she wailed. "Yes! I'm there! Oh, God, yes, I'm there! Yes!"

Mel's muscles tensed, then powerful spasms began deep inside his loins and his juices exploded into her. "Oh, God, Audrey! Oh, God!" he groaned, hanging on for dear life as his legs went rubbery.

After they finished, Mel and Audrey clung to each other under the stinging spray until strength returned to their legs. Then they finished their bath, toweled each other off, and returned to bed.

"My God, Mel! You're full of surprises, aren't you?" Audrey whispered, clinging to him, burying her head in his neck. She kissed his ear, then licked the spot she'd kissed. "We've been here two hours and it's been absolute bliss so far," she said.

"If I have anything to say about it, things are only going to get better," Mel said.

"Better?" Audrey looked surprised. "I'm not sure I'll be able to stand it if they get too much better, I..." Her voice faded and she was silent. Mel looked at her, she was asleep.

He realized he was a little tired, too. Before he realized it, he'd dozed off.

IV.

Mel was awakened by an intense burst of pleasure. He raised his head, looked down, and realized that Audrey was giving him a blow-job. His erect cock slid in and out of her mouth as her head moved up and down. Shock-wave after shock-wave of delight thudded through him. His hips began moving in response to her oral caresses.

While Audrey's mouth was sliding up and down over his erect penis, her hands were sliding lightly up and down his legs, adding to the incredible excitement she was giving him. He knew if he let her continue, he'd soon fill her mouth with his hot, sticky fluids, and he wasn't sure how she'd feel about that.

Mel began stroking Audrey's back, and she turned around so she could look at him. Her eyes wild and she didn't stop what she was doing with her mouth.

"Audrey, if you keep that up, I'm going to come soon!" Mel warned her, his voice strained.

He thought she'd stop, but she didn't. In fact, she tightened her lips around his swollen shaft and lashed it with her tongue. Her hand moved to his balls and began massaging them. Her actions added even more wild sensations to those that were about to overrun Mel.

"Oh...God! I...I can't stop myself!" Mel moaned, "I...I can't stop!" His loud cry of joy accompanied his explosion. His pulsing penis sent his fluids gushing into Audrey's mouth like water gushing out of a fire hose.

When Mel started coming, Audrey took her mouth from him, but she continued to milk his cock and massage the sticky juices jetting from the tip into the shaft. The sensations Mel experienced were so fantastic, so intense, that they were pleasure which verged on pain. She kept it up until he was limp, then she looked at him, smiling, traces of his sticky white goo on her chin and breasts.

"Did...did you like that?" she asked softly. "I...I'm sorry I couldn't..."

Unable to talk, Mel nodded, then he pulled her into his arms and hugged her fiercely.

Audrey pressed her fact against his chest and kissed him. "I don't know why I did that," she whispered, "I...couldn't resist kissing it. The rest...just happened.

She kissed him and he could taste himself on her lips and breath. They lay in each other's arms for a while.

When Mel's ability to function returned. He again began sliding his hands over her smooth, warm body.

Audrey wriggled in his arms, purring with delight. "Can a person die from having too much sex?" she asked.

"Are you asking because you want to find out?" Mel responded.

Audrey giggled. "If you think about it, it really would be a wonderful way to commit

suicide," she said.

Mel laughed, too. "Yeah, the funeral director probably wouldn't be able to get the smile off your face."

For some reason, Audrey found his comment terribly funny, and her laughter was infectious. They lay in each other's arms, enjoying a mirthful interlude.

Once they were over their fit of giggles, Mel resumed his exploration of Audrey's delectable physique. She writhed with delight and gurgled happily when he captured a turgid nipple between his lips and sucked on it hard. She cried out, her back arching. Her hands went to his ears and pulled his face against her breasts.

His hands kept moving over her, finally worming their way between her legs, feeling the wetness of lust in her crinkly pubic hair. Audrey thrust her hips up, seeking his touch, and Mel didn't disappoint her. His fingers parted her slick, silken labia and plunged into her.

Audrey moaned passionately and began fucking herself against his fingers while his lips moved from one straining nipple to the other.

Mel moved so his lips could trace a path down over her belly. During that delightful journey, he paused to lavish attention on her navel, an action that drew delighted squeals from her while her hips continued thrusting against his fingers.

"Yes! Oh, God, Mel, yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth as her body began quaking with approaching orgasm.

He kissed down through her lush pubic thatch, found her clit, and sucked it between his

lips.

"Yes!" Audrey groaned. "Oh, yes! Yes!" Her shrieks of joy rose to a crescendo, her thighs gripped his hand, and her hips humped up and down on the bed. The motions of the water bed seemed to add to the elation his hand and lips were giving Audrey.

At last her cries of ecstasy waned and she collapsed on the bed. Mel, his face smeared with her effluent, slid up along her warm body and embraced her.

Audrey turned in his arms and as she hugged him, Mel could feel her breasts pressing against his chest.

He kissed her and she smiled weakly. "Oh, God!" she exulted, "if that's what it takes to do to die from sex, I want to do it some more!"

"That's just what I intend to do," Mel told her. He kissed her and their tongues dueled again. The time it took to give Audrey pleasure had given his body a chance to re-group, and he felt the familiar stirrings of desire deep inside him.

Audrey began kissing Mel's chest. Her soft lips nibbled his nipples, stiffening them, sending still more joy arcing through him. She suckled him like he had suckled her, and he was delighted at how wonderful it felt. Her soft hands continued to explore of him, sliding over his ass cheeks, which tightened with involuntary spasms of bliss.

"I take it you like that?" Audrey murmured, licking one of his nipples.

"Uh-huh!" Mel grunted. "God!"

His cock had arisen again, and was pressing against Audrey's belly. She rolled atop him, trapping his erection between them. She looked down at him, smiling. "You're insatiable, aren't you?" she asked.

"Look...who...who's...talking!" Mel gasped.

Audrey chuckled. "I know, isn't it wonderful?" she said. She began moving her hips, caressing the shaft of his cock with her wet opening, stimulating him even more. "I need you again," she gasped. She reached between them, grasped him, and soon had him hilted deep inside her. Mel felt the warm caress of her tight cavern, then she began moving.

"Oh, God!" she cooed, "I love doing it this way! I really do!"

Faster and faster her hips moved, making Mel's cock whip around inside her, stirring her as much as it stirred him, judging from the flush he could see spreading over her body.

Audrey's moans grew in intensity and pitch, and her body began the trembling that had become so familiar to him. "Yes, darling! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as she went into paroxysms of delight.

Her full, feminine hips went wild, and her luscious body began shaking as they once again shared a mutual orgasm.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Mel groaned as his body fired jets of sticky cream into Audrey. Their mixed fluids trickled out of her, and ran down the crack of his ass.

"Oh!" Audrey murmured happily as they lay in a happy embrace afterward. "That was so wonderful! Everything we've done has been so wonderful!"

"It sure has been!" Mel agreed.

V.

They enjoyed lying together a little longer, but other needs began making themselves known. They'd been engaged in strenuous activity for several hours, hadn't had lunch and were both beginning to become aware of hunger, for food.

"You hungry?" Mel asked.

"It's funny you should ask," Audrey replied. "I was just thinking that it's been a while since I've eaten." She looked at him and smiled. "Food," she added.

"What do you want to do?" Mel asked. "The way I see it, we have several choices. We can go out and get something, we can call down for room service, or we can have more sex and die of starvation."

"Don't think I'm getting tired of you," Audrey said, kissing him on the cheek, "because I'm not. But it might be nice to get out of bed for a while."

"Good point," Mel said. "After all, man cannot live by sex alone."

Audrey giggled.

"Why don't we go to one of those fast-food places that has a drive-thru window?" he

suggested. "That way we won't be taking a chance on someone we know seeing us."

Audrey agreed that sounded like a good idea. A shower was needed, she told him, and they took one. When they were dried off, they went out and began to dress. Audrey bent and picked up her bra and panties from where Mel had dropped them.

"You don't need those, do you?" Mel asked.

Audrey straightened up, looked at him a little strangely, but finished dressing without putting her under things on.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers