Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began thrusting into her slowly, his motions causing soft, gentle waves of sweetness to swell through their joined bodies.

Carla loved the way her body was being filled with warm, lovely feelings. Every time they made love it was different. As much as she loved their wild couplings, she treasured these gentle times more. The times when their union was peaceful and loving.

Bert kept up his slow, steady stroking as long as he could. When his level of urgency had risen to the point where he could no longer continue the leisurly pace, he stopped and lay still, stroking Carla gently, letting himself calm a bit.

It was Carla who reached the point of no return first. "I need you to take me now!" she groaned, her hips moving fervently. "I need you now, Bert! Please! Make me come!"

Her plea caused Bert's body to open up and he emptied his juices powerfully into her. "Now! Carla! Now!" he cried as he drove against her. "Come, Baby! Come! Come!"

Take me! Take me! Yes!" Carla cried as she joined him in ecstasy. "Yes! Now! Now!

Yes! Oh, yes!"

Afterward, they got up, took another shower, and got dressed. Carla walked Bert to the door. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Mel told me he's going away again in two weeks," Carla whispered after the kiss ended.

Bert's brow furrowed, then he smiled. "You know, I think Audrey said something about having to go somewhere in a couple of weeks, too," he said. He kissed her once more, then he left.