Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Hank drank in the way Rosalie's body moved when she stretched and felt his groin tighten.

Rosalie rolled on her side facing him and pressed her body against his. She looked at him, wide-eyed, when she felt his cock prodding her belly. "My God, Hank! I don't believe it! You're hard again!" she exclaimed.

Hank, grinning like a Cheshire cat, nodded. "You do seem to bring out the beast in me," he said. "I was never like this before I met you."

Rosalie was thrilled! She moved her hips and his erection, crammed between her legs, brushed the soft lips of her already-quaking love-cave. "I...I guess you bring out the beast in me, too!" she whispered. "Because I'm turned on, too!"

Hank slid his hands up and down her back and felt her quiver. Then he slid his hands down and played with her buttocks.

Rosalie began to rock her hips, rubbing her well-moistened furrow against his erection. It felt surprisingly good! "Please, darling, don't make me wait!" she murmured. "I...I want you again! I...I need you again!"

"I won't make you wait, honey," Hank said. He rolled on top of her, raised his hips and the tip of his blood-engorged organ slid into her. He felt her warmth engulfing him as he slithered into her. When he was fully hilted, he straightened his arms, lifting himself off her, but keeping his hips pressed against hers.

"Oh, darling, yes!" Rosalie murmured. "Take me! I...I can't get enough of you!" Her body shook from the force of his thrusts. She loved it! Superb sensations shot through her, bubbling and boiling, superb feelings, growing and spreading. "God, Hank! You make me feel so good!" she sighed, locking her legs behind his.

Suddenly, it was happening again! "Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" she whimpered. Her hips began bucking. "Good! Oh! So good! I'm coming! Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!"

"Me, too!" Hank groaned as what was left of his hot fluids spewed into his lover's body once again.

"Yes! Yes!" Rosalie moaned, "Take me! Oh, Hank, take me! Yes!"

-2-

Exhausted, they slipped into robes and went down to the kitchen, which Hank had arranged to have stocked with food, to have some hot chocolate.

"There is something else I have for you," Hank told Rosalie as they stood at the counter, waiting for the water to heat so they could have hot chocolate.

"What is it?" she asked, excited, but unable to imagine what else he could have done. Buying this house for her - for them - was more than enough.

"It's a surprise," he replied, grinning. "I'll tell you what it is after the hot chocolate's ready."

"Hank, please!" she protested. "I hate surprises. You're being mean."

Hank kept grinning. He poured the hot water into the cups holding the hot chocolate mix. "I'm sorry," he said, "you'll just have to wait."

"Hank!" Rosalie said. She slipped her hand inside his robe and began to stroke his penis. "Please! I've been nice to you, why are you being mean to me?"

"Ah..." Hank experienced a rush of delight and, for a second, was tempted to give in and

tell her. He shook his head. "I...I don't care what you do to me," he said. "I'm not going to tell you, not until we...we're in the living room."

The hot chocolate was ready, so they picked up their cups and walked into the living room.

Rosalie looked at Hank impatiently. "All right," she said, "we're in the living room, what about that surprise?"

Hank looked at the fireplace. "Would you like it if I built a fire?" he asked. "The Jacksons had the fireplace closed off, but I had the contractor open it up and make sure the chimney was OK. I also had a good supply of seasoned firewood laid in."

Rosalie couldn't hide her frustration. At that point, she couldn't have cared less about the damn fireplace. "All right," she said. "But will you tell me what the surprise is after you have the fire lit?"

"I guess so," Hank replied, grinning.

While Hank built a fire in the fireplace, Rosalie arranged herself on the sofa, folding her legs under her. She saw Hank taking surreptitious glances at her as he worked.

When he had a good fire burning, Hank stood up, took his cup, walked to the sofa. He sat down on the sofa, next to Rosalie. They both gazed at the fire for a while, and didn't speak. Finally, Hank set his cup down and turned toward Rosalie. She gazed back at him, her eyes soft, wide, and trusting. "Rosalie, I..." he began.

"Hank..." Rosalie said.

They spoke at exactly the same time, stopped, and looked at one another some more.

"Go ahead," he said.

Rosalie shook her head. "No," she said, "You go, you're the one with the surprise."

"Well, I..." Hank looked down at Rosalie. "Rosalie...do...do you really want to marry me?" he asked.

Rosalie wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "Yes! Oh, God, Hank, yes! Yes, you know I do!" she said between kisses.

"Then I guess you'll need this," Hank said. He pulled out of her embrace, dub in the pocket of his robe, and handed her a small box containing a diamond engagement ring he'd purchased earlier in the week.

Rosalie opened the box and stared at the ring. Then, her hands trembling visibly, she took it out, slipped it on, and looked at Hank. Tears began rolling down her cheeks. "Oh, Hank, it...it's beautiful, it's absolutely beautiful! I love you!" she said.

Then they were in each other's arms, holding each other, their faces inches apart, gazing into each other's eyes. Hank's heart was pounding and he couldn't breathe. Slowly, their faces moved toward each other, then their lips met.

Hank was ecstatic. The way Rosalie's body moved against his, the caress of her lips against his, the taste of her soft breath in his mouth, was so sweet, so wonderful, it took his breath away!

When the kiss ended, Rosalie snuggled against him, nestling her face in his neck, and her soft hair tickled his cheek. He ran his hand through her hair and pulled her tighter against him. He could feel his shirt getting wet from her tears.

"Honey, why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because I...I'm...so...so happy," she whispered.

He stroked her back. "You know," he said softly, "This is forever. I won't ever leave you."

"You...you...you really mean that, don't you?" she sniffled.

"I've never meant anything more!" Hank said. "Now that I finally have you, I'm not about to let you go! I...I guess I didn't realize it before, but I've really been waiting for you my whole life."

Eventually Rosalie's sobbing stopped and she leaned back in his arms and looked at him. "Oh, Hank, I feel so safe when you hold me," she whispered.

Hank was a bit surprised by what was happening. As always, close contact with her warmed him but, so far, there had none of the intense sexuality that characterized most of their times together.

He kissed her again and, this time, he felt a surge of passion. He slid his tongue between her lips and hers met it. As sparks of ecstasy arced between them, he felt himself getting hard. He slid his hands under her robe, onto her warm, silky skin. Rosalie moaned and pressed even tighter against him. He found her breasts and began to twirl a rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She began moaning softly and twisting in his arms.

Hank stopped what he was doing, stood up, scooped her into his arms, and started for the bedroom. "But I want it to be wonderful."

In the bedroom, he laid her on the bed and stripped her robe off. He took his robe off, too, then he was lying on the bed with her and her warm body was pressed against his.

Hank suckled Rosalie's breasts as tenderly as he could, lashing the hardening tips with his tongue, hearing her moans of joy. He let his hand glide over her body and felt her respond to his caress. In just seconds she was begging him to take her.

"Please! Oh, Hank, please! I need you! Oh, God, I need you!" Rosalie whimpered.

Hank rolled on top of his fiancée and buried his rigid pole in her! Filled with ardor, he drove into her. It was a wonderful, joyous union of their bodies.

Hank's passion blossomed, then exploded. "Rosalie! Darling! Oh, God! " he cried. A tremendous upheaval took place inside him and he spewed his hot semen into her.

"Hank! I love you! Oh, God, darling! I love you! Yes! Yes! Oh, my, God, yes!" Rosalie screamed, her body struggling against his, her clawed hands raking his back.

When their frenetic coupling ended, they lay, spent and awed, in each other's arms. "I love you," Hank told her.

Tears once more tumbled down Rosalie's cheeks. "I...I love you, too!" she replied. "God! I'm so happy!"

Hank kissed her. "I want you to feel like this for the rest of your life," he said. "You deserve to feel like this." He slid his hands down her back, onto her buttocks. He loved her bottom. It was without question the most perfectly formed bottom he'd ever seen.

Rosalie kissed him and giggled. "You're hard again!" she whispered.

"How could I be anything else?" Hank asked, "When I'm with you, I'm always hard!"

"Yes, you are," she said, reaching for his erection. "And I love it!" She pushed him on his back and slid onto him. After making a facile movement of her hands and hips, she got him buried in her and began riding him.

Hank gazed up at Rosalie as joy once again soared through him. He was entranced by the delightful jiggling of her breasts and the look of passion on her face. This time, their coupling was sweet, wonderful, and joyous. His cock lashed Rosalie's insides as she rode him. He shoved his hips up, pressing their pubic bones together, and both of them rejoiced with pleasure.

"Oh! I can't wait! Oh, God, Hank! I can't wait!" Rosalie cried, her hips moving faster and faster. "I'm going to come! Oh, God, Hank! I'm going to come again! Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Yes!"

Hank clasped her breasts and thumbed the nipples as she thrashed wildly against him. Then he, too, joined in. "Now! Oh, God, darling, now!" he cried as, wracked by ecstasy, he exploded into her.

Once more, afterward, Rosalie cuddled in Hank's arms. "I can't believe it," she said, and once more tears began to flow. "I...I'm so happy!"

"I don't want you to go home tonight," Hank said.

"I am home," Rosalie replied. She clutched him fiercely. "Where you are is my home!"

Hank pulled her back into his arms and once more their lips met and their bodies pressed against each other.

Rosalie trembled and gasped with joy as his seeking, searching hands glided over her, his touch so incredibly light and wonderful it almost made her cry. Her body strained upward, offering her luscious breasts to his maddening caresses.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Rosalie moaned as his lips moved up the slope of one fleshy globe, teasing, tickling, then engulfing the re-erected tip. Hank's lips ventured from her breasts across her quaking body. He stroked her legs as his lips traveled along her body, then she felt an outburst of bliss when his mouth covered her pulsing vagina and his tongue began lashing her clit and probing into her.

"Hank! Oh, God, Hank!" Rosalie cried. Sweet sensations , so intense she was afraid she'd come, filled her.

Hank kissed and licked the skin surrounding her vagina and trailed his fingers lightly up and down her legs, sustaining her high level of excitement, keeping her at the verge of exploding into bliss.

Hank, too, was hovering at the edge of orgasm. He raised his head from between her legs, then slid up between them. When he lowered his hips, his erection, as if drawn by an irresistible force, slid into her.

"I need you! Yes! I need you!" Rosalie cried, grabbing at his back. "It feels so wonderful when you're in me!"

They struggled against each other, their pubic bones banging together, while ecstasy exploded from their joined centers and radiated through their bodies. It was as if they'd fused into one pulsing, seeking, carnal being.

"Take me, Hank! Please! Please!" Rosalie begged, about to come. "Please! I want to feel you come with me! Please! Please! Yes! Yes! God! God! God! I...I can't stop! Oh, God, Hank! It's...It's happening! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, darling, yes!"

Hank's body went rigid, and he felt sensations which were so intense he could feel them from the tips of his toes to the roots of his hair. "Rosalie! I love you!" he cried.

His passion spent, Hank held himself over Rosalie on stiffened arms for a moment, then he rolled to his side and pulled her into his arms, loving the way she snuggled into his arms.

"I can't get enough of you," Rosalie said. "The more we make love, the more I want to."

"I know," Hank agreed, "it's that way for me, too."

"Is...is all this real?" she asked, "is what we have real, or is it just a wonderful dream I'm going to wake up from?"

Hank kissed her, long and hard. Holding her face in his hands, he said, "This is as real as it gets. I am in love with you, I need you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. There's no way I can live without you."

Thrilled by his words, Rosalie clung to him. Once more, tears of joy welled up in her eyes. "I love you, too," she said softly. "I want to be with you forever!" She kissed him passionately and snuggled against him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12