Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

He reached for one of her breasts. When his hand closed over it, she moaned and her arms tightened around him.

"Do...do you really want to have dinner?" he gasped when the kiss ended.

Sheila gazed at him, her chest heaving, then she shook her head.

They checked into the motel, and that's where they were now, enjoying the afterglow of a shattering orgasm.

"How...how come you...you made me...come like that?" his slim, lovely companion whispered.

Her question surprised him. "Didn't you like it?"

She nodded. "It...it felt wild, wilder than I knew it would."

Lou could hardly believe what she'd told him. Her husband was a world-class clod if he wasn't giving this lovely creature all the pleasure she deserved. His hands again began traveling her body, exploring every spot he could touch. They moved over her luscious ass, the most wonderfully-shaped one he'd seen in his life, and tickled the crack between her firm nether cheeks.

"Oh!" Sheila squirmed and pressed against him. "That feels so neat!"

He slid aside and had her roll on her belly, then began working her over in earnest. His hands were everywhere, touching, teasing, tickling. They traced between her shapely legs and she parted them. He caressed the baby-soft skin of her inner thighs and she cooed with pleasure. "I don't believe it!" she gasped. "You...you're turning me on again!"

Lou thoroughly caressed her lovely bottom and lithe legs and soon his attentions had her quivering with desire again. Finally, he began kissing the wondrously-shaped globes of her bottom.

"God!" she groaned. "You're making me crazy! Don't...don't make me come without you! Please!"

"I have no intention of doing that," Lou said, getting to his knees and moving behind her. Gently, he lifted her hips, then aimed his revitalized cock at her sopping opening.

"Yes!" Sheila groaned and pushed against him as his rock-hard shaft was engulfed by her snug, warm cavity. "Oh, God, yes!"

He gripped her hips, pulling her against him, feeling his thighs slap against the back of hers. Waves of joy broke over him. She was wonderful!

Their initial joining had taken some of the urgency from Lou's need for her, but not much. He kept stroking into her, feeling his need grow with every stroke. Sheila pushed herself up and he took her in his arms, his hands covering and squeezing her fine, small breasts, the nipples again extended like little fingers.

"Again! Make me come again!" she cried, her hands covering his, squeezing them tighter against her chest.

Lou slipped one of his hands free and began twirling her clit, feeling his erection as it slid in and out of her. It was a supremely thrilling experience!

"Yes! That's it! That's it!" Sheila groaned, her bottom squirming against him. "I...I-I-I-I-I...Uh! Uh! Uh!" Her head rolled on her shoulders wildly, limply, and her hands clamped her breasts. Her body quaked and jolted from the ecstatic feelings he was giving her.

"Baby! Yeah!" Lou cried, hugging her to him, as he exploded more of his molten juices into her.

"What...what happens now?" Sheila asked him as they lay pressed against each other, their wild joining complete.

"That's up to us, I guess," he replied, kissing her gently on the nose. "I'm not sure I want this to be the only time we ever make love."

"I...I have a family," she whispered. "I have kids...and...and a husband, I..."

Lou put a finger on her lips. "Do you want to keep seeing me?"

She nodded. "God help me, yes," she replied. "I-I know it's wrong, terribly wrong, but...but I want to!"

"Then we'll work something out," Lou said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12