Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"My God, Timmy!" Lori gushed, "That was incredible! It...it was way better than...than it ever...ever was with...Link. You've grown up, that's for sure!" She wriggled her backside against him and his erection, still embedded in her, slipped out as it softened. "God! I needed that so much!" She rolled around to face him. "How come my being pregnant doesn't turn you off?"

Tim kissed her gently. "I'm not sure. You're still very pretty. Pregnancy doesn't change that."

Lori kissed him. "I'm glad you feel that way," she said. She grinned. "Man, am I ever!" She made a face. "I'm all sticky. I've got to clean up and pee." She gracefully slid out of bed and padded naked to the bathroom.

Tim watched as Lori, wonderfully naked, walked across the room and disappeared into the hallway. He couldn't believe it. He'd gotten to make love with the woman of his dreams and the reality was far better than his fantasies had ever been. He laid there wondering if this would be a one-time thing, or if there would be more.

He must have dozed off. The next thing he knew, he was experiencing incredible delights. He opened his eyes. Lori was kneeling on the bed next to him, sucking his erection, which once had risen proudly from his middle in response to her efforts. This was better than he hoped for! He rubbed her swollen belly, then teased her nipples.

She let his erection slide from her mouth and smiled at him, her lips and chin slick and shiny. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

"No way! I love it," he told her, "it feels wonderful!" His voice sounded a little tight.

"Good," Lori said. She smiled, bent, and resumed licking and sucking his newly reinflated wand. He groaned with joy. She sure knew what she was doing!

Having come, he wasn't in imminent danger of coming from her attentions, which meant he could lie there and enjoy how wonderful Lori was making him feel with her lips, tongue, and fingers. He continued to lie there, letting her have her way with him.

She kept at it for a wonderfully long time, then she stopped, straddled him, gripped his erection in with one petite hand, and lowered herself onto his shaft. Again Tim knew the delectable, almost overwhelming, sensations that went along with entering her. Warmth ripped through him, shaking him.

Once she had him hilted deep inside her, Lori began rocking her hips, making his erection lash her insides.

"I love this!" she gurgled delightedly. "Oh, God, Timmy, do I ever love it!"

"Me, too," Tim groaned. He reached up and toyed with her bobbing breasts, then he ran his fingers lightly over the tightly stretched skin covering her belly.

"I can't believe this!" she cooed, "I never used to be this horny!" The motions of her hips became more and more frantic. "God! I...I can't get enough of you! I can't get enough of you!" she mewled. "I...can't...get...enough!"

Tim felt his need rising rapidly. He clutched her hips and pressed her against him, raising his hips, poking his erection into her as far as it would go.

"Oh, shit! Oh...shit!" Lori cried suddenly, her face and chest flushing. "I...ah...I'm gonna come again! Oh, Timmy! Yes, Timmy! Oh, yeah! Take me! Take me! I can't wait! I gotta...ahh!" Her body went wild as her passion was unleashed.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Tim cried, as her vibrating vaginal walls sucked an explosion from him.

They snuggled for a while after they finished, and once more he got to enjoy the feel of her warm flesh pressing against his. She giggled, then, and once more excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she came back, she sat on the bed.

"Am I terrible?" she asked. Tim was surprised to hear her sounding a bit unsure about what they'd been doing.

Tim caressed one of her slim arms. "I think you're wonderful," he told her. "I don't think you're terrible at all."

She leaned over him and kissed him gently. "I'm glad you think so." She stood up. "I'm hungry. Ever since I got pregnant, I'm always hungry. Can I get you something?"

"I'll have another cup of coffee," he said.

He watched her slip on a filmy robe that barely covered her swollen belly. He got up, slipped on his pants, and followed her out into the kitchen.

"I still don't understand why you aren't turned off by this..." Lori said. She patted her belly, "My damn husband sure as hell is." They were again sitting in the kitchen. Tim had a cup of coffee, she had coffee and a Danish she'd warmed in the microwave.

"If you're eating all the time, how have you kept your figure?" he asked.

She held her belly in both hands. "You call this keeping my figure?" she snorted.

Tim caressed her bottom. "This is still in good shape," he said, giving one firm cheek a squeeze.

Lori smiled at him. "You know just the right thing to say, don't you?" she said. She got up and plopped down on his lap.

Tim was surprised to feel delightful sensations again beginning to ripple through his body. Was it possible he could get turned on again? He cupped his hand around one firm breast and thumbed the nipple. "These aren't bad, either," he said.

Lori shuddered. "God! That feels nice! But...they're...they're bigger than they used to be. My husband says that's the only good thing about my being pregnant!" She snorted. "But the asshole doesn't do anything about it."

His erection again began to swell, encouraged by the pressure of her fine, taut butt squirming delightfully on his lap.

Lori's eyes widened and she stared at him. "Is that what I think it is?"

Tim smiled and nodded.

Lori's eyes widened. "God! You're horny all the time! Why didn't we start doing this a long time ago?" She slid off his lap and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go back in the bedroom!"

They did. "Why don't you kneel on the bed?" Tim suggested.

Lori slipped out of her robe and did just that.

Tim opened his pants, pushed them down, stepped out of them, then knelt behind her on the bed. Moving closer to her, he gripped his erection and pressed it between the cheeks of her tight bottom. The tip brushed her slippery labia and delved into her opening, and she pushed back against him. He didn't put it in her, though. Instead, he teased her with it. Lori squirmed and continued to try to get him back inside her, but Tim kept pulling back, teasing her.

"Want this?" he asked.

"Yes! Please!" she moaned. "Come on, Timmy! Put it in me! Please, Timmy I want you! Don't tease me!"

"Are you sure you want this?" Tim asked. He shoved his swollen shaft part way into her.

"Oh, yes!" Lori groaned. She pushed herself back, sucking him all the way into her. "That's it! Oh, God! That's it!"

Tim began moving slowly sliding his erection deep into her, then pulling out until only the tip remained in her. She kept pushing against him, twisting her hips, trying to get as much of his erection as she could. He knew what he was doing was making her crazy. In fact, it was making him crazy, too. She wasn't the first woman he'd made love with, but she was far and away the best.

"God! I don't believe this!" she cried, "It feels even better than as the other times we did it! Better!"

Tim caressed her back, leaned over her, squeezed her dangling breasts, then caressed her belly, all the while sinking his swollen erection into her body, feeling the walls of her vagina grip him.

Her hand moved to the spot where their bodies joined, and Tim realized she was playing with her clit, giving herself stimulation over and above that she was receiving from his invading erection.

As their movements became more and more feverish, Tim pulled back too far and came out of her.

Larui immediately began begging him to put himself back into her. "What...what are you doing, Timmy? Please! Put it back in me! I need it!" she begged. "Please, Timmy, don't do this to me!"

Tim wanted to be back inside her as much as she wanted him there. He gripped his erection in his hand and went to push back into her. By mistake, he positioned the tip against her tiny brown anus and, much to his surprise, he felt himself entering her there. He was about to pull out when he realized Lori liked it.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, "Yeah, Timmy! Oh, God, yeah! Put it in there! Now! Put it in my ass!" Her body squirmed wildly, pushing back against him. "Oh, God, I love that!"

Tim was surprised to discover that Lori liked anal sex and was very excited by the discovery. Slowly and carefully, he continued to push his swollen erection into her tight rear opening, which was far snugger than her vagina had been. As he entered her a long, low moan escaped from Lori. Once he had his erection buried fully in her butt, he began moving it back and forth. She responded with incredible ardency. Her back began undulating and her hips twisted from side to side.

As he continued to plunge into her bottom, their thighs slapped together softly. Once more, her hand slid up and caressed the point where their bodies joined. After a few delectable moments, Tim felt her stiffen, then shudder. "I...I'm...gonna...I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come again!" she cried. Her hand was twirling furiously on her clit. "Now! Oh, Timmy, now! I'm coming! I'm coming! Yes! Oh, yes!" She writhed under him like a bucking horse. Her snug anus rippled as she came, milking an orgasm from him.

"Take it!" Tim groaned, "Oh, God, Lori, here it comes!" His hot fluids spewed into her bowel. The sensations were so sweet they were almost painful.

"How...how did you know I like that?" Lori gushed. She snuggled against Tim, after they finished. "God! I've needed it in the ass so long but that jerk I'm married to won't even talk about it, much less do it!" She kissed him. "Boy, am I ever glad you brought that baby stuff over."

Tim chuckled. "I'm glad I came..." he put special emphasis on the word "came", "...over, too."

Tim was pretty sure they were finished, at least for that day. He couldn't have gotten another erection if someone had held a gun to his head. Lori seemed to feel the same way. She watched as he dressed, then slipped on her robe and walked with him to the door. Before he left, he bent and kissed her.

"I really am glad you brought that stuff over today," she said, blushing.

"Me, too," he replied.

She blushed. "Will...will you stop over again some time?" she asked softly.

Tim kissed her again. "You can count on it," he said. "I have classes tomorrow, and I'm working tomorrow night, but I have the next day off. How about I check on you then?"

"If you don't come over, I'm going to come looking for you," Lori said.

Tim left, exhausted. His day certainly had turned out a lot different than he thought it would. Actually, it was one of the best days he'd ever had in his life.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12