Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

She did keep doing what she was doing and his penis did swell up until it was quite a bit larger than it had been. And it didn't take long for that to happen, either. As a result of his sister's caresses, Vic's erect penis was standing proudly at attention, jutting from his middle. And this time, he was the one twisting, turning, and gasping with pleasure. Ann may have been somewhat inexperienced at this kind of thing when they started, but it seemed as if she was a very quick learner.

"I...you're going to...to think I'm awful," she murmured, "but...I...I want to kiss it." A beautiful flush spread across her face and chest. "I...I mean...you...you kissed me and...and all...so..."

"Believe me, there's no way I would think your doing that is awfull," Vic replied. The waves of ecstasy rolling over him had him so aroused he was barely able to talk.

Ann got to her knees and bent over him, then she laid her head on his belly. Her soft hair brushed the skin of his belly and tickled so much he gasped. That inflamed his passion still more. Holding his erection in her hand, Ann brought the helmet-shaped purple tip to her lips and kissed it. Then she kissed it again, looked up at him, and smiled. "It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it might," she said, her voice full of wonder. She lowered her face and licked his erection this time. First she licked the tip, then her tongue began to move up and down the swollen, veined sides.

Vic's erection twitched in her grip and jolts of excitement erupted through him. Warmth and wetness engulfed him then, when she took the ribbed, throbbing shaft into her mouth and began moving her head up and down. The sensations Vic felt while his sister suckled him were so exquisite he thought the top of his head would come off.

Ann kept sucking on him, and seemed to be enjoying what she was doing into it more and more the longer she did it. The amount of enthusiasm she was showing made Vic think that she was becoming just as aroused as he was. He reached under her and gently pulling on her nipples. That caused her to moan around his erection, which seemed to add to the pleasure they were both experiencing.

Vic wasn't sure she wanted him to come in her mouth, but she was making him feel so good, he was getting close to doing just that. Just when he was sure he couldn't stand any more of her without coming, Ann lifted her head and left his straining cock waving in the air.

"Vic, I...I don't believe it, but...but I...I want you again," she announced breathlessly.

"Go...go on top...ride...me!" Vic groaned. He had to force the words out through a throat tightened by passion.

Ann looked puzzled. "Ride you?" she asked.

"Sit on me and put me in you," he told her.

"Oh," his sister said. She swung her leg across him and settled onto him, her inner thighs caressing his sides, her damp pussy trapping his rigid shaft between them. She slid upward, rubbing her slit against the underside of his steel-hard rod. After teasing both of them a while with gentle rocking motions of her hips, she reached between them, grasped his cock, raised her hips, then slowly lowered herself onto him, sighing with delight as his shaft slid up inside her. "Oh, yes!" she moaned. She began to rock her hips more forcefully, making his erection whip around inside her, stimulating both of them.

Her generous breasts were dancing wildly as she rode him. Vic grasped the bobbing globes and flicked her rigid nipples with his thumbs. Ann whimpered and her head rolled back. Once more the room was filled with the sounds of their shared passion. Soon Vic felt his sister's body begin to tremble and heard the beginning of the passionate sounds he now knew announced that she was about to have an orgasm.

He continued to hold on to her breasts, his thumbs teasing the rigid tips while her body quaked and her cries of passion grew louder. Finally, she exploded into a fit of extreme ecstasy.

"Yes, Vic! Oh, God! Yes, Vic! Oh, yes!" she cried as another orgasm crashed over her. The sounds coming from her were unintelligible, but were clear signs of how much pleasure she was experiencing.

When his sister's orgasm erupted, Vic's fluids bubbled up from deep inside his body and filled her to overflowing. After a few moments, he could feel their mixed juices trickling down between them, tickling his bottom as they dribbled onto him and seeped across his skin.

Slowly, Ann's spasms of joy passed and she collapsed onto his chest and didn't move. After lying in his eyes for a few moments, she pushed her self up so she was sitting on him and smiled down at him. "I love you, Vic," she said softly. "I...I know we...we probably shouldn't have done this, but..."

"I wanted you, sis," her brother told her. " I needed you."

Ann leaned down and kissed her brother gently. "I needed you, too," she said. She felt his softened erection sliding out of her and let herself slide off him, so she was lying next to him on the bed. "What do we do now?" she asked him.

"What do you want to do?" Vic asked.

Ann smiled and caressed her brother's face with her hand. "I don't want us to stop being lovers," she said softly.

"Neither do I," her brother replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12