Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Lynnette exploded with loud wails of pleasure, her hands flailing. "God! Oh...my...God!" she cried, "Now! Oh, yes, now! Now!"

Groaning, Eric joined her, pumping his fluids into her once again.

Lynnette went limp. Eric's cock slid out of her, but remained trapped between the cum-smeared cheeks of her ass.

"I...I have to ask you to leave," Lynnette said finally.

Eric kissed her. "Oh?"

"I have a lecture this evening," she said. "And...oh, God!...I do have to get some rest."

"That's OK," Eric said.

Lynnette turned in his arms and buried her face against his chest. He stroked her silky hair and smooth back. "This has been so wonderful," she murmured.

"It sure was," Eric agreed.

They got up, showered, and dressed. Lynnette walked Eric to the door, pulled him into an embrace and kissed him fiercely. "If I get up this way again, can I call you?" she asked.

"You bet!" he replied. "I'll be hurt if you don't."

"I will call," she said, "Soon!" She kissed him again, and he left.

As he drove away from the motel, he realized he'd never completed his interview. Oh, well. He had a lot of biographical material on her, and most of her books were available in the library. He was sure he could write something. And he was equally sure that Lynnette would be happy with whatever he wrote.

EPILOGUE

This is the last story in this collection of tales about my neighbors on Pleasant Street. I had originally planned for it to be the end of this particular series, but I've decided that there will be at least one more collection. I'm sure my readers would like to know more about the lives of some of the people they've met. For example, what will happen once Lori has her baby? And now that Vic and his sister have discovered their passion for each other, what's going to happen? Of course you'd probably like to know why the fire truck pulled up in front of another neighbor's house and stayed. These stories, and others, will make up the third Pleasant Street collection that I will be posting in the near future.

12