Return to Sessia Ch. 10

Story Info
Diane is taken out into public naked once again.
8.4k words
4.7
36.9k
15
5

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,913 Followers

We returned to the Hotel Castello without any of the reporters ever realizing that I had ever left. Gretchen's ruse had worked perfectly.

I walked past several security guards on my way to my room. I even passed by one who had handcuffed me and made me helpless, but she didn't even give me a second glance. She didn't recognize me at all.

I was feeling somewhat smug about that, but when we returned to our hotel room and we were behind closed doors, Gretchen turned to me and gave me a serious look and without any preamble, said, "Strip!"

I had sort of been enjoying my time as a "normal" person, but when Gretchen gives me an order like that, in that tone of voice, my insides go all melty and my resolve just evaporates. She can get me to do anything when she uses that tone of voice.

Olivia and Victoria were also in the hotel room, so they got to watch me as I stripped. Olivia was still naked, except for my slave collar and a leather bondage mask, but Victoria was fully dressed, and something about stripping in front of people who are fully clothed makes me feel helpless and vulnerable.

Of course, feeling helpless and vulnerable is one of my biggest kinks. I love to feel helpless and vulnerable. Being helpless and dominated by another woman almost always makes me hot and wet between my legs, and this time was no exception.

When I was nearly naked, and only wearing Olivia's thong panties, Olivia stared intently at my crotch and commented, "You've gotten my panties soaking wet."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I replied, submissively. "I'm kept in a constant state of sexual arousal every day. I'm always being fondled and stroked and pinched, and chronically worked into a sexual fever, but I'm almost never allowed any sexual relief. As a result, my pussy is soaking wet most of the time."

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of the tiny panties and pulled them down my legs, but when I tried to hand them to Olivia, she refused to accept them.

"I can't go home wearing panties that are soaking in another woman's juices," Olivia replied in an annoyed tone that seemed to indicate I should have already known this fact. "Can somebody loan me a fresh pair?"

Gretchen opened up a drawer and pulled out a cute thong panty with lace trim at the legs and presented it to Olivia. It was a low-rise panty that was very tight on Olivia's pelvis, but she looked adorable in it. Perhaps more importantly it did nothing to cover up her very shapely ass.

"These will do," Olivia confirmed, and then she proceeded to don the rest of her clothes.

A key was produced and Olivia was freed from my slave collar. Gretchen then proceeded to lock the slave collar once again around my neck.

Soon, Olivia was fully dressed and I was once again the only naked one in a room full of women who were fully clothed. Gretchen pulled out her wallet and proceeded to count out a generous amount of Sessian money and handed it over to Olivia.

I wasn't an expert on Sessian money, but it seemed to me that Olivia was expensive. That stack of colorful Sessian money in Olivia's hand looked as if it could buy a week in a very nice hotel and still have some money left over for room service.

"She does good work," Victoria said. "Nobody in the European media suspected a thing. They totally believed she was Diane."

"We made a DVD while you were gone," Olivia added. "Half of it is footage of your girl being spanked in the hotel lobby. The other half is me being spanked in the hotel lobby. I dare you to tell me which footage is which."

Victoria handed the DVD over to Gretchen and Gretchen held it in her hand, looking dubious.

"Won't the leather bondage mask give it away when Olivia it's footage of Olivia?"

"We edited it, so that you never see either girl from the neck up. It's mostly legs, pubic lips and buttocks. Some of those cameramen in the European media are real pervs, but the point is nobody will ever know that Diane snuck out of the hotel and an imposter took her place."

Gretchen set the DVD aside to watch later and before she left, Olivia had some words with Victoria and the two women produced a copy of Insider Magazine with my submissive, naked body and reddened ass on the cover.

"I want you to sign this for me," Olivia said, handing me the magazine and a felt tip pen.

I wrote simply, For Olivia and then I signed my name underneath that.

Olivia stared at the cover after I signed it and then smiled. It was a real smile this time, not at all like the fake smile she was wearing when we first met.

"If you ever need me to stand in for Diane again, just call me. And try not to let her gain any weight or bruises or anything of that sort. Right now we look enough alike that we can fool everybody, but if her appearance were to change..."

Olivia never finished her sentence, but the implication was clear. Any sort of significant alteration in my appearance could render her skills as a body-double absolutely useless.

Olivia donned her wig and her dark glasses and Victoria walked her out. When Gretchen and I were alone, Gretchen fixed me with a steely gaze.

"Those panties I loaned Olivia cost thirteen dollars," she said, sternly.

Suddenly I felt like a little girl who had just been caught attempting to steal cookies from the cookie jar. In many ways, it was Gretchen's fault that my pussy was wet all the time, but I still felt an irrational wave of guilt wash over me.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said, carefully avoiding eye contact, while she looked at me accusingly.

"Thirteen dollars means thirteen swats on your bare behind," Gretchen announced. "Get over my lap, you naughty girl."

Gretchen then sat down on the bed and looked at me expectantly. My heart beat like mad and I obediently placed my naked hips and upper thighs across her lap. One of my hands grabbed the bed and I placed my other hand on the floor in an attempt to balance and stabilize myself.

I could feel the soft skin of my naked thighs and vulva pressed against the harsh fabric of Gretchen's clothing and I felt a feverish anticipation as I waited for my punishment. I was just a naked, helpless girl repenting for my sins and Gretchen was a powerful authority figure. My pussy and nipples throbbed at the utter helplessness of my situation and I wallowed in it, my breathing becoming thick and heavy as I waited.

Gretchen was in no hurry to get started. She made me wait, placing a firm hand on my naked buttocks and feeling the softness of my smooth naked skin stretched taut over my gluteal muscles.

"So adorable," Gretchen remarked as she fondled and squeezed my buttocks. "You know, it's the very first thing I noticed about you when we first met. Your tight, perfectly formed little bottom, resting atop your shapely legs. I spent a good five minutes staring at that perfect little bottom before I even said Hello."

I wasn't certain how to respond to this, so I said nothing. Slave-girls very rarely get into trouble by remaining silent.

"We need to spend more time paying attention to your lovely bottom," Gretchen continued. "The public spankings are a good start; of course; but we could do so much more."

Then I could feel Gretchen's fingers in the furrow between my buttocks, searching out my anus. "We could have more body cavity searches," she said. "In public. Perhaps allowing tourists or members of the European media to play with your tight little asshole. Imagine what a spectacle that would be...you tied with your legs far apart while strangers thrust and wriggle their fingers around deep inside of you."

The throbbing in my pussy intensified as Gretchen found my poor little asshole and pressed a finger insistently at my tender, pink orifice and talked about allowing total strangers to finger my anus while I was bound helpless and could do nothing. I whimpered and trembled as she described her ideas for publically humiliating me.

Then her left hand was withdrawn from the furrow between my buttocks and her right hand came down hard, smacking my ass with a loud THWACK sound.

I yelped out at the unexpected assault on my naked skin and then began to make undignified noises as Gretchen's hand came down again and again, spanking my naked flesh without mercy.

Gretchen had me totally off-balance, yelping, thrashing around and sobbing in pain as she punished me with red-hot, stinging swats.

"This is how naughty girls should be punished," Gretchen said when she paused for a few seconds in between swats.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, agreeing that I deserved this punishment. In the back of my mind there was a logical part of my brain that insisted that I couldn't possibly have kept my pussy from being wet, but that part of my brain was overpowered by the passionate part of my brain that felt a strong emotional need to submit and belong to someone, to be possessed as well as chastised.

And then she was spanking me again, concentrating her blows on the tender underside of my buttocks, making me sob as she brought her hand down hard on the deliciously sensitive skin where the buttocks meet the thighs.

When Gretchen finally stopped, my ass was stinging and sore and only became more so as she took my reddened buttocks and thighs in her strong hands and kneaded my sore flesh.

"Your ass is a delight," Gretchen commented as I sobbed and shook. "And I'm going to fondle it, spank it and abuse it. But I'm also going to share it. An ass like this is just too perfect to keep all to myself."

At these words, my sobbing became muffled and my already wet sex seemed to flow with a trickle of moisture. I felt utterly used and wanton and indecent to hear that my naked body would be shared with total strangers. I couldn't help the way my body reacted. A tingle of warmth spread from my loins and seemed to heat my thighs, breasts and my aching, swollen nipples.

"I got some of this from your sister," Gretchen said while I lay naked across her lap, my juices soaking my inner thighs. "She made me promise to put it on your skin after you've been spanked or strapped. Now hold still while I rub it in."

The cold lotion on her hands made me yelp when it first made contact with my feverishly-hot skin, but I obediently kept as immobile as humanly possible and allowed Gretchen's hands to roam all over my buttocks and the backs of my thighs and smooth the oily lotion into my sore, abused naked flesh.

The stinging pain in my punished backside diminished, but the throbbing in my sex continued unabated. I had two powerful orgasms while at Lady Preston's home, however my pussy was still throbbing with need and I was feverish with lust. Did I ever have a sex drive like this when I was back in America? It was like the Sessians had managed to increase the intensity of my libido up to superhuman levels.

Of course when you're a slave-girl, you don't complain about sexual frustration. You just bear it with stoic silence.

The same rule doesn't apply to mistresses. After Gretchen was finished rubbing lotion into my buttocks and thighs, she tied my arms behind me in a painfully tight box-tie and told me to get down on my knees so that I could service her pussy.

The box-tie forces my shoulders way back, which of course forces my breasts to protrude prominently forward. I think that's why Gretchen prefers the box-tie over something simple.

Gretchen got completely undressed and I noticed that her panties were also soaking wet. Of course Gretchen's status was totally different than mine, so she wouldn't get punished for getting her female juices all over the crotch of her panties.

With Gretchen's beautiful thighs and smooth vulva near my face, Gretchen sternly admonished me, "You used that mouth of yours to make Lady Preston happy. Now, you can use that mouth of yours to make me happy!"

Cunnilingus is more difficult with your hands bound behind you, but I've done it before and I'm still quite good at it. I started by kissing Gretchen's firm, smooth thighs, not touching her sex, but getting my face close enough that I could smell the scent of her womanhood.

Gretchen inhaled loudly and deeply though clenched teeth. "No time for foreplay," she said insistently, and then she grabbed me by the back of my skull and shoved my face into her wet, swollen pubic lips. Instinct kicked in and I immediately began licking at the folds of her pussy. Gretchen's breathing immediately became loud and ragged and her hips swayed this way and that as I tried to lick her to orgasm.

She clutched tightly at my hair and stood with her legs apart and proceeded to grind her vulva into my face as I licked and licked. Luckily for me, I adored the taste of Gretchen's pussy, as she was very wet and I was getting a lot of her juices on my tongue.

"Ah, ahh, aaghhh, aaaghhhh," Gretchen made a lot of noises, but didn't seem capable of forming actual words anymore. Gretchen liked to talk and I knew from experience that this inability to be articulate, meant that she was close to orgasm.

I lapped at her pussy and sucked at her clit and her grip on my scalp tightened and then she exploded into my mouth. She screamed at the top of her lungs and I feared that hotel security would bust the door down to see what such enthusiastic screaming was all about.

Either the hotel had very thick walls that muffled the sounds of Gretchen's screams or nobody in the hotel cared much about the sounds of a woman screaming. There were probably a lot of orgasmic screams in a hotel like this. The staff probably had some skill at differentiating between screams of sexual delight and screams of actual distress.

Gretchen let go of my scalp and I looked up to see her breasts rise and fall and she took in big lungfuls of air. It took her several minutes to get her breathing under control, so I just knelt there and waited, because that's what obedient slaves do.

Also, she had very beautiful breasts. I liked watching them rise and fall as she attempted to calm her labored breathing.

Her breathing never really returned to normal, but when it had slowed to a somewhat less interesting rate of speed, she looked down at me and smirked.

"Your work isn't finished yet, Little Girl," she said, "Get back to servicing me. Break time is over."

My pussy actually throbbed at those words. Somehow being ordered to sexually service Gretchen (or almost any woman) is a sexual turn on for me. And Gretchen is much more attractive than the average woman on the street, so that was a bonus.

Her need wasn't as urgent this time, so Gretchen allowed me to engage in foreplay this time. I kissed her thighs and gently blew on her pubic lips before I began gently licking my tongue across the silky folds of her labia. I took my time and leisurely mapped out every centimeter of Gretchen's inner and outer pubic lips, making Gretchen moan and sigh and occasionally say things like, "It feels so good when you do that. Do that again."

Her second orgasm was a lot less loud, but it lasted longer and I think in many ways was more satisfying than the first. There was a lot more sighing involved and it took longer for Gretchen's breathing to return to normal.

"Oh God," Gretchen exclaimed, "That was so good."

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded, looking up and seeing the look of contented bliss on her face and her round naked breasts still rising and falling.

"Of course, you've been doing this for years," Gretchen continued. "You're an expert at eating pussy by now."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied again. "You're very kind to your slave."

I saw Gretchen smirk and then I felt a throb of panic when she said, "You won't think so by the time this day is over. You hid from your public today when you got to go play with Lady Preston. I need to take you out so you can be reminded what it's like to be mobbed by your many fans. No, just stay there on your knees while I shower and get dressed."

Gretchen disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I was alone and unsupervised. I could have disobeyed her and she'd never know, but the way Gretchen, Lexi, Claudia and the people at the Punishment Park had conditioned me, obedience and submissiveness was just coming naturally to me. I knelt there on the floor with my knees far apart, feeling very naked and vulnerable and waited for Gretchen to come out of the shower and give me my next orders.

Of course my nipples were throbbing and my aching pussy was soaking wet as I contemplated how exposed and vulnerable I must look. I was a naked slave-girl. I was owned, and something about that excited me intensely.

When Gretchen came out of the bathroom, I was still in the exact same spot where she had left me. I hadn't moved and inch. Gretchen walked past me without saying a word and proceeded to get dressed. She was obviously intent on a certain image as she dressed in a black bra, black lambskin-leather jacket, skin-tight black yoga pants and a pair of exquisite black leather boots with four inch heels. Gretchen had never owned a pair of boots like that when we lived in America. She must have bought them while I was living as a slave here in Sessia.

When she was fully dressed, Gretchen stood in front of me and snapped, "Stand up, little-girl. I need to get you ready to go out and meet your public."

My legs had become stiff from kneeling so long. And of course with my arms tied behind me, I couldn't use my hands to help me get up off the floor. My legs were wobbly and my movements were awkward, but after several shaky attempts I finally managed to stand up and present myself for my mistress.

"You look almost ready," Gretchen said as she leisurely looked me up and down and examined my naked body intently, "We just need one more thing."

Without any further words, Gretchen opened up a drawer in the hotel dresser and with a minimum of searching produced a leash.

"This is a dog leash," Gretchen informed me, as she held it up for me to see. It was made of black leather with a stainless steel snap-hook on one end for attaching to a dog's collar.

"I'm going to attach this to your slave collar and lead you around the streets of Sessia like a pet Dalmatian. You'll walk when I tell you to walk and you'll stop when I tell you to stop. And if I tell somebody on the street that they can pet you, you stand there like a good dog and let them pet you. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, feeling utterly meek, obedient and passive. I also felt a perverse excitement as I anticipated how humiliating it was going to be with Gretchen parading me naked down the streets of Sessia and allowing total strangers to ogle me. Gretchen clipped the leash onto my collar and led me out of the hotel room and down the hall to the elevator.

Several hotel guests stopped to stare at my exposed nudity as Gretchen led me around by that damn leash. It was nothing new for the guests at the hotel Castello to stare openly at my naked body, but somehow with Gretchen leading me around with a leash made me feel even more naked, vulnerable and exposed. Also, the expression on people's faces now seemed different. It was as if they felt I was now even more servile and available than before. My status had changed somehow and they all sensed it just like I sensed it.

Male and female employees of the hotel stopped what they were doing to stare at me as Gretchen walked me across the lobby and out of the hotel.

Out on the street tourists, joggers, bicycle messengers and delivery people stopped what they were doing and took notice of the naked leashed her girl and her mistress. Walking out in the sunshine, naked, barefoot, bound and leashed I felt even more naked than when I was in the hotel lobby. Somehow being on a public street with the sounds of traffic to my right and pedestrians on the sidewalk in front of me made me feel even more naked than when Gretchen led me around the lobby of the hotel.

Schlank
Schlank
2,913 Followers